It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indictment against Organized Religion in the US, economic sanctions, and bans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A prime example of how religion, when it meets the science mind, lays out the higher truth on the Moses Mountain down at Midian.

========

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Mount Sinai was volcano in Saudi Arabia, says scientist

Prof Humphreys, a churchgoing Baptist and materials scientist, outlines his ideas in his forthcoming book: The Miracles of Exodus: A Scientist's Discovery of the Extraordinary Natural Causes of the Biblical Stories.

While other scholars have proposed that Sinai was in Arabia, Prof Humphreys argues that the holy mount must have been an active volcano, since it shook and emitted fire and smoke (Exodus 19:18). And he has carefully examined records ancient and modern to fix the site.

His candidate: present-day Mount Bedr in north-western Saudi Arabia, since there were no ancient volcanoes in what was later named the Sinai Peninsula.

-------

Prof Humphreys also thinks that near Mount Bedr, Moses experienced God's call at the "burning bush". He suggests that this was caused by flammable natural gas or volcanic gas escaping from the ground.

The Book of Exodus obviously underwent later editing, he said, but the evidence strongly suggests witness material that might well come from Moses himself. The book is "amazingly accurate and coherent", he said.

Prof Humphreys also offers other "naturalistic" explanations for wondrous events. For instance, he thinks that escalating natural disasters explain each of the 10 "plagues" that forced Pharaoh to let the Israelite slaves depart. The Nile "turned to blood" meant that toxic red algae killed fish, the dead fish forced frogs ashore, gnats and flies were drawn to the dead fish and frogs and the insects transmitted a virus that killed livestock.

==============

And one finds that Moses was pretty much following Jethro's Volcano Worship of the god Jahve.

And linking the similar volcanic issues with Noah's disaster, the Soddom and Gomorrah volcanic link problems, and the fact that the Holy Land Rift Zone snuggles up against oil field deposits and one finds the larger truths.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I read his comment a few times over, to try and decipher whether or not he was being serious,

if he was trolling, shame on him,

if he was being serious, may God have mercy on his soul, for it's obviously not his fault that he doesn't understand the Bible or why God is the way He is,

I sincerely felt compassion for him, and I feel bad making any negative comments at him, even though he tosses them around at us,

autowrench, I am sincerely praying for you man, you seem like a nice guy
you are just severely misled, and bought into all kinds of lies,
Please seek truth and put aside deception!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
And this Book called: "The Miracles of Exodus: A Scientist's Discovery of the Extraordinary Natural Causes of the Biblical Stories" came to fruition and gets very good reviews, the organized religion types are off in denial of the issue they have been worshiping a volcano.

So, check the book out here:

========

www.amazon.com...

This book is an excellent example of applying scientific logic to a fuzzy historical problem. Starting with a few basic assumptions, i.e., that Moses did exist (although he does point out that some scholars argue this point), that the Exodus did take place (although some scholars point out that there may have been more than one), and by interpreting the Book of Exodus as literally as possible, the author, a physicist, does a most admirable job of carefully analyzing the ancient writings in the light of modern scientific knowledge. The end results are twofold: 1) a reconstruction of the wanderings of Moses and the Hebrew slaves that does not agree with convention, and 2) credible scientific explanations for the various miracles described, e.g., the plagues of Egypt, the parting of the Red Sea, the crossing of the River Jordan, etc. The tremendous amount of research done in writing this book stands out, as does the author's passion for the subject matter. The result is a most absorbing account of the application of the scientific method to an intriguing historical problem. It now remains to be seen whether archaeology will prove the author right. Difficult to put down.

==========

This is an example of what greater details one finds when apply science to the Bible Moses story, it is one perhaps the organized church doesn't want to hear, but the world hears the message.

Anyone can look up the East African Rift Zone on the Internet these days and see why Midian got into volcano worship and even that the road to Mecca is loaded with volcanic basalt along the way from this Rift/Volcanic activity.

One can even see the Fault Zone crosses the Red Sea right where Solomon designated the Crossing Happened, and that oil deposits lie very close to these Rift zone activities and supplement the volcanic effects with hydrocarbon volatile emissions issues. Asphalt in the Dead Sea is another example of hydrocarbon and volcanic effects associated with the Rift Zone running under the Dead Sea and making for its formation.

Simple Geological and Earth sciences tell the real story of the Bible god issues as volcanic effects.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Hey Magnus Stupis, How's it feel to be a tool of Satan. Your ignorance is astounding.

Go ahead, deny God and he will, through your words, deny you. Good Bye, have a nice trip. Are you Marxist,

Communist, or both? You have no idea what this country is about and you never will.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Most people, that know me, call me an old fashion Patriot in every sense of the word. I am schooled in the same values as the people that wrote the US Constitution.

I don't try to trick people by telling that Jesus is Yahweh, which is called the King of Israel. Yahwey is derived from the earlier terms Jehve and Jehovah, which stems from the Priest of Midian's volcano worship, which was the god of Moses.

