It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac hologram performs at Coachella

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Reply to post by Frankenchrist

"We could send whole troops of fake soldiers along side real ones."

it would be real frightening for our enemies to see thousands of holo soldiers charging out of the woods at them... if they didn't notice the real soldiers carrying the speakers and equipment needed to pull off this illusion :p plus the super long extension cord to power it. haa

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

What would be even better would be mutated super soldiers like in the last couple Resident Evil movies, or hoards of Orc's
Talk about the ultimate in psy-ops, the enemy forces would run for the hills with wild tales of real monsters, with thousands of troops seeing them, but not so much as a foot print to back it up, just a bunch of tech geeks hanging around

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JeffreyCH

Originally posted by strafgod
Reply to post by Frankenchrist

"We could send whole troops of fake soldiers along side real ones."

it would be real frightening for our enemies to see thousands of holo soldiers charging out of the woods at them... if they didn't notice the real soldiers carrying the speakers and equipment needed to pull off this illusion :p plus the super long extension cord to power it. haa

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

What would be even better would be mutated super soldiers like in the last couple Resident Evil movies, or hoards of Orc's
Talk about the ultimate in psy-ops, the enemy forces would run for the hills with wild tales of real monsters, with thousands of troops seeing them, but not so much as a foot print to back it up, just a bunch of tech geeks hanging around

Aliens come to mind.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think it’s fantastic, I wish there was more! In fact I think they should do a Michael Jackson version.
Always been a fan of Tupac, so something like this would take my breath away!
I want to see more, and know more about this technology, haters; this is the future so get used to it!

Regards Jay

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Well, here we go people. Realistic holograms are now being projected easily enough that they can "raise a rapper from the dead". How much reality that you witness is real?

Of course, Project Blue Beam comes immediately to mind.....I have also included the link to the youtube video, the "ghost appearance" happens at 33:05 if you are interested. You can see through it....Im not sure if thats how they intended it or if they "dialed it down" for the ghostly effect.

www.torontosun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

ya project blue beam came to mind for me too. you know, if we had a government that we could trust this would be nothing but cool, however we don't.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ototheb85
I think it’s fantastic, I wish there was more! In fact I think they should do a Michael Jackson version.
Always been a fan of Tupac, so something like this would take my breath away!
I want to see more, and know more about this technology, haters; this is the future so get used to it!

Regards Jay

For someone that has an avatar that comes from a movie that's about how people can be conditioned by images for good or worse.

You are not seeing the whole picture.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I thought it was awesome and even the wife took interest

Even though its not a true hologram the technology is sweet and could make concerts that much better. I have a feeling the main street musicians will use this as a disadvantage and play hookie when they are not sick

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It would be pretty interesting seeing this done say for musicians still alive. Something like broadcast a 3d concert to various locations instead of the fan having to travel from rural areas. It would be kinda cool to see a concert performed in Germany and watching it at the local auditorium. Should also cut into Ticketmaster and their ever growing fees/surcharges.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
How long before we really do have "Phantom Menaces" all thanks to holograms...take out an enemy, plant a hologram implicating another person/nation etc.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
How long before we really do have "Phantom Menaces" all thanks to holograms...take out an enemy, plant a hologram implicating another person/nation etc.

Thank you brother!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This sent a real shudder down my spine....

I was/am a fan of Tupac, and the first time I saw this, it was really amazing to see. It made me think of all the "Late Greats" who I missed seeing in concert when they were alive, and how I would love to see them now. I would pay to see it too, as morbid and gruesome as it really is...there is something truly appealing about being able to say 'Oh, I saw Jim Morrison in Concert last night'...yeah, Im shallow I guess.

I really wouldnt fancy to see any of my deceased friends or family this way though. It's not like they could answer anything, or speak as they did when alive.

It open's all kinds of weird doors and ethics doesnt it.

Oh, and by the by, Tupac's estate/family did agree to this, it wasnt done on the snide without any consultation.

Its just different.....spooky and surreal and kinda cool I reckon

edit on 17-4-2012 by Urbanshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If only I could have faith in our governments to use this application only for the good of mankind!.(amongst all the others!)

What wonderful things could be done. Instead, we have the reality that yes, this is the way of the future, & yes, it will be used against us somewhere down the line.

I also bet the bigger stars, the likes of Paul McCartney etc, will have safeguards in place for the future profits of apps like this. or they should......

I still find it creepy. >.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Looks like they are testing out their new toys and beginning the preparations for Project Blue Beam

Does anyone else find it ironic how Tupac was killed by the Illuminati for trying to expose them, and now they are using his likeness to test out their technology? Talk about adding insult to injury. Of all the famous dead people they could have chosen, they choose him. That has to be intentional.

Why would they choose to use his image when they could have used Lennon, Elvis, Hendrix etc. They used Tupac because it's a subtle slap in the face. One last smug twist of the knife.

Edit: Quite a few people on YouTube are commenting that the word "Killuminati" was cut out at the beginning of the song "Hail Mary".

Gee... I wonder why they would have done such a thing...

edit on 17-4-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I don't see why people are crying over this. Its a hologram, get over it.

Killuminati for life.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I thought that it was true that when tupac does return it meant the illuminati were going to # us all up !

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Personally....I thought it was absolutely amazing seeing Pac on stage again. I don't like to criticise people, or their opinions, but it was simply a chance for his millions of fans that never got a chance to see him perform fulfil a dream....nothing weird, disrespectful or wrong at all. Hats off to Snoop and Dre for using the technology available to put on a breathtaking show.
It has always saddened me that I never got the opportunity to see Freddie Mercury perform live, and this has given me some hope that maybe....just maybe I may get the chance...even if it is just a hologram or projection...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I thought this was pretty interesting as well. Not sure if it's been said before, but I noticed it was weird, as I used to listen to him alot, when he began, he says, ''Makaveli in this, feel me.'' His traditional saying was ''Makaveli in this killuminati all through your body.''

And one of his tattoos aren't there as well. Very interesting to say the least, wonder what/if anything's being planned ..

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
They need to do this with Freddie Mercury from Queen! That would be awesome!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Looks like they are testing out their new toys and beginning the preparations for Project Blue Beam

Does anyone else find it ironic how Tupac was killed by the Illuminati for trying to expose them, and now they are using his likeness to test out their technology? Talk about adding insult to injury. Of all the famous dead people they could have chosen, they choose him. That has to be intentional.

Why would they choose to use his image when they could have used Lennon, Elvis, Hendrix etc. They used Tupac because it's a subtle slap in the face. One last smug twist of the knife.

Edit: Quite a few people on YouTube are commenting that the word "Killuminati" was cut out at the beginning of the song "Hail Mary".

Gee... I wonder why they would have done such a thing...

edit on 17-4-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

Blimey, your photo (If its you) looks like 'Incredible Hulk)... did you audition for the role?

As for the tech.... you lot remember Minority Report with Cruise and the parts where he see's Holograms of his Wife and Child??? This is where this Tech will go and i just remembered Arnold Swazenneger Movie too... Holograms of himself to fend off the enemy!!

I'm telling ya... this Tech business is gonna be getting real spooky!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Son, I am dissapoint

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Exactly.

Once I saw what celebrities were "noted" as being "thrilled" it became obvious.

The whole thing was in poor taste. I'm not going to go into the secret society leg off it because those of us who know know - but from a human perspective we could AT LEAST find his killer before we go around projecting 3D images of him.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join