Tupac hologram performs at Coachella

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
Watched the video a handful of times.

First, there are cuts in the video that show different angles. When the angle is different, it corresponds with the proper position of the Tupac. Meaning a Side angle shows the side, front angle shows the complete front.

How is that possible if this is a 2nd dimension image on a invisible screen with one fixed view? Doesn't that disprove it as 2d? If the angle switches, and shows a different body part from the front view, isn't the image then quasi-3d? Is that possible with a 2nd screen image?

I just wish there were better quality video out. I've seen pictures, and the quality is much better then the video. The realy image sort of looked digitized, but very real looking.

The close up of the tattoos was also interesting. If it's an actor, they really painstakingly tried to recreate the tattoos. Did they digital recreate every tattoo?

If this a recording of Pac from a previous performance, his actions for the intro and outro would be sort of odd, considering he makes an entrance standing and rising up, and then waits to disappear. Why would he have done that in a previous performance. So, it must be an actor...

Also, the voice when he says Coachella is pretty spot on. Exact pitch, and diction as TuPac,

It's also weird because, he face looks older. Like an older Tupac (hard to tell).
edit on 16-4-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

I believe it to be 4d, actually.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Scary but at the same time extremely exciting. Imagine the possibilities this could open up (assuming it's cheap enough to generate these holographic shows). Artists holding a concert in one location, and their holographic doppelgangers performing in real-time at various locations around the world.

I'd love to see what Gorillaz could do with this stuff, would be super awesome seeing holograms of all their cartoon characters rocking the stage

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Combine this technology with that XBox Kinect technology.

You could interact with people in New York while standing in LA.

We could send whole troops of fake soldiers along side real ones.

Enemies would loose so quickly.

This is too easy.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
In all honesty I almost cried watching his likeness perform. I even saw the title beforehand, I KNEW it was a hologram but a tiny part of my believed for one second that Tupac was actually back. Technology is amazing

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So Ladies and Gentlemen, any Ats'ers expected that a technology such as these would come from a music industry rather than the Military?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This is the beginning of the end of civilization as we know it. Where is Snake Blissken when you really need him?

I've always believed in Project Bluebeam, because if Sci Fi has taught us anything, its taught us they SOMEBODY had some insight on where we were going and that this stuff is possible. From what means of enlightenment IDK, but its created and always used for nefarious purposes.

9/11 seems to come to mind with this type of tech.

Seeing Pac on stage like that reminds me of that old Paul McCarntey story about the real Paul died in 1966 story. You don't want to believe it even though the eyes don't lie.

I wish humanity well. I really do. When it boils down, the tech is out there where we are gonna find out about military civilians being test subjects, walking around and doing hologram projections and you won't even know they aren't physically there.

How long before we go into a Surrogates type of world. Or a fake alien invasion.

OR a fake anything to have people take control of the system.

We have found the enemy and he is some of us. (I am not included in the us).

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
SIIIICK!! wow, never thought i'd ever see Pac rock the mic like that again. No doubt they'll be doing this more often...probably have a "Living Dead concert" with all dead musicians. wow, kinda creepy when u think about it...kinda like the haunted mansion in disney land or something. We'll probably see people on stage with themselves too, which would be a trip. Yep yep, good to see Pac after all these years...I knew he was jus chillin in the Bahamas!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho
So Ladies and Gentlemen, any Ats'ers expected that a technology such as these would come from a music industry rather than the Military?

I'm sure the military has had this for a long time.

This is a test.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
They are only doing what they do best, Making cash off of dead people.

This is not a new marketing technique.

Quite effective really- Just look at all the cry babies this has created.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

That video is NOT evidence that Flight 175 was a hologram. The only reason why some people claim that it was was the apparent disappearance of its left wing shortly before impact. But this is because 1. the plane is in the shadow of the building and its left wing has the same grey colour as the building in the impact area, and 2. the highly compressed video has insufficient resolution to make the left wing visible, although the right wing stays visible.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Page 9 already. Wow. Say what you will, Tupac was a different breed from the usual commercial rappers and eventually broke free of all that. He appeals to most of us, metal heads, bikers, hip hop junkies, morons, geniuses, and patriots alike. He was a good man, and I hope he is still alive hiding out somewhere. He was the guy who made me question my own beliefs about the generalization I had of the rap community.

