It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret infiltrated by government?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
Look at the "I was a Paid Internet Shill" thread, and ask yourself why that thread got closed due to T&C violation, yet others are thrown into skunks works or left alone while breaking that same rule. Maybe the info got a little close to home perhaps?

It's making me second guess posting here TBH.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

Hmmm ...

Yes that was quite typical of ATS mod behavior. Tons of crap threads with no proof get to continue but a thread about shills ... nope not allowed.

I won't be surprised if this very post gets removed ...

And I am almost certain this thread will be closed if it gets too much attention ...

The T&Cs are loose enough to prevent almost any unwanted topic from being discussed.

You see that above ^^

That's me ... I am MegaMind and I am unable to log into my MegaMind account!!

My password says incorrect ... yet I know what it is and it is remembered automatically by two computers!!

They ... someone ... changed my password!

I am also unable to recover my MegaMind account!

So how long will it be before my SherlockH account is gone?

I knew something was up with ATS ...
edit on 5-4-2012 by SherlockH because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

good on ya mate, fornicate all the govt fornicaters. If more people walked the walk instead of just talked the talk then some real hope and change might actually occur. While we let evil men rain down white phosphorous on occupied Gaza, depleted uranium blowing all over the Middle East, and refuse to get off the couch, well we'll get what we deserve as an eventuality. I say a liberated Palestine might be a good place to start. Support our troops, not on my life, corporate murderers, the whole lot

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForestBehindTheTrees

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

If anyone had any doubts of Gov Monitoring ATS, look no further than the 911 Forum.

There are 3 members who have never posted outside the 911 Forum,and will address any issue of 911 within minutes.

If a thread is made discussing the "elephant" in the room, between themselves within a few postings, the thread will be no longer about the "elephant", but the colour of the carpet, amazing really, and effective.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I stay away from the 911 forums because i have witnessed exactly what you are saying. I remember going into Tupac's very well written, informative, and scientific breakdown of the 911 incidents. The thing that made me suspicious is the fact that his thread was so well put together that the 3 people your are talking about had no choice but to resort to personal attacks and deflection strategies.

That was the first day that I realized that this site obviously do have paid shills. The UFO forums also has 2 people that will post in a new thread the minute it goes up and instantly have a sarcastic reply before even checking the evidence the OP presents.

Those 2 things makes it very clear to me that we are being watched.

I know who you are talking about. They also keep the same hours and log on and post in threads the same time. It never fails, I even baited them a few times to be sure. I have my own list and documented these shills. There is a game within a game being played.

They even use the same script and rebuttals on certain topics. The tell tale sign is the pattern they use. The straw man fallacy argument and ad hominem attacks will be used once the arsenal of tactics to discredit are exhausted. Then they will usually derail a thread or have a moderator close said thread. The are also given a special pass to violate TOS as opposed to other members. A web master that tells you all his staff are legit and none of his moderators are working for a alphabet agency is either being disingenuous or naive.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Remember when GLP was for sale?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I wonder if that was all a front to make people relax? Maybe it was sold to another country? I sure would be interested to find out what all happened with that.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
All I know is that there are quite a few ex members who claim they were banned for reasons that seems odd to me.

The reason their explanations seem "odd" is because they typically are indeed lying, or significantly embellishing what actually happened.

And in some venues I've seen elsewhere, claiming you were "banned from ATS" is some twisted badge of honor.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

SO, why is my MegaMind account password changed w/o my permission?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

I have had 5 threads deleted because of putting this out. Their real I.p address hoops and picky bsck off of servers around the world but the actual ip is in langley va.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

How do they actually know which forums you pay attention to? Do they give you a test? Fat chance.

I think you missed it. The point is, if you were monitoring a site as a paid job, you'd be in a cubicle farm reading each. and. every. post. Like them or not. Interested in them or not. It would be like you having to read The Mill on the Floss or something. I can't fathom how awful it would be. You don't get to read just the fun bits.

There used to be, a few years ago, a volunteer program for retired military guys in certain MOSs, you didn't get paid, but you were supposed to read the posts on certain websites you were assigned to, mostly Arab language sites you've never heard of. They got more for their money out of that program than anything else they'd tried, so they killed it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Here I go:

I realize my mind isn't exactly free. I am conditioned to accept cultural "memes" from birth, and I am sure that some of the mental direction in my life is unavoidable.

I am here to tell you though. Nobody controls my mind. Does the government try to manipulate people? Sure. They don't control much even though there may be some who think they do.

Bottom line, I don't care what anyone wants me to think (especially the government). I only care that I am able to freely seek my own truth.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The Government goons must be searching for INTELLIGENT comments about UFOs and TPTB and then removing them.

Did anyone see my brilliant post before this one? No? Do you SEE what they are doing!

