It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing Exeriment. Funtime

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Oh don´t worry, I knew you were, You didn´t scare me off, lol.

I was on here all day so it was a good time to leave.

Besides I was joking around too with the hat and pearl necklace so it´s all good.

edit on 17-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ok.... so two threads in two days where there is RV going on. I miss all the fun!

SO.... now what? I think I will try to remote view what is in his pockets. (right pocket I see paper and a card like a credit card)??

If ANYONE wants to RV me.... I would be excited to play along and try on you as well. I've never tried it...but .... no guts no glory right? Here goes....

edit on 17-4-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Before I start the first thing I saw after reading two sentences was a sleek hair black haired lady with a short page cut. I also missread one of the words as china/chinese (I misstook Diane for the word chinese :puz
I saw a white stone type house two floors, dark roof slanted roof at least on one side, i hear gravel and sort of see the person at the front of the house. However somehow I get the feeling this person lives there but is currently away and missing home. I hear someone walking on gravel and just now I hear sounds from a beach or waves also on rocks as supposed to white sand. Is this close to water/beach somewhere? I hear seaguls also. Weird. Anyways I'm problably completely off here as I haven't even started relaxing or finished reading the op.

Good fun anyway - I might have to try doing this later more seriously but I just wanted to write down first impressions as they were so vivid and came to me about a sentence or two in reading the OP.

Ok here is some more:

Actually I would say woman not lady but I can't see any face just the sleek black asian type straight hair.
A floor clock? I get the impression of a country home or maybe a temporary residence. White is featured alot not sure why and that gravel sound keeps being in my ears. Definitely someone walking on gravel but the image of the woman is not walking. No jewellery, weather is not hot sort of cool summer breezy like it would be close to the ocean maybe? No car sounds at all just the seaguls, gravel and waves. A place or name starting with an O? I wanted to say Oh..... something. Could this be in the UK or a place with similar climate? Actually is this a place your mother might be visiting, and she is the one walking on the gravel to see the sleek haired person?

edit on 17/4/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hi, I gave it a go and so far I got Philadelphia. Do you live near or below a bridge or railwaysytem? Or something with Hudson river maybe?

Also something with potomac? I don´t mean the river Potomac though.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Do you realize the OP has already disclosed the location and has moved on?

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by MamaJ

Hi, I gave it a go and so far I got Philadelphia. Do you live near or below a bridge or railwaysytem? Or something with Hudson river maybe?

Also something with potomac? I don´t mean the river Potomac though.

I do live near railroad tracks and I am familiar with Potomac as there is a subdivision close by that has many street names with Potomac in it.... like Ct. St. and Dr. and probably even Cir. I am a retired realtor (not old though lol) so I showed homes over there and VERY familiar with it. My subdivision is pretty close like I said and no not in Phili. I do live near water. Lake and River I might add.

ETA: There is also a pond in my subdivision and plenty of bridges too.
edit on 17-4-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

No I had no idea. I just read the first two sentences and got those images.

Thank you for letting me know and
I was looking forward to hearing the ops replies.

Do you know if anything in my reply fits? I really was so looking forward to this :/
edit on 17/4/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
In your pocket, one of those things is a rock. Not just any ol' rock, either. In the other is a spoon.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

I´m sorry but no, well it was near a lake, but not the ocean.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

So does that mean you live near Potomac Maryland, or is it another place wich has those Potomac streetnames?

Does Westwood mean anything to you?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Hi, your experiment has a few problems. You gave out way too much information of the target.
The best way would simply be to say "describe the target" or "the target is a location, describe the location"
As far as adress and location good luck. Remote viewers have been trying to figure out how to get that information for years. Letters and numbers are something that just doesn't come through.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mash3d

Well he had to give us some information now and then to narrow it down and start again. Is it not possible to get images that are analogues for let´s say a streetname.

For instance I saw an image of a windmill, and Mill road was the name of the main road directly next to the location. Or is that just random coincidence?

And I think normally there is a large group of rempte viewers comparing notes and narrowing it down that way.

But I do agree, I was thinking of doing one myself with just a geographical location.

Btw, I don´t think I am a real remote viewer but we did have some interesting hits.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Small, newer looking or remodeled, two story house, driveway on left side to a one car garage, fence around sides and back of house but not front, swing set in back yard, maybe Minnesota.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStarfire

I just read the OP post and wrote, has he disclosed the location? anyone...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

ringlejames, I will bail out of this thread now. If ever you have another remote viewing challenge for me please let me know!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by MamaJ

So does that mean you live near Potomac Maryland, or is it another place wich has those Potomac streetnames?

Does Westwood mean anything to you?

I live near Potomac Dr. and not in Maryland.

Westwood does not mean anything. I once lived on Watson Wood Dr.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I´ll take one more shot but if I´m wrong I´m gonna give up.

Texas?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

lol Don't give up... not in TX but I am Southern.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
when i lie in bed and relax/meditate before i go sleep i often get a pulse either going into the centre or going out from the centre. Usually you just see blackness but sometimes as the pulse comes in i see a very clear picture, usually an elevated view of a street with a row of houses. As the pulse passes over it and away it fades but it always stands out a mile because it seems so clear. Like passing a flashlight over an image in a dark room. It's always very well detailed and always surprises me, but no real colour to it.

Anyway, i have the same daily routine everyday, and would be interested if anyone could RV my surroundings, hopefully would be quite a strong image as it never changes.

nice thread though, very interesting.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Ok, something with Bernard? And I see a red Wrangler Jeep I think. Or something to do with wrangler. Also something with a sealion?

If I´m offline I´m asleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join