It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac hologram performs at Coachella

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Tupac said "wassup Coachella" in the performance but he died in 96' and Coachella started in 99'.....That was no Hologram..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I saw this story on Yahoo earlier today and watched the video. It looks very realistic. I would've been pumped to be there in person.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by theancientones666
Tupac said "wassup Coachella" in the performance but he died in 96' and Coachella started in 99'.....That was no Hologram..

There are definitely a couple of voice impersonators out there.

This rapper Blac Haze, sounds a lot like Pac in most of his songs. Many think he is Pac, but I don't, however he has never been seen live, and only has two or three photos tops.

One of his album covers has the words "sO mUch dRAMA" spray painted behind him, which many seem to conclude spells AMARU O backwards as it appears. Interesting character, but yeah, voice impersonators, and rappers who sound near identical do exist.
edit on 16/4/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If we are to consider the Project Blue Beam theory.

2-Pac is the perfect one to use as a "test drive".

Just like Jesus and aliens, for a while now, ever since 2-Pac died, there has always been rumors of his return.

One of his last albums was called "Killuminati".

I do believe 2-Pac is dead. No doubt.

But this is a test.

This is a test to see what the publics reaction is.

They just want to know if it "looks" real to us.

And if enough if us say "Wow! 2-Pac! He's back! He looks so real!"

I would say Project Blue Beam is a go.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Yes it was. The hologram skips at around 30 seconds.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I myself, think it's the most radical thing to have happened all 2012, besides all the aliens showing up and crazy things happening on earth, one of the coolest shows i've been to.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by theancientones666

Good thinking, but there are computers that can modify a voice to say what it was.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

right on, i think they will and to this moment have set the plan in motion. Now, we wait!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by theancientones666

Not only computers, but people too! have you heard of prince ea? he impersonated tupac like a beast!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You noticed that too. I'd have to say either impersonator, or that voice duplicator tech was used.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm looking forward to seeing Nirvana and The Doors perform live again. Why stop there though? Let's bring back Chris Farley... his hologram would severely improve SNL.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thov420

OMG! for sure! You are the coolest!
off topic rant.! nahaice

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thov420

OMG! for sure! You are the coolest!
off topic rant.! nahaice

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The more I think about the levels of technology, I feel that we may be under estimating Project Blue Beam...we feel confident in 'knowing that we will be able to tell', but now, I don't know...

The Tupac performance was AMAZING and yes, it is blowing our minds. But I bet the level of hologram technology used for this was developed in the 80s.....

Project Blue Beam will be on a whole other level..

If executed, it will mess us UP

edit on 17-4-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Originally posted by ILikeStars
For all I know the people who are the ones who killed him are the ones making sooooo much profit off of his skills this many years later.

Raping of ghosts.

Yes I am sure this was hugely profitable for the people owning the copyrights to Tupac. They just made money hand over fist on that presentation....Def. worth more dead than alive and creating new material they could sell. Brilliant.

Not to mention they no longer have to worry about what he might be saying or doing on his own...that's gotta amount to some huge 15% or more discount...just on electronic eavesdropping devices alone, I'd think.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
The more I think about the levels of technology, I feel that we may be under estimating Project Blue Beam...we feel confident in 'knowing that we will be able to tell', but not, I don't know...

The Tupac performance was AMAZING and yes, it is blowing our minds. But I bet the level of hologram technology used for this was developed in the 80s.....

Project Blue Beam will be on a whole other level..

If executed, it will mess us UP

'They' do say any tech we have today is 25 years at least behind TPTB.

Who knows how advanced holograms are to them.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I can see this being used to place people in places that they are really not.

Like terrorists walking through gates.

Like made up people.

Made up victims.

Made up villains.

Made up events.

We will not know the difference.

After sleeping on this topic.

This is a bad idea.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
"My only fear of death is coming back reincarnated." Tupac Armaru Shakur aka Makaveli (1971-1996) RIP

Well, as a huge fan of 2pac I have to say my first impression of this was disturbing. No doubt it is 100% amazing and it really was unbelievable to see. I felt better about it though after reading that his mother Afeni Shakur was impressed and was ok with the whole thing. Dr. Dre actually asked her permission to use 2pac and she was all for it, according to a article I read on TMZ.com. As far as 2pac saying, "Coachella" they modified his voice to say that. On an earlier album called "Loyal to the Game" 2pac's tapes were handed over to Eminem who provided a completely unique angle on 2Pac's rhymes. He modified his voice to say things on that album too.

2pac was known for being a "gangsta rapper" but for those of you that don't know, he also starred/cameos in 16 movies/sitcoms and he was also a poet. He was shot 5 times in 1994 in a robbery attempt and survived. He was shot 4 more times on the Las Vegas strip after a attending a Tyson fight. He died on Friday 13th,1996. His murder to this day is still unsolved.

A truly great man that was taken from us before he got a chance to change the world. When I think about what he accomplished by the age of 25 till this day it still inspires me.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Gerizo because: forgot coma and spelling fix

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Thank you for your kind words!
I grew up listening to him, reading his poetry, watching him in movies, I love him too but the video did give me chills. I really was sad at first because I miss him but after a few minutes I realized what our technology can offer and was proud for his mother and fans. WOW!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I found this truly amazing and it was a great 'performance', though at the same time very wierd. If I were ever a famous music star I'm not sure how I would feel about other people resurecting my image and using it after I died for entertainment purposes.

Now doubt though this sort of thing will become the norm soon enough and celebs will figure out ways to make money off their image while they are still living....

edit on 17/4/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
I found this truly amazing and it was a great 'performance', though at the same time very wierd. If I were ever a famous music star I'm not sure how I would feel about other people resurecting my image and using it after I died for entertainment purposes.

Now doubt though this sort of thing will become the norm soon enough and celebs will figure out ways to make money off their image while they are still living....

edit on 17/4/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

This right here.

2 months ago, there was a tv show about how George Lucas has inspired real scientist to make Star Wars tech.

They did show hologram technology and where we were at with it.

It was NOWHERE near this.

This show was brand new.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join