It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

End the multiple Christ heresy / myth, now.

page: 7
7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher
 


I assumed that everyone on ATS knew about the PTB and them re-writing some history. So I ask you, if you were an angelic being and you deep down had hatred and jealousy of One that was greater than you in all ways and you wanted to be him and noticed that there was a creation (that knew of the superior) less smarter than you and were easily manipulated, what would you do???

You would lie to them correct??? You would want all the creation worshipping you, so you could not only stick in the superiors face, but at the same time become him. You would try your best to get the lower creation to think that there is no need to follow the superior. At the same time however, you lie to them about who you really are, so they would not even think of the superior. Then, since they're so easily mislead, you puff up their egos, making them think that all truth lies within themselves and that they could do any and everything, thereby feeling as if they need no superior.

Then for kicks, you tell them to do everything the superior hates, just to rub it in his face. However, there's something that you forgot. The superior has his people to tell the world the truth and expose your lies, so then you get nervous and blatantly attack his people. Try everything in your knowledge to get rid of them, so that everyone won't find out what really is going on. So, again since this creation is dull, you create other beliefs and make up stories, so that more people would be confused. You then start to put in agents among the superiors people, to try and break his people up. Little do you know however, that the superior is always a million steps ahead and you start to run out if options.

What to do, what to do, you ask yourself ...then Viola!!!! Make people believe another creation exists and get them to think that they are their Creators! That'll DEFINITELY win over everyone right???

We will see Lord willing ")




posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by scmoG
 





Light and darkness were created for a reason. Everything dark cannot mingle with the Light, nor can it be mixed. Once the Light is shined upon the darkness, all things are thereby exposed and the darkness hates it. Furthermore, even in the darkest of places, even a speckle of Light can be seen. It's too powerful. Thus you have the children of the Light and the children of the dark. This is why there is so much anger and hostility against the Light, for the darkness will finally have to show it's evil deeds and be reproved.


Now you know who Matthew 6:7 was speaking about
. The children of death cannot stand the Living God Yeshua because they perish and he persists and they hate him for it.



posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Abba, Father God, I pray a blessing over this thread. Open eyes to see and ears to hear, anoint these seeds and soften the hardened hearts of those who will be led here by your Divine appointment, in Christ's Name, Halleluyah.
You praying like the pharisees did, so that all can hear your illustrious speech to the heavens?



posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by scmoG
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher
 


I assumed that everyone on ATS knew about the PTB and them re-writing some history. So I ask you, if you were an angelic being and you deep down had hatred and jealousy of One that was greater than you in all ways and you wanted to be him and noticed that there was a creation (that knew of the superior) less smarter than you and were easily manipulated, what would you do???

You would lie to them correct??? You would want all the creation worshipping you, so you could not only stick in the superiors face, but at the same time become him. You would try your best to get the lower creation to think that there is no need to follow the superior. At the same time however, you lie to them about who you really are, so they would not even think of the superior. Then, since they're so easily mislead, you puff up their egos, making them think that all truth lies within themselves and that they could do any and everything, thereby feeling as if they need no superior.

Then for kicks, you tell them to do everything the superior hates, just to rub it in his face. However, there's something that you forgot. The superior has his people to tell the world the truth and expose your lies, so then you get nervous and blatantly attack his people. Try everything in your knowledge to get rid of them, so that everyone won't find out what really is going on. So, again since this creation is dull, you create other beliefs and make up stories, so that more people would be confused. You then start to put in agents among the superiors people, to try and break his people up. Little do you know however, that the superior is always a million steps ahead and you start to run out if options.

What to do, what to do, you ask yourself ...then Viola!!!! Make people believe another creation exists and get them to think that they are their Creators! That'll DEFINITELY win over everyone right???

We will see Lord willing ")


Yes, Ba'al willing, you will see. lol


Stop speaking around the bush, and hash it out with me.



posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by reficul
 


Jesus Himself told us many, many false prophets and false Christs will arise, some will even call themselves Christ.


