It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac hologram performs at Coachella

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Dats a pants sagogram. Why arybody tearin up?

Skittles 4 days!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Um have you guys ever seen Miku hatsune in concert? Its the same tech they use for her when she is performing a concert. The new gen of it apparently can re create lifelike performers. Its pretty awesome stuff to see. Give them another 50 yrs we might have holograms(real ones) that can actually hit you in the face and break your nose. Imagine the possibilities in movie making? Actually kill a hologram of the actor or actress without actually murdering them. Hostel remake anyone?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I am having serious conversations wit family and friends about 9/11, and the possibility that the planes were hologram....

I had always assume it was a silly theory until....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
man the kind of tech TPTB most really have , talk about creating reality

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
I am having serious conversations wit family and friends about 9/11, and the possibility that the planes were hologram....

I had always assume it was a silly theory until....

I can't explain how extremely sickening that theory is. Not on a disgusting level, but a delusional one.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

If tech good enough to make a hologram this good is available to mere millionaires imagine what the government has developed with it's budget of 700 BILLION dollars A YEAR.

I would imagine their holograms look as convincing as a real person even up close. They might even be able to project them from satellites. And, if they can project a convincing person there's pretty much no limit on what they can project size probably doesn't matter............alien invasion ??

-Alien

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Project Blue Beam does not sound so 'unrealistic' anymore.....

As much as the pains the debunker and skeptic in me to say this - I completely agree.

If Hollywood can do it, our governments should be able to do it 10x better.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
Dats a pants sagogram. Why arybody tearin up?

Skittles 4 days!!!

HUH

Could you write this in plain english?

-Alien

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacktorrance
reply to post by ButterCookie

Project Blue Beam does not sound so 'unrealistic' anymore.....

As much as the pains the debunker and skeptic in me to say this - I completely agree.

If Hollywood can do it, our governments should be able to do it 10x better.

Yep!

Think about the way computers and tv's are becoming monitorless...thinner and thinner...My brother bought up the great point that skyping could turn hologram

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
reply to post by aching_knuckles

If tech good enough to make a hologram this good is available to mere millionaires imagine what the government has developed with it's budget of 700 BILLION dollars A YEAR.

I would imagine their holograms look as convincing as a real person even up close. They might even be able to project them from satellites. And, if they can project a convincing person there's pretty much no limit on what they can project size probably doesn't matter............alien invasion ??

-Alien

I agree!!

Technology is at least 20 years old by the time its revealed to the public.

I can believe it about the super real holograms, where it could be difficult to detect whether its real or not.

hell, look at the X-Box games

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Glad I'm still around to see this. Sure beats the Disneyland audio-animatronic "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln" I saw as a kid when it opened.
...I suppose when the first human voice was recorded and one could hear the recording of a singer one had previously heard onstage, that must have seemed pretty magical/unbelievable, and people discussed the new technology's implications. ...I wonder what's still out there to see before I leave?
edit on 16-4-2012 by desert because: oops, audio not auto

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Watched the video a handful of times.

First, there are cuts in the video that show different angles. When the angle is different, it corresponds with the proper position of the Tupac. Meaning a Side angle shows the side, front angle shows the complete front.

How is that possible if this is a 2nd dimension image on a invisible screen with one fixed view? Doesn't that disprove it as 2d? If the angle switches, and shows a different body part from the front view, isn't the image then quasi-3d? Is that possible with a 2nd screen image?

I just wish there were better quality video out. I've seen pictures, and the quality is much better then the video. The realy image sort of looked digitized, but very real looking.

The close up of the tattoos was also interesting. If it's an actor, they really painstakingly tried to recreate the tattoos. Did they digital recreate every tattoo?

If this a recording of Pac from a previous performance, his actions for the intro and outro would be sort of odd, considering he makes an entrance standing and rising up, and then waits to disappear. Why would he have done that in a previous performance. So, it must be an actor...

Also, the voice when he says Coachella is pretty spot on. Exact pitch, and diction as TuPac,

It's also weird because, he face looks older. Like an older Tupac (hard to tell).
edit on 16-4-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy

First, there are cuts in the video that show different angles. When the angle is different, it corresponds with the proper position of the Tupac. Meaning a Side angle shows the side, front angle shows the complete front.

How is that possible if this is a 2nd dimension image on a invisible screen with one fixed view? Doesn't that disprove it as 2d? If the angle switches, and shows a different body part from the front view, isn't the image then quasi-3d? Is that possible with a 2nd screen image?

I just wish there were better quality video out. I've seen pictures, and the quality is much better then the video. The realy image sort of looked digitized, but very real looking.

The close up of the tattoos was also interesting. If it's an actor, they really painstakingly tried to recreate the tattoos. Did they digital recreate every tattoo?

If this a recording of Pac from a previous performance, his actions for the intro and outro would be sort of odd, considering he makes an entrance standing and rising up, and then waits to disappear. Why would he have done that in a previous performance. So, it must be an actor...

Also, the voice when he says Coachella is pretty spot on. Exact pitch, and diction as TuPac,

It's also weird because, he face looks older. Like an older Tupac (hard to tell).

Hmmmm...you make good points!! INTERESTING!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy

Its all actor. And the tatoos would not be difficult to draw. The actual verses are his recordings but the "Coachella!" part is an actor. There are good impersonators of 2pac such as Purple Haze. And as a big fan of Tupac, his movements and style don't emulate 2pac convincinlgly well. And, "exact pitch"?. Give me a break.

edit on 16-4-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm a sound engineer by profession, and it's really close.

I'm not saying it's not an actor, but it's just odd really. I'm more interested if this was 2d or 3d or a hologram. It has 3d dimensions in the video, proven by the changing of angle. Even if it's a filmed actor, how is image projected. People are saying it's a 2d image on a film/ invisible screen.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Help me, Dr. Dre...you're my only hope.

edit on 16-4-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by Danbones

Tupac is rolling around in his grave, he would hate the direction of today's music industry...

Something I think 99% of the people who watched this video and commented on it (in youtube anyway) don't realise. The main stream music industry today is so fake, every new song released by Rihanna, Katy Perry and any other "A lister" all sound THE SAME. I swear I was listening to the radio the other day with a friend in his car, and Katy's "newest" song came on and it was just an extremely lazy and basic beat with her singing in auto tune over the top, and I could not tell if it was a new song of hers or if it was one from 2 years ago. I commented on my thoughts and my friend turned to me and said he thought exactly the same thing when he heard the track a few days earlier. Thank god not everyone on this god forsaked sphere is retarded. Visiting ATS makes me realise this and gives me hope! Not counting a lot of the trollers and just plain ignorant people on here though, but you have to sift through the crap to get to the gold.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hmm, doesnt make holographic planes seem so improbable now, does it?

btw, I really dont get the appeal for Tupac and why he is considered a "legend" his rapping sounds no different to me than any other foul mouthed rappers

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
just saw the video that was creepy but cool and made me wonder about 911 and hologram planes................how do you trust what you see anymore?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Incredible. This comes in second place to seeing Avatar in 3D for me.

Technology just scares me at this point, if this is really old technology as many insist.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join