It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing Exeriment. Funtime

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

I just got the word Beaverton.

I checked the states surrounding Illinois and there is a Beaverton in Wisconsin. it is near a lake wich I thought I saw to.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Guess what Aunt owns a green honda and if my "mom" was taking my brother to the HIGH school then you had that right too. But she would have been at the house watching the kids.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

No. I already gave you a little hint I said you close. I dont know what I sadi exactly but I know I pretty much said the county borders the state.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Something like this, but a bit lighter.

Btw, this is an Accord.
edit on 16-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Uhm. The adress seems to have numbers like 3... 6... 0... maybe a 7. 3670? Can't be right.
A circular table, I think, is in there. A very small deck, also... A tree to the west-ish side of the house.

link   

I thought you meant the state bordered Illinois, Wisconsin borders Illinois right? I got the word Beaverton so I checked the surrounding states for Beaverton.

So nothing to do with Beaverton or a fairly large body of water?

And you mean your aunt would be at the house watching the kids with her honda parked in front?

link   
So what do you all think so far. Two of you are getting there collectively. Just need the color and over all look of the house then what is in the back yard and the address. Good job people.And that is between just two of you not everybody who has guessed. You know who you are.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yup, that the type of car I saw, all right. The color was dark as in the photo.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

No, But the street has the word water in it. You dont know how much your brain is working you already worked out the street name and you dont know it. Work on the street name a little more

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I´m intrigued, still trying to decide if this is random luck and somewhat logical guesses, but what are the odds of closing down on the area within a 100 miles or so probably on the first go.

And the other poster seeing the same car.

Wild.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The over all color of the house?
Hum, I can't focus on the color of the house. Something weird, I think. The roof seems dark BUT ALSO LIGHT, which perplexes me. The house's front color is like in darkness to me. I try to look at its left side, which seems to be more illuminated by the sun...
Beige?? with something horizontal and repetitive...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I have been up playing blackjack for over two days. I need sleep. If you guys wanna keep trying keep trying. Now one ever gets it the first time they usually use many mark identifiers some they dont even use when finding a location.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

See ya later, man.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

That´s what I was thinking of after I said white wooden house, horizontal boarding like 8 inches wide or tall, as they are laying horizontal for the exterior wals, beige indeed but also a brown color.

Maybe a gastank in the yard too.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Don´t stay way too long.

See ya dude.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I agree.

But I can't see the damn backyard, just part of it. What do you see on the right-side of the house? I seem to see an electrical stud or a tree or something.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

A thick hedgerow maybe? I just realised, from the beginning I got the feeling that when facing the house you can only look left of it, another similarity?

I need to refocus cause I´m starting to guess too much again.

I´m going for some coffee.

Brb.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
When it comes to remote viewing , I have never tried the Ed dames type where you do not know your target so I cannot say how well that works.
What has worked for me on several occasions has been this method here: Think about the situation or area that you want to visit. Think about it to the point of obsession , using all your will. Do this for about an hour. This will work best if you are also otherwise occupied with some tasks that do not require your full attention.
Now, totally forget it and just let your mind wander.
If this works for you you will briefly bi locate and actually be at the location that you seek.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Coffee? Good idea.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Is the street called Watercrest?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join