It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing Exeriment. Funtime

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Just a little experiment.

Ever been curious about remote viewing? Now is you chance.

Tr to get it to a science. If you have 5, 10 , 15, even 30 minutes to try to get into touch with your inner self and try to pick up on say where my adopted Mother Diane is at. The shape of the house what kind of house. What is in the front yard wat is in the back. Is there a drive way? Is there an address? The town, the country the state.

You will want to think ats member ringlejames's adopted mom Diane.

I started one thread but I was very vague about how to do it.

If forum leaders check it out, if you would be so kind and it would not trouble you please trash bin the other one. Thank you for your patience and time.

Here is you instructions.

Step 1: Make Your Mind an Empty Rice Bowl The first step in this testing process is for you to learn how to make your mind into an empty rice bowl. That means you need to empty your mind of as much of the thoughts, images, and awarenesses that are normally part of your consciousness as you possibly can. Of course, you cannot completely empty your mind. You hear yourself breathing; your boss's image flits before you; you hear a dog barking. If you practice this over several weeks or months, you will become very good at it. That is a large part of what makes up meditation. For now, just relax, close your eyes, breathe deeply, and empty your mind. Do so now for five minutes before going on. You will have a black window in your mind into which you can gaze. It is the window to your remote viewing.

Step 2: Learn to Keep Your Imagination Quiet Your imagination will try to put images into that black window. You've been doing that all of your life, when you daydream, solve problems, or plan things. It will be difficult to keep the imagination from showing you images when you make your mind into an empty rice bowl. Imagination wants to fill it with strawberries and cream or imagination soup. More than anything, be aware of the images the imagination is putting into your mind. If you see an image of your aunt, she likely is not the remote viewing target, so toss her out. Also, very vivid images are probably imagination, not remote viewing, because remote viewed images are blurred and indistinct, especially at first. If you can identify the image, then it likely is not from remote viewing the target. In remote viewing, you will see indistinct images, shapes, and colors, but they will usually not look like something identifiable. Relax and empty your mind if something clearly identifiable comes into it. When you do receive remote viewing signals, avoid trying to identify something or letting your imagination fill in the blanks to make something identifiable out of the impressions you have. If you can identify it, then your imagination has created it. When the imagination puts an image into your window, quiet your mind and empty your rice bowl. Make your window black. Practice that for five minutes now. Relax, close your eyes, and empty your mind. As imagined images come into your mind, quiet your mind and empty the window so it is black.

Step 3: Remote View the Targets You will be presented the target identifiers one at a time. Each is associated with a photograph that is very distinctive. Close your eyes, relax, empty your mind, and look at the blackboard in your mind. Say the target identifier to yourself or see it writing on the blackboard. Then sit quietly and wait for visual details, color, temperature, touch, texture, and emotional sense. After you get impressions, open your eyes and sketch the images or write the impressions. Write only the details; don't try to decide what the target is. Put a line below the impressions when you're done to separate them from the next set of impressions. Then close your eyes again, relax, make your mind an empty rice bowl, and say the letters of the target identifier in your mind. Wait for more impressions; then open your eyes and record them. You might do that eight or ten times for a single target. There are ten targets in the test. View at least five of them. You may get correct information from only one or two because you are not trained in remote viewing yet. Don't give up on the first one.

edit on 16-4-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is cool. I want to try it, but currently I don't think my kid will let me be still and focused that long. Are these 'target identifiers' something you will share with us shortly?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Im seeing a house but am unable to concentrate and clarify the picture.
This is exciting.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Ok, this is probably ridiculous and very generic but this is what I got.

Illinois, America obviously.

Suburban neighbourhood.

Place has the word High in its name.

White wooden house with a small porch.

White picket fence.

Swingset on lawn.

Green Honda Prelude? parked in front of house.

No driveway or garage.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Remote viewing experiments have been tried so much on this site.

They ALL failed. Miserably at that. Its still pretty fun to see people guess
until someone gets it right by luck/chance.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
For sale sign at the front. Bankster with long, curly moustache waiting to jump on her as she leaves.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I keep trying, But all im seeing is solar flares destroying us all.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I keep tryin, but all I'm seeing is my eyelids.
GRRR.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Either reply to the OP in a way that follows his assignment or don´t post at all.

Jeah, good thing you edited that post, still seems like you are just being sarcastic though, well have fun with it.
edit on 16-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Oi settle. You'l give yourself an heart-attack.
I'm am tapping into the paranormal and somtimes I lose my ego.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

I guess I got the time. Just tired. Laying on a shakra table makes me very very tired even though it is a hard tiled surface.

But target identifiers. Look at it like this. Lets say your target was. Brad Pitt. You would get into your meditative state. Not really thinking even of where he is at, or trying to think of what the building he is in looks like so on so forth. You think of nothing really. You subconscious mind alread knows what you are wanting to do. You will then see images of say the house he is in. Not perfect but a rough outline can be pretty accurate. As long as it looks right. Then some people can see signs like the street. Or some without even knowing it get numbers giving actual coordinates. The target identifiers are the things telling you where something or someone is.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Close on the state as close as you could get without actually being in the state and THE LOCATION. Suburban Neighbor-hood correct. High could be you misinterpreting the word drive. Or she may have been dropping my brother off at the high school. Because the time you posted is close to when she would be doing it if she did. I would not know I dont have contact with her. Everything else but a BENCH swing, is wrong. In the wording it seemed like you started to guess. Clear your mind and try it again. It gets easy with practice.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

She is rich. Like 300+ a day rich. not including my adopted dads take and not including the 20+ female dogs they breed every 6 months and the males that they stud out.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I give it a try. But I must warn I am right 1% times.

I see, trees on the left of the small drive way. The house is at least two stories high. I see a kinda blue-pink color somewhere under the roof. It has a backyard, but the backyard seems to have something yellow brightening it up. Not a toy, seems more like the grass itself is yellow. A dark car is used, I think, but I can't find it around the house.
According to the light source, the front of the house is facing north-ish (NOT direct north). Can't get hold of the thing that seems to hide the right side of the house from my RV. It doesn't cover the house, it just stands there...

How far am I ?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Just out of curiousity, what do you mean adopted mom and dad. Did they adopt you or did you adopt them?

Why did you use her as the target, why not yourself?

Pretty cool I was close to some of those things though. and you´re right I did feel the green Honda thing and the white picket fence were more my own imagination. I did feel strongly about Illinois, the swingset, the word high and the suburban neighbourhood.

edit on 16-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

A green Honda? Dark green or lime green?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

And why would you be interested. I dont get you curiosity in it. And you did say in your own words, "my RV".
You a relative pulling my leg or wat.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I saw a lighter green, so lime I would say, why you own one?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

And I use her because someone already pretty much hit my location spot on. But I did not respond to it. He freaked me out.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

No. I saw a dark car in my remote viewing, not a light green car. You sure the car is a lime-colored Honda?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join