Of course, this post will probably be seen -- just so they can discredit me!

// overdosing on paranoia. Are we important enough not to be just strenuously ignored?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

you'd be in a cubicle farm reading each.

Not necessarily. I know of a website that offers projects where you can work as a shill and everything you do is done in the comfort of your own home.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Remember when GLP was for sale?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I wonder if that was all a front to make people relax? Maybe it was sold to another country? I sure would be interested to find out what all happened with that.

It's all social engineering and mind control

Tavistock
Tavistock The Best Kept Secret in America
educate-yourself.org...
Tavistock Institute: World Mind Control
www.disclose.tv...

And yes some of the sock puppets here also operate on GLP

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SherlockH
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Chewing, remember our PMs yesterday (MegaMind)? I tried PMing you again but this account won't let me. Who knows why ...

See my post above ... I cannot log into my MegaMind account ...

WTH dude. That's crazy. Hopefully there's a perfectly good explaination for it. Have you ever had problems logging in before? Maybe your caps lock is on or something? Try the password reset and see if that works.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

No doubt about it.

People keep mentioning how the shills are on the 9/11 forum, but I don't go in there often. Most of the shills I've encountered have been in the geoengineering forum. They've bullied so many people that most just steer clear of it now. It's a real shame. They seem to have posts and photos copied into the computer's documents so they can easily copy and paste the same info whenever it's needed. They actually think we don't notice this?
edit on 5-4-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms

reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Chewing, remember our PMs yesterday (MegaMind)? I tried PMing you again but this account won't let me. Who knows why ...

See my post above ... I cannot log into my MegaMind account ...

WTH dude. That's crazy. Hopefully there's a perfectly good explaination for it. Have you ever had problems logging in before? Maybe your caps lock is on or something? Try the password reset and see if that works.

I cannot recover my password ...

... and I have tried to log in many times now on different computers all of which remembered my password for me.

I am effectively LOCKED OUT of my account ...

I even tried to start another account using the email account attached to MegaMind, but it says that email is already used and yet it won't send me a new password for MegaMind!

... they could of at least had the decency of officially banning me if they don't want me here

Thanks for coming in here and verifying for me ...

We had an exchange of PMs yesterday under my MegaMind account after that "shill" thread got closed ...

edit: chewing, got your PM, but apparently need 20 posts under this account before I can pm another member ...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by HODOSKE

I have had 5 threads deleted because of putting this out. Their real I.p address hoops and picky bsck off of servers around the world but the actual ip is in langley va.

I got Langley several times too, most of the time is usually always Virginia in the DC area

Ironic isn't it? there have been threads like this made before and certain 9 to 5 sock puppets will expose themselves without being named. They would chime in like clock work defending themselves, an admittance of guilt. They are just as susceptible to physiological and emotional conviction as everyone else. Many aren't even that bright or witty. They only receive so much training, Subterfuge is prominent with most of them, the objective is to mix the truth with bad data,false information. To get you confused so then you finally give up such as nosing around 9-11 evidence.

THEY REALLY REALLY DONT LIKE PEOPLE INVESTIGATING 9-11
edit on 5-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

SO, why is my MegaMind account password changed w/o my permission?

I don't know if it was.

Have you used the contact form to report the issue. Everyone who receives those emails has the ability to confirm your identity and reset the password.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I did a complaint message ...

See my post above - I cannot recover or log into my account ... why?

nothing changed on my end ...

send me a link to the form ....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
There are many on here that have openly stated their government jobs yet most people don't even see that or don't believe it but I have a list of real ATS members who ARE spooks
Easy to find if you pay attention

Some of my best leads have come from these people

Zo, Herr Zorgon, ve are interessssted in zis list vich you heff mintioned.

There was one really weird interchange here between me and another guy who joined, posted three or four times to me and vanished. Looked like he popped on here to feel me out, got an unusually direct answer to one of those shibboleth questions, said "Interesting" and vanished, never to post again. THAT was likely a spook.

As for the rest of the governmentally employed who are NOT here in a work capacity, which is all of them, it's my understanding that they prefer the term "Community" rather than "spook", that being a pejorative which implies they're working for the agency, which is a bit insulting to some.

ps: yeah, but that EO has sharply bounded limits. For instance, if it's a forum that ONLY US citizens post on, that applies. It's also been interpreted that threads on forums are counted the same way - you can't monitor the entire forum if only one thread is monitorable. But the easy gate to pass to monitor a thread is that a FORN posts once on the thread. That's all it takes. So in practice, if there's a thread they'd like to officially take note of, they'd just get someone on the UK side at Pine Gap or MH to post "Hi I'm Nigel from Australia!" on the thread and it's game over for that restriction.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join