I think he was talking about the multitudes of CHRISTians that profess their following of his teachings, but spread inaccurate information and promote ideas that are counter to what he actually taught.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by reficul
 


It's like trying to explain radiopharmacology or nuclear physics or rocket science to a kindergartener


Because we don't believe what you do we are obviously inferior to you...

Transcend your ego my friend.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
One Jesus for an entire Universe eh? That's what always makes me chuckle - these concepts are so intrinsically based on the idea that the Earth is the only planet that exists in this Ocean of Consciousness

Expand your mind, please... leave the old world system of control and mind manipulation where it belongs, in the annals of our mistakes.
edit on 18-4-2012 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by reficul
 


It's like trying to explain radiopharmacology or nuclear physics or rocket science to a kindergartener


Because we don't believe what you do we are obviously inferior to you...

Transcend your ego my friend.





posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher
 


Baal huh??? I doubt Baal would get me to forgive my family, when I received the Holy Ghost, when beforehand, my heart was filled with hatred towards them and no, I thought it was perfectly fine and I had no deep desire to change. Also, Baal wouldn't tell me to stop smoking, drinking and listening to worldly music (including "Gospel", but why is another story. Filthy lucre). Nor would he tell me to stop celebrating pagan "holi"days, nor would he tell me to do right when I'm in the wrong.

You see, living satanic is all about being selfish and living for the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is all about being selfless. Now, as for beating around the bush, I have no clue what you are talking about. Look at all of my posts here, I've been straightforward with everybody.
edit on 18-4-2012 by scmoG because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by scmoG
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher
 


Baal huh??? I doubt Baal would get me to forgive my family, when I received the Holy Ghost, when beforehand, my heart was filled with hatred towards them and no, I thought it was perfectly fine and I had no deep desire to change. Also, Baal wouldn't tell me to stop smoking, drinking and listening to worldly music (including "Gospel", but why is another story. Filthy lucre). Nor would he tell me to stop celebrating pagan "holi"days, nor would he tell me to do right when I'm in the wrong.

You see, living satanic is all about being selfish and living for the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is all about being selfless. Now, as for beating around the bush, I have no clue what you are talking about. Look at all of my posts here, I've been straightforward with everybody.
edit on 18-4-2012 by scmoG because: (no reason given)


Ba'al simply means Lord.

You guys get so riled up. hee hee



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher
 


I'm not riled up at all and Baal is Satan. If you meant Jesus, then just say so. ") And don't categorize me as the "rest". Lord willing, if it's in His will, I'll post some topics, because some of the stuff I see some self proclaimed "followers of Christ" is sickening. Many speak of things which they know not and do things which they shouldn't, only to take glory from God and give atheists and agnostics more fuel to their fire. It only goes to show that they don't serve the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob at all, but rather the gods of the false teachers on tell-a-vision. You shall soon see Lord willing the power and authority of the Holy Ghost. I can only pray that there will be others as well on this site, although it doesn't look to well.
edit on 18-4-2012 by scmoG because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by scmoG
Honestly, I believe if atheists took the time to realize what society is pushing, they would see the spiritual war that is taking place. Examples???

1) How bibles used to be taught in school, but now kids in elementary school are being taught evolution (always the kids).
Schools are for learning. Church is for studying your bible. By studying the bible in school you're hindering true education, and that's where many of us have a problem.


2) God tells us to not to fornicate, but yet society actually pushes it as if that you aren't cool unless you have sex. Being a virgin is now seen as an embarrassment.
It's not that being a virgin is an embarrassment, but rather that it's abnormal based upon current moral standards.


