It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO experiences (with pictures - last two)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by maskedkhan

All due respect but unless one has at least "proof of the claim" as such (as in a photo/ vid footage that can be looked at) then in the real world all you have put forward is: 'just another story'.. One of probably millions by now! Of which personally I've read thousands upon thousands of before.

peace.

dej...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by maskedkhan
No. It was a reply to your post.

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
Ahaaa ufo experience with pictures....kinda lead me to believe you had pictures of a ufo.

Was that?

No! there is nothing funny about a white blob in the sky that looks like a cloud and a guy chasing it with a camera thinking its a ufo then posting it on a site for all to see.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Are you people dead serious?

This is a guy that claims he saw something in the sky, got all of the available information that everyone is always clamoring for, and even whipped out a camera and got some (admittedly) crappy pictures.

And you guys are filling his thread with idiocy.

Is this evidence going to prove anything? Probably not.

Is it worthy of your ridicule and scorn? Not on a website that currently has a thread going about how the sun is getting brighter and that you can make your eyes stronger by staring at it.

You folks need to figure out where your priorities lie. If actual people are going to post actual stories with actual detailed information, the LEAST you can do is look over the information and talk about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pot8er

Thankyou for the reply.

An Infrared missile guidance system would not be so far fetched but like you say, am not sure if they would move about like that. I am not aware of anything like that, that we use for training.

I know the Training Area does not support any impact range from aircraft weapons if that clarifys it.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by conceivingisbelieving

I know how you feel. I was really considering not writing this thread as I could not be bothered with people making accusations that I was a hoax and a liar, but then I thought sod it, I have sat and thought about this stuff for far too long not to share it. Hell, if nobody shared their experiences this would be a pretty dull forum!!

In answer to your question, I don't recall him being restless during the first sighting but then I was out of the van for most of the time, so I am not entirely sure. When my colleague and I were in the van and the one object was hovering close to us, I am sorry to say I was pretty excited about what was happening so my attention was not focused on what my dog was doing in the back. I don't remember him being vocal or anything like that though.

Am sorry if that does not answer your question completely.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Thankyou for the support.

Anyone would think I had claimed to have met the alien equivalent of Elvis!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

You have read thousands and thousands yet here you are, still reading peoples accounts?

Thankyou for your input. Might I suggest you take up another interest then.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Your photos are legit as seen below. It is difficult to know what the light you photographed is, based on your description the light certainly does not mimic aircraft of any form.

1st photo - ln4f7f3172.JPG

click to enlarge

EXIF IFD0 @ Absolute 0x00000026
Dir Length = 0x0009
[Make ] = "Canon"
[Model ] = "Canon DIGITAL IXUS v"
[Orientation ] = Row 0: top, Col 0: left
[XResolution ] = 180/1
[YResolution ] = 180/1
[ResolutionUnit ] = Inch
[DateTime ] = "2002:11:23 15:34:27"
[YCbCrPositioning ] = Centered
[ExifOffset ] = @ 0x00C4
Offset to Next IFD = 0x00000566

Based on the analysis of compression characteristics and EXIF metadata:

ASSESSMENT: Class 4 - Uncertain if processed or original
While the EXIF fields indicate original, no compression signatures in the current database were found matching this make/model

2nd photo: zg4f7f317d.JPG

click to enlarge

Dir Length = 0x0009
[Make ] = "Canon"
[XResolution ] = 180/1
[YResolution ] = 180/1
[ResolutionUnit ] = Inch
[DateTime ] = "2002:11:23 15:36:25"
[ExifOffset ] = @ 0x00C4

While the EXIF fields indicate original, no compression signatures in the current database were found matching this make/model

It is interesting with your first experience that you saw these lights through CWS only - if it was third generation Image Intensification (II) night then your view would have been rather reasonable.

Have you or your mate experienced seeing more UAP's since or perhaps unusual experiences around home that could be seen as paranormal in nature.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

Thanks for taking the time to check the photographs.

The original images are stored on an old PC. I transferred the photos to my new PC via USB memory stick and I have not altered the images whatsoever. Would that make a difference to the EXIF data?

The CWS is indeed 3rd Generation Image Intesification. I just checked the specs in the manual and it states after 3rd Gen - '8514B or 8514KC or 8514KV' if that means anything to you.

In answer to your question, I have not seen any other UAP's other than the ones I have mentioned. I am no longer in contact with the guys that were with me on those occasions so I could not say if they have encountered any other strange sightings. I could probably track them down again fairly easily though.

Can I ask why you would ask about any paranormal experiences I may of had?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

The OP's appear to be genuine photos from the EXIF data rather than a "Photoshopped" photo done by .net paint like yours. So take your garbage elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

Sorry didn't notice you had already done the work before me, using same program I use JPEGSnoop. It's a good program but it's database needs upgraded.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie0827

Yes I agree with you.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonaldD

Your photos are legit as seen below. It is difficult to know what the light you photographed is, based on your description the light certainly does not mimic aircraft of any form.

