It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indictment against Organized Religion in the US, economic sanctions, and bans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Nobody is listening anymore Magnum. People don't like spam-A-thons here, take it from a veteran who has seen it numerous times. People know how to Google. You've been outed already, they know you're not against Religion, just religions that are not yours.

My only religion is science and truth. I am not a Mason and I don't belong to any church.

It appears people are listening, which really gets you upset. I get lots of stars, and autowrench gets tons. You all only get each others tiny amounts.

These latest rants are your typical misleading attempts that usually avoid the truth, this process looking like personal attacks and hatred against anyone that won't support your religion and those that show it is nonsense.

Showing up Moses as a Jethro volcano worshipper really gets them into the personal attack mode. imho

edit on 14-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: My religion is science and truth---something foreign to the organized churches personal attack types.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

You're placing massive amounts of faith in infallible humans who don't know 1% of the truth,

while simultaneously denying the Truth,

your religion is science, and science has no answers,

according to science, you are just a walking, talking, biological machine, designed to do nothing but eat, sleep, screw, and die.

Why are you wasting your precious scientific life arguing with us peeons? You should be out having tons of sex and doing all the drugs you can, since your life is completely pointless....

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

You're placing massive amounts of faith in infallible humans who don't know 1% of the truth,

according to science, you are just a walking, talking, biological machine, designed to do nothing but eat, sleep, screw, and die.

Why are you wasting your precious scientific life arguing with us peeons? You should be out having tons of sex and doing all the drugs you can, since your life is completely pointless....

Science happens to be the study of the creator's works and it places those that study that natural order far closer to God than your desert nomad pagan worship of volcano linked gods. (The well established Rift Zone's volcanic theme is linked with oil deposits of the region that modify the typical volcanic theme to one of hydrocarbon fires)

I see you call those that do science as "infallable", which means they are correct. They are correct. They carry far more weight than well known fallable Popes, that use Constantine's Sword---the politically contrived Bible. Science generally gets it right and few scientists support the nonsense of your bogus religion based on issues linked with volcano worshipping, mixed with oil field effects.

Following such fantasy means those that live a life of delusion. That is a very unhealthy mind that does this. That is what Christianty delivers, make believe, fantasy. And that harms America.

Read the "Intelligence Squared" TV show's transcript and you'll find more highly educated people telling the exact same thing. Your delusional games of religion's fantasy harm America !!!

You logic appears one not based on truth.

edit on 14-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Those religious beliefs that harm America

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I didn't mean humans were infallible, I suppose I should've put fallible there

I think you know what I meant though.....

Jeeeez
edit on 4/14/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I didn't mean humans were infallible, I suppose I should've put fallible there

I think you know what I meant though.....

Jeeeez
edit on 4/14/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

If you can't get a simple thing like that correct, then it would appear all that you say is based in the same incorrect statement.

It was what you wrote. You declaired Scientists as infallable in their methods to study the Creator's works.

History shows the scientific method has more than once shown Religion to be wrong with Flat Earth and Earth Centered Universe concepts.

Your religion beliefs carry that same fallabilty as the Flat Earth people that denied obvious realities and science.

YOU hate science and truth, thus you hate those that study the works of God and speak to these isues with infallabilty using the scientific methods.

YOUR methods are no different than those of organized religion that wanted to kill Gallileo for statement that the Earth was round, using scientific observations. All these attacks on the scientific method and those that use the method is the very same overbearing games the Pope's organized religion used to attempt to suppress science and the advancement of truth and knowledge. Gallaleo supplied the truth of the Creator's works using sciences.

YOUR hate games have the same texture and intentions as those of organized religion that wanted to kill truth and science.

Such hate has to be shown for exactly what it is---untruth, nonsense, heretical junk, delusional.

To deny science is to deny reality and truth, and to deny God itself.

edit on 14-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The real ATS haters are those that don't like science and truth exposed of their religious delusions

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

wow, I suppose you've never made a spelling or grammar error in all your perfect life, eh MagnumOpus?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
what monies?

never heard of it...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

wow, I suppose you've never made a spelling or grammar error in all your perfect life, eh MagnumOpus?

Your logic thinking mistakes are far more than just grammar, you concepts of religion are just as messed up.

