It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man took photos of the UFO that abducted him - Looks impressive!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
This case was already discussed here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and here :

....and here :

The list continues, try search engine.

I've read threads in the forum business part that said that one year was the general rule of thumb. All those links are 2 years and older.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
out of all the abduction reports I've read/watched this is would be in my top 3 of what i considered somewhat truthful. They are quite open about this over there, and have no reason to lie.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Those photos, that Greer used for years on his site, have been deduced to be fakes. An ordinary camera could not have imaged the UFO nor the planes such as they show. End of story.

Actually, the first five seconds of the video as he starts talking is indicative to me that he is not being truthful, But that is just my opinion on that aspect of his story.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

edit on April 17th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Don't forget switched timelines guys-n-gals. A lot has changed in the last 20 years.
I personally believe him.

One thing about all those others that could have publicly collaborated his story...what if the reason they haven't is because they are still in contact and still hard at work doing whatever it is that needs to be done before disclosure? Many self-professed channelers started right around this time.
edit on 17-4-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

When it comes to what-ifs, all what-ifs are essentially equal since all a what-if is is total speculation and conjecture.
Thus, what-if we haven't heard any supporting witness testimony because this is all a total hoax?

What if there are no aliens at all?

What if we're really in The Matrix?

What if you're in a coma from a car accident and this is all just a dream?

What if we had lassos like Wonderwoman that could force people to tell the truth?

What ifs are basically useless.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

One world government has been talked about for a very long time, including the Book of Revelation in the Bible.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I really do understand why it's important to search out info to see if it's been posted before but I have a ?.... What if a story like this gets so buried in years of post.... How can you renew it to bring it back up so people can see it? ( o dear.... Did I explain that right?)

Since I don't know the stories been posted years ago and ATS has sooooooo many stories... How does someone re-post so it can be brought up again and discussed w/ a whole new group of ATS'ers's's?? lol

Just curious..... I wouldn't have known about this story today because there is millions of stories.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Based off of voice stress, directional occular activity and other pantomimes I would suggest that most of what he said is knowingly being lied about. There are truthful details but they are irrelevant to the alien aspects of his story.

The initial photos of the craft appear to be a hoax. A small object being suspended close to the camera with the jet in the background for perspective. Being as his story is most likely a fabrication and his craft photos are most likely hoaxed I dont put any credibility on the alien photos which could easily have been hoaxed.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The jets in the video are F-14 Tomcats. F-14 squadrons based on the east coast out of Naval Air Station Ocean a in Virginia Beach used to go to Puerto Rico on a regular basis for various training reasons, and I know this because I used to work on them and have been to PR a few times. One concern I have is the guy kept looking up and to the left when recalling the events, and that is usually an indication of lying if you believe that sort of thing. The pictures of the aliens look fake as hell in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien
reply to post by Trueman

this is the thing that bugs me abouts ats the "it been discussed already "attitude,
well maybe just maybe i like real time discusion as aposed to just reading

There is not such a thing, it's the way we've done here in ATS. A search engine was included as part of the website for a reason. Also, everything we discuss is saved for a reason too. Maybe you should ask mod if you think I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Read his eyes. A lot of what he is saying appears to be fabricated.

www.blifaloo.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara

www.blifaloo.com...

Haha was just going to comment about the eyes myself, lots of looking up and to the right. Also sitting very rigid, and lots of hand covering mouth action when the word 'aliens' is mentioned.

All traits of lying, very monotonous voice aswell.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Cool story OP.... thank you for sharing. Some of us wont go searching for old news like this and just because its old does not mean I or anyone else have seen the video or makes claims it isn't relevant today.
Really cool!

I do not doubt the story for a moment.

We live on a Planet out in Space and there are many life forms we may see and definitely cannot assume they cannot communicate with us.

I believe the story is genuine...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
The jets in the video are F-14 Tomcats. F-14 squadrons based on the east coast out of Naval Air Station Ocean a in Virginia Beach used to go to Puerto Rico on a regular basis for various training reasons, and I know this because I used to work on them and have been to PR a few times. One concern I have is the guy kept looking up and to the left when recalling the events, and that is usually an indication of lying if you believe that sort of thing. The pictures of the aliens look fake as hell in my opinion.

You are wrong.
Watch the video without sound and watch his eyes, even though the interview is on his left he looks to the right. His eyes ¾ or more of the time are looking off to the right also up (memory recall) and down (orientation memory recall).

Actually I muted the sound on the second viewing. He looks to the up and right and looks only occasionally to the left to make eye contact with his interviewer. He also looks down and around and giving gestures of size and orientation within his memory. People usually do orientation gestures when recalling a memory.

Whatever he is talking about he is telling the truth as far as he can remember. This could be false memory implants or even a dream but he is definitely remembering an event.

This is actually an interesting story and I remember the photographs but not the story from years ago.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

Originally posted by zayonara

www.blifaloo.com...

Haha was just going to comment about the eyes myself, lots of looking up and to the right. Also sitting very rigid, and lots of hand covering mouth action when the word 'aliens' is mentioned.

All traits of lying, very monotonous voice aswell.

Actually, looking up and to the right is memory recall not lying!
Rigidity and covering your mouth is a sign of fear or masking fear, many victims of traumatic events such as rape or witnesses of a homicide describe the event in his way. His body language suggests fear (but that could be from the interview).

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien
reply to post by Trueman

this is the thing that bugs me abouts ats the "it been discussed already "attitude,
well maybe just maybe i like real time discusion as aposed to just reading

Hear, Hear!

2nd

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
pretty kewl,.i like where he says they tell him , grays are biological androids, or basically clones.

maybe we should stop working on robotics and just work on clones =]

edit on 17-4-2012 by wlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
This case was already discussed here :

...and here :

....and here :

The list continues, try search engine.

some people come here and dont want to rifle through the search engine forever, which is not always reliable to begin with, so c'mon: thanks for your concern though.
edit on 17/4/12 by gunshooter because: its been almost a couple years since someone made a thread on it anyway, and we have a lot of new blood here on ATS that probably have never heard of this or have seen the other threads, it would be good to hear their comments too.

edit on 17/4/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Woo - Hoo!

I'm getting excited to meet some aliens!

I just wish something would happen so I don't sound so damn crazy.

They will probably be peaceful. I figure if they wanted to invade they would have done it by now.

Unless they are waiting for the backup to arrive toward the end of December.

We'll find out soon enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join