It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not need to search far for a gateway between worlds... My backyard seems to be one!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Some time ago I posted about some beings I saw in my backyard. I really hoped for a reaction from you guys, like: "He, I've seen them too." But to this day it seems like I am the only one who have seen these beings. Or, likely, I am the only nut to talk about it...

The weirdest thing (or second weirdest, I can not choose...) I ever experienced, happened a couple of years ago. It is what brought me to ATS in the first place. Searching for answers.

It was wintertime and I was putting on a pair of gloves to give my daughter a ride to school. While I was putting them on, I looked outside through a glass door to my garden that was beautifully covered with snow.

To my immense surprise I saw these three things... these beings walking from one side of my garden to the other side. They walked passed my door. It freaked me out so I looked down, when I looked up again they were gone.

Now the thing is.... I know that other beings exist. But I never ever heard of these three I saw. I will try to describe them: Like said, there were three of them. They looked like a family to me, because of the length. The tallest one was almost the size of my door, the second one a head shorter and the third one was like two heads shorter. (The size of our heads) Their body's where what surprised me though. They were very thin, looked like wood, with arms and legs and their heads.... I am not sure about their heads... I cannot describe it.
They moved like we do and where in a hurry. I could see them so clearly, like they were human beings trampling my plants...

I went through different stages afterwards. Denial, then fear ( i couldn't looked outside without drawing a big breath first, what if i looked outside and would see tons of them in my backyard....crazy! I know. And of course doubting my sanity... ) followed by acceptance and the search for validity.

But still I can not find anybody who knows what I am talking about. Aliens? Nature spirits? Do these beings exist in an alternate world? Was there a crack between our worlds for a second? I am prepared to see all kind of stuff since then... gathering courage so i will not look away and break the 'connection'. So I can get more info. Somehow I have this weird feeling that there will be more surprises coming up....

Weird isn't it? But it gets stranger...

A couple of nights ago I was sitting in my living room totally enthralled by a book I was reading.
The glass door I saw those beings through, opens into my living room. Next to this door is a huge window that covers the whole back wall of the living room. It was late at night so I had closed the drapes and was sitting in a couch next to this window. The window consist of glass paneling and cannot open.

Suddenly I looked up from my book, towards the window, and felt/saw a dark form reaching out to me. It was as if it was standing on the outer side of the window and only its upper torso reached through the window and the curtains. Its outstretched arms reached to me... and it immediately pulled back and disappeared.

I was so stunned, I kept looking at the window without moving. Strange thing is I wasn't scared. Only utterly stunned. thoughts tumbled through my head. 'This is new!' and 'It wants my attention.' 'Do I dare to open the curtain for a peek outside?'

No I didn't dare. I do not like dark shadows. I can relate to anything in color, but dark forms that reach in uninvited is just too much.

Not until today I realized the appearance was some 3 meters from the spot I saw the wooden beings. And then I began wondering... what the heck is wrong with my backyard...?

The only answer I could come up with was a gateway of sorts. Are there any other answers possible, except crap about mental disorders?

Greetings.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Please go through and report back if possible.

If you can't return...Oh well.

Then again, maybe you're just seeing the door to the back yard outhouse? Been known to happen

Peace

edit on 12-4-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
There is youtube of stick people walking past someone's yard in Fresno, CA. I am not sure if they resemble the the thin figures you saw, but worth a look-see.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Maybe someone has messed with a Ouija board or had a seance in your house?

That can do it.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by redrover

Thank you for responding redrover. I have seen this video in my research.

'My' beings do not look alike. They were not swaggering like the ones on the video. They were walking like they were in a hurry, more marching actually. And they were bigger. The tallest one was as high as the door.
They were more like pencils... marching pencils with a skin like bark. As thick as an arm. Ahhhh...... I simply do not have the words to describe them.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Thank you Nuclearpaul. But we know better than to mess with ouija boards and stuff. My whole life I have been seeing people others cannot see. And I have come across a black shadow or two. So I have no intention of doing things that will encourage visits of non-people into my life.

But it could have been an answer for the black shadow, but not for the wooden beings though.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by happybee

Very interesting stuff!

I agree with the first guy, go through the doorway.. see what happens..

Report back if possible.

Also, your garden may be sitting on one of Earths many "hot spots" - Also known as Spiritual Gateways.

Similar to Stone henge and many other historical sites

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

This is just nonsense. Too much imagination/delusion on this site these days.

There was a time I might have agreed with this statement. But I have come to believe there are many fantastical and incredible things in this world we don't understand. My only quandary at this point in my life, is who to believe, and who not to. But I'm usually willing to give the benefit of the doubt to anyone.

Have you considered getting some readings with professional paranormal equipment? This might at least give you an idea of what is going on. Any paranormal investigators in your area up for a challenge?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
This is just nonsense. Too much imagination/delusion on this site these days.

*sigh* This site is not what it used to be.