3) God tells us not to commit adultery, but yet society tells us divorce is normal. (If we let God choose our mates, divorce would not exist.) (Also we are to only be married again if said spouse is dead).
Since all those "sinful" gays are barred from getting married, fault for the high divorce rate falls largely on the heterosexual population. Women are finally free enough to take command of their own destinies, and that's often at odds in our patriarchal society where many religious minded individuals still believe that our place is at home breeding, not making something of our lives or doing what we may enjoy. If you don't like divorce, don't get one.


4) God tells us not to have piercings or tattoos, but our young children are being influenced by the likes of Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa, that they are cool.
With all the problems in the world, tattoos should be the last of our worries


5) God is against homosexuality, but society has it that it's okay. As in times past people knew it was an issue, but now it's not.
Many, like myself, find the christian hate for gays to be offensive and unfair. Preach love for all... but with certain exceptions. Hypocrisy at its finest. People are what they are. If it doesn't affect you, you have no reason to impede on how others live their lives. (even if it is at odds with your mythical book of hate)


6) God tells us to not do astrology, but mainly everyone is into their signs and what have you.
Some people find it fascinating, or look to it for hope. it doesn't hurt anyone, so why not?


7) God tells us to not celebrate pagan traditions, but yet TPTB spend millions on advertisement for these pagan traditions, so that people will celebrate them.
Like Christmas and Easter?


8) God tells us to not love the world or anything in it, yet society tells us that money and material gains are all the things we need in life, so people relentlessly run to worship material things and not God.
Worship of money and material things are silly, unfortunately we're all guilty of indulgence on occasion.


9) Society tells teens that we should not give a hoot about anybody or what anyone else thinks and if they don't agree, kick them to the curve. If people have that attitude, there is no way that, they will come to the truth.
That's a modern phenomenon which I don't agree with.


10) The media spends so much money on Television, that is focused heavily on how to live ungodly, while producing programs, such as the science channels (to get more people to follow atheism) and "Gospel" network's ( all TV evangelists are fake and want nothing more than money, despite God never asking for it).
Do you own a TV? If so, you're part of the problem, not the solution. Science and history don't promote atheism, they teach "fact," something that scares many religiously minded people because it can be proven, unlike religion.




posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~
 


1) You're missing the point. The enemy knows that the earlier someone is brainwashed, the more successful the brainwash becomes. Thus our children are taught to be worldly and atheist. Again, this should raise an eye-brow being that we know that Freemasons own the public school system.

2) That's the thing, SOCIETIES standards have gone down and thus we now have little girls being pregnant and giving up that which is sacred. Now, look at that and see how abortion just happened to creep in. Just who owns the free clinic???

3) Again, there wouldn't BE divorce if everyone let God choose their mate. Although it's rare in the US, there are actually God given marriages that are successful and happy and no you WON'T see that on TV.

4) A problem is still a problem. Our bodies weren't made for defiling. It's being pushed for a reason.

5) Nature shows us one thing; That only two genders were made. They both need and coexist with each other. Keys go in the lock. Not key and key or lock and lock. That said, we don't hate the people, but the sin. Also, you cannot deny, how in the past several years, homosexuality has ran rampant and due to the media. Just who owns the media again??? Katy Perry, Lady Gaga anyone??? OH yeah and because they all do, you will ask "Well what about children born having both privates?". Just see how many children are born in wedlock and you will find your answer.

6) Actually it does, but those that focus on the carnal things, will not see the actual consequences.

7) Yes and yes we are AREN'T supposed to partake in them. Christ never celebrated His birth, nor did He gives us a date. It should only come as common sense, that something is off. Same for Easter (Ish-tar).

8) Again, that's the thing. Material worship does more than you think. You will see soon as the dollar collapses and the agents of the dark reveal themselves.

9) No one should, but our teens are certainly. This has been the worst generation of all time. Just reckless, living for the moment and doing what they please. They grow ignorant of what's really going on.

