It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are chemtrail believers acting immorally?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Lets not forget here the actual term to use for this thread is Geo-Engineering......Just a reminder to those who are new to the idea.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I am not a "Chemmie".

That said, I still don't like the clouds left by airplanes and I noticed you decided not to refute the loss of power from solar panels or the possibility of reduced vegetation growth directly related to artificial clouds formed by contrails.

did you offer anything to refute?

And the question is not whether contrails exist, or even whether they have an effect - chetmrails are not contrails according to chemmies, therefore discussion of possible deleterious effects of contrails, while interesting, is OT.

And another excuse not to do anything to measure or identify chemtrails.

You are a professional debunker for the airline industry even if it is voluntary.

Got any actyual evidence for that?

You will always say the same thing and ignore what you can't disprove.

I always say the same thing because het physics of het atmosphere doesn't change - so the debunking always remains the same.

plus chemmies "always" come out with the same tired "evidence" which was debunked before, so yeah - repeating the debunking is required.

If you want some new debunking provide some new "evidence".

Even if the entire idea of chemtrails is total BS and there has never been anything sprayed on the population the fact remains that we endure pollution from airplane exhaust in multiple ways every day and people like you only help to prop up the status quo which will NEVER lead to a solution.

Pollution is another matter entirely - you have no evidence to say that I support pollution - however unlike you I recognise that there is a LOT more pollution generated at ground level than at 30,000+ feet,.

I also recognise that chemtrails are not about "ordinary" pollution - they are supposedly something different.

I might add that a precedent has been set by our government and in legal terms that means they can and most likely WILL do the same thing again.

So we should look out for the 7th cavalry to get wiped out by Plains Indians, and the Japanese should be nervous about living in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

There's nothing wrong with keeping an eye out to check whether it is happening - but being suspicious that it might happen is still not evidence that it IS happening.

When/if it ever happens again GET THE EVIDENCE - don't make excuses!

edit on 11-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
Lets not forget here the actual term to use for this thread is Geo-Engineering......Just a reminder to those who are new to the idea.

No - the actual term for this thread is chemtrails - just like in the title.

You've been caught in another attempt to spread disinfo

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Well the last time I looked waaaay up at the thread header it says Geo-Engineering correct me if I am wrong here please.
I am a sucker for bait:-)
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I have been caught at nothing, and I have never made any attempts to spread disinformation as your post implies.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Lets not forget here the actual term to use for this thread is Geo-Engineering......Just a reminder to those who are new to the idea. Regards, Iwinder

Atually the name for this forum is ...

Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails

That is what it says in the front of the forums page. Check it out...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Iwinder

Lets not forget here the actual term to use for this thread is Geo-Engineering......Just a reminder to those who are new to the idea. Regards, Iwinder

Atually the name for this forum is ...

Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails

Look up at the top of this thread and this page and get back to me if you need an eye doctor?
At least you listed the titles in the correct order of importance.

Who's thread is this anyways yours or the chickens?
Regards, Iwinder

That is what it says in the front of the forums page. Check it out...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Who's thread is this anyways yours or the chickens?

What difference does it make, heck if it was your thread I would still straighten out a post that was not correct.

Is it a problem that I did or would do that?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

This thread is about chemtrails - they are a legitimate subject for this forum, and every thread is not required to be about both chemtrails and geoengineering.

You attempted to derail this thread to be about geo-enginering - it is not- it is about he inaction of chemtrail believers in regard to finding actual evidence to support the claim that chemtrails exist.

and here you are making more excuses for the same, as well as dissembling and trying to hijack the topic.

you've been caught - fess up like a man!

edit on 11-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Actually you didn't copy the first letter T in his post, because this is what he really posted....

This thread is about chemtrails - they are a legitimate subject for this forum, and every thread is not required to be about both chemtrails and geoengineering. You attempted to derail this thread to be about geo-enginering - it is not- it is about he inaction of chemtrail believers in regard to finding actual evidence to support the claim that chemtrails exist. and here you are making more excuses for the same, as well as dissembling and trying to hijack the topic. you've been caught - fess up like a man!

Notice the difference in what you copied and what he really posted?

Good try, but next time make sure you copy the whole comment and not just some of it.

So do you think chemtrailers are acting immorally, because I am not sure I have seen your answer to the OP question?
edit on 11-4-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Iwinder

Actually you didn't copy the first letter T in his post, because this is what he really posted....

This thread is about chemtrails - they are a legitimate subject for this forum, and every thread is not required to be about both chemtrails and geoengineering. You attempted to derail this thread to be about geo-enginering - it is not- it is about he inaction of chemtrail believers in regard to finding actual evidence to support the claim that chemtrails exist. and here you are making more excuses for the same, as well as dissembling and trying to hijack the topic. you've been caught - fess up like a man!

Notice the difference in what you copied and what he really posted?

Good try, but next time make sure you copy the whole comment and not just some of it.

So do you think chemtrailers are acting immorally, because I am not sure I have seen your answer to the OP question?
edit on 11-4-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

But I did and it got trashed, check out the chickens post and see the edit, regardless I am out of here and I do apologize to the one of you or both I can't tell the difference here.
I was out of line and now that I have said that, please do have a good chat with yourselves and enjoy the putrid air that you breath.

Regards, Iwinder

PS my apology is very sincere.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

No problem.

Come on back now ya' hear.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Good job guys,
it appears you have silenced the chemtrailers,
convinced them to take off their respirators, breath in deeply,
accept all forms of pollution that man has to offer.
I love watching people of industry,
fight for their right to pollute.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

More excuses for not actually trying to get good evidence.

no-one has been silenced - anyone is perfectly free to post here within the T&C's as has always been the case.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

no-one has been silenced - anyone is perfectly free to post here within the T&C's as has always been the case.

You are just trying to end free speech, belittle people
make your own rules, call it excuses if we do not fall in line.
We can all see through it.
Your job must really suck to work at airlines then spend all your time defending it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I feel so sorry for you,
as a human that you have to relate to what you do as work,
and feel defensive about what people say about it on the internet.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
They are admitting,
they failed the challenge
to ignore what people say about their industry,
on the internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join