That incorrect logic of yours was only the tip of the Iceburg of your games to suppress sciences and truth.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Christians are inherently destructive of logic and order, and maintain an extreme level of ignorance and trumped up non-sense from organized religion's marrage to Babylon's values.

Don´t you mean Americans? After all the Christians which you go against are Americans.

Perhaps it is time for the US to place sancions and ban certain intentionally misleading religion concepts, because it promotes what appears to be total non-sense. imho

So, just because according to your personal opinion, you find some concepts as non-sense and misleading, you are promoting an intervene of US-Government, at the personal liberties level ?

The Christian Religion is making the US society stupid, and drolls out pure illiterate concepts not worthy of being considered intelligent.

It´s not the Christian religion that makes the US society stupid, it´s people like your self, who claiming to be patriots, they are supporting for the right of the US-Government to intervene and restrict civil liberties. I am sure your founding fathers would be proud of you.

Following such fantasy means those that live a life of delusion. That is what Christianty delivers, make believe, fantasy. And that harms America.

So far, by reading your OP, you are proposing for the right of the government, to interfere/intervene with personal liberties and not that you are against religion. In fact i will go a step further and assume, that you are promoting the replacement of Christian religion with another religion(whatever that religion maybe).

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I think what has those that hate the truth exposed on religion is this video that I listed which puts them to shame on their religion's god. It makes their religion look on par with the Movie called "The gods must be crazy", that was about an Australian Aborigine who got a glass bottle that fell from an airplane.

If you have not watched this video, one can see it makes organized religion look pagan, like silly witch doctors.

www.youtube.com...

The Bible's precise citations in this video make this religion's god look rather like a pagan volcano worship, complete with sacrifices to the volcano. Those that don't like this video pick on the issue of Moses Mtn. was not a volcano. Moses' Mtn of god was not a volcano, in the classical sense of crater with lava, but it is a volcanic type event in its associations with the East African Rift zone's volcanic issues and those issues are made special via the Saudi Arabia oil field being part of the volcanic releases that turned the top of Moses Mtn. into a big fire and lots of black smoke. The same Rift Zone and oil field associations apply to the Dead Sea events with Lake of Fire and Asphalt releases. These special effects have been on the table since the first page of this tread. It is told again because there are those that attempt to distory the facts due to their hate of these facts and the people that talk openly about them.

To get the look and feel for what was going on with Moses's Mtn one has to include the oil field emissions, due to heating from down under volcanic effects of the Rift Zone. What Moses and gang were looking at was more like an oil refinery fire with lots of black smoke and fires. Or it is also like the Iraqi oil field's well fires with lots of black smoke. The Iraqi Oil field's fires may have been using Hydrogen Fluoride production boosting methods, which is a serious killer and illness effect associated with volcanic releases. It is almost a certainty that the Iran oil refineries used hydrogen fluoride as part of the processes, which would become part of the illness issues for GWI. Moses Ark made use of this extremely toxic material.

But, this marvelous YouTube video does show the volcanic and East African Rift zone connections with Moses Mtn. it appears to have the organized church types go into fits to attempt to attack anything and everyone that recognizes this is just the simple geolocial factors and the pagan nonsense that their god concept is based upon.

It usually gets into the issues of their heretical concepts for god and religion and the issues of their being more like a cult following in extreme denials of the truth of what the study of Moses Mtn tells the modern world or Earth sciences.

That they are so up in arms over this video speaks to what they are trying to suppress with changing the subjects, personal attacks, telling untruths, and general attempts to derail themes.

The ATS moderators should be taking note of these type activities, by these few, that are the roots of hate of the scientific methods and simple truths being applied to religion study.

edit on 14-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Bogus nonsense of the organized churhes god theme

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Now if you want to know what really gets the organized church types upset it is any citations from this web page:

freethought.mbdojo.com...

And particularly this portion of this web page that speaks to the issues of religious heretical beliefs and that being the basis of Cults. They also offere help and support if you want to break free from the tellers of delusional religious nonsense on basically volcano worship and sacrifices.

freethought.mbdojo.com...

The heretical beliefs of organized religion based upon the issues of Moses is every bit as bad as the Heaven's Gate non-sense or the Jim Jones Cults, and they want you to drink their Kool Aid of Faith.

