It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret infiltrated by government?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence
Would ATS admin know for a fact if the website was being actively monitored by the government?

Yes

Does ATS admin know the identity of its members, if there WERE government monitors and disinformation posters?

It is easy for any website or forum to run software that tracks and sorts IP addresses. The admin of ANY forum or website instantly has all your info when you register. Here is a small sample of hits on an anti gravity site that was tracking and sorting IP's by location. As I said a small portion of a few categories... IP addresses I blanked out

Not that ATS would disclose if there were or if it were acting in collusion, anyway.

Well DUH!!!

I think that unlikely, unless IPS could be traced directly an agency.

IP's can be traced by ANYONE
I run all new members to my site through www.stopforumspam.com... and you can easily do a whois search on any IP to get owner details

Of course, people believe a LOT of silly things

Yes they do
I would say most of those posting that they are worried they might be watched would not be of any interest whatsoever to the three letter agencies. There are only a handful of members that routinely snoop the .mil sites and make posts that interest them
The rest is done by super computers searching keywords and such

What I find amusing is that people assume government agents are all on here to spread disinfo... does it occur to anyone that some are here just for the same reason you are? There are many on here that have openly stated their government jobs yet most people don't even see that or don't believe it but I have a list of real ATS members who ARE spooks
Easy to find if you pay attention

Some of my best leads have come from these people

That said, i have no doubt it is monitored, to an extent, or that there are "agents" who carouse the boards, especially since A) people like Jared Loughner who were here, and B) they monitor TWITTER.

There was an incident at Dugway a few months back... missing nerve gas. Someone on the base was leaking info... It was shut down real fast
There was a thread on that here at ATS while it was happening. Even have the TWITTER screen shots before and after

As far as posting disinformation. Possible. More than likely they just stir up stuff if they are active participants, to create discord and tension, the boiling point which seems to be nearing on this site and in society in general.

Best way to hide any thruth... is flood the internet with BS so no one believes anything... but sadly there are more people out there doing that for free that don't work for any agency

Here is one ATS member that has openly admitted who he works for on the last thread about CIA at ATS. And yes he is the real deal

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by leira7

Okay, let me throw some reason out here into the swirl of chaos you've stirred up.

I am a US Army Counterintelligence Special Agent.

I can prove that to you offline but not on here.

Under Executive Order 12333, we are prohibited from "spying" on US citizens or collecting information on you for any reason without your knowledge. The only time it becomes acceptable is when there is an official investigation underway on someone under suspicion of espionage or a similar crime. That being said, we do not canvas entire sites looking for people to target. That would be a horrible waste of time and resources for any government agency. Believe me. Especially on sites such as this.

Yeah, we like to pride ourselves as being among the best conspiracy sites on the net, but believe me - this place is barely even known by most of the agents I know - supervisors and subordinates. Since our job is extremely similar to that of the CIA, I highly doubt they're watching this place too.

No, the threads you mentioned probably shouldn't be on ATS. They should be on BTS, where they belong and you know what - they are interesting in their own right. Sometimes I see a crazy avatar someone has and wonder why they chose the particular symbology they did. Does that mean I'm an "OMFG UBER SPY FROM THE DARK MASONIC NWO GOVERNMENT"!!!?!?!??!?!? .... no. That means I was curious about an avatar.

So.

Yeah - we (government agents) are on here.

But not because this site is important enough to merit anything more than a curious pause or a good read every once in a while.

Enjoy your paranoia.

I second that

Enjoy your paranoia.

If your afraid THEY are watching you, turn off the computer

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I will admit, I am an NSA agent, FBI special agents, and CIA covert operative, while holding a job as the CEO of SBS (silly brain syndrome) Institute. I am paid to act as a mole here on ATS, I monitor your behavior and use mind altering high frequency carrier signals to control you. Heres the bonus: Ufos are a distraction to lure you away from our own alien nature, 9/11 never happened it was a clip from an old Godzilla movie and was a distraction to remove your focus from a possible threat. Naturally you all cried over an old Godzilla movie and never noticed the 3,500 Inter continental balistic missiles flying in US airspace. But SHHHH this is a secret don't tell anyone.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist, I had to crack a joke

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
"I think it would be silly to think that some branch of the government or CIA doesn't have a few people assigned to this site .

Besides, if someone posted a real fact that they some how managed, that was super top secret.. this site would be down for maintenance and the post ( and poster ) would be gone when it came back up."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree 100% with you as quoted above,and just to add a little flash here is a likely Scenario in the event that the above quoted super top secret situation did occur.

