It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED AGAIN? Is this an ALIEN SPACECRAFT in the Notebook screen of the International Space Station?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

At the top of the picture there is three monitors , the monitor in the middle is showing a pyramid thing wired up to something , but i dont have a clue what it is .

Could be a reflection but the triangle thing covers the light

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

i dont see anything is all i can say .. you should look at another thread perhaps otherwise your just wasting ur time

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Leave the weed alone stop taking class As and take some reality pills if you still keep on seeing shapes projecting at everything you look at then i recommend a you stay in a institutionalized hospital for a short break obviously the effect of the l.s.d you took has clearly given you flashbacks of seeing things that arent there.just say no to drugs my friend get out more stop reading david icke conspiracys and sceince fiction novels ohh and if you see any green men while your heads off this planet be sure to start a thread of your own.gooday sir hope you get better .the fact is this thread has been done to death and also debated debunked a long time ago.wot you going to say next ohh i know i see dead people lool.and since when has the language you said is yours yours i also come from england .

Aye , whatever you southern puff.

Listen , this isnt even my thread , if you had an ounce of common sense about ya , you`d have noticed by now that the OP was talking about the laptop , it was debunked , but i am talking about something else.

Keep up this attitude mate , it doesnt bother me at all , the mods will see you being an immature muppet and you`ll see the BANNED page soon enough.

What`s the point of even posting on here if your going to be like that ?

And the fact is this thread has not been "done to death" , for it to be "done to death" it would have had to have been debated more than once , and i know your from down south and all , and reality is a struggle for you , but a desktop background is not worth doing again once debunked ..... is it ?

May i suggest you stop looting Aldi , take off your hoodie , and get a job ....... our country is dead in the water because of morons like yourself.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Thats for being rude to me ..Now if you like to start again then all is forgiven..Have you ever looked at your tv and seen your own reflection .All im gonna say wot it is your probably seeing is a reflection of some sort but thats my opinion ...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Well ,you`re a wrong one , i`ll give you that.
2nd

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

i am saying the desktop has been "debunked on this thread" and i dont see anything on the monitor ok i didnt specify i just said on here then you done a good job of specifying for me and claiming i said on a thread on here already on ats nice try , to make me look stupid.its been more or less agreed that the laptop things a wallpaper and as for your triangles i just dont see anything of note .

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Well ,there you go then mate , i`ve told you personnally , and i`ve posted it two or three times further back , so if you cant see it then you cant see it , but its obvious , its right in the middle of the picture.

And this thread is now being thrown over waaaay too many pages.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

see it its just the cable things reflected in the light no freemason pyramyd sorry ..dont see the all seeing eye and pyramyd maybe you need some sleep me thinks..

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Maybe , still , busy day today , bills to pay , mouths to feed.

I`ve got it on my external hard drive now , just incase ....... i`ll blow it up later and clean up the pixels , i`ll get to the bottom of it

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

What I find bizarre is that syringe with an exposed needle precariously placed on top of the monitor just above his head. Do you really want that floating around in zero G?

And what's with the shirt sleeve, serial port dongle on the laptop and virtually all other wires and such showing the effects of gravity? Not that I think there's any shenanigans going on, just a curiosity.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Once NASA realized this was leaked onto the net, they hurriedly had one of their many agents create a similar, CGI version, and from there it became a wallpaper. The one in the picture is also a wallpaper, but that one was made from a real photograph taken in the astronaut's spare time. Though impossible to tell from this angle, that photo was actually taken from the window of another flying saucer, piloted by the astronaut you see in the picture. See, this squadron of saucers was out on a training exercise mission. And, on their way back to moonbase delta, this astronaut (callsign: Maverick) and his buddy, Goose, were screwing around, and taking pictures of "the birdie" while inverted. The astronaut flipped the pic upside down before making it his wallpaper, so you can't tell that he's inverted. He did this because the hot female flight instructor at the Top Gun flight school still thinks its impossible for these craft to perform this inverted maneuver and he really hopes to score with her. Knowing that females find nothing more of a turn of than being proven wrong, he really had but one option if he ever wanted to gain "permission to land" at her landing strip.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
reply to post by ConspiracyFearist22

What about the triangle / pyramid thing on the middle monitor ? any ideas dude ?

Argument from ignorance? Why don't you tell me what it is and why it has to mean what you think it does. Just because YOU cannot think of a better explanation doesn't mean only YOUR explanation fits.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Really? 10 flags and 7 pages pf replies over this guys? Im going to make a thread about some of my bowel movements, cause if a thread like this gets 10 flags and 7 pages worth of replies, I am pretty sure my bowel movements stories could reach 1 million flags, and 400k pages!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyFearist22

Originally posted by RockLobster
reply to post by ConspiracyFearist22

What about the triangle / pyramid thing on the middle monitor ? any ideas dude ?

Argument from ignorance? Why don't you tell me what it is and why it has to mean what you think it does. Just because YOU cannot think of a better explanation doesn't mean only YOUR explanation fits.

How about you start by explaining why you are directing your ignorant attitude towards myself ?

I am not arguing with anyone , i`m not even bothered about the desktop wallpaper , i joined the debate to ask about one thing , the pyramid on the monitor ........

The question i asked you was in no way at all ignorant , or offencive ... so your response is infact ignorant , childish , and pathetic.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

i dont see anything is all i can say .. you should look at another thread perhaps otherwise your just wasting ur time

Well, you're not looking. I can see it and I'm no fruity kook.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Maybe it was this screen saver off c net ps notice the plug for ATS on it.

From Free UFO Videos:

This free alien UFO Windows Screensaver is called Aliens UFOs Proof Screensaver because it has Dan Ackroyd's UFO documentary information, and other similar information. The screensavers are tested at AboveTopSecret.com before uploading to Download.com for the public. This alien UFO screensaver has cool sound effects, beautiful music, photos of space, some DVD screenshots we like, an art gallery, and a mention of our friend's Web sites. It is very easy to install and doesn't mess with your PC.

Read more: Aliens UFOs Proof Screensaver - Download.com download.cnet.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

there is a reflection of the wires behind him with the light i said this a page after your quote of wot i said .

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So you can see it now.

That is all he was asking, and you said you couldn't see anything and now you're saying you can?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
So you can see it now.

That is all he was asking, and you said you couldn't see anything and now you're saying you can?

so i couldnt see it first of all but i allready answerd him on that.wot do you think it is ? your opinoin

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Man this is enough to force me back to the drink.

I`ve checked out the image today after some sleep , and , well , it`s not a reflection , the two monitors either side are not reflecting the same image and they are close enough , and on a certain tilt , so if it was a reflection the light alone would be on all three monitors.

This still looks like a pyramid wired up to something

edit on 4-4-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by RockLobster because: this is , was , is this ( i need a drink)

edit on 4-4-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join