I guess my gas grill is the same type of alter of sacrifice that was part of the two Temples in the Holy Lands, but I don't think of my gas grille being aligned with god. I think the Essene so disliked this temple sacrifice game, that they all become vegetarians. The Last Supper doesn't show any meat either. It did show those little groups of three around Jesus, 3 is triangular number, which in the world of symbolisms is Egypt's and Babylon's beliefs, aka trinity.

edit on 14-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: DaVinci knew the heretical issues of organized religion and he tells it in imagery common to good artists

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It makes their religion look on par with the Movie called "The gods must be crazy", that was about an Australian Aborigine who got a glass bottle that fell from an airplane.

If you have not watched this video, one can see it makes organized religion look pagan, like silly witch doctors.

Excellent analogy there with that film, I own it, and love it. Another good movie that shows what Christianity is like in the face of the wrath of their God is "Joe vs the Volcano." The "Big Wu" is angry, and demanding of it's sacrifice, but not a single one of the Islanders will volunteer to jump in. Then a poor working slob is convinced he is going to die anyway, and is sent to do the deed.
The movie has a good ending, for those who haven't seen it.

I watched the youtube video and it certainly does make a great deal of sense. I have come to believe the God of the OT to be a Dragon myself, but your theory fits the scene also. Another good theory of the Moses/God indecent is this:
Moses and the Spaceships of the Gods

One of our valued member postulated this too:
God uses a spacecraft to transport himself and "angels" (The Bible)

There seems to be a concerted effort to get you to quit posting, MagnumOpus, and that, I'm afraid, is the MO of our imbedded Christian Soldiers. They will attack you, fire salvo after salvo.......

trying to upset you, insulting you, and if this fails, they will resort to name calling and cause the thread to be shut down. I have seen two religious threads go this way, one yesterday, one today, because of the Christian members.

I fully understand the motive, but not the tactics used. I understand that they are commanded to "save everyone" from "hellfire and damnation" by converting everyone to the Christian faith, by whatever means necessary. Then those who have researched the religion, and the books, are demonized, called names, and told they hate the good Christian trying to save them. No matter how loving, and kind you talk to them, if you are a Pagan, or one of the sects the others think is satanist, they will attack you, for your Religion!

Don't they know that Freedom of Religion means ALL Religions, not just Christianity?
edit on 4/14/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

There seems to be a concerted effort to get you to quit posting, MagnumOpus, and that, I'm afraid, is the MO of our imbedded Christian Soldiers. They will attack you, fire salvo after salvo.......

trying to upset you, insulting you, and if this fails, they will resort to name calling and cause the thread to be shut down. I have seen two religious threads go this way, one yesterday, one today, because of the Christian members.

I fully understand the motive, but not the tactics used. I understand that they are commanded to "save everyone" from "hellfire and damnation" by converting everyone to the Christian faith, by whatever means necessary. Then those who have researched the religion, and the books, are demonized, called names, and told they hate the good Christian trying to save them. No matter how loving, and kind you talk to them, if you are a Pagan, or one of the sects the others think is satanist, they will attack you, for your Religion!

Don't they know that Freedom of Religion means ALL Religions, not just Christianity?

Hello Autowrench,

Yes, "Joe and the Volcano" is a good movie and I own that one also. I can't help but to think of the pagan Christian volcano worshiping beliefs when I watch that one. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan (seems like) did a bang up job, with Abe Vagoda being the Witch Doctor.

I have been looking at your theme on Dragons and still processing. One of the items that I am weighing for that theme is if they might have a version of the Arc's Method that used fire to release the poison contained within calcium fluoride, which is the leading volcano poison that kills everything. The Chinese so didn't like these Dragon methods they built the Great Wall to keep that out of their territories.

There is little doubt that Earth had dealings with folks from out in space from the readings in the Book of Enoch. And the issues of folks having so called Reptilian Blood factors along with issues of Palladians appear to be assignments to differing points of view derived from alien contacts.

As for these Christians and their beliefs, they appear to be more than unhappy that the YouTube movie on Volcano god pretty much convicts them in the Bible's own verse as being volcano worshipers wanting sacrafices as per Joe and the Volcano.

It is becoming obvious as to their methods when they see they are loosing the battle, and have to revert to all manner of telling false statements and lies, not to mention attacks on the persons. I know the ATS Forum owner is saddened of these type things happening and everyone would like to see the happy campers atmosphere return, and have polite exchanges and disagreements.

