It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO experiences (with pictures - last two)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by maskedkhan
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Wow I am glad I asked. An interesting account to say the least.

Have you ever undergone hypnosis? I see you have considered it in the past.

I would consider hynosis to recall all of the experience, though I would have to be sure of the credentials first.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I think you should go for it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

There are many hypnotherapists in your area via the following link.

Hypnotherapist Register

If you ever went ahead with it, I am positive there are many people on here that would love to hear the outcome.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by maskedkhan

"all hovering close to each other in a formation like I have crudely drawn out below!" "...three of them were below the horizon"

How do you know what the bottom of the formation looked like if it was hidden below the horizon?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

"How do you know what the bottom of the formation looked like if it was hidden below the horizon?

Am not sure if you are trolling or serious.

Because the lights were in front of the hill that formed the horizon!!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Thank you for posting your sightings to the bet of your ability. Who knows what they are. By definition they are UFOs. Beyond that hard to say. You say the first sighting involved rapid movement of the lights, but you give no velocity estimates, so one can't rule out them being terrestrial craft. In your second sighting you say the objects jumped around; hard to know what that means. They just instantaneously popped in and out in different places?

And correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to be saying you had three encounters, not two. The third one being in your van, in which you mention your dog's abnormal behavior, and seems to be your closest encounter, yet you have the least information about it. To be honest, this part of your story sounds suspicious, because of the lack of detail, and consequently undercuts your other two accounts -- to my mind.

That said, I appreciate the spirit in which you submitted these sightings. You asked for people to help explain them. You weren't claiming these were definitely Reptilians from Arcturus or some such rot. However., with what you supplied, it is hard to provide any definite explanation.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

oh ok i gotcha,i misunderstood what you said the first time. my mistake.

edit on 10-4-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I think you should go for it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

There are many hypnotherapists in your area via the following link.

Hypnotherapist Register

If you ever went ahead with it, I am positive there are many people on here that would love to hear the outcome.

Thanks for the link, I would have to consider very carefully, probably someone that knows about and deals with abduction experiences. I know the medical industry and it's associated diploma practitioners in a work capacity for many years, and really wouldn't trust most to hypnotise a cat. It's so easy to get diplomas for counselling and hypnotherapy, I am wary of non believers and if anything major happened during the experience that I recalled that either they or I could find uneasy to deal with.

That said, if I knew it would be a cathartic experience and not too emotional it would probably be a good idea, as everything always seems to come back to remembering it, a bit like the people in 'Close Encounters' where they build a geographical landmark, I seem to be surrounded with chrome / silver disk and dome shapes and twin tower shapes.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

1. You say the first sighting involved rapid movement of the lights, but you give no velocity estimates, so one can't rule out them being terrestrial craft.

2. In your second sighting you say the objects jumped around; hard to know what that means. They just instantaneously popped in and out in different places?

3. You seem to be saying you had three encounters, not two. The third one being in your van, in which you mention your dog's abnormal behavior, and seems to be your closest encounter, yet you have the least information about it.

In answer to the questions you posed:

1. I did not give a velocity estimate as I would be purely speculating and like I said in the first post, I didn't want to unintentionally mislead anybody. I have not ruled out the fact they were terrestrial, I just struggle to identify what aircraft they could have been.

2. In a nut shell yes. The object would be hovering in one location and would then disappear before re-appearing in an entirely different place in the sky.

3. I did not go into great detail about the incident with the bright light as I felt that I had covered most of the details in the post. It was just a bright light that appeared, then faded out after a few seconds. there was not much else I could say about it to be honest. In addition, I never said his behaviour was abnormal, I just remember that he was restless. I can't ignore the fact that he might have just been trying to get himself comfortable in the back of the van and that stuck with me because of the sighting I had experienced 2 weeks previously.

If there are details about this other sighting you would like to clarify further, then I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Kind regards,

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I wish you the best of luck with whatever choice you decide.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I wish you the best of luck with whatever choice you decide.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Thank you, and for the thread.

Whether the lights you seen were terrestrial or not, at least you took the step to say, and with honesty. Some people, it appears don't want to believe in anything other than that which MSM tells them to, and even if an 'ET' appeared in their lounge, would likely think they imagined it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

First image looks like a flare but not an expert.
The orange ship glow has a chance at being a UFO in hover.

There is a phenomena called Nitrogen burning in the presence of high voltage and
besides air glowing from a high voltage space ship there is a flame column that might
occur.

www.google.com...

"The Problem of Increasing Human Energy" by Nikola Tesla www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1900-06-00.htm BURNING THE NITROGEN OF THE ATMOSPHERE. Note to Fig. 1.—This result is produced by the discharge of an electrical oscillator giving twelve million volts ...

www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1900-06-00.htm
www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1900-06-00.htm

The note is not from Tesla as the burning releases 12Mev as stated by Tesla in another
document agents have not found yet.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

If the first image you are referring to is this one:

Then it is a picture of a flare as I have stated in the post!
Just thought I would clarify that.
edit on 11/4/2012 by maskedkhan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thank You for sharing your story. It takes some amount of courage to come forward and face the skeptics. I have with held my own experience for the time being mainly because I wanted to see if their are any stories on this site that resembles what I experienced. I have yet to read anything here that gives me some piece about it and I couldn't identify what I saw to save my life.
Hearing that your dog reacted like he did is interesting. Something similar to what I experienced.
IMO, there is something in our skies. I don't know what or who, but it is something.
Thanks again friend. S&F.

TXML

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by txMEGAlithic

There are some good people on ATS with lots of knowledge. It is your choice whether to share your experience though in my own experience it is good to say. I was very wary at first and now only mention when asked, and just on here. Posting on ATS is anonymous so people won't know who you are unles you want them to and many have similar experiences.

There is a consensus of belief that there could be many dimensions, of which many 'beings' are able to experience as well as the extra terrestrial experiences and who knows which are 'real', given that the reality of a fly for example isn't the same as reality of a human even if the fly was sitting on the human, so who knows which is real, perhaps these experiences are more real than anything else?

Anyhow, just to say, there are plenty of supportive and open minded people here too, as well as the trollers and sceptics, it takes all sorts. If you do decide to share your experience I would like to hear of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thank you for your kindness.
I've been looking in here for a long time, but only recently joined. My experience has been on my mind a lot lately, especially at night when I'm trying to go to bed. I've been seriously thinking of starting a thread just to get it off of my chest, because the only person who knows right now is my wife. I'm not afraid of what a skeptic might have to say because what I experienced was real and a total mystery. I guess the best way to find other similar stories or events would be to put mine out there and see what others have to say.
I do agree with you. ATS is full of intelligent people, alot of which are openminded. Thats the main reason I began my search for answers here.

You know what? You talked me into it. I'll start writing my account tonight. Maybe by tomorrow morning I can have it ready to post.
I appreciate you!
TXML

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hey welcome! Very interesting information.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer
Thank you! if that welcome was for me.
Can a person be addicted to a website? If so, I am! I'm always on here if I'm near my computer and when I'm out of pocket, I always check in on my phone. Its stories like the op's that bring me into threads like this because its a sincere story from a person with nothing to gain by telling it. Its nice to hear other peoples experiences. Makes you feel better knowing you're not the only one with craziness in your life.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by txMEGAlithic

Thanks and you're welcome. Your thread should be interesting.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join