Tupac hologram performs at Coachella

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ilian51378

Exactly what I said! I'd love to see Freddie grace the stage once more!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

Originally posted by Danbones

here is a youtube of the preformance

holy CRAP i got chills..this was like SO GOOD

illuminati ready to let PAC come back from the dead for real?

K.illuminati

i got more chills,,,,,the dude sang HAIL-MARY

bluebeam connotations

"illuminati want my mind, soul and my body"
edit on 17-4-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Yeah and you point is? What are you trying to accomplish with that comment.
I like Malcolm McDowell, and the sound track, your reply to me was just pointless and stupid.
/shoo

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i got more chills,,,,,the dude sang HAIL-MARY

I still can't believe that they cut out the part where he says "Killuminati". It makes it so obvious who is behind this whole thing

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There was no hologram, move this to the HOAX. the nation was fooled. It was just a PROJECTION. If you disagree, show me a side view of Tupac there.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't know what the big deal is, he been a Hologram before...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

including the stars in attendance. Katy Perry tweeted, "I think I might have cried when I saw Tupac," while her pal Rihanna boasted: "Tupac back unbelievable."

Sounds like Katy Perry and Rihanna's PR guys are big tupac fans, I'm relatively certain they themselves are not.

As usual, I can only imagine the level of hologram technology black ops have.. It's nice they chose someone cool to do it with, shame they're just cashing in on him. Now Bluebeam doesn't seem so unfeasible!

It's really lame, they mash up his unreleased verses with backing tracks hes never even heard, now they're projecting him at a snoop dogg gig, he doesn't even get a say in it.

It'd be fine if he was a hack, but he wasn't. Imagine Paul McCartney doing that with John Lennon, getting him to sing along to Yesterday. See what I did there?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
did you see snoops face, when 2pac ran at him.....lol...he looked spooked.
he had to pause and smile....
i want to clap....but this is just too much

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt
reply to post by sputniksteve

If you can't understand it, that's one thing but saying it's stupid??

When we watch a video or see a picture of an artist who is no longer alive - we are still seeing them at a point in time they were alive, sometimes that can even bring back nice memories.

Seeing some fake hologram performing in the name of deceased is not cool. Would you like seeing holograms of your deceased relatives doing stuff they were doing while alive, you know, Grandma Annie making a pie, uncle John riding his Harley, c'mon now?

Yes I think it is stupid to be offended by the 3d image of someone they never knew in life.

However off topic, you can make a 3d image of grandma and have her do whatever you want, I really don't care. No matter what I know it is a 3d image and will not bother me. Some people are either overly sensitive, stupid, or speak before they think about things.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

including the stars in attendance. Katy Perry tweeted, "I think I might have cried when I saw Tupac," while her pal Rihanna boasted: "Tupac back unbelievable."

Sounds like Katy Perry and Rihanna's PR guys are big tupac fans, I'm relatively certain they themselves are not.

As usual, I can only imagine the level of hologram technology black ops have.. It's nice they chose someone cool to do it with, shame they're just cashing in on him. Now Bluebeam doesn't seem so unfeasible!

It's really lame, they mash up his unreleased verses with backing tracks hes never even heard, now they're projecting him at a snoop dogg gig, he doesn't even get a say in it.

It'd be fine if he was a hack, but he wasn't. Imagine Paul McCartney doing that with John Lennon, getting him to sing along to Yesterday. See what I did there?

Seriously? That would really bother you? You and John were friends or something? Over reacting.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If tupac was still alive... he wouldn't of approved of this at all.

what a shame... a man fighting against the system and calling them out in his own way... now he's being used in what he was stood up against.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not sure if anybodys already mentioned it.. but this brings to mind that scene from the movie 'Vanilla Sky'. Tom Cruise is at that party where they have a hologram of the John Coltrane Quartet playing in the middle of the room. I knew when I saw that in the movie that something like it would happen one day

I think the reason it evokes so many mixed emotions is because it's so foreign to us. We understand the dead to be dead, and this, at least according to our eyes, contradicts that understanding in some strange way. I understand that they probably have had this technology for decades. In fact I'm sure they have. But to our eyes its incredibly advanced and brand new. Can't say I approve. Also can't yet explain exactly why I don't approve. Fascinating event to say the least.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
If tupac was still alive... he wouldn't of approved of this at all.

what a shame... a man fighting against the system and calling them out in his own way... now he's being used in what he was stood up against.

How so? Do you have any evidence that he wouldn't approve of this? 2pac liked performing for his fans. His own mother gave blessings to producers to release unreleased material. He recorded an incredible amount of verses before he died; he would want his message to be heard.

I guess I'm not seeing how using a projection of his image is the system cheating him. What if "the system" decided to never release or show anything 2pac? They would be "hiding" his message, right? The fact is, the more people exposed to 2pac and his music/poetry, the more people are reached to hear his message.
edit on 17-4-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Perhaps they should have started with someone that people weren't still bereaved about.. maybe Bach? That would have been badass. But keep it as a pairing with Snoop. Yes, Snoop could have put together a nasty remix of 'Prelude in C# Minor'

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Well i am a designer and a painter, this effect was done with a large flat thin piece of glass and a projector with video of Tupacs previous concerts. If this was in a lighted environment the effect would be ruined by the other sources of light. There is a part in a youtbe video of the show that clearly shows this.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Check out what CNN had to say about the Tupac Hologram..

Not only did they mention them using this technology during the Obama election coverage with Black Eyed Peas Will I. Am., but they said that Mariah Carey used this to perform in 5 locations in Europe simultaneously (WOW).

CNN on Tupac Hologram
edit on 17-4-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

and here's Mariah Carey's hologram concert

Mariah Carey hologram
edit on 17-4-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

thats some pretty freakin amazin sh!t right there!!!

didnt even know we could make holograms so authentic

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

all of his message are readily available on youtube and other spots on the internet so your point is lacking substance.

them using him in a hologram to bring him back for a show... a show that is most likely tied with secret societies and the illuminati... something tupac has written and rapped against. If I was him, I would be against it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Not a hologram, nOt a hologram. I repeat, not a hologram, a projection. HOAX on the nation. Holograms have 3 dimensions.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by ugie1028

Not a hologram, nOt a hologram. I repeat, not a hologram, a projection. HOAX on the nation. Holograms have 3 dimensions.

The people who set it up specifically said it was a 2D image, not a 3D image.

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join