It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man took photos of the UFO that abducted him - Looks impressive!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

Originally posted by zayonara
Read his eyes. A lot of what he is saying appears to be fabricated.

www.blifaloo.com...

Haha was just going to comment about the eyes myself, lots of looking up and to the right. Also sitting very rigid, and lots of hand covering mouth action when the word 'aliens' is mentioned.

All traits of lying, very monotonous voice aswell.

Actually, looking up and to the right is memory recall not lying!
Rigidity and covering your mouth is a sign of fear or masking fear, many victims of traumatic events such as rape or witnesses of a homicide describe the event in his way. His body language suggests fear (but that could be from the interview).

check this out before you make a final answer please : www.blifaloo.com...
and this : www.blifaloo.com...

I learned a lot about this as a corrections officer.

this might help as well: www.wikihow.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien
reply to post by Trueman

this is the thing that bugs me about ats the "it been discussed already "attitude,
well maybe just maybe i like real time discussion as apposed to just reading

You are my hero of the day.

To the op. I never heard of this and it is way interesting. I would of randomly stumbled across this otherwise. Maybe.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
This case was already discussed here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and here :

....and here :

The list continues, try search engine.

even though this may have been discussed here before, it's nice to see it here. there are no telling how many things have been discussed here before. in other words, give the op a break.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

...and here :

....and here :

some people come here and dont want to rifle through the search engine forever, which is not always reliable to begin with, so c'mon: thanks for your concern though.
edit on 17/4/12 by gunshooter because: its been almost a couple years since someone made a thread on it anyway, and we have a lot of new blood here on ATS that probably have never heard of this or have seen the other threads, it would be good to hear their comments too.

edit on 17/4/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

Ah, yes, more of that self entitled attitude brought on by the social phenomenon of Convenience that's effecting so many these days.
EX:
"I'm too lazy to do any actual real work in finding the answers I seek, so, I'm going to make other people bring the information to me because I deserve to have everything I want handed to me without actually working for it."
"Doing a search, much less any research is just soooo hard. Can't someone else type in something on google, or some other search engine thingey for me?"
"I need attention because my 5000 friends on Facebook and Myspace are boring, so, I'm going to go ask a question about something that 483 other people have already asked in the past on ATS and not bother to see what their responses were on the other threads because I'm so much more important than everyone else and I need direct attention, because I really am more important than everyone else."

These, of course, are extreme parodies of this growing self entitlement attitude brought on by a social conditioning of Convenience in the media and 1st world society.
Still, the examples should illustrate this culture of convenience and self entitlement that's becoming more and more pervasive.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
I think he is full of s***... the story seems rehearsed

I think you are full of #. Your answer seems rehearsed.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy

Originally posted by stuthealien
reply to post by Trueman

this is the thing that bugs me about ats the "it been discussed already "attitude,
well maybe just maybe i like real time discussion as apposed to just reading

You are my hero of the day.

To the op. I never heard of this and it is way interesting. I would of randomly stumbled across this otherwise. Maybe.

Wow - that's got to be about the lowest I've ever seen the bar set for hero worship. You have my vote for saddest post of the day.

And if people weren't so lazy, there wouldn't be multiple posts about the same thing crowding up this website (and yes I realize my hypocricy by even posting in this thread). I would bet that if you could be bothered to research those other threads you may find some answers. But that would require effort. If you want your "real time discussion", just bump one of the other threads.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
The jets in the video are F-14 Tomcats. F-14 squadrons based on the east coast out of Naval Air Station Ocean a in Virginia Beach used to go to Puerto Rico on a regular basis for various training reasons, and I know this because I used to work on them and have been to PR a few times. One concern I have is the guy kept looking up and to the left when recalling the events, and that is usually an indication of lying if you believe that sort of thing. The pictures of the aliens look fake as hell in my opinion.

You are wrong.
Watch the video without sound and watch his eyes, even though the interview is on his left he looks to the right. His eyes ¾ or more of the time are looking off to the right also up (memory recall) and down (orientation memory recall).

Actually I muted the sound on the second viewing. He looks to the up and right and looks only occasionally to the left to make eye contact with his interviewer. He also looks down and around and giving gestures of size and orientation within his memory. People usually do orientation gestures when recalling a memory.

Whatever he is talking about he is telling the truth as far as he can remember. This could be false memory implants or even a dream but he is definitely remembering an event.

This is actually an interesting story and I remember the photographs but not the story from years ago.

Calm down. How is it possible to judge his eye movement in response to a question with the sound off? I'll wait.....

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

The first time I saw this a few years ago it resonanted with me about a theory ive had for years about Atlantis - maybe a much earlier civilisation had reached something akin to our current techno level but was wiped out by some cataclysm- the ruling elite then retreated to an island in the middle of an ocean to rule over what was left of humanity from there , some millenia later the continental civilisations rose up again and the island sanctuary ( Atlantis ) was abandond/destroyed ?

maybe we are due another cataclysm and what this guy saw was a NWO ruling from a new Atlantis ?

maybe ?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

...and here :

....and here :

some people come here and dont want to rifle through the search engine forever, which is not always reliable to begin with, so c'mon: thanks for your concern though.
edit on 17/4/12 by gunshooter because: its been almost a couple years since someone made a thread on it anyway, and we have a lot of new blood here on ATS that probably have never heard of this or have seen the other threads, it would be good to hear their comments too.

