It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man took photos of the UFO that abducted him - Looks impressive!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yes, you could be right - I wouldn't blame any one for thinking that. But still - even if it is a recent production (when was it actually made????) it still doesn't mean he is lying does it.

Guess if the Meteor impacts we'll know he was telling the truth eh.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

One of the other discussions on this that was linked shows this topic occurring in 2004.
Old news.
My statements regarding post dating and collusion still stand even for that date.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by quedup

One of the other discussions on this that was linked shows this topic occurring in 2004.
Old news.
My statements regarding post dating and collusion still stand even for that date.

So the meteor and illite living on an artificial island was supposed to happen in 2004 or something??? I never got that from the video....

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Yes they do still stand but again this is no proof of lies is it. The Meteor impact has't happened yet so that sort of negates that argument.

He may simply be telling the truth of what happened to him in 1988. But I would like to know why he didn't divulge the information earlier - I personally think because of the ridicule but it would be good if we could have heard his answer to this.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

For something that's suppose to have corroborating evidence from other witnesses, if this came out in 2004, then where are all these witnesses and their accounts?

Looking at the other threads too, it would seem, at a quick glance, the photos were/have been debunked.

The story stinks. The photos stink.

typically on this fringe topic if anything stinks even a little bit, it may as well be considered hoax. In this case, there's more than just a little bit of stink. It reeks.

As far as predictions regarding this that have not yet happened, well, that's the risk of attempting to pull a hoax. You can always count on predictions of meteor impacts and world disaster to drum up some business where people will open their wallets to hear more about your story. The meteors, however, nor any other global changing disaster, ever happen.

Biggest natural disaster with most loss of life recently was the big Tsunami that took around 200,000 lives back in 2004 when this was first reported, yet, for some strange reason, the Tsunami isn't mentioned?

Stinky, Stinky, Stinky.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It's also interesting that they have built artificial Islands in Dubia - I wonder if that's where the Elites are planning to rule the world from.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I don't think I've ever seen a pic or video on this forum that hasn't been debunked. There may well be an exception but it would be an exception.

Anyway I guess you've made your point - I prefer to stay 50/50 on this.

How was it debunked and who by?
edit on 17-4-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
It's also interesting that they have built artificial Islands in Dubia - I wonder if that's where the Elites are planning to rule the world from.

That was the first thing that came to makind for me as well.

To the others... as for the witnesses??? the guy probly went through ridicule and they all wimped out...

I know that two people who witnessed a UFO with me will deny it up and down and talk about me like I am crazy, even though they appologize in person and still admit it in private, which I completely respect and would NEVER mention them again... especially after witnessing my own ostrascism.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Please read through the 5 or 6 other threads.

Further, as noted in the edit in my previous post, as far as predictions go, this story came out in 2004, yet the really huge 2004 Tsunami that happened December 26 2004 killing some 200,000 people, not to mention the more recent tsunami that resulted in the Fukushima disaster, as well as any other note worthy front-page disasters that have occurred after 2004 that this guy could have predicted, but did not, are all conspicuously absent from his predictions.

In the game of hoaxing, it's always a good bet that mention of an impending meteor or comet impact on the planet will generate attention, and maybe even $$$ for the hoaxer, yet, for some reason, these meteors and comets that are always predicted never ever seem to pop up.

This case is a hoax, and if for any reason there's even a tiny kernel of truth to it, there's so much embroidery and falsification that it's as good as hoax.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

dude do you just want to surpress this so its hidden in the ats vaults,in my opinion the man in the video is not lying he does not show any signs of lying ,some people come here and never look at the vaults just what is current,also i have only been a member here for a short time and the shills on this ats are terrible ,is it your server ????servers are cheap anyways the amount of adverts on this site,so my conclusion is you want this surpressed in the ats vaults ,well it wouldnt surprise me looks like the disinfo agents are in total control here,they slam into any post that has a hint of reality

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

You are the one that appears to know that it's a hoax - from what you say - it's in the other threads. Hence it should be easy for you to pull the segments that prove this hoax.

No I'm not going to sift through another 5/6 threads to prove YOUR point - that's up to you. You are making the claim.

I'm not making any claims.

