It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not need to search far for a gateway between worlds... My backyard seems to be one!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

That sounds quite disturbing. Have you ever posted the full story anywhere on ATS? I'd love to read about it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
OP,
could you make some pics of the place so we get a better idea what you are looking at trough the window and also outside?Just curious and maybe we better understand whats going on....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by happybee

That was one reason I brought this up is I get like a tunnel vision in some big stores, not quite a headache but more like a cotton head feeling.

I think EMF sensitivity is going to be a progressively worse problem in the near future.

But paranormal or just unknown phenomenon it is interesting and hopefully not frightening.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

WOW..... Now thats creepy!!
I haven't had a chance to read through all the posts yet - have you explained that experience yet?
If not, please do....

errrrrrr got goosys running up my spine now.... thanks... :/

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You know I don't think I have.
Funnily enough my eldest son brought the subject up again recently.
I'll post it tomorrow sometime.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by happybee

Where to start....every culture has its own ways of inviting or banishing. If you are bothered, then start with walking around your house with salt, making a large circle. The folk around South Louisiana for generations have painted the wood around their doors and windows blue- it can be any shade of blue you like, to keep the haunts out. That little nugget of wisdom came from the old slave ideas, if I remember correctly. Anything you do, make sure you do it with the mindset of closing doors. Think to yourself as you put down salt or paint or anything else this: "Stay outside. My house, and my rules. This place is mine, and no one is invited in but by my consent alone." If you wish, intone the name of your personal god for added strength to your convictions. If you have an old fashioned preacher close by and are christian, you could ask for what is called around here as "The walls of Jherico" which is when chosen members of the congregation will come to your home and preform a sort of blessing, going from room to room with prayer and hymns to consecrate your place. This to me is a bit of overreaction, and ought to be used if you find the little buggers actually meandering about your domicile. Doubt very much you have any sort of demonic or menacing critters actually IN your home, so more than likely the salt will help to establish a more understandable barrier that they will understand.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by volafox

Thanks for posting volafox,

Thankfully I do not perceive the phenomenons as demonic or menacing. I just wondered if anybody else ever saw the wooden figures I saw.

Greetings

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join