So, I don't attempt sly wording tricks to have Christians accept the King of Israel's god as a reason to destroy the US Constitution as those that seek to install these deceptive terms attempt to have Yahweh become King of the World, and walk all over the values of the US Constitution.

Most that know this would refer to you as a traitor against the US Constitution via attempting to have people buy into your deceptions from the truth of religions. imho

Jesus, nor the Essene, were out of control capitalists seeking to take over the world.

America wants no Kings, not even Jesus. Jesus can be a great teacher and moralist, but not King of the US.

edit on 13-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Extremist religion behaviors explained

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Then, not only have books and adventurers jumped in the Theme that for Moses, but now on-line videos about his god was a Volcano.

======

Example 1:

www.youtube.com...

Example 2:

www.youtube.com...

Example 3:

www.youtube.com...''

=========

If you are into the Youtube videos on the Moses Mtn being volcanic associated and his god as a volcano, these show there is a lot of interest in talking about this religion problem.

There is a building acute awareness of these problems in the Bible game for what is god, as well as the build up of environmental problems and drums of war, which highly suggest that the information dam break is 2012.

2012 and all the biblical cult games become apparent, and we discover lots of volcanic problems all caused by human ignorance on care for the environment.

edit on 13-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: 2012 is here and the Dam is Bursting wide open

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Since the theme is moving into the video modes for some bigger multimedia viewing appeal, the issues of the "Information Squared" PBS Oxford Styled TV Debate on the topic of: "Would The World Be Better off Without Religion"

The PBS link is here and shows the participants that presented a very savy Debate in the issue:

=======

www.npr.org...

=======

You can listen to this debate from a link on the above URL or download a transcript to read.

I'll even tell everyone the bottom line was the audience supported the "World Would Be Better Off Without Religion" by a whopping 60 percent, and the other side was about 30 percent and the rest no opinion. It was a landslide in favor of dumping religion.

So, the world is beginning to notice the harm that faked up religion issues are doing to humanity and voting for getting rid of religion.

Matthew Chapman delivered a super closing to the debate, and A.C. Grayling basically distroyed the opposition with infallable logic and elegance of presentation.

The Indictments against Organized Religion are being heard around the world, even on PBS programming that well exposes the harm done to the world from religions that sprout too many lies and fail to support the ideals and values of the People of the United States.

edit on 13-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: It is time to cast out the dishonst organized church for going against the values of America

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Nobody is listening anymore Magnum. People don't like spam-A-thons here, take it from a veteran who has seen it numerous times. People know how to Google. You've been outed already, they know you're not against Religion, just religions that are not yours.

edit on 13-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

If you are into the Youtube videos on the Moses Mtn being volcanic associated and his god as a volcano, these show there is a lot of interest in talking about this religion problem.

Moses's mountain has already been found, it's Jabal al Lawz in Saudi Arabia, it's not volcanic. The Muslims have it surrounded by razor-wire and an outpost there and will kill anyone trespassing on the spot without trial. The Egyptian-style idol base is still at the foot of it where the golden calf once stood that Aaron built:

The Muslims refuse to let the world see it. The only reason we know about it is from several smuggled videos from people pretending to be Bedouins before the razor wire was erected.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Excellent thread MO, always love your posts. Thanks for the time, effort and passion you put into your thread.

George Carlin was absolutely right about religion and it doesn't even take a Mason to discover the truth. The Masons should really come out of the closet and just tell the organized church is a bunch of deceivers of man.

This is the reason for the recent up-ratcheting of Yahweh bible thumping and the silencing of those who teach the freedom that comes from breaking away from the circular argument, blind faith and rhetoric that comes from organized religion.

Don't read this! Road closed! Don't think of that, think of this! They distract, deny, mock, go off topic and resort to ad hominem, personal attacks. They use smoke and mirrors, anything to detract from free will and critical thought.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Believe what you will. We've had experience with him before. He's a plagiarist, and a spammer, he had a few posts removed just last night for spamming a few threads with the same copy/paste. And he's not at all against organized religion in the US or elsewhere. It's a "bait-and switch" thread where he can try and sell you his religion:

Masonic Luciferianism.

He was called out for it a few pages back. His new word for the week is "volcano god", been going on about that for about 5-6 days now.

edit on 14-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

So what, you attack to the person not the content of his argument or his posts. I know that you "called him out" for your accusation that Masons worship Lucifer, but Masons continue to tell that is false. Just because you claim something doesn't make it true.

His argument is about how religion corrupts society. His arguments are valid and many people agree with his viewpoint, including myself.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I know that you "called him out" for your accusation that Masons worship Lucifer, but Masons continue to tell that is false. Just because you claim something doesn't make it true.