Scenario: phone rings,whatever website owner/site server network administrator picks up the phone.
owner/admin:hello
caller:yes this is such an such agency,this thread #------------- window pops up on owner/admins computer screen is of concern to our agency and we will be helping you to remove it as we speak,any uncooperative behavior could result in the removal of your site.

While this phone call is taking place thread is being deleted and possibly leek-er of said super top secret info is banned from site permanently without the site ever having to shut down for maintenance.

Call ends Scenario over!

To me this seems the most likely thing to happen,its straight forward to the point and in line with how top intelligence agency's for government body's would handle a similar situation.
If i am way out in left field with this one let me no i can handle positive or negative feedback equally.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Ghostcooler because: sepeeration of quote and comment.

edit on 5-4-2012 by Ghostcooler because: seperation of quote and comment.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I am a CIA operative, an NSA agent and FBI special agent. I am a paid mole here on ATS to divert your eyes from the bigger picture. I am also the CEO of the Silly Brain Syndrome Research Institute (SBSRI). I work here to gather your attention and divert your eyes from the truth. Ufos turn you away from the fact that we are of alien nature sent to enslave you. Bigfoot diverts you from the sudden resurrection of dinosaurs in Africa. 9/11 was a clip from an old godzilla movie, to divert you from an immenent Nuclear WW3. You all cried over an old godzilla flick while 350 ICBMs were flying through U.S. airspace. Don't tell anyone this, SHHH it's a secret

P.S. None of this is true, (that I know of) I apologize for any offense this may have caused and any mental damage done to any Schizophrenics that believed all of this and are now cowering their coffee table. I also apologize for any offense the previous may have caused. Toodle loo

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777

See? You are a proof of my point... the government agents can just post here and watch the fun... there are too many jokesters willing to supply disinfo for free

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
And do you suppose that it is only the U.S. government monitoring this site?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

See? You are a proof of my point... the government agents can just post here and watch the fun... there are too many jokesters willing to supply disinfo for free

It's not like saying you are really means anything. It's up to each individual user to use their discretion. That's what it boils down to.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I will admit, I am an NSA agent, FBI special agents, and CIA covert operative, while holding a job as the CEO of SBS (silly brain syndrome) Institute. I am paid to act as a mole here on ATS, I monitor your behavior and use mind altering high frequency carrier signals to control you. Heres the bonus: Ufos are a distraction to lure you away from our own alien nature, 9/11 never happened it was a clip from an old Godzilla movie and was a distraction to remove your focus from a possible threat. Naturally you all cried over an old Godzilla movie and never noticed the 3,500 Inter continental balistic missiles flying in US airspace. But SHHHH this is a secret don't tell anyone.

I just use this to protect myself from your evil mind control signals: zapatopi.net...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

to be completely honest, i was assuming this was a well-known "fact". my personal stance on the "are there aliens" issue is well.. yes and no. there are beings, but they're not "aliens"... more like "spiritual beings" or "demons". as for their involvement in government, i'm not sure, but satanism seems to be pretty common among the "higher-ups". as for government monitoring this site: OF COURSE! as for this site being infiltrated and the spreading of misinformation: OF COURSE! a website such as this is the best kind of target for misinformation from covert government agencies. people who browse this site are obviously looking for a grain of truth in a sea of lies and are more likely to try to "enlighten" those around them, so it is pretty reasonable that there would be a lot of divergent stories to keep us distracted.

also the theme of the book you are reading is a pretty common one, i've heard a few times in my years of looking into this kind of stuff. i'm almost inclined to believe it, however, believing in anything will get you in trouble. i'm not one of those people who are enslaved to my opinions as i can't claim anything i know to be fact, so i remain open to all possibilities. All i really am sure of is that the world is in a bad place right now and evil and sinister things are happening all around us. eventually it's going to culminate into something big.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
what a load of nonsense....all this stuff....aliens? come on kids....time to grow up, ya?

what's Israel's real game plan.

that's the only question the gubment cares about us talking about.

its the fraternal orders' big hairy deal secret.

do we ever actually get around to it on this forum?

could someone direct me to the actual threads please?

thanks
Christie.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Christie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have been trying to keep up with this thread and I have no doubt that government agencies in the US as well as other countries are monitoring this website.

One thing that I'm always suspicious about are threads that ask for members' specific information. Here are a few of the threads I'm speaking about and if you have participated in one or more of these threads, you are compromising your personal information.

"New ATS Media Member's Photos Thread"

"any tattoo lovers here? show your ink..."

"Show us your INK!"

"The World I Live In !!! Where Do You Live??"

"Where do you live?"

"Which Republic do you live in?"

