It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My incredible story that helps reveal the real truth. Pics included!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindblower23
reply to post by Ghost375

excuse me, but what the hell is a cloud ship?

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. All she said in the thread was "There's been lots of cloud ships out today"
Then the next day I saw that.
My guess is it's either an extremely advanced kind of ship disguising itself as a cloud, but I'm thinking it's probably more of an inter-dimensional ship.

I appreciate that question, btw. It's a good one. It's not a "hahaha, your dumb there's no such thing as cloud ships."

edit on 5-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Hello

I saw it move around that time also. I was with some friends looking up and the star moved several times.

God Bless

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I used to be an avid poster on GLP for over a year, and I can assure you that even the looniest lunatics over there think NIP is a total nutbag. Candace is infamously known in the lunatic fringe of the conspiratorial movement, and she's a total embarrassment to the Urantia cult. All she does is post giant threads that are like 4 feet long of text and post pictures of some fake Jesus that looks suspiciously like a painting.

Don't fall for this please

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I like how you make it clear right away in your "star" post that anyone who thinks you did NOT see a space ship is a "shill".

Denying and ignoring an opposite opinion is the most ignorant thing someone can do, so i wish you much luck with "finding the truth" in regards to your "cloud ships", "telepaths" and "star ships". I am certain you will hear what you want this way.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Wait what? Interesting story but that cloud...is a cloud?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by mindblower23

excuse me, but what the hell is a cloud ship?

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. All she said in the thread was "There's been lots of cloud ships out today"
Then the next day I saw that.
My guess is it's either an extremely advanced kind of ship disguising itself as a cloud, but I'm thinking it's probably more of an inter-dimensional ship.

I appreciate that question, btw. It's a good one. It's not a "hahaha, your dumb there's no such thing as cloud ships."

edit on 5-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Well this is the first time I have ever heard of a cloud ship. At first I was thinking that maybe all clouds are really alien spacecraft in disguise. Or maybe not, but still it's something to think about

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Earlier this year I witnessed a "UFO" move erratically across the sky, then abruptly stop. I watched it hover for a few hours, moving in alignment with surrounding stars. The next night the "star" was in the same spot, leaving me quite perplexed. I know it wasn't Sirius, and not quite sure where Arcturus is. I have thought that the "UFO" disappeared in my line of sight with said star. All in all it was a weird experience.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I like how you make it clear right away in your "star" post that anyone who thinks you did NOT see a space ship is a "shill".

Denying and ignoring an opposite opinion is the most ignorant thing someone can do, so i wish you much luck with "finding the truth" in regards to your "cloud ships", "telepaths" and "star ships". I am certain you will hear what you want this way.

Way to simplify what I did to make it appear that I did something that I did NOT do.
I made it perfectly clear I'd like to hear possible reasons. I didn't want people using the same tactics that had been used in previous threads about mysterious stars. So many threads just die off because people are spreading lies and using dis-info. I wasn't going to let my thread get sidetracked, and I made that clear. Saying that I said "anyone who thinks you did NOT see a space ship is a "shill"" is simply untrue.

Thanks for wishing me luck with "finding the truth" but I don't need the luck. I've already found the truth(At least most of it).

edit on 9-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've pointed out the "star" to several friends and family members. They all saw the same thing...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by netgamer7k
I used to be an avid poster on GLP for over a year, and I can assure you that even the looniest lunatics over there think NIP is a total nutbag.

So the crazies don't believe her? That should be a good sign that she's right. hehe, I'm only half serious.

Originally posted by netgamer7k
All she does is post giant threads that are like 4 feet long of text and post pictures of some fake Jesus that looks suspiciously like a painting.

You obviously haven't read much of her writings. That's a pretty gross simplification.
And really, you're complaining about how much she posted? "She post many words, I dun like to read" Just poking fun, don't take offense.
And the Christ part is actually a pretty small part. It's not mentioned that often. However, that's not to mean that it's not an important part.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

u2u me if u get a moment?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mindblower23

I was on my way into the Crowsnest Pass in Southern Alberta.I think it was just past Frank slide where you kind of head directly into the Rockies. The highway kind of crests and there is a nice view of a valley that you drive up and into. From afar I noticed an odd cloud which I pointed out to my three girls. "Oh it's just a cloud dad". As we got closer i was amazed at the complexity of this cloud. It had the sharpest edges that I have ever seen in a cloud, like they were water carved sandstone, would be my best description, with very solid looking edges. It also had what appeared to be fractal folds and holes i guess. Even my girls were impressed. This just now calls to mind that my youngest came home from daycare a halfyear ago and said that she had seen the lord with a sheep in the clouds. Water... the universal solvent!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Sounds like the beginning of a good plot for a movie.
Keep writing.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

I am eternally thankful for finding this thread. I am one of those bubble people that cannot leave the confines of a plastic bubble quarantine due to a fatal immune deficiency. If fate had not steered me to this thread, I would have continued the rest of my existence never knowing what the sky and trees look like.

Perhaps next week you could post some rocks? I would be very grateful. I could probably just read books to acquire photographs of these things that I am unable to see, but that would require disinfecting them with Lysol spray beforehand, and mom won't buy Lysol unless she has a coupon for it. She's a penny pincher, due to the economy being the way it is, and dad's gambling; drinking; drug; tax evasion; sexual harassment lawsuit issues.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
is it just me or does it kinda sound like you are describing the rapture? also was wondering if any time frames were given to you? its an intruiging story sir but without something to go on we will never be able to verify what you claim until it actually happened which by then would be too late for most of us i guess.

if its just your interpretation of a dream then how are we to know the bad aliens are not the ones who contacted you and have deceived you? it is a possibility also.

one thing i am sure of my good man is that you have a wonderful way of telling a story i reckon you could make good money being an author.

I leave you in the love and light of the creator...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure all star systems are moving.
Because of the movement of the Sirius system and the fact that it is a binary
star system, both Sirius A & B have a very eccentric orbit around each other and at the same time moving around the Sirius systems center of mass causes the proper motion of the two stars across the celestial sphere to wobble.
At Times when Sirius A and B, come as close together as their orbits allow, creating huge magnetic storms between them. As they approach each other, the stars both begin to spin faster as tidal forces become stronger, finally flip-flopping over, actually trading places with each other.

A third possible star C may cause even more movement.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Few years back, I saw a star break formation and whizz off to the left. I posted about it, others have claimed to see stars break formation and move too but really are we ever gonna figure it out?

I havent.. and I can say, once you see a star break formation and move you will freak.. I hoped out of my lawn chair.. not knowing whether to run get my binoculars or a camera... stumbling around knowing id only be able to see it for seconds before it crossed behind a tree line..

so all i could do was stand there, jaw agape.. then i went inside.. had enough of star watching.. will never forget it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
i really hope your story is true.... more and more i feel i have been born in the wrong age of time.... i would love to see and explore the stars before i die

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

THe net is full of bullsh!t, it is the only right thing in your thread. And im sorry to say that you are part of it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I can believe your story are most of it but I am a beginner astronomy dude but I just have a telescope and about 300 dollars worth of equipment and I never looked at sirus that much but you got me very interested.I would like to thank you of posting this!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join