It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My incredible story that helps reveal the real truth. Pics included!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
All I can give you is the truth, nothing more, nothing less.
You can continue reading, and see how deep the rabbit hole goes(It's mind blowing), or you can close this thread and go back to your regular life.

I've made 2 threads recently that were on rather bizarre topics, one was mocked by 99% of the people who posted. However, I didn't tell the full story behind them(Mostly because I didn't know the full story until after I posted them). TBH, I was a little afraid of doing so. Trust me when I say I know how crazy this will sound. But I'm certain it is true. I'll start by giving my story of what has happened to me these past 2 months. Then I'll conclude by summarizing what's really going on here on Earth. I know there's a lot of bull# on the internet, but I've always known the truth was somewhere out there. Honestly, without what happened to me, I would have never believed what I read, and what's really going on. Please don't try to judge this until you've heard my entire story. And then judge and mock if you want, but it's still true. I know my story sounds bat# crazy, but I know it's true.

Without further ado:
About 2 months ago, I saw Sirius the "star" change colors and move drastically. I could hardly believe my eyes to be honest, but at the same time I got a strong feeling it wasn't a star at all, but rather a ship. You can see my detailed thread about this here A couple days later, I saw Arcturus do the same thing Sirius did. For about a week, I wondered if I was going crazy.
Then I stumbled upon a thread at *ugh I hate to say it* GLP. Honestly I usually go there just to read crazy stuff, I wouldn't believe anything on there. However, on the second page of a certain thread, I saw the mention of Sirius being a ship(The poster was quoting something from another thread by the author), and the person who posted also asked about Arcturus. It was at this point that things started getting weird. I HAD to read the rest of that thread. That's a pretty strange coincidence.
So I read the rest of thread over a period of a few days. On the second to last page, the author mentioned that there were many cloud ships out that day(It was written a few weeks before I read it). I read it shortly before bed. The very next day on my way home from work, I saw a huge cloud ship. This thing was crazy. It just hovered there my whole ride home. When I finally got home, I had to take a picture.
Here it is:

It was even more incredible in real life. That pic doesn't quite do it justice. Here's the thread I authored right after it happened.

Now after I made that thread was when things got truly bizarre for me.
I was looking at that thread on GLP, when I looked closely at the user's name and avatar. Holy crap! I remembered I had a dream about that exact username. Here's the part of the dream I remembered that night:
I was walking with this lady. In the dream she mentioned GLP. I had just found that site shortly before the dream took place. She said how most of the stuff there was crap, but that she was posting there. She then gave me her username "Nobody in Particular." At the time, I only heard "Nobody" so I asked her to repeat it. I remember specifically the full name seeing as she repeated it for me.

I remember that dream so vividly, that I had to contact her directly irl. So I asked for her email. She gave it to me, and when I typed her email in the address bar, I realized that she had also given me her real name in the dream, her name showed up with the email. In fact, when I had woken up from the dream, all I had remembered was that name. I didn't remember the username and stuff when I woke up at the time(The dream happened about a year ago, I lived in a different house a year ago, and I remember I was at that house when I had the dream,) but I did remember this name when I woke up. I had never dreamt about a name before, and I haven't since then. So this name really stuck out to me. It's not one I would forget. I'm not going to give her real name for various reasons...

So yes, this "Nobody in Particular" contacted me in a dream about a year ago. For me, I'm certain she's telling the truth. I don't know if you believe my story or not, but I know for a fact it's true. This implies everything she's saying is true. There's a lot of bull# on the internet, but I feel safe believing someone who contacted me in a dream.

So what does she say is going on?
First, I'd like to remind people, a summary is never as good as the full story. I'd recommend reading her entire thread, as well as her website
Basically the rest of the universe isn't like this place. There was a rebellion against God the creator, about 200,000 years ago, led by Lucifer. They failed, and Lucifer has actually been eliminated, but he had a lot of followers. Many of them were placed on this planet. They also placed a lot of new souls here so they could learn quickly. It's a scientific fact that people learn quicker if they are challenged.
But yes, the evil beings took over the planet and basically enslaved everyone. They've been doing some very evil things. However, they are being removed from power. Soon, you'll know about it without a doubt. It sounds like the good guys will start arresting them soon in larger amounts, but the media is going to try to scare you and say it's martial law being declared.
Also, the Earth has its own spirit. It's actually being upgraded(She's been great, especially considering what she's had to put up with), and will be going through some mighty changes soon. Land masses moving, volcanoes, you get the picture. The good guys want to make sure everyone is aware of the truth before these changes begin. The Earth will most likely have to be evacuated(we're dealing with beings with much greater technology than ours, who actually have this ability). [This paragraph was a summary of that thread of Nobody in particular that I linked to in this thread. the paragraph before it was a summary of other material of hers.]