So then... could you please tell me, what ATS was intended for? I mean, besides discussing conspiracy theories, the UFO Phenomenon or paranormal phenomenons and stuff like that. Stuff exactly like the OP was talking about.

Don't be too fast in denying reports such like the OPs. I know it's difficult to accept the reality of things you've never seen or experienced. But I can tell you, once you do, things will change a lot...

To the OP: I appreciate your efforts to lead our attention to another strange aspect of our strange world! I have no bloody idea, what the nature is of what you've seen, but I believe you. Because I myself saw and experienced strange things nobody would believe me, as long as they don't see it with their own eyes.

greetings to the Netherlands from Germany!

Edit: In fact, it seem's possible that some kinds of "dimensional portal" exists. Certainly, for example the people living around and especially those who investigated the so called "Skinwalker Ranch" could tell you something about that.
edit on 12/4/12 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Hi Kluute,
Thank you for your response. I just stepped outside and looked with new eyes to my garden. I can't decide if I like or dislike the idea of a hotspot. Surely a hotspot should have giving more activity? Don't you think?

I must admit that I love to sit in a certain spot, nearly between the two sightings. Very calming. But then again don't we all tend to relax and fall spontaneous into meditation when outside in our own garden?

And sorry, I do not wish to go through a gateway without an guarantee that I can return. And since such a guarantee is not possible, I am staying right here! And maybe I'll find another place to meditate. Don't want to slip accidentally into another world...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Congratulations, you live on or near a portal, OP. Which means you are unwittingly a gatekeeper there, which isn't as glamorous as it sounds and mostly entails keeping the garden nice and not messing up the feng shui too much.

Same thing happened to me when I was a teen, lived in a house that spirits and other otherwordlies used to get from point A to point B. My theory about it goes that the reality we live in commonly is only one thin plane in an onion-esque superreality, and that the various ripples and distortions in those planes make it easier for some beings to just pop through our little world and come out where they need to be... Kind of like a tunnel through a mountain.

Whichever ones creep you out the least you could probably become friends with. I made a pretty good spirit-friend while I lived in that house. The other ones, mostly ignore them, they usually have other things to do and minding their own business around a place like that is in their best interests. And if you see a tallish very pale man with dark eyes and a round face and straight black hair, who you feel unusually compelled to call James, and all the other spooky creatures are afraid of him, tell him somebody he knows says hi and is sorry for all the fuss in 07, thanks for the heads up about the guy in NYC, and she hopes Mati is well. Yknow. Just in case.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Don't know if this helps, but when you said 'tree like' it reminded me of this in 'The Law of One, Ra channelling".
Its a bit hard to understand if you're not familiar with this text, but this passage is basically talking about the evolution of a 3rd density planet social complex that was tree-like in nature. They have supposedly 'visited' our planet twice, though this was written in 1981.
I have never heard of anything like this before. The questioner ,Don Elkins, obviously had, citing material from Charlie Hixson (whom I have never heard of but will google now!).

Link

38.7 Questioner: Could you give me an example of a planet of this nature, both a third-density service-to-others type and a third-density service-to-self type at this level of attainment?
Ra: I am Ra. As far as we are aware there are no negatively oriented third-density social memory complexes. Positively oriented social memory complexes of third-density are not unheard of but quite rare. However, an entity from the star Sirius’ planetary body has approached this planetary body twice. This entity is late third-density and is part of a third-density social memory complex. This has been referred to in the previous material. The social memory complex is properly a fourth-density phenomenon.
38.8 Questioner: I was wondering if that particular social memory complex from the Sirius star evolved from trees?
Ra: I am Ra. This approaches correctness. Those second-density vegetation forms which graduated into third-density upon this planet bearing the name of Dog were close to the tree as you know it.
38.9 Questioner: I was also wondering, since action of a bellicose nature is impossible as far as I understand vegetation, would they not have the advantage as they move into third-density from second to not carry a racial memory of a bellicose nature and therefore develop a more harmonious society and accelerate their evolution in this nature?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. However, to become balanced and begin to polarize properly it is then necessary to investigate movements of all kinds, especially bellicosity.
38.10 Questioner: I am assuming, then, that their investigations of bellicosity were primarily of the type that they extracted from Hixson’s memory rather than warfare among themselves?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Entities of this heritage would find it nearly impossible to fight. Indeed, their studies of movements of all kinds is their form of meditation due to the fact that their activity is upon the level of what you would call meditation and thus must be balanced, just as your entities need constant moments of meditation to balance your activities.
38.11 Questioner: I believe that this is an important point for us in understanding the balancing aspect of meditation since we have here its antithesis in another type of evolution. These entities moved, we are told by Charlie Hixson, without moving their legs. I am assuming that they used a principle that is somewhat similar to the principle of movement of your crystal bells in the movement of their physical vehicles. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is partially incorrect.
38.12 Questioner: I am assuming that their method of movement is not a function of mechanical leverage such as ours, but a direct function of the mind somehow connected with the magnetic action of a planet. Is this right?
Ra: I am Ra. This is largely correct. It is an electromagnetic phenomenon which is controlled by thought impulses of a weak electrical nature.
38.13 Questioner: Would their craft have been visible to anyone on our planet in that area at that time? Is it of a third-density material like this chair?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Please ask one more full question before we close as this instrument has low vital energy at this space/time.

edit on 12-4-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Have you considered getting some readings with professional paranormal equipment? This might at least give you an idea of what is going on. Any paranormal investigators in your area up for a challenge?