1st photo - ln4f7f3172.JPG

click to enlarge

Dir Length = 0x0009
[Make ] = "Canon"
[XResolution ] = 180/1
[YResolution ] = 180/1
[ResolutionUnit ] = Inch
[DateTime ] = "2002:11:23 15:34:27"
[ExifOffset ] = @ 0x00C4

Hi!

You can't based your assessment ('your photo is legit') only using JPEGSnoop alone. Unfortunately, it is easy to fool with some basic tools:

Plus the best assessment for a photo to have better chances to be legit is not "Class 4", but "Class 3":

Here's what Calvin Hass said about it on its site:

What is "Original"? How confident can we be?

It is virtually impossible for any software to ever guarantee with absolute certainty that a file or image has not been modified in some way. Even files that have an integrated cryptographic hash (eg. SHA-1 or MD5) could theoretically be altered to give a false positive integrity check, albeit unlikely. Apart from the use of cameras providing tightly-integrated authentication features (such as the Canon 1Ds / 1D mk II with the Data Verification Kit DVK-E1 / DVK-E2), it becomes a formidable task to prove that an image is guaranteed to be in its original, unaltered state. It is a much easier task to prove with certainty that an image has been processed / edited (ie. not original).

JPEGsnoop can be used with reasonable confidence in identifying "processed" images, but what can we draw from the tool's assessment that an "Image has a high probability of being original"? ... only that the JPEG compression "signatures" and certain metadata elements match those expected from the indicated camera model(s). Note that assessment "Image is Original" is not used, for this reason.

Is this sufficient information to prove that an image is "original"? In a word, no.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to give us a detailed account of your sightings, interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Excellent thread OP.

I tend to believe what you say in regards to seeing something strange in the sky that night. You put out a very concise and detailed account of what you saw and at no point have you made any outrageous claims that warrant any snide remarks from some of the peanut gallery here on ATS.

I have a question. How was the dog acting during this event. Personally I would be interested in how it behaved. did the pooch look over at the object due to some unheard sound (ultra high frequency noise). Did it act protective of you and growl. did it cower. did it not notice it at all. I just think it would help round out the evidence for your case as to having seen something very unusual which I personally think, from your account, that you have.

Either way excellent thread. and thank you for sharing with us all here at ATS.

also to add. if you never even noticed what the dogs response was, because you were to caught up in what you were witnessing, thats OK too. I've personally seen a UFO on two occasions and I know I was mesmerized , and would not have been able to even think about anything else other than hat I was watching at the time.
edit on 7-4-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Thankyou for those kind words my friend.

My dog was just generally restless and couldn't settle during the time the light was visible i.e. he kept turning round as if he couldn't get comfortable. He was not barking or cowering and I did not see him look towards any fixed point (except myself).

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have seen something similar to your account here in rural Wiltshire around 1997.

At first lights in the sky brighter than any plane lights, moving very fast, faster than any plane lights could traverse vast areas of sky, then these lights 'synchronised' their course and appeared and reappeared flashing in sequence across the sky forming triangles that moved and reappeared with light sequences that gave the immense feeling of ''intelligence'' and that these lights were aware of us and then focused on us, I felt an overwhelming sense of joy though my boyfriend at the time felt an overwhelming sense of fear.

Near the same area probably within the year, another more personal and unsuspected light beam and 'abduction' experience happened.
edit on 8-4-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I had heard that part of the UK is reagrded as something of a hotspot for UFO sightings. There is a lot of MOD land around that area as well like with my experiences.

I am from Bournemouth so not so far away.

Was the light beam you saw really intense to the extent you had to squint by any chance?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by maskedkhan

I had heard that part of the UK is reagrded as something of a hotspot for UFO sightings. There is a lot of MOD land around that area as well like with my experiences.

I am from Bournemouth so not so far away.

Was the light beam you saw really intense to the extent you had to squint by any chance?

The main sighting there was moving lights in the sky.

The beam experience was an abduction experience and the beam was very bright, all consuming. I recall we were driving home in the village of Avebury, where there is a stone circle, near Salisbury Plain and various air bases. It was night, summer and no other cars on the country road, either in front or behind. An owl (I have a lot of owl experiences) very suddenly swooped like it was about to snatch us out the windscreen, very fast and close. Almost simultaniously, there was blinding light from behind, though there aren't any lights on this road and I would have known if a car was behind, and it couldn't have appeared so suddenly as it was a straight hill, so while physically ducking from the swooping owl, a natural reaction, and realising a bright light and looking round, realised the light was from above, we felt like the car was levitating. Then the next thing I recall was hours afterwards in the morning waking up in the car, being parked very unusually in front of the house, basically between two cars that wouldn't normally be possible, and being asked about it by others.
edit on 9-4-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Wow I am glad I asked. An interesting account to say the least.

Have you ever undergone hypnosis? I see you have considered it in the past.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join