Ah, yes, more of that self entitled attitude brought on by the social phenomenon of Convenience that's effecting so many these days.
EX:
"I'm too lazy to do any actual real work in finding the answers I seek, so, I'm going to make other people bring the information to me because I deserve to have everything I want handed to me without actually working for it."
"Doing a search, much less any research is just soooo hard. Can't someone else type in something on google, or some other search engine thingey for me?"
"I need attention because my 5000 friends on Facebook and Myspace are boring, so, I'm going to go ask a question about something that 483 other people have already asked in the past on ATS and not bother to see what their responses were on the other threads because I'm so much more important than everyone else and I need direct attention, because I really am more important than everyone else."

These, of course, are extreme parodies of this growing self entitlement attitude brought on by a social conditioning of Convenience in the media and 1st world society.
Still, the examples should illustrate this culture of convenience and self entitlement that's becoming more and more pervasive.

Thank you very much. Your post is probably the best of the thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There might have been something about this, but I was curious about the fighter jet maneuvers. He explained how they were flying, and if hes telling the truth would someone here that knows this kind of stuff agree that the jets do that because of training? Is it not typical for a civilian to see these types of maneuvers? Just wondering I apologize if its confusing.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

This is the first I've heard of this case, and am grateful to quedup for taking the time and trouble to post it! I don't care how many times it has been posted, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has now viewed the video for the first time! Quedup did state an unsuccessful search for the story was done!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

...and here :

....and here :

EX:

don't be a jerk!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Page 4, going on 5.

Has any here missed the part about this being a hoax?

... or, is this another case and symptom of the social infection of self entitlement I've described above where all other previous conversation on the topic is ignored in favor of garnering and gratifying direct answers?

reg

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by Trueman

I really do understand why it's important to search out info to see if it's been posted before but I have a ?.... What if a story like this gets so buried in years of post.... How can you renew it to bring it back up so people can see it? ( o dear.... Did I explain that right?)

Since I don't know the stories been posted years ago and ATS has sooooooo many stories... How does someone re-post so it can be brought up again and discussed w/ a whole new group of ATS'ers's's?? lol

Just curious..... I wouldn't have known about this story today because there is millions of stories.

THIS = Good question and one I've thought myself a few times when, on opening a thread to check out I see the wannabe Mods (trueman, druscilla I'm looking your ways) jump straight in to scorn "YOU DIDN'T USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION, HOW DARE YOOOUUUUUU"

Like I said though it's a good question by 'Tracehd1'. There are no doubt plenty of old threads on interesting topics full of great information, thoughtful discussion, intelligent debate and further contribution by the longtime members of ATS. Yet in the course of time since those said threads finally ran there course, how many new contributing members have joined the site? How then do these newer members re-open the topic to fresh eyes and fresh discussion?

reg
edit on 17-4-2012 by reg because: To add an extra 'u' to yooouuuuu

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yes! doing a search can bring up many topics discussed in the past and would benefit anyone proactively seeking such topics. However this does not bring it to the attention of others who may have never thought of or seen such topics. Had it never been reposted it would have never been seen by a new group of people to discuss it.
edit on 17-4-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Page 4, going on 5.

Has any here missed the part about this being a hoax?

... or, is this another case and symptom of the social infection of self entitlement I've described above where all other previous conversation on the topic is ignored in favor of garnering and gratifying direct answers?

Wouldn't both of your posts be considered this as well? You have participated in the off topic banter rather than addressing the topic itself. The title should be switched to "Should people be able to posts topics previously discussed in the ATS database"
edit on 17-4-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Notice how he said the PTB will live on an ocean fortress and the ocean will be dark and dirty. It's full of oil, maybe they are filling the ocean to power their ship.

He got abducted on my birthday!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by reg

They reply to the old threads and then said old threads then pop up on the current discussions page.
Other people then read over the old topic, and either add their own input, or, if the topic has already been done to death and is indeed dead, then, not.

It's an attitude of entitlement that your opinion, though the same as someone else that has already made a statement on the case in previous threads, is more important than the observation or opinion made by said previous posters.

or, do you just want attention, engagement, and validation for or against whatever opinion you might have?

Is social affirmation and confirmation of your precious opinion that important that it's necessary to start a new thread on something already discussed so the same things can be said just by different people?

Me thinks the bigger concern should be the effect of the mind control indoctrination and programming that's influencing people such to the point of laziness where this self entitled validation is more important than doing actual research, looking over all the points discussed previously on a topic and then, only then contributing to the conversation these 'new' ideas and opinions that are so utterly important.

... or, you can be a victim of the mind control campaign of convenience in effect that's programming people through social media to feel this need for validation, personal engagement, and entitlement such that they're too lazy and too spoiled to actually work for an answer to their questions, and such that they demand personal attention and gratification.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I always wonder why people feel they are thread police. To be quite honest, you hanging out so whole heartedly trying to derail the thread makes me more.

Thanks to the OP. I have never heard of this case. The objects in the pic don't seem to resemble hubcaps IMHO.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Does anybody know if there are any of the photos in this case available on the web that are NOT bad copies of images taken from a video screen? I honestly can't tell anything from them. They look like small models, but they are reproduced from such lousy sources the photos are essentially worthless.

Oh, and the abduction story? He's really more of a "contactee" than an abductee if you want to get technical.

I have no reason to doubt the guy (besides the fantastical nature of his story), but I have no reason to believe him, either. Come on, contactees. The next time you're on an alien ship, slip something alien into your pocket when nobody's looking. Or take some good photos if you have a camera on you. That would really help a lot!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join