Thank you for your reply Klassified.

I have not considered getting readings with professional paranormal equipment.
As of yet, I am not so comfortable with the idea of giving too much attention to this whole thing. I might change my mind, if there will be more activity.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Found this reference to Charles Hixson,. He was apparently abducted by a ufo, so called 'Pascagoula Abduction-

Link

The "Secret Tape" Diamond interviewed the men, who related their story. After repeated questioning, Diamond left the two men alone in a room that was, unknown to Hickson or Parker, rigged with a hidden microphone. As Jerome Clark, writes, "Sheriff Diamond assumed that if they were lying, that fact would become immediately apparent when the two spoke privately. Instead, they continued to talk in the voices of the terribly distressed." (Clark, 447) This so-called "secret tape" was held on file at the Jackson County Sheriff's department, and has since earned wider circulation amongst UFO researchers and enthusiasts.[2] Parker, who seemed particularly shaken, spoke repeatedly of his wish to see a doctor. A partial transcript of their interrogation and of the "secret tape" is available;[3] immediately below is part of the conversation on the "secret tape", as transcribed by NICAP:
CALVIN: I got to get home and get to bed or get some nerve pills or see the doctor or something. I can't stand it. I'm about to go half crazy.
CHARLIE: I tell you, when we're through, I'll get you something to settle you down so you can get some damn sleep.
CALVIN: I can't sleep yet like it is. I'm just damn near crazy.
CHARLIE: Well, Calvin, when they brought you out-when they brought me out of that thing, goddamn it I like to never in hell got you straightened out. His voice rising, Calvin said, "My damn arms, my arms, I remember they just froze up and I couldn't move. Just like I stepped on a damn rattlesnake." "They didn't do me that way", sighed Charlie. Now both men were talking as if to themselves.
CALVIN: I passed out. I expect I never passed out in my whole life.
CHARLIE: I've never seen nothin' like that before in my life. You can't make people believe-
CALVIN: I don't want to keep sittin' here. I want to see a doctor-
CHARLIE: They better wake up and start believin'... they better start believin'.
CALVIN: You see how that damn door come right up?
CHARLIE: I don't know how it opened, son. I don't know.
CALVIN: It just laid up and just like that those son' bitches-just like that they come out.
CHARLIE: I know. You can't believe it. You can't make people believe it-
CALVIN: I paralyzed right then. I couldn't move-
CHARLIE: They won't believe it. They gonna believe it one of these days. Might be too late. I knew all along they was people from other worlds up there. I knew all along. I never thought it would happen to me.
CALVIN: You know yourself I don't drink
CHARLIE: I know that, son. When I get to the house I'm gonna get me another drink, make me sleep. Look, what we sittin' around for. I gotta go tell Blanche... what we waitin' for?
CALVIN (panicky): I gotta go to the house. I'm gettin' sick. I gotta get out of here. Then Charlie got up and left the room, and Calvin was alone.
CALVIN: It's hard to believe . . . Oh God, it's awful... I know there's a God up there... Seeing that the police were skeptical of their story, Hickson and Parker insisted that they take lie detector tests to prove their honesty.

edit on 12-4-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Thank you so much Peloquin!

I'm going to dive into the skinwalker ranch tonight... And my sincere greetings back!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nithaiah
My theory about it goes that the reality we live in commonly is only one thin plane in an onion-esque superreality, and that the various ripples and distortions in those planes make it easier for some beings to just pop through our little world and come out where they need to be... Kind of like a tunnel through a mountain.

Great theory! The comparison with an onion is one I recently thought about when thinking about the wooden beings. I really feel like I witnessed a tear in our worldly layer.
But It sure would make me happy to discover other people who saw them too!

Thank you and If I ever meet James, I will sure to pass the message along...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Haven't you watched The Lord of the Rings trilogy? Sounds like they could be related to the Ents!

But in all seriousness, if they aren't hurting you or your family or causing mischief then live and let live. There are many unexplained things in this world that we will never know the true answers for. If you think they are trying to communicate (reaching out to you) why don't you try asking what they are and what they're doing in your yard?
If you're afraid of direct communication try leaving them a note or something. Worth a shot.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

Wow, thank you for your post Jewells. This is new to me. Looks like some interesting reading.
I will get back to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join