Remote viewing Exeriment. Funtime

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

I think he has something food related like a sugar packet or tooth pick. Also a lighter. I am seeing a cork screw or bottle opener. Like if he was a waiter. We know now he is not, but it's funny. I would ask if he is at a restaurant or diner right now and is having his order taken. Like he is entertaining the waiter with chit chat or asked for those things.

Edit: fix
edit on 16-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I think he is sleeping right now.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

well that sucks. I was really into these threads since I was kind of left wanting last time. I had a feeling he was on an Asian island, but since that sounded dumb I didn't say anything. It turned out he was in Japan and I was really pissed at myself for not posting. I didn't mention it before since it would have been after the fact and it is lame to say...."Hey I knew that".

any hoot,

I kind of wanted to try something with him. Maybe tomorrow.

edit on 16-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

This stuff is intruiging isn´t it. I saw the post about that member being in Japan in the other thread. Too bad you didn´t call it then, but hey, I believe you.
edit on 16-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Umm, shes at the flower shop or she's in the room with a lot of flowers nearby. maybe a back sun porch. small private beautiful backyard edged with greenery flowers, well manicured. shape of the house maybe an L shape with more in the front. Side drive, carport area.
Location... Maybe.... something-"shire"

Small dog or cat, orange with white belly.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gemdog

You too late I´m afraid, that game is over, the location is already known. Page 4.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
Now how about viewing what is in my pocket. I have 2 things in my pockets.

silver pocket watch and small pocket knife red. maybe a miniature swiss army knife.

And a third thing maybe? Not sure what, but seems small, thimble size.
edit on 16-4-2012 by gemdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I still had my GE page open and just as I wanted to close it I saw that there actually is a little lake only 80 yards from the middle of Edgewater drive.

Totally called that one, bam, lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I stick with my RV: The pocket has one blue-purple plastic wrap and a small cubic device that is not dark and seems to have a mechanical application.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

A guess only....Australia?...white wooden house, gravel or dirt driveway...remote area, not many trees....oh hell I'm no good at this...but that's the thought I had.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
BTW....just so I don't look like a complete fool..... I only read your opening post before i posted my reply so as not to be influenced....and then I went back and read....to see that apparently, Iam indeed a complete fool!

Now....if anyone can guess what items are on my desk in front of me right now.... I will be impressed
edit on 4/16/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

An apple, either the computer or a real one, and a pack of Marlboro.

Otherwise a black hat and a pearl necklace.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Awwwww....

There are 3 items....no smokes

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Jeah figures, just guessing is not going to work.

I think I´m going to call it a day.

See ya.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The two targets seem to be located in a pocket made of heavy tissue. The pocket should be on your right side.
I still can't identify the small cubic item. Seems to be eraser-shaped and colored...
I meant, made in a material very pale-colored.
edit on 16-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I hope you know I was just joking, not making fun of you....I know I can't do it
Have a good rest. I really wish I COULD learn to remote view....if it's possible.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

What are you guys talking about??

Remote viewing is pretty easy. Personnaly, my method is to look at a blank page (never close my eyes, that unsettles me), and pretend I am in front of my target. Then, I write all the features I think my target have. As simple as that. Just be sure to block your own imagination and thoughts. That's less easy.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FenderWolf

Are you seeing this because it's something you're worried about? Or are you genuinely seeing this?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

She lives at 115 S. Westinghouse Street in Pennsylvania, has a large pink house with a two car garage, and an empty Horse pen in the back.

Also she has a termite problem, and left big toe has a hangnail that's bothering her......Oh yeah, and she's cheating on your dad. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
Just a little experiment.

Ever been curious about remote viewing? Now is you chance.

Tr to get it to a science. If you have 5, 10 , 15, even 30 minutes to try to get into touch with your inner self and try to pick up on say where my adopted Mother Diane is at. The shape of the house what kind of house. What is in the front yard wat is in the back. Is there a drive way? Is there an address? The town, the country the state.

I didn't foolow the instructions... but I quickly had a vision of an earthen house I visited during its construction... Seems unlikely but...

There was only a walk-path down over the hill across a hay-field to get to it... the front was on-down over the field/hill. The structure was circular or octagonal... with dirt/grass for a roof. The yard was trampled grass with a fire pit in front of the home - with 1/2 logs for seating.

The time I visited there it was being used for a goat-stable, but the builders had bigger ideas for it. It was in Wilton NY (Just north of Whitney Point).

+ and now that I've read the rest of the thread... OMG the BS! You had something other than Diane on your mind... a diversion of the nature of ...

My vision filled in the blank - with my own un-exploited view... instead of bouncing off of your walls.
edit on 4/17/2012 by reitze because: +

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join