As creepy as it is, I would have liked to see his hologram perform live.

edit on 17-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Hmm, doesnt make holographic planes seem so improbable now, does it?

btw, I really dont get the appeal for Tupac and why he is considered a "legend" his rapping sounds no different to me than any other foul mouthed rappers

That´s because you can´t look past that.

It´s because of songs like these, with a message and the way he could touch peoples´ harts.

Btw, about the last song, the original by Bruce Hornsby is one of my all time favorite songs.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
reply to post by JibbyJedi

That video is NOT evidence that Flight 175 was a hologram. The only reason why some people claim that it was was the apparent disappearance of its left wing shortly before impact. But this is because 1. the plane is in the shadow of the building and its left wing has the same grey colour as the building in the impact area, and 2. the highly compressed video has insufficient resolution to make the left wing visible, although the right wing stays visible.

It´s also because of a fairly large number of eye witness claiming they didn´t see a plane. Don´t shoot the messenger...

www.youtube.com... 242.1190533.0.1190779.32.26.0.5.5.2.222.1606.15j3j1.21.0.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I kind of get the whole creeped out thing some are posting about. I never was much of a fan of his, or any 'gangsta' rap, but did like the movies he played in. It was done tastefully with respect to the man and his music by fellow artists and friends of his. Now if they all of a sudden come out with "the lost recordings" on tour near you, that would cross the line of disrespect.

As for the tech, from what I understand this is a series of micro fine screens scattered in a certain array on the area of the stage that he appears on. Notice Snoop can not interact on the same parts of the stage that Tu-Pac was on at any time that I could see. As for it being an actor, yeah kind of, there is a person who does the moves with a sensor suit on and then is 'painted' over with a 3-d model of Tu_pac that was modeled using old photographs, and artist interpretations. Whether or not that was done live at the time of the concert(backstage) or weeks in advance, who knows, and wouldn't matter it's just digital data for the movements. So not a hologram in the truest sense, but a 3-D projection. Still pretty cool stuff. I can't wait to see he Hendrix performance from Woodstock in this format

That 9/11 video someone posted a few pages back was pretty creepy. I keep trying to wrap my head around how an advancement of this tech could be applied on a wide scale. (Please note I am just thinking out loud not speaking to the validity of the video) The only way it could be done is if rather then screens they used micro fine particles that were both invisible to the naked eye, and reflective of light. these particles would have to hang in the air long enough(Like chem trails
) for the images to pass over. Aww well just a theory of how it might be done.
edit on 17-4-2012 by JeffreyCH because: Grammar change

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure MJ will be back soon to do a concert!!

And apart from what i said in the other thread about this..... Star Trek here we come.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I'm pretty sure MJ will be back soon to do a concert!!

And apart from what i said in the other thread about this..... Star Trek here we come.

Naw dude.

Maybe MJ, to amuse us.

No Star Trek.

Just the tech to freekin fool us.

Look at the bigger picture.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Freckin amazing but if theyre using it at coachella, then what has it already been in use for? Do they not realize that the no planers will be having a field day with this one? They should work on how to not make him look likes sliding though.

Damn shame, I would have loved to have been there but im allergic to hipsters. In other news, hologram fixed gear bikes appear to be the most wanted item among 20 somethings sheep.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Reply to post by Frankenchrist

"We could send whole troops of fake soldiers along side real ones."

it would be real frightening for our enemies to see thousands of holo soldiers charging out of the woods at them... if they didn't notice the real soldiers carrying the speakers and equipment needed to pull off this illusion :p plus the super long extension cord to power it. haa

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It's quite insane the lengths people goto to entertain!

It's actually quite frightening , many of you have already mentioned if they can project
tupac and make it look life like , what else can they project!

John lear already stated he had been told of an interview with movie execs and the doctor/scientist guy giving
the lecture was a hologram !
that was in the 60's

What else could they make visible that isnt real , big objects such as planes .... or UFO's

Well here is a slightly less scary and nefarious use of the holographic technology !

Japanese hologram world cup

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
not impressed enough, its blurry and looks like its on a bad beamer

sorry, just my impression

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join