It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man took photos of the UFO that abducted him - Looks impressive!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
This case was already discussed here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and here :

....and here :

The list continues, try search engine.

Yes its been repeatedly

BUT.....

Who would start Searching for it if they did not Know ?

Especially Newcomers here on ATS

Actually this is the First Time Ive Heard of this Guy Named Amaury Rivera Toro

was this Clip that the OP Posted Filmed in the 70s the 80s as it Look

is there any Updates or recent Videos of this Guy ?

Well here's a book that has This Guy named Amaury Rivera Toro

Jorge Martin, Amaury Rivera & Wilson Sosa Presents Puerto Rico UFO Encounters DVD Presentation
www.ufocongressstore.com...

ok

what about These Clips ...

Somewhere in england

english lady encounter with UFO // saw in 1954 ?

English couple encounter UFO // saw in 1976 ?

well we all know about the Famed Crop Circle's in the UK

edit on 17-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: fixing names

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by quedup

Please read through the 5 or 6 other threads.

This basically means you do not know, and are trolling.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

For one, the search engine sucks. Also, an updated discussion and fresh, real-time responses is the main thing I look for on many topics. Often the older threads are dead, and new members have great input that I'd like to hear, and feedback and discussion seem to practically disappear after a few months or even weeks on many thread topics.
We talk about how google is so sketchy and how they have become part of TPTB, but yet we use google search on ATS.

I welcome newly posted threads.
Thanks OP for an interesting ufo video, and your enthusiasm in posting.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spav5
Many are talking about body language is telling that he is faking it. I think that you brought a predetermined notion into this and you are seeing what you expect to see.

If he were using that body language telling you the price of peaches...I imagine you would have no reason to doubt him..

i can just second that.
my stomach tells me he is spooling down a prepared story, cause if that would have happened in real he won't be that sort of 'tranquilized' and calm.
this calm he appears to be in does not match with his eyes which are dancing around trying to avoid the camera

his ear is yolting around.

yes, i saw that with clinton denying the lewinsky-affair too

just a feeling but .. i would expect to find a note in his pocket with that text on it.
edit on 17-4-2012 by TMJ1972 because: referring to the first interview in the thread

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There's a thread on this case here
Amaury Rivera
I think his photos were found to be a HOAX
edit on 17-4-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hoax:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net

Puerto Rican UFO investigator Antonio Huneeus says the case involved a man named Amaury Rivera who claimed he was abducted by aliens on his way home from work in 1988 and managed to get a picture of their spacecraft as it left with three Tomcat jets in hot pursuit. Huneeus says that UFO enthusiasts who were convinced of the truth of Rivera's story early on now dismiss it as a hoax after, among other things, a photographer named German Gutierrez admitted that he had helped Rivera fake his snapshots.

also posted verbatim at: www.phoenixnewtimes.com

I really shouldn't have to say any more than I've said already.
If, however, anyone wants to continue to believe this to be true, then, it's entirely your right to do so.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

that source aint even worth linking... It has various topics about nibiru and stuff aswell you know?

It's just a google-like crawler database of alternative topics.

If you actually use that site as a source, you simple debunk yourself as debunker.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

Okay, well, if you speak or read French, be my guest in reading the article at the bottom of the page linked below, also discussing this as a hoax and detailing the German Guiterez as coming forward in admission of faking the photos.

French discussions on various topics

Le 14 mai 1988, Amaury Rivera, un prétendu enlevé, aurait vu et a photographié deux avions militaires F-14 prenant en chasse un OVNI dans la même région quand les avions disparurent sans laisser de trace... Les images auraient été analysées par la NASA et des experts civils qui n’y auraient pas décelé de supercherie. Toutefois, le photographe German Gutierrez admit un peu plus tard qu’il avait aidé Rivera à fabriquer les truquages photographiques ! L'un de ces document est présenté à gauche.

On that page is a discussion on Rendlesham,Forest and toward the bottom they pick up discussion on Amaury Rivera, the faked photos, the admission by German photographer Guiterez with assisting in faking the photos and other such.

Point is, wherever you go, it's mentioned that the real photographer came forward with admission to faking the photos for and with Rivera.

If, however, despite and in opposition of such evidence you still want to believe this as being true, go right ahead.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

He is a lie. His eyebrows jumped too much, he moved his hands to much, and he looked left to much, cold-blooded habitual liar. ‘Flying saucers’

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
I think he is full of s***... the story seems rehearsed

Have to agree. These aliens aren't too bright if they can't pick up a president or a general to explain the bad things coming our way.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
ZZZZZZZZZZ move on to some more credible sources. Too bad, fakers again.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Romekje

Okay, well, if you speak or read French, be my guest in reading the article at the bottom of the page linked below, also discussing this as a hoax and detailing the German Guiterez as coming forward in admission of faking the photos.

French discussions on various topics

Le 14 mai 1988, Amaury Rivera, un prétendu enlevé, aurait vu et a photographié deux avions militaires F-14 prenant en chasse un OVNI dans la même région quand les avions disparurent sans laisser de trace... Les images auraient été analysées par la NASA et des experts civils qui n’y auraient pas décelé de supercherie. Toutefois, le photographe German Gutierrez admit un peu plus tard qu’il avait aidé Rivera à fabriquer les truquages photographiques ! L'un de ces document est présenté à gauche.