It appears ATS has some rules as to what are valid themes to support and the issues of science appear to be the most grounded as to the most correct interpetations of the Bible's pagan god worship issues, which throws the whole of the book into question. So, I think the ATS moderators are going to have to take some time and process if they want to yield toward sciences, the support of highly educated critical thinkers writing books and engaging in TV debates carry the weigth of truth, or if the lesser studied following pagan rituals are just heretical conjectures of Constantine, who make up the functionally illiterate.

I do think when these Organized Church types resort to their games of spinning the truth, engaging in untruth, and outright dodges of reality that it needs to be pointed out for the ATS Moderators to take note that this game of their's is recurrent and very intentional. It meets the new people with very antagonistic appearance from the ATS list that will normally support the freedom of thought and seeking the higher truths. One can't do that with the games of those trying games and tricks to offend people and run them off. I know their games and so do you. So, part of the theme here is to teach everyone how to deal with these disruption and attack methods.

The bulk of the information out there that follows scientific methods, deals in critical thinking, looks at all the available informaton from all sources shows that most of the Bible's lore on god is fairy tales stemming from volcano worship god and games of man playing god that are best illustrated with Nimrod/ Semiramis/ Tammuz.

If you notice they take a concerted effort to always distract from that theme of Original Trinity of Babylon, because it points to the truth. Dodging the truth appears to be their greatest ambition on ATS.

The other game, that involves US National Security issues, is to undermine the Constitutional values of the US with respect to making Jesus into Yahwah, the King of Israel. It conditions America into acceptance of a King in place of a Constitution, which is sedition using religion to accomplish it. Then trying to tell that this King of Israel will make the One World Government. That plan is against the Constitution of the US, and traitorous of ambition. I do think this is why we have these FEMA based camps to poke these sediation people into.

What they hate the most, is I know their bigger game plans. I present highly informed and intelligent presentations from the highest caliber people in the land that are loyal to the US Constitutions Values. So, their reasons for these outrageous personal attacks for my speaking my mind are all the more obvious, they abhore the truth calling that Lucifer. So goes the corruption of the Churches in the End-Times, when they all betray even truth and God.

edit on 14-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Sedition methods of Religion to nutter the US Constitution---America supports no Kings

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ahh here's a good example of a fanatical Christian whom, convinced that he knows the truth about the universe, tries desperately to win converts on the internet. But realizing that he's not winning any converts, and probably never has and never will, gets frustrated and proceeds to engage in the typical hypocritical Christian behavior, with an elitist distortion "your life is completely pointless"... WWJD? Anyone?

I'd place massive amounts of faith in infallible humans too. But the case for you here is that you've placed massive amounts of faith in the fallible humans who wrote the Christian doctrine, perverted ancient texts, and don't know 1% of the truth. We know this is true.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It appears ATS has some rules as to what are valid themes to support and the issues of science appear to be the most grounded as to the most correct interpetations of the Bible's pagan god worship issues, which throws the whole of the book into question. So, I think the ATS moderators are going to have to take some time and process if they want to yield toward sciences, the support of highly educated critical thinkers writing books and engaging in TV debates carry the weigth of truth, or if the lesser studied following pagan rituals are just heretical conjectures of Constantine, who make up the functionally illiterate.

Well, the time had to come, for the Bible and it's stories to be questioned in the Court of the World, and I cannot think of a better medium to do decide the issues, and examine the evidence, part by part, and as a whole. Humanity is no longer an illiterate race, and we have computers now, that can process information faster than we can think, and search engines that can produce thousands of source material on any given subject matter.

It is becoming obvious as to their methods when they see they are loosing the battle, and have to revert to all manner of telling false statements and lies, not to mention attacks on the persons. I know the ATS Forum owner is saddened of these type things happening and everyone would like to see the happy campers atmosphere return, and have polite exchanges and disagreements.

Yes, I agree, of course. I have seen this coming for a long time now.
The Christians have always said there would be a battle near the end, and it seems they are hell bound to make it so. They scream persecution, and then do things like this.
I for one would love to see the happy camper atmosphere come back to ATS.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
AutoWrench,

I have been looking at the Yahweh (Dragon) and Seraphim theme a bit. And it appears associoated with the imagery of the Ark and the Cherubim.

