It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED AGAIN? Is this an ALIEN SPACECRAFT in the Notebook screen of the International Space Station?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

im more concernd about the class As hanging up on the ceiling thats wot im looking at .lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

im more concernd about the class As hanging up on the ceiling thats wot im looking at .lol.

I dont even know what you mean

2nd

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

in the photo by the nasa bit wedged in the roof part by the face poster looks like bags of coke lol. just a bit of humour .

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What's the deal with the syringe just above forehead? Might want to put that thing away ouch!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

in the photo by the nasa bit wedged in the roof part by the face poster looks like bags of coke lol. just a bit of humour .

Ohhhhh , thought we`d lost you again for a minuit there

2nd

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

did you put it on your hard drive ?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

external hard drive yes , why are you asking ?
2nd

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

just asking thats all because you said you would,if you look at them wire things and there is alot of them in my opinion it does look as though it might be the reflection from the screen.notice the monitors either side with the blue sceens.well the monitor you see it on this triangle you say you see in my opinion is a reflection because if you look at the screen of your laptop when its dark you see yourself.but the blue screen you wont ..cant prove it to you but its my theory is all.
edit on 4-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Anyone found out what the pyramid is doing in that pic ?

Its not a reflection , the other monitors are not reflecting anything ...... this thread seems to have been killed by "The Paid".

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Solved on the first page of this thread. Close thread. Case closed. Thanks.

Ignorant people make me laugh.. hahahaha

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

That's not funny at all, actually.. Doesn't make any sense, either.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
Anyone found out what the pyramid is doing in that pic ?

Its not a reflection , the other monitors are not reflecting anything ...... this thread seems to have been killed by "The Paid".

lol man you've been trying to get someone to talk about this thing for some time now and no one bites. you got me though!

without a doubt the screen is reflecting one of those tube lights along the ceiling/top of wall.

i think the monitor with the pyramid is off, allowing it to reflect better than being on. adjacent monitors are on, so their ability to reflect is diminished.

the triangle has to be a reflection as well, as it's apparently infront of the light on the wall opposite of the screen. if the monitor was on, with an image of a triangle, its top point wouldn't be as visible (especially with how brightly the monitor reflects the lightbulb)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join