It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing Exeriment. Funtime

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

I need help with my states Its ohio the stae is ohio. Ohio does not border Ill. I am sorry. Like I said sleep deprived. Using google earth cheater. Just jokin bout the GE comment. Its like looking for an extremely small waldo. You guys are every persistent.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Well Illinois was still pretty close I guess for the first post. 220 miles to be exact.

So cheating again here, is it Edgewater lane, Marysville Ohio? I see the mall nearby on GE.

Yep, must be, Mill Wood blvd and Mill rd nearby. Damn so I was kinda right about the mill thing, even before you had given away the info to narrow it down.

Simply amazing how we made some of these correct connections without help.

Btw, if this is the place there is indeed a faily large body of water nearby like
I said, within a mile to the west. The only one in the area.

Thank you for this experience, there is no doubt in my mind now that this is more than just coincidence.

I know the militairy has RV programs.

Just imagine a group of RV´ers coming up with information and then comparing notes to see if they got similar hits and narrowing it down from there, I´m convinced it can work.

Wow just wow.

You can try me now when you wake up if you like.
edit on 16-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I was gonna talk about how I seen a lot of kids toys, like the battery-rideable ones, but I didn't add it because I wasn't so sure. I need to learn to follow my gut more. I know that one is yellow 'cause I sense it. Now, is there a greenhouse in the back with a broken door? And who is Charlie? A tree swing. A broken, rusted garden tiller. An above ground kids pool. The street is Cae, or Casey, Kasey? There is a broken porch swing by the building, behind the ladder. I see like a high deck or porch.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Judging from pics I found online from that street the houses do have porches, called that one too

Amazing how you called the dog´s name.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So, what about my adress 3672? Is it the right adress? Or 7236?
And did we get the house color right?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I don´t know, it seems there is only 12 houses in that street, and I think James was not sure about the color himself.

Btw, thank you too, this was cool to do wasn´t it?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The mall is cincinnati mills. The mill road is called mill road. The Town is Pleasant Run Farms. The address I cant divulge. The county is Hamilton.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I am almost sure the house color is correct. And the address is wrong. The first is 1 and the 3rd is 7.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Now how about viewing what is in my pocket. I have 2 things in my pockets.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

The mall is cincinnati mills. The mill road is called mill road. The Town is Pleasant Run Farms. The address I cant divulge. The county is Hamilton.

Lol, so I didn´t have the right one. What are the odds of having another Edgewater lane in Ohio just a few blocks from a Mill road and a mall, well a mall maybe not so much cause they are everywhere.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have come up with location stoke on trent or something on tees in england. i see two women one quite fat with mousey hair and the other tanned slim with blonde hair i think of the house as new looking and has white wood in a wave pattern on the roof edges.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

And its edgewater Drive

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sorry i though you said biological mother i still thought of the name Diane though.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

In your pocket,

A piece of candy in a wrapper?

Something with TOTO?

It´s probably all downhill from here lol.

Btw, there is a fairly large body of water near Pleasant Run Farms too, for what it´s worth.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Going to add you as a friend. It was pretty cool remote viewing with you, mate.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I think one of them is a plastic thing (looks like a wrap to me) which is blue-purple. The other seems to be a mechanical device but it seems too primitive... a eraser? someting a bit cubic. a lighter?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Same here buddy.

You too James.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Nice thread OP

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

dude look at your other thread and the time of post. Does that coincide? or did you read that after?
:edit:
I asked if you had considered putting something in your pocket for us to remote view. It was 10 minutes before your post here about doing that. Did you read that and then decide or were you thinking that at the time?

Edit:
damn it....SIGN ON....lol

I am really curious now. I kept getting this feeling like you had the idea and didn't want to start the thread in case you wanted to do it, it was kind of your idea....LOL

edit on 16-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
Now how about viewing what is in my pocket. I have 2 things in my pockets.
I see a silvery thing (a watch?) and a tissue.
Sorry if it sounds silly, but that's what I've seen in my mind ^^

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join