It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the multiple Christ heresy / myth, now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

No its not. A child has a mother and a father, a servant has a master.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

If you are from Canada, why are you using an American southern Rebel flag?

And would you mind rephrasing that into a sentence that makes grammatical sense?

I have no patience for ignorance right now and I won't tolerate ignorance spreading in my thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DuecesxGeneral

Is the LORD not your mother and father?

What or who is God to you?

I think you're lacking in fundamental understanding of the character of God.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

question is, which story was first ? the celtic or greek ?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Tel me first what are your fundamentals?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

How funny, that someone can actually believe that they personally know something that is only myth.
I have my beliefs but that is not proof to anyone, not even me.
I think you are spending some time judging folks as well, is that a good thing from the singular christ point of view?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Ok, lets just suppose Jesus is the son of god. Surely the bigger question that has to be asked - Is god married? or was Jesus born out of wedlock?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Mainly Pentecostal / mainstream Christianity,
I pull philosophical and theological concepts from many sectors of Christianity though.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

That's too vague for can you please go into more details, thanks.

link   

That's too vague for can you please go into more details, thanks.

link   

i dont make the history,i only read about it! this is what the hebrews wrote. dont blame me if they didnt recognize their own 'christ'!!! if my history serves me correctly,it was the romans who made jesus 'the christ' over a hundred years after his death! perhaps you could research the douai bible.
the books of maccabee are totally absent from the new king james bible! why?
the last 2 books of the douai bible are the first 2 books of maccabees.
even the dead sea scrolls talk of this.
the bloodline of this family claimed to be messiahs,the community of quamran considered their priest hood wicked,but the people in general were behind them because they fought the romans.after jeruselem fell,they did not have enough oil to keep the menorah lit,but by the mirice of yahweh,it stayed lit for 7 days. this was a sign that the messiah was there.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Your history is wrong, plain and simple.

You must study more, what you're believing is truth is a deception,

I'm not crappin you, your my favorite turd,

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

its alleluia and it means praise jehovah. thats a jewish god. if your gonna preach,know your religion!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

YHVH and Christ are one-in-the-same, we do know our religion, you are the one who's misinformed and confused....

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I find it hard to take a site seriously when they can't even spell the word "divine".

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Like I said earlier in this thread, the name is not important.

God has no name.

Its petty squabbles like this, over mundane things, that give Christians their bad reputation as being vindictive.

If you have God inside you, you know who he is.

vvv

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

your cute! i guess you don't get along with catholics or muslims either! they talk about this jesus guy as well!!!

pentocostal eh? maybe you can direct me to a sight that translate when people talk in tongues!
oh wait,thats a jewish thing too! you know when king david danced before the ark! ya african medicine people do that too,and the dirvish dancers in turkey,native american medicine people,inuit shamans. Mmmmm looks like its not just a christian thing. open your mind.deny ignorance.you don't own the monopoly on 'god'.
i can write of many atrocities that your religion has done in the name of your god.way more than any good has come from it. and here you are keeping the 'faith' rolling by teetering on the edge that could almost be hate speech.
follow your god or burn in hell!!!
i know many christians,and they respect my beliefs,including jehovah witnesses. but its people like you that make people like me have the opinion that we have about you. you seem to think your way is the only way and you preach to people that dont want to hear it.i love all religions and i try to study them to the best of my ability,but i would never presume to force my beliefs on any one. if you want to discuss,then i'd be glad too.
you just wait for the unholy day when thor comes from the sky to punish the wicked,and uses his hammer to nail up your god to the cross again!
don't make a mockery of jesus' teachings. if you want to be like christ,do the works of christ!
peace

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

The banner on the top of the site has divine spelled correctly, and the author of the website is obviously very knowledgeable in linguistics, how do you know he didn't spell it that way because the domain name was taken at the time, or for whatever reason?

See, this is the main problem with atheists and unbelievers. Too uncaring and reckless, always quick to judge and jump to conclusions with no sort of actual research or study.

Anything else you wanna add? Or you just trying to derail my thread?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It does not matter what name one uses to address him, what matters is that they find him.
PLPL

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I have no problem with Muslims or Jews or anyone from any religion race or creed, I seek only to enlighten other individuals and to dispel myths and lies, I am a truth crusader and knowledge warrior.

And I never said I was a hardcore, militant Pentecostal, I have a theological standpoint taken from different Christian perspectives that is constantly evolving. The speaking in tongues thing, most of it that you see is deception, but that's for another thread, I'm not debating pentecostalism here, I'm debunking myths about Christ Jesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join