On that page is a discussion on Rendlesham,Forest and toward the bottom they pick up discussion on Amaury Rivera, the faked photos, the admission by German photographer Guiterez with assisting in faking the photos and other such.

Point is, wherever you go, it's mentioned that the real photographer came forward with admission to faking the photos for and with Rivera.

If, however, despite and in opposition of such evidence you still want to believe this as being true, go right ahead.

This all may be. It is possible someone has come forward as the real photographer, but didn't you post an ext text saying Rivera didn't want to give up the negatives? What does he have to say about this alleged photographer? Where are the negatives now seeing the one who has confessed to faking the images has come forward? Surely, he must have physical tangible proof of his hoax. Where is it?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for posting the video and starting the thread. I had never heard of it.

The witness/abductee sounds very credible to me. The photos are interesting, particularly since in one of them there is a bright spot in the middle of the UFO. This gives it a resemblance to NASA video of some of the pulsing discs in the famous "tether incident" footage, where the void in the middle of those discs might be expected to appear as a bright light of the sky shining through the center of the UFO if one of them were in the photos taken in Puerto Rico.

Sometimes I get a little annoyed when I see new threads in the 9/11 forum appear that have been discussed innumerable times in old threads, but it is a discussion forum, after all, and it is unreasonable, I think to expect everyone to pour through old threads looking for a certain topic before they start a new thread. If something doesn't show up in a perfunctory search, then I post.
edit on 17-4-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
He didn't say why he was abducted. What was the purpose of the aliens taking him? They did no experiments. They showed him things that are to happen .. but why?? If they came to warn people in Puerto Rico of an impending asteroid hit .. they would have told more than this one fella, right?

I just dont' see what the purpose was and I don't think that aliens would come all that way just to chat with him.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

gs
Sounds like a good explanation to me.

I watched the video. I never mind seeing new things, never saw or heard of this/this guy before. However gut instinct says it's fake. A group run hoax

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

you did a search..... no... you did not.

that makes you a lair and a prognosticator ignorance. Your are what I like to call a S&F whore, no offense but your not helping the ATS website.

Further more to stay on topic, did you video the Aliens and take pictures before you were taking up, and had half your brain taking out, just my opinion friend.

good luck with your stars and flags...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xieon

In this day and age almost any kind of hoax is doable. In 1988, less so. If it is a hoax, then as hoaxes go, it is at least done tastefully with good actors and good photos. It's a good example for future hoaxers. They should try to follow the standard set by this "hoax". At least that way we won't be presented with one moronic fail after another.

The tether incident occurred in 1996. The shape of the pulsing discs was not well known before that, was it? If it could be proved that the abductee's photos were actually from 1988, it would be very impressive, I think.

edit on 17-4-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Yes, surely after 2 decades of this supposedly happening there's an absolute orgy of evidence just laying around everywhere like sand on a beach, especially since this was debunked, and forgotten long long ago.

People absolutely love to hold onto all that evidence of fakery for decades on end.

How old were you 15 years ago? How many things have you lost over the last 15 years that you wish you hadn't lost? How many things have you lost that you were glad you did? Think about it a little bit.

True believers though? Oh, you bet they've held onto every little shred of anything that validates their belief, making extra careful sure that anything contradicting their religious fervor is ignored and forgotten. Only the stuff that validates their belief is kept, because it's absolutely true and the aliens are coming! any day now. or maybe now. ... or now? ... or how about now?

Oh well. They're coming ... erm ... eventually?

I'm done with burden of proof for hoax on this.
If what's been got doesn't satisfy you, then, that's all you, and be it as it is. I absolve myself of any responsibility for your belief on this case or in attempting to convince you otherwise.
You are going to believe what you want, and argue against any evidence to the contrary regardless.

Be well and good luck with all that.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He didn't say why he was abducted. What was the purpose of the aliens taking him? They did no experiments. They showed him things that are to happen .. but why?? If they came to warn people in Puerto Rico of an impending asteroid hit .. they would have told more than this one fella, right?

I just dont' see what the purpose was and I don't think that aliens would come all that way just to chat with him.

Many of these abductees claim to have been shown some video previews of impending doom, usually it's by a comet. If he was hoaxing, he most likely heard of this and just added in for what he perceived as making his abduction tale more credible to the UFO community, which has often portrayed the aliens as having concern for our planet. The only difference with his tale he says where the strike zone is located, in the carribean.

So you're right. Why tell just one person, it makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I don't know what you're rambling on about. It's really quite simple. IF this German guy claimed to have hoaxed it, how did he do it? These answers don't get lost over time under a bed of dust bunnies. I find it comical you are relying on the hearsay of some French article with nothing to quench the thirst of skeptics other than an "I done it".

Does this mere confession hold the same weight of a believer who said "I saw it" ? And yet you're screaming up the walls for us to acknowledge this is an irrefutable hoax? You've got no proof either way this is real nor fake.

My point is, all this fantastic journalism showing the German dude whom claims to have hoaxed it, doesn't go any further than that. Here's one for you and the other folk who're reading this.

I met you back in 2003 in San Diego at cafe Virtuoso. You were talking about how aliens aren't real and anyone who believes in them or life after death, are idiots. You promised to make a mockery of the phenomenon and do everything you could to discredit the community. That was easy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join