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have believed her if I hadn't experienced what I did.
Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it even if you don't believe it.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well... Hmm. Interesting, at least. I'll check out her thread, though.

Thanks for sharing a fun story
Not calling you a liar, but this IS the internet.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figzer
Well... Hmm. Interesting, at least. I'll check out her thread, though.

Thanks for sharing a fun story
Not calling you a liar, but this IS the internet.

I know
I doubt many will believe me. I do know I've never lied on this site. I've been wrong, sure, I think we've all been wrong at least a few times here. I've never lied though.
Even my close friends barely believe me. I think they believe I'm telling the truth, just that crazy possibility is there.

The story's true though.
On the other hand, I could be crazy. But that story doesn't seem to suggest crazy, am i right? Waaaay too many coincidences. I guess my memory could be wrong, but I highly doubt that.

I'm glad you at least enjoyed it. I don't really expect many to believe it.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Well I believe that this could have happen to you and sirius is a very mysterious star so ya know maybe it could be a ship. I am leaning more towards believing you though because i have had some pretty unbelievable stuff happen to me so who am i to call you a liar?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

What happened? I'd love to hear it.
If you don't want to share, that's cool. I understand.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It may or not be true, but I hope to god it is..

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
holy crap evacuate the planet! theres a cloud!!!!! its in the shape of a ship!!! i saw a cloud the other day in the shape of a unicorn te other day... i think we may have to eliminate the demons and oh yeah lucifer isnt the king of hell. hes dead.

im sorry and i do believe in ufos spirits demons whatever im open minded but
1 its just a cloud
2 evacuating the planet....
3 your mind could be munipulating a dream you had to coinside with your superstisions
im sorry but this is just unbelievable

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlessprincess

3 your mind could be munipulating a dream you had to coinside with your superstisions

Not possible. I know it's the exact same name. Never dreamt of a name before. It's something that stuck with me. Plus, I know my exact thoughts regarding the name. The first name was one I didn't really care for much, she actually doesn't like it much either, that's why she usually just goes by Candace online. And the last name is from a movie and I laughed about it, I remember thinking "That's your last name? really?"
And I'm not sure how it could coincide with my superstitions. I had never even thought of any of these things before reading them. Sure, I thought it was very likely that some evil people were ruling Earth, but not the things she's been saying.

holy crap evacuate the planet! theres a cloud!!!!! its in the shape of a ship!!! i saw a cloud the other day in the shape of a unicorn te other day..

and really? Why are you focusing so much on the cloud part? That's like the least important part. It's just a small part of my story. It is a good verifier that I'm telling the truth though. Plus, I don't have to deal with "pics or it didn't happen."

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well here's a bit of self-description by your new GLP buddy, Nobody in Particular:

"For those not familiar with me, I created the 2nd Coming organization on earth, which is a partnership with the returned avatars, specifically those that played the role of Jesus, but I work with many folks. My team is global, and we have quite a few telepaths in service to bring various aspects of teaching, much of it preparation. Esu and I went public January 31, 2005. I opened the website December 6, 2005. [link to www.abundanthope.net] I won't repeat all this again, just providing a little background about myself."

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Well here's a bit of self-description by your new GLP buddy, Nobody in Particular:

"For those not familiar with me, I created the 2nd Coming organization on earth, which is a partnership with the returned avatars, specifically those that played the role of Jesus, but I work with many folks. My team is global, and we have quite a few telepaths in service to bring various aspects of teaching, much of it preparation. Esu and I went public January 31, 2005. I opened the website December 6, 2005. [link to www.abundanthope.net] I won't repeat all this again, just providing a little background about myself."

Yes, I probably should've mentioned something about the "Jesus" aspect of it. Basically, all of creation is arranged sort of like a flower you could put it. In the center is paradise(Where God, the creator, resides), way beyond what you could imagine heaven being like. Around it, is 7 super-universes, composed of various universes. Now on some of these planets in said universes, is where you'd find what you imagine heaven being like.

So who's Jesus? First of all, it's a confirmed fact, that the being you call Jesus, was never called Jesus while he was here on Earth( they like to call Earth, Urantia. Myself, I prefer Terra. What's in a name anyways?)
To put it simply, the soul you call Jesus, is the ruler of this section of the Universe.
The bible was manipulated to enslave people, and certain parts were left out on purpose.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Your OP really has a lovelly strange way of hinting at how odd life really is if you are open to it.
P.S.- Earth may just be umm............. `moved` for a lil while

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
All I see is one pic, and an infopost for another conspiracy website that has banned me at least a dozen times for delivering theories that oppose the gnostic luciferian mythology that is believed in by several influential members on that other forum. In other words, I can't read what the other form says because I've been banned, but I still know a gnostic luciferian mythology post when I see it, and this is one of them.

