It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing Exeriment. Funtime

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Oh, I forgot to check out the street name.
S... aS... S..on.. Silon?? asylon?? Sun... something...on?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

The streetname had water in it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Not water crest. Water is the second word. Like I said most of the things remote viewers draw or see are of no consequence. You do have the right idea though. You are closer than you think. You have a waters crest and a waters...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I will do one of you two or both when I wake up.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The street name has water in it, but it is not watercrest.
Stillwater? Slowwater??

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is a pure guess but,

Watersedge?

edit, Oops I meant Edgewater. Something with 14.

Is there some sort of windmill in the yard?
edit on 16-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I see a two story, yellow house. In the front yard there is a stump where a tree once stood but a storm knocked it down several years ago. This place seems very tidy, like a neat freak lives there. I see a little shaggy dog. His name Biscuit? I also sense a divorce or a widow. There's some art in a top room of the house. She paints?

Oh! Oh!! I'm looking out my window! lol I'm not a remote viewer at all, I don't guess
Sorry

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
I will do one of you two or both when I wake up.

I don´t know about Swan but I don´t swing that way.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

She does have an OCD golden retriever named biscuit. Kind of freaked me out. But she is a cow too. And like I said she has 20 female dogs and IDK how many males. Neat freak yes. Every Saturday she has the whole house, (probably 7 or eight kids. Do clean up. Clean up clean up everybody clean up clean up clean up everybody do there share. HAHA. Gotta love the olden days.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Edgewater is the name of the street. But is it an ave. a street, aa drive a cirlce. Edge water wat.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Really? Edgewater Lane, or Square, but this isn´t RV anymore.

What about the horizontal wooden boarding, beige and brown color, the windmill and number 14?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Its not wood. And they may have painted it I am almost sure they did but dont remember what color. As for the number really RV for that one. Like I said clear your mind of nothing not even you wanting to find the address. Your subconscious already knows what you want let it do wat it wants. Do not mentally respnd to any of the images. Just remember them.

That one person picking a dogs name of biscuit was pretty crazy made my eyes bulge. The first dog name named and she has a dog named biscuit.
edit on 16-4-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Ye sit is edge water. So far we have a street name, trees on the left side of the house. two stories. Yellowing grass in the back yard, an RV, a swing in the front. What is out back? You guesses are going to get less and less. Really work for the rest and street number. But back when I lived there 14 people lived in the house. But that is definitely not going to be counted lol

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The dog thing and the very tidy person was remarkable, especially since she claimed she was joking about it.

But why no further response on the streetname? The horizontal board thing, wood or not? The windmill?

I can´t refocus if you don´t tell where I´m wrong.

And did you have trouble falling asleep? Also I sent you a u2u.

When Swan said RV I think he meant Remore Viewing, not a recreational Vehicle,

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Okay. So edwater's the street. What about the adress? is it 3670? I see those four numbers.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

A mathmetician would say close on the address. I cant say why or you will have it in two seconds. But do something with those numbers. your close by 2 somehow then 1 somehow. That I guess I can say. But keep it up your mind is working. You two have had way to many right "guesses not to be right to an extent.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Btw, I´m sorry if I came across as a little pushy in my last posts, this stuff is really draining me.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

3672 (or 7236).

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

No problem. I sent a message back saying he got within 23 miles. Probably less. More like 13 IDK if you got that one. I also said already that the wood thing no. Paneling yes. The windmill, no. Mill road is just a few blocks over. The mall about 3 miles away also has the word mill in it. But if I GAVE YOU THAT THEN YOU WOULD HAVE THE CITY AND STATE. It would not be that hard to find everything with the mall name though. We are still missing the state and county btw. And no I could not sleep the only thing I can think about is going back to the blackjack tables and win more money and get more comps. I just had a $400 lobster meal last night. And that was just me. Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Yeah I am sleep deprived at the moment if you cant tell about my rambling and run ons no longer worried about sentence structure..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Oh, I forgot to check out the street name. S... aS... S..on.. Silon?? asylon?? Sun... something...on?

Omg, i was looking at GE going across the border of State Illinois, guess what town I found near it in Missouri, O´Fallon, and it has an Edgewater street.

James?

Or maybe Edgewater Drive in Jennings?

eidt, jeah I figured you were trying to not give away too much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join