It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED AGAIN? Is this an ALIEN SPACECRAFT in the Notebook screen of the International Space Station?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
A sick joke really... but is still fun if you use your head and think for a while.

Yeah I get it, HOAX called, found to be wallpaper... evidence provided.. blah blah...

But I am still curious about a few things that's not of the obvious, I'm more interested in what went on in the astronauts mind when he had that wallpaper on there:

1. Who is this astronaut and what is his background story.

2. What event was this image taken from.

3. When was this image taken and when was the original mission launch date?

4. Where was this image taken, was it at the launch pad or was this in a NASA facility?

and most importantly...

5. Why that particular wallpaper? Why is this astronaut having a couple of UFO's as his background wallpaper? I mean, it's practically shooting yourself in the foot. Given how much heat NASA takes for allegedly hiding secrets... why oh why on Earth did this astronaut write his own death sentence by putting a picture of UFO's in the background of his laptop?? Was he not worried that an image such as this may slip and create another media sensation out of it?

Try to think of it this way, if I'm the head of NASA and I know for a fact that the public has been suspecting my agency to be hiding Extraterrestrial knowledge from the public, I would never, NEVER, allow any of my employees to have a UFO, spaceship, Orion Grey image or pictures laying in the background of a computer. There is no way I would risk something like that, two words, plausible deniability.

Let's just assume, that NASA really isn't that uptight about having their employees having Alien spaceships as their PC background image... let's just assume for a second that in the regular day to day jobs, this isn't a huge issue. However, in my opinion, astronauts that are about to embark on a mission or part of the crew checking the spaceship hardware (while being filmed/photographed) should never have an image of a foreign unidentifiable flying object on their computer. It gives people the wrong ideas... (well let's hope that it wasn't intentionally meant to give you the right idea...)

Let's also assume the mentality of the astronaut in the image, why would he choose a couple of UFO's parking at the orbit of Earth as his background image? What was he thinking when he dedicated that image has his wallpaper? Oh... look, the UFO's are cute? Oh... look, the UFO's are cool like Inspector Gadget? No... I don't think so...

It could be that he was really eager to meet some flying saucers in space. Or perhaps at the time, he thought that the wallpaper on his computer best portrayed what's really happening in orbit. Or it could be that he knows something that the general public doesn't, so he chose that wallpaper as his background subliminally, because that's what he's familiar with and probably had to deal with quite often....

It's just a thought...

Jane Green once said: "“Nothing in this world happens without a reason. That we are all exactly where we are supposed to be, and that the pieces of the puzzle have a tendency to come together when you least expect it.”

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

Most of your questions are answered in the OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

I genuinely don't think it would be possible to overthink that any more than you just did.

Why can't an astronaut like aliens? Maybe he likes sci-fi? Maybe space movies or books as a kid got him to pursue his profession.

The internal debate you're supposing probably never even came into the vicinity of his mind or the higher-ups who released the photo.

It's stuff like this that makes the public at large look at conspiracy theorists as utter nuts. And they're basically right.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ok so its a desktop wallpaper , the icons didnt give it away ?

BUT ........ WAIT

Top of the photograph , the monitor in the middle , what am i looking at ? a pyramid ? with a black eye near the top ? with tubes all connected to it and stuff , under a light ?

That might be a " u.f.o " , or something of the sort.

Is this where pyramids come from ? they grow them in space ? or is it a camera watching a docked space ship getting refueled or something ?

EDIT: and by the looks of that board - SG1 and SG2 have had successful missions but Killer Unit is dead.

edit on 3-4-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This was asked by someone pages back and never responded to:

If the wallpapers are the same... then how come THE CLOUDS ARE DIFFERENT??

or is that because of POV too

edit on 3-4-2012 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by imasecretspy

Don't be a numbnut...it is the same freaking wallpaper that others have been showing you.

Everyone else sees it...why not you and others....are you that much of a blind believer you see UFO's where there are none?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Oh Yea? Explain why the clouds are different then?

FYI, You should be muted for being so ignorant and insulting another member.

If you're going to respond to my post, in the future try to actually respond to what I asked instead of just derailing it. Not to mention, where exactly did I mention ufo's or being a believer???

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by imasecretspy

I should be muted for being ignorant...
Ever think that the clouds look different because of the quality of the picture..the glare of the screen...variety of other reasons...that you are choosing to ignore because the UFO scenario is much more appealing to you.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

I should be muted for being ignorant...
Ever think that the clouds look different because of the quality of the picture..the glare of the screen...variety of other reasons...that you are choosing to ignore because the UFO scenario is much more appealing to you.

Where do I mention UFOS????

Explain the clouds being different. Actually don't, I'll wait for someone else too.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
yeah , guys , sorry to butt in here again during your ..... *cough* ..... lovers tiff , but , anyone fancy checking out that HUGE PYRAMID THING in the top of the picture ? because i`m sitting here staring at it and it STILL doesnt look like anything "normal" to me.

Anyone know what it is ? top of the picture - middle monitor - big old pyramid wired up to tubes under a light ...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

the clouds may be different because the image is cropped , its also reversed , i know , reversing it is nothing , but i just thought i`d point that out before everyone starts fighting about left and right

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

lovers tiff?

Here's another guy trying to be funny and instead just being ignorant.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Cropped is a good guess.

I pointed it out because there is definitely a difference and in the OP picture there is definitely a circular cloud shown on that supposed planet.

On the one posted from zorgon's site that circular cloud formation wasn't there I believe.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

still , what difference does it make ?
Its a deskop background that`s been cropped so he can easily see / access his programes and files , i dont see why your getting so worked up over it ?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

lovers tiff?

yeah , like everyone ignoring the huge pyramid thing.
and if the phrase - lovers tiff - strikes your funny bone , well , you dont want to hear any of my jokes.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster

lovers tiff?

yeah , like everyone ignoring the huge pyramid thing.
and if the phrase - lovers tiff - strikes your funny bone , well , you dont want to hear any of my jokes.

I am insulted that you think I would choose someone of low intelligence...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

wow wow wow , i`m not getting dragged into a IQ debate here , just want to know what that pyramid is doing in the picture ......

Checked it out yet ? is it part of a shuttle or something ? anything to compare it to ? very very curious here.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I truly do not see what you are seeing..think you could point it out for me?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Sure , at the top of the picture there is three monitors , the monitor in the middle is showing a big triangle that looks like a pyramid - there`s what looks like a strip light and loads of red tubes attached to the pyramid thing ,........ even looks like theres an eye on it too , near the top.

if you still cant see it , right click the image and then click "save as" , get it up in a viewer and zoom in on it ....... it`s a fairly clear image too.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
yeah so this pyramid thingy , ive zoomed in cleared it up and it`s looking like a freemason pyramid , what the hell is this thing ??

got a feeling its just something boring thats gonna make me look petarded

the silence is ...... worrying

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join