In the ancient world this god thing was linked to the toxic power of volcanos, and the original methods used fire to release the poison from calcium fluoride, which makes the same fluoride poison as from a volcano. The Egyptians knew this method and is most of the reason for the shape for the pyramids.

There is a later addition to the similar thing with the Ark and the Cherubim, which is the same symbolsm. Seraphim are the original and highest ranked, and the Cherubim are the next down the line. Moses game modified the need for fire to make the toxic releases (Dragon imagery) into only needing acid (Sulfuric or Oil of Vitrol) to react with calcium fluoride to make the highly toxic fluoride gas.

These are the two sets of symbolism that link to the all powerful god of the Hebrews, they are related to the same method. But the Moses method didn't need the fire so the angles were Cherubim. Both techiques involves the toxic gas pathway in air.

The Romans used these techniques in latter times with walled Cities. Their technique was to find a place close to the wall and build a big fire and reduce it to hot coals. Then toss on the calcium fluoride or fluorite and cover it all up so the gas emissions would be forced into the through the stone walls. In a few hours the walled city would surrender.

See if that rings any bells

MO

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Some additional details/thoughts on the issues of "protective stones" can be found per the breast-plate things loaded with protective stones as they go into battle. So, the stone issues link with the concepts of angels and protection.

Even when we get into Revelations we find that the Protective Stone of New Jerusalem is Topaz. Topaz is from the Arabic for "found" and these are formed in volcanic like reactions in the same ways fluorite is formed. Topaz, like fluorite, is a fluoride type gemstone.

Topaz is used on the Crown of Britain with some 500 settings.

skywalker.cochise.edu...

On the issues of fluorite as a protective stone, the Egyptians carved their scarabs from fluorite. Thus, the theme of protective stones shows up from Egypt's scarabs, it shows up as Jewels in breast plate armour as being protective, and in the issues of the protective stone of New Jerusalem. New Jerusalem implies that it will be different from the old.

Even the tetrahedron shape for fluorite shows up as the shape for the pyramids, as well as the afterlife protections using scarabs.

Stone images were considered Holy and different one represented each of the 12 tribes:

www.johnpratt.com...

The one most powerful and closely associated with god, volcanos and such, didn't appear on the Breast Plate. But it was associated with the power of the Ark, the symbolism for the pyramids, and the protections as like angels.

edit on 15-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Stones, Angels, Power of the Ark

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I find your OP to be most interesting because your feelings reflect a growing sentiment that when mature will result in a most shocking action by political entities towards organized religion. And God will allow it because like the ancient Jews of the first century they have lost his favor, so Jerusalem was allowed to be destroyed, and likewise a time is coming when the same will happen to Christendom, but he won't stop there he will take down all the other pagan type religions too. Showing everybody, they neither have God's protection or blessing. The other branches of Abrahamic faiths (Islam & Judaism) will not escape either.
This is predicted in the book of Revelation.

edit on 15-4-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yes, that sums up the issues up well.

Organized religion does not tell the real story of Jesus, totally looses the history for the Essene, and can't merge modern science with the old Narrative's talking about volcanic linked god, so all becomes clearer.

The levels of corruption of the truths of religions even appears to be the reason Albert Pike appears to have wanted to have the Christians to battle the Islams to get shed of both at once.

With respect to Govt., when the people are continually taught to follow untruths and nonsense, and accept it without question, this also corrupts the very core of the civilization and results in failing Govt process.

Thus, it can't be allowed to continue and legislative process need to curb the levels of Jim Jones level pagan cultish nonsense to protect We The People.

When religions become this corrupt that they no longer do good, but cause more harm than good, everyone steps in to correct the problems. Often corrupt differences over only wealth leading to massive wars that would not be an issue, had the truthful message been valued.

edit on 15-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: When Religion become corrupt----they no longer do good.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Well, the time had to come, for the Bible and it's stories to be questioned in the Court of the World,

Lol, the World has been doing that since the "enlightenment period" during Voltaire's day. Nothing new, in fact Christianity has flourished tremendously because Christian apologetics was birthed from that attack from the world.

Truth is impervious to attack, it can be assaulted from every angle and with every weapon of fire, and at the end of the day it will arise from the ashes unscathed and refined. Facts even bow in mercy to Truth. Fact said Jesus was dead from the cross, Truth said "destroy this temple and in 3 days I'll raise it up again."

Fact was owned by Truth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join