It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the multiple Christ heresy / myth, now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Okay folks, this website is about denying ignorance, so it's about time we dispel this heretical myth once and for all.

After I post this link, anybody who reads this ought not ever bring up the "multiple Christs" hypothesis again, lest he be a fool.

Here you go: thedevineevidence.com...

thedevineevidence.com...

thedevineevidence.com...

There you have it ATS, so please, no more mention of Christ Mithras, Christ Krishnas, Christ Zoroasters, Christ Buddhas, or Christ anybody's, there is only one Christ, we all know Him, let's not deny him, Christ JESUS.

Amen
edit on 4/17/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Lets also not deny the fact that he was a man and not God.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Abba, Father God, I pray a blessing over this thread. Open eyes to see and ears to hear, anoint these seeds and soften the hardened hearts of those who will be led here by your Divine appointment, in Christ's Name, Halleluyah.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuecesxGeneral
Lets also not deny the fact that he was a man and not God.

We don't deny He was also a Man. "Son of MAN", you guys just deny that He was also the only begotten Son of GOD.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

God does not have children.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I was reading the stuff on this website just yesterday. Whoever created it looks to have done a good bit of research and has a working knowledge of Hebrew. It is a quite interesting read for those who believe the early Christians simply borrowed from other pagan myths/rituals. The website also has a good section to help people understand the alleged "contradictions" of the Bible.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

isn't jesus in fact a demigod like for example hercules ?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Jesus Christ (pbuh), taught the same message as the previous prohpets. and none of the prophets ever talked about the trinity.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

After I post this link, anybody who reads this ought not ever bring up the "multiple Christs" hypothesis again, lest he be a fool.

So you give a link to a Christian webpage that describes Christ. I guess we all should have seen this coming.
I will stop talking about multiple Christs if you stop putting your religious drivel on ATS. Its real easy, If you want to preach go out into the streets and preach.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
christ(english)cristos(greek)messiah(hebrew/english) is a jewish term. so a buddast 'christ' would be impossible,and so on.
there have been many hebrew characters that were hailed as the messiah. from honi the circle drawer to the maccabean dynysty,and many in between including jesus. some historians even claim there are two messiahs,one being priestly and the other being kingly as following the tradition as moses and aron.
id like to know your thoughts on this
peace

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Jesus Himself told us many, many false prophets and false Christs will arise, some will even call themselves Christ.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DuecesxGeneral

What are you then?

His aborted fetus?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

How about you stop judging books by there cover and actually open your mind and research and think,

Or carry on in blissful ignorance to the Truth of the world around you,

I dont care what you do, God gave you free will, if you want to use it to carry on living a lie, well then my good man, I say,

Amen

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

God's servant.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

its funny,because there is a celtic myth that basically mimicks the herculese myth by saying ogma sun face woul pull around 7 or 9 slaves by shackles around their necks bound by golden chains,just like hercules did!
what are the odds?!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

i say amen ra!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DuecesxGeneral

Gods servant, Gods child, same difference, btw, do you realize the logical fallacy in stating that an Omnipotent Omniscient Being cannot do something?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The name is not important.

Christians should not even be worrying about it. The spirit is important.

Jesus is just a name. How many guys down in South America is called Jesus?

Debating about the name Jesus is absurd, for it proofs nothing to either believers or non believers.

vvv

link   
reply to post by reficul

LOL Oh God don't get me going on Amun Ra Amen Ra nonsense at this moment, it's too early for that sorta headache.

link   
Council of Nicaea

Its main accomplishments were settlement of the Christological issue of the nature of Jesus and his relationship to God the Father,[3] the construction of the first part of the Creed of Nicaea, settling the calculation of the date of Easter,[2] and promulgation of early canon law.

en.wikipedia.org...

well, we know all about easter ishtar ea star being a pre christian thing....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join