Also the predictions you point out - well I didn't hear this guy make any predictions - he states what he was told. It wasn't a prediction video - maybe I missed the point but I thought it was about an abduction.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

what makes you qualified to call this a hoax am i missing something,,

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Edit, never mind, I misread, it happened in 1988, I thought you said it happened in 1991.
edit on 17-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

MMmm interesting and David Icke was telling us all about it in 1988 if I remember well - and your point is?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Right, so, since I'm not a self entitled princess that expects everything to be hand delivered to them, I'll be more than happy to serve you up massah quedup since you can't be bothered to do anything so troublesome as look at something that might contradict your already formed bias and predisposition regarding this.

from another site: first contact radio

I know this case very close and the people who unmasked it. A little research will show that it is a complete fraud, wether you like it or not. There are many witnesses in his hometown of Cabo Rojo that can testity to his hoax. Photos of scale model planes and hubcaps are not that hard to make. The name of the beings he contacted? Amaurianos….from Amaury. But of course, it is a free world and if you want to believe in this case and in fairies, its your option.

and also

This case is a fraud of the worst kind. The same investigators that supported him realized that and in 1997 they demonstrated it in front of an audience evidence of his fraud. Photos are real….of two hubcaps glued together and scale model jet plane hanging from tree branches. Professional photograpers are witness of this and he sold each photo for a thousand dollars. If this is the best case in Puerto Rico, in truth we have nothing.

and

Amaury Rivera is one of the most famous cases of fraud in the world. Rivera never wanted to deliver the negatives of the photos for analysis. Furthermore Rivera has sentence for drugs and was arrested in 1993. Rivera is not a good example of truth.

I thought you might appreciate something from a different site since you seem so reluctant to beleive anything debunked here on ATS since everything seems to be debunked here on ATS as if ATS is part of the TPTB/NWO disinformation machine or something.

Fact is, the reason everything gets debunked and proven false is because everything that gets proven false and debunked IS false.

Edit: if the above isn't good enough for you, I'm sure I can find more, and will update with more statements and points, and links.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
How is this thread not closed, this has definitely been discussed before on this site......

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Your theory on the tsunami is not looking at the BIG picture.... the tsunami is just one of thousands of things since then.

It's the BIG picture here that is the focus, not one incident.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Textsince you can't be bothered to do anything so troublesome as look at something that might contradict your already formed bias and predisposition regarding this.

What ever gives you this idea????? I repeat, I made no claims - you did.

TextI thought you might appreciate something from a different site since you seem so reluctant to beleive anything debunked here on ATS since everything seems to be debunked here on ATS as if ATS is part of the TPTB/NWO disinformation machine or something.

How rediculous is that - you gave no evidence of it being debunked until this post. I stated, I was 50/50 now I'm not.

You come across extremely aggressive - there really is no need - take a chill pill.

TextFact is, the reason everything gets debunked and proven false is because everything that gets proven false and debunked IS false.

This I definitely do not agree with.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Please accept my apologies. I'm sorry i came across so aggressive.

Data indicates due to a social culture of convenience, a sense of self entitlement and expectation for everything to be handed to those effected by such, is a pervasive and growing social phenomenon.

Not taking the trouble to read through the other posts on this subject gave indication of said social conditioning was effecting you, which, with apologies, is quite the pet peeve of mine.

Examples of self entitlement brought on by social conditioning of convenience - Can't be bothered to to research or read other previous documentation, so, I'll start my own. Can't be bothered to look at other sources unless someone else does all the work in searching for them, and linking them because it's just too hard to google something.

These are indeed pet peeves of mine. There's a pervasive social conditioning of convenience in effect as a form of mind control and it takes similar form to said descriptions.
Because of this, peopel are becoming lazy, and demanding, expecting other people to bring them the information, and do the work they should be doing themselves to answer any questions they have.
It's equivalent to treating everyone like a personal google.

i was out of line in coming across so aggressive, but, please understand where that was coming from.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
In 2004 I probably didn't have a computer or no real knowledge about the web. In 2010 when the second thread occurred I had not heard of ATS. In 2011 I found out about ATS and began coming here often to expand my knowledge and understanding of this crazy world I live in.

To those of you who have debunked this event every time it came up - maybe you should open your eyes and unplug your ears and allow us noobies the opportunity to experience old material to you but new postings to us.

From my personal UFO event my account of it is completely different than Amoury's. Maybe Aliens had a different agenda back at his event. Mine happened in 1969 or earlier and it was collaborated to me by my wife years later when she got drunk one night and began telling me her story of abduction. It appears we were both abducted that night - she saw me on the spaceship although I did not see her. Her memories of it meshed with mine. We described the same people and what we believed were robots.

It still gives me chills to think back about it and how her story matched up with mine but having been picked up in separate locations. We both lost about three or fours hours of time that night.

The main gist of what I want to say is archives are there for a reason - not only to keep a reminder that something happened but also that interested parties could look up the archives and compare it to what we feel or know about our own experiences. We are the result of all our experiences and sometimes knowledge helps us to swim through to the top making sense of our lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join