99.9% of Masons never reach the 33rd degree. And Manley P Hall says it himself, and also says lower-level Masons are too stupid the receive the "true light of Masonry" and "deserve" to be deceived. Don't hate me, hate Manley P. Hall for saying it and his Illuminati boyfriend Albert Pike for repeating the nonsense in "Morals and Dogmas". He's an internet plagiarist, I'm the firstborn son of a former 33rd degree worshipful master in Masonry.

But sure, if we can't trust Manley P. Hall's own words as to what Manley P. Hall teaches then intelligence left the building with Elvis and I should have carried his guitar case.

Lucifer praised as the "Light Bearer' of Masonry

“When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onwards and upwards he must prove his ability to properly apply (this) energy.”

"Lost Keys of Freemasonry" page 48, Manley P Hall 33rd degree.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer ! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! It is he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"

Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma of the ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry", p321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff

But yeah, at least you'll know what his religion is, this thread a "bait-and-switch" like all the other ones he trolls here. He's NOT against religion. Just all non-Luciferian religions.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

So what, you attack to the person not the content of his argument or his posts.

They aren't "his content", he's a plagiarist and spammer who has had posts removed for such last night. He scours internet sites and copy/paste's things here. Why are you encouraging this on ATS?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

The thing is, he's not preaching his religion to us, he's exposing the origins of the OT god Yahweh. He has a well thought out OP, follows through with his premise by proving links and quotes. Can you argue that Yahweh isn't a volcanic god? How? What was the pillar of fire, the burning bush, Sodom and Gomorrah? Why wasn't Pompie destroyed by god too?

Stay on topic and don't attack the poster personally, attack the premise.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I don't know anything about that. I suggest that if you have a problem you contact a mod, and stop trashing this member to me and others reading his thread.

I encourage the content of his posts. I've noticed that he cites his sources.
edit on 14-4-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

I don't know anything about that. I suggest that if you have a problem you contact a mod, and stop trashing this member to me and others reading his thread.

Already been done, how do you think the posts were removed? I hacked ATS or something?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

The thing is, he's not preaching his religion to us, he's exposing the origins of the OT god Yahweh. He has a well thought out OP, follows through with his premise by proving links and quotes. Can you argue that Yahweh isn't a volcanic god? How? What was the pillar of fire, the burning bush, Sodom and Gomorrah? Why wasn't Pompie destroyed by god too?

Stay on topic and don't attack the poster personally, attack the premise.

The pillar of fire lasted for 40 years and disappeared in the daylight! What kind of volcano was that?

The same propaganda happens in every thread here lately. Before I outed him as making a false thread about "organized religion", and not being against it whatsoever, just against all the ones he doesn't worship. (Masonic Luciferianism) everyone was like "Rah, rah, yeah, Religions bad, yeah, yeah."

Then they found out he was just setting the bait, getting ready for the switch everyone said... "pppffffft, more religion, no thanks."

Those types of threads are not allowed here as a matter of the T&C so why are you upset about it? They are called "hoax" threads. Look around here in the forum, I'm not the only one pointing out he's a plagiarist. I'm tired of researching out the site's he's stealing info from and copy/pasting it here. At least now the dude is sourcing A FEW posts.

*golf clap*

edit on 14-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
OP your post is well written and I agree with your views about Christianity but I have to agree with one of the other members who said that what you suggest doesn't get to the root of the problem. I believe the root of the problem is our social and economic structures such as the monetary system and the concept of money. Get rid of that and maybe government and false religion's contrived to intellectually exploit people for money will go away too.

But yea, Christianity is pure bull#, I remember thinking about this issue a long time ago in one of those deep contemplative type of moments and I became really disgusted because I realized Christianity is pure exploitation and fear mongering, mostly done for money and to retain membership (therefore more donations?), self gain, power, control, money, etc. The oldest and most corrupting motives in the intellectual history of humanity.

I was a Christian for 2 years but I am proud to say now that I am an Ex-Christian.
edit on 14-4-2012 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2012 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

It is normal to support the theme with other person's views, usually people with good credentials, like Phd's and intelligently written books. Support of the theme allows small snippits from URL's to show to show citations that support the theme. All citations clearly are shown by URL's that credit the authors.

I think the noonsense objections to that normal process looks to be their typical personal attacks against anyone that doesn't support their religion nonsense. For these derailers, support of the them with citations is now more name calling of plagarism, copy and pasting. All the credits to the authors are shown, and the citations support the theme. Several of the typical suspects appear to work these ATS themes on religion problems full time, always with the same methods and same players.

I'd suggest every time they go off theme with attempts to derail, get into personal attack modes, etc. that everyone make complaints to the moderators.

Most of the hate issues that ATS is complaigning about comes from these orchestrated attacks against anyone that points out their religion is bogus nonsense, and does it with properly credited citations of lots of references.

It is a sign they know they are loosing when they have to switch to personal attacks and even making up things. imho

Even their games of praying for people is their method of put-downs that need to be called personal attacks against anyone that won't follow in lock-step with their religious theme.

edit on 14-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Moderators should pay attention to the games to derail and move themes off topic

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join