Let me level with you. There is nothing of substance here, Grey Area post or not. The story would be something like a magick spell, designed to enchant the reader. In 2012 they call it advertising. The post design is a complete fabrication, and it makes you look like a shill, taking readers away from ATS. I can respect your religious or spiritual or philosophical preferences, but don't play me for a fool.

No lead-ins for "you won't believe me" are necessary, and I don't judge exotic stories as crazy, or their authors.

In essence, you saw Sirius and Arcturus act strangely in the sky, and synchronicity happened with you and some other things on another website. Then you give the story which is not unlike an OT3 account from some religious science or philosophy literature. It's proselytizing.

Okay, I believe you, except for that part about where you say your story is "incredible". And the picture is a non sequitur. I'm angry that you didn't have any story here.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
All I see is one pic, and an infopost for another conspiracy website that has banned me at least a dozen times for delivering theories that oppose the gnostic luciferian mythology that is believed in by several influential members on that other forum. In other words, I can't read what the other form says because I've been banned, but I still know a gnostic luciferian mythology post when I see it, and this is one of them.

Let me level with you. There is nothing of substance here, Grey Area post or not. The story would be something like a magick spell, designed to enchant the reader. In 2012 they call it advertising. The post design is a complete fabrication, and it makes you look like a shill, taking readers away from ATS. I can respect your religious or spiritual or philosophical preferences, but don't play me for a fool.

No lead-ins for "you won't believe me" are necessary, and I don't judge exotic stories as crazy, or their authors.

In essence, you saw Sirius and Arcturus act strangely in the sky, and synchronicity happened with you and some other things on another website. Then you give the story which is not unlike an OT3 account from some religious science or philosophy literature. It's proselytizing.

Okay, I believe you, except for that part about where you say your story is "incredible". And the picture is a non sequitur. I'm angry that you didn't have any story here.

I understand the whole being banned thing. I was banned for a while from there. Honestly, I wouldn't pay jack# to be a member there. It's dumb. I also link to her personal website, which has absolutely no advertisements(Should be a good indicator of her sincerity right there), she's not selling anything that I know of.
And GLP doesn't have an affiliate program that I'm aware of.

I did give a decent summary of the info, and I've read so much of it I can answer almost any questions you have about it.

And I disagree about taking members away from ATS. Half of my links go straight back to ATS.
Dont become a member at GLP!!! 99.9999% of the stuff there is absolute crap.

Happy now?

You have a well thought out post, btw. Just defending myself. You're partly right though, this would've been a clever way to advertise, it's just not one.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ooops I realized I misread something. The martial law thing isn't going to be a lie by the media. I misread it, or rather I didn't read it all.

here
it sounds like the evil ones are actually planning on declaring martial law, and there's people on the internet who are trying to make it sound like it's a good thing.
I should've read that fully.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

A "Declaration" by AmGovco doesn't mean a whole lot to those following the Constitution of the corp's murdered father.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I dont know about all the rest of your story, but I can say that I myself actually saw what I thought was venus rise in the eastern morning sky for a good couple montha, decide to slide quite a distance to the left then wink out. Dawn was just barely breaking and the sky was cloud free. I will never forget it. So, I suppose I can believe that much of your story anyway.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I dont know about all the rest of your story, but I can say that I myself actually saw what I thought was venus rise in the eastern morning sky for a good couple montha, decide to slide quite a distance to the left then wink out. Dawn was just barely breaking and the sky was cloud free. I will never forget it. So, I suppose I can believe that much of your story anyway.

funny, I didn't even mention that later in her thread she mentions that Venus is also a ship. A ship with roughly 300,000 people on it.
And really, who hasn't noticed how bright Venus has been lately?
I haven't seen it move myself. But it has been incredibly bright and it has blinked red(more so than you get from simple scintillation) repeatedly for me.

edit on 4-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing man, interesting indeed. As the old saying goes, only time will tell...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Good thread. And yes that is basically along the lines of what I feel to a certain extent, don't buy into things completely.

However, the Stars as stations/crafts/technology/cities even, and our Guides operate out of them. I've always had wonderful experiences last while with CME's, and to me, Light is Love. The Light shining though the Star/Constructs is actually Soul Shine of Progressed Loving Souls. Who we call Creator, our Family.

Crafts arent just physical vessels. They can also be doorways or gateways to another place, home and systems. So the stars are stargates too.

Just don't follow everyone elses ideas 100% but seek within and trust yourself a bit too, ie don't give your power away.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

excuse me, but what the hell is a cloud ship?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join