10) I'm not the problem, because I know fully well what is going on and yes they are. They are only "fact" because you perceive them to be. Do show me one scientist that has seen this "big bang". That said, just who is giving these scientists all this money??? Who owns the banks??? Certainly we know that the rich of this world, serve TPTB, so then, why are they SO focused on spreading science, when they themselves don't even believe it??? Again about TV Evangelism, they are rich for a reason. Its doesn't take much to see who they really serve, which is why you will not see a true person of God on TV.


That all said, (thank you Lord), I am not a fool. For some, it doesn't matter how many answers you give them, they will never accept the truth for what is. Honestly the true followers of Christ have nothing to lose in all actuality, if it comes down to that, but i will pose this challenge to any and all un-believers, GET BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS AND RECEIVE THE HOLY GHOST AND THEN SAY HE DOESN'T EXIST. I mean, that's what "truth seekers" are all about right??? Doing whatever it takes to find the truth??? Well there you go.

GLORY BE TO THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB!!!
edit on 18-4-2012 by scmoG because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I think I will go with the Ancient Stories of my own Native American people rather than what current science would like me to believe on the subject.


Well yes I understand – the insights of a bunch of people sat around a campfire telling stories to each other is probably more valid than say the insights of a bunch of other people with telescopes and satellites and computers and stuff – what was I thinking?
edit on 18-4-2012 by racasan because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2012 by racasan because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Undeniable proof of the existence of the Holy Spirit is found time and time again in its phenomenal outer works as visible, objective manifestations of the transformative power of Christ.

When hard-core junkies, alcoholics, gamblers, et al, are INSTANTLY freed, cold-turkey, from life-long addictions after having been legitimately infused with the Spirit, this observable and sudden extreme change of behaviour can't ever be easily whitewashed as merely coincidental or overlooked as a chance occurrence.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by scmoG
 


I agree very much with what is stated in your list.

What I can't agree with, is:

"So, once people see just how the PTB are religiously against the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and that the TPB themselves are religious, they will see that indeed that all the attacks against a "non-existant" God are for a reason. He's their enemy."

It is an irrefutable fact that, today, "the powers that be", are Jews, God's "chosen people".
Anyone who argues otherwise is just not grounded in reality.
They control the world's financial institutions, governments, education, and global print and broadcast media.
It only logically follows that if there is indeed a large-scale attempt to corrupt Christian values, it is being carried out by those worshippers of the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, themselves.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Thank God for you scmoG, I don't think I had it in me to answer all the questions and comments on this thread!

My patience usually start to run thin after a few pages, I am only human and when I am being bashed over the head left and right with ignorance, arrogance, pride, and false teaching, it really wears on me.

1nOne.....I'll try to answer some of your questions in a few minutes.....



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne
 


Those same people who "followed" YHVH were the ones who flogged, mocked, beat, and crucified Jesus (YHVH in the flesh) 2000 years ago,

Just because a group of people is "following" God, does not mean they are following God



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by 1nOne
 


Those same people who "followed" YHVH were the ones who flogged, mocked, beat, and crucified Jesus (YHVH in the flesh) 2000 years ago,

Just because a group of people is "following" God, does not mean they are following God


Don't pay no attention to the anti-Semites bro. Any first semester student of Hebrew knows their snake oil is absurd.

Jesus' Hebrew name is "YHVH Saves".



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by racasan

Originally posted by autowrench

I think I will go with the Ancient Stories of my own Native American people rather than what current science would like me to believe on the subject.


Well yes I understand – the insights of a bunch of people sat around a campfire telling stories to each other is probably more valid than say the insights of a bunch of other people with telescopes and satellites and computers and stuff – what was I thinking?


Dude, that's nothing. I spent 3 pages arguing with a dude in another thread that was trying to tell me Einstein was wrong about E=mc^2. Then his final piece of "evidence" he linked was a quote from a Physicist stating "There is no distinction between time and space." And included lots of "lol" emoticons to sorta like seal the matter.

I had to immediately leave the thread and X it off my active threads page for reasons of mental health alone.




top topics



 
7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join