The above list is just a short sample of the threads I'm referring to. If you've never created a Facadebook account, but have participated in one or more of the above threads, you are giving certain people information about yourself that can certainly be filed away as new or updated personal information that can help certain agencies or groups identify you. Now, I'm not saying that those who created the threads had an agenda, but it's not difficult to see how this information can be used to identify you and breach your comfortable internet anonymity.

There are certain members who I will leave nameless that raise red flags with me. One in particular is always on a members' photos thread giving it a bump trying to get people to continue participating in the thread so that it's usually present on the Recent Posts board at all times.

So, consider yourselves warned, ATSers. Some threads and members may not be as innocent as it seems.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
anybody?
cuz i can lay it out in one single post.

anybody?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

We don't have to make their job easy do we?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christie
what a load of nonsense....all this stuff....aliens? come on kids....time to grow up, ya?

what's Israel's real game plan.

that's the only question the gubment cares about us talking about.

its the fraternal orders' big hairy deal secret.

do we ever actually get around to it on this forum?

could someone direct me to the actual threads please?

thanks
Christie.

if anybody is serious (and not a coward), go to my new member intro thread and post.
otherwise i've got better things to do. been here done all this.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I got some great Info from an Air Traffic Controller tonight here in OZ. Its not the Spooks that worry me about posting that info... its the Baby''s and The Skepticks that post here with arcane thoughts as to why I Don't post it

I wouldn't be so worried about the spooks watching

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think sights like this are monitered AND actively manipulated. Here is an example that I found on Godlikeproductions. Read through the first few pages of the thread to see what I mean:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

and here is my response on page 8.

Ok folks one of three things:

ere are th poss in my mind
1) an antagonzer, a bored teenager.
2) a shill

and here is the far out possibility I am entertaining:

3) an AI shill!

Note the Ops spelling, punctuation and grammar... FLAWLESS
not also that OP is responsive, but seems to have a response tree based on words used in the post that it is responding to.

This is a little out there I know, but I have always suspected that things like Facebook and Google are testbed for AI programs of various sorts. If this OP is an AI it is damn near turinggrade level. Compare the OP to Kurzweils Ramona to get an idea of the difference.

This is definitely an instructive thread in regards to AI shilling.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

No, I don't know what you mean. Know what I'm sayin'?
I think it's deffinitly a possibility. There's the TSA now there will be the ISA. Info Security Agency ...if they're not already here.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Originally posted by rickymouse
"I have noticed that the comments of everyone here have an influence on others weather they realize it or not. I also noticed that everyone has been influenced by others here. Sometimes the debate makes people more strong in their beliefs and other times it increases awareness in people. I think it's odd that some people can evolve while some can not. The basis of our personalities has already been formed. Distinguishing truth from fallacy is a wise mans trait. Deciphering the truth from Fallacy is another wise mans trait. All Fallacy has some truth in it somewhere."

I agree and would like to add.

Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to practical use.(Quotation by Source Unknown)
Wisdom is knowledge, rightly applied.(Quotation by Source Unknown)
Without wisdom, knowledge is more stupid than ignorance.(Quotation by Source Unknown)
Some students drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.(Quotation by Source Unknown)
Knowledge fills a large brain; it merely inflates a small one.(Quotation by Source Unknown)

And above all think outside the box ,look at things from all prospective's so as to form a broader understanding of your environment so the you can utilize your surroundings to the best of your ability's.
If you don't understand discernment, look it up get to understand it and apply it to your life.
Flex whatever it is that helps you tune into your inner self and use that combined with the above to untangle the truth from the lies
edit on 5-4-2012 by Ghostcooler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

If anyone had any doubts of Gov Monitoring ATS, look no further than the 911 Forum.

There are 3 members who have never posted outside the 911 Forum,and will address any issue of 911 within minutes.

If a thread is made discussing the "elephant" in the room, between themselves within a few postings, the thread will be no longer about the "elephant", but the colour of the carpet, amazing really, and effective.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I stay away from the 911 forums because i have witnessed exactly what you are saying. I remember going into Tupac's very well written, informative, and scientific breakdown of the 911 incidents. The thing that made me suspicious is the fact that his thread was so well put together that the 3 people your are talking about had no choice but to resort to personal attacks and deflection strategies.

That was the first day that I realized that this site obviously do have paid shills. The UFO forums also has 2 people that will post in a new thread the minute it goes up and instantly have a sarcastic reply before even checking the evidence the OP presents.

Those 2 things makes it very clear to me that we are being watched.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thomowen20

Post the words Tavistock , Jason Lucas and you will be auto-banned because GLP is ran by Tavistock and Jason Lucas it is a Tavistock front. It appears to be a cesspool of hate until dissected. It is common knowledge GLP is using controlled opposition.

The Owner
www.ftc.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join