It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not need to search far for a gateway between worlds... My backyard seems to be one!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

But in all seriousness, if they aren't hurting you or your family or causing mischief then live and let live.

Thank you for posting. The quote above is just the way I'm dealing with it. But it sure would be nice to know some other human being telling me : "I know what/who you are talking about. I've seen them too." lol

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
OP you lucky duck! How wonderful for you.

Your meditation probably helped a lot, so keep it up and please, and let us know if you can communicate with any.
If you are in a positive/loving/inquisitive rather than fearful, then your experiences will be too imo
s & f
x

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by happybee

Well, I haven't seen what you are describing, but I've seen plenty of other unexplainable things! You're not nuts; there are other beings that visit our dimension sometimes. As long as you don't freak out you will be okay. Also, be selective about who you tell about this activity as some people will tend to doubt your mental state. Until people who haven't experienced similar activity see it with their own eyes they normally just won't believe it is occurring.

I personally believe you; like I said, it takes seeing the unexplained to believe the unexplained. Won't go into details, but over the years my friends and family have all become believers because of the things they've witnessed around my house!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
OP you lucky duck! How wonderful for you.

Thank you AussieAmandaC! It is quite wonderful, I've come to understand.
And ofcourse the ATS members are first to hear if there are further developments.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Thank you! Be assured that I am very secretive. No point having people doubting my sanity.

Only my closest family members are informed or sometimes witnesses of my experiences. That's why I love ATS so much... it is so anonymous!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by happybee

Wow... You really wouldn't find me in that room at night if I lived there...

Seriously - one of my biggest fears is to open curtains at night and find a face staring back at me....

eerrrrrrrr creepy!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
OP, how about trying to keep a camera ready on a tripod to shoot photo evidence next time any such entities appear? The idea of a gateway or a vortex is a possibility. I wonder what the EMF reading would be there?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IamKels

Hi IamKels,

You wouldn't believe it, but I prefer open curtains, what really annoys my family members. It gives me the illusion of being outside. But frankly there was a time, after the sightings of the wooden beings, that I preferred closed curtains.
I could't shake the image of looking up and seeing a bunch of them peeking in!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by himalayanhermit

Keeping a camera handy would be a good idea, if the duration of the sightings were lengthy. But these things always appear to happen in a blink of an eye. They happen to disappear as soon as I take my eyes of them.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Augmented Reality. (maybe your dream state slipped into your waking state)

Who knows. Maybe you glimpsed another side of reality that most of us don't see.

Maybe it was a glitch in the Matrix.

Maybe one of their androids was malfunctioning:
No idea. Must feel lonely to think that nobody has corroborated your story.
edit on 12-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Very interesting. S&F

Have you thought about setting up cctv?
If these beings appear too quickly to get your camera out this would be a good way of capturing them.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Maybe when all things die from this world we go to different worlds. I think the more we dig the more strange this planet gets.So maybe you seen a tree soul from another dimension. Of coarse this is all theory no practice. But that's my two cents which might make no cents.I say this because there could be endless dimensions out there.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

Ha, interesting stuff. Thank you for posting it. Who knows... it is the only reference I encountered to tree like beings.... My mind is trying to comprehend the -possible- implications... I will keep on reading...

Greetings

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Since you won't go through; Would you be open to someone else giving it a try?

The Netherlands and "The Other Side" sounds like a vacation of a lifetime.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by joecool9887
Maybe when all things die from this world we go to different worlds. I think the more we dig the more strange this planet gets.So maybe you seen a tree soul from another dimension.

You mean like I sometimes see 'spirits'/'ghosts' whatever you want to call it, from humans? But we have souls. How about trees? I don't know about that. More stuff to think about...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Might your creature be similar to the one photographed here...called a Nightcrawler?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
Since you won't go through; Would you be open to someone else giving it a try?

The Netherlands and "The Other Side" sounds like a vacation of a lifetime.

Earlier I almost invited the poster who wanted me to go through.... But no, sorry guys!
Enough beings trampling my plants already!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vburns1969

Might your creature be similar to the one photographed here...called a Nightcrawler?

No, it's not. I'll try a sketch tomorrow.

Greetings

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yep, skinwalker sounds similar but not the same.....
If you took a handy cam, and left the battery out, but hooked up the power cord, you may be able to hook into a motion sensor from anoutside light fixture....
youll be able to leave the camera in the ON position, but no current will get to it, unless the sensor trips....
then youll get a minute long clip, after which the sensor will trip off if no more motion is detected....
One on normal, and one on night shot please....
you can pisk up cheap cameras from the sally ann or second chance stores...
i lucked out on two the same with night shot in them.....
just an idea for intermittent survielance when you dont want to review miles of films....
PS an infra red switch would be good to have too.....
other detectors can be similarly rigged to trip a camera,if interested.
Also were the creatures making any detectable sounds outside muffled steps or whatever?TRACKS IN THE SNOW??????
thanks

edit on 12-4-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join