It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED AGAIN? Is this an ALIEN SPACECRAFT in the Notebook screen of the International Space Station?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I cannot for the life of me figure out how and why you would think this is evidence of a UFO?!?!

You and that guy undercoveralien on youtube with your baseless assertions about NASA and this Colaprete guy, really need to stop promoting such garbage!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyFearist22

What about the triangle / pyramid thing on the middle monitor ? any ideas dude ?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
wow so many mean and rude people here,
no wonder some members are not posting anymore.

Whateva

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

yup , i suppose i`m sitting here on my lonesome till ive figured out what this thing is

2nd

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
to the person who put this up should be prescribed some reality pills to take starting from now.take one now and see some sense .the human race is waiting for thee.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Yeah , dude , that ship sailed hours ago , anything to add to the thread ? Know the "rules" around here ?

Know what this pyramid thing is ?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

no, your not alone, i have no idea what that image is of, same as i have no idea what that syringe looking thing is above his head

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I thought it was a syringe too ......
.... maybe for emergencies .... "cant use your hands ? JUMP AT IT !! "

This pic is awsome , i really want to know what that thing is , it`s wired up for some reason , secret power source ?

think i`m gonna save this to my external drive ..... just incase "they" notice it and it dissapears.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
reply to post by ConspiracyFearist22

What about the triangle / pyramid thing on the middle monitor ? any ideas dude ?

Hey I found what you're talking about...

The lights and wires are reflections on the screen of other things in the room. The triangle is either the same thing or an image being displayed on the screen. Don't think it's much of anything

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I thought that too , but the tip of the triangle covers the light , i dunno , the full image on the site doesnt show anything like that behind him.

I think i`ll get some sleep and look at it with a straight head in the morning.

EDIT: That ring too , i`ve seen a ring like that before.
edit on 3-4-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by imasecretspy

Apparently you haven't read the whole thread.... Where Johnny anonymous and about five other people explain that the image is skewed from the cameras angle and it's also from either a. Laptop screen or some other computer monitor. Because of that the image contains a lot of 'noise'. And as such, the clouds look different. If you look closely though, yo u will see that they are the same image. The saucers in the background are harder to see due to the skewed shooting angle of the camera.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

yeah i got something to add.. its just a wallpaper on laptop nothing more nothing less.not pretty much to discuss is there .that hasnt been disscused allready .but thats my opinion.seen this one before on some documentry type thing

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

yeah i got something to add.. its just a wallpaper on laptop nothing more nothing less.not pretty much to discuss is there .that hasnt been disscused allready .but thats my opinion.seen this one before on some documentry type thing

Are you looking at the same thing ? I`m not refering to the desktop background on the laptop he`s using , look at the monitor infront of his head . The monitor in the middle at the top of the picture , that`s not a wallpaper.

The laptop background has been covered on here , ..... you saw a documentary about a desktop background ?

man i`m lost.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

At what point do you think you'll stop and rethink the way you see things?

Clearly, there are many issue here and you need to address them.

The chief one at the moment is that you need to man up and admit you were wrong, Lordy knows I've had to a few times here over the years.

The others, well that's for you to deal with, let's hope the great devide between your percepted reality and reality itself come together sooner rather than later.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Could you tell us a little more about how you came across this photo?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You guys do know he hasnt posted on here for hours ?

EXSHILL - i`ve seen annunaki around ATS for a long time , and i reckon he was just doing a little digging to see what he came across , and found the image on the laptop.

I can understand the excitement and confusion , but i dont know why so many people are jumping on the OP for what seems to ba an honest mistake.

I`m losing my mind over this pyramid thing in the middle monitor , and if i`m wrong and it`s nothing .... hey ... fair do`s

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

edit on 3-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Well ,you`re a rather ....... interesting .... character arent you ?

Like i said , i am not talking about the laptop , i am talking about the monitor at the top of the picture .
I`m from North East England , and to see you abusing my language in such a manor , is , well , hilarious, but not in a "good way" , if ya catch me drift like.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Im from portsmouth england matey and i dont see anything on the monitor wot am i supposed to be looking at

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Leave the weed alone stop taking class As and take some reality pills if you still keep on seeing shapes projecting at everything you look at then i recommend a you stay in a institutionalized hospital for a short break, obviously the effect of the l.s.d you took has clearly given you flashbacks of seeing things that arent there.Just say no to drugs my friend ,get out more.. stop reading david icke conspiracys and sceince fiction novels... ohh and if you see any green men while your heads off this planet be sure to start a thread of your own...gooday sir hope you get better .the fact is this thread has been done to death and also debated debunked a long time ago.Wot are you going to say next.... ohh i know i see dead people lool. Since when has the language you said is yours i also come from england .
edit on 3-4-2012 by denver22 because: changes

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join