It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED AGAIN? Is this an ALIEN SPACECRAFT in the Notebook screen of the International Space Station?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
HAH! The other day was that photo with a squared structure in the Cabeus crater, on the desk of Anthony Colaprete of NASA Ames Research Center, now THIS... Another very interesting hi-res photo taken aboard the ISS, during the Expedition 13, in 22 June 2006, more precisely in the Destiny laboratory, where we see the astronaut Jeffrey N. Williams carrying out some task in one of those notebooks and the wallpaper in the LCD monitor looks A LOT like a disc shaped spacecraft, and I really doubt is man made. I'm not gonna embed the original photo here because is pretty large, so I cropped a sample. But this is the original link:

spaceflight1.nasa.gov...

edit on 4/2/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I zoomed and tweaked it a little bit so that we can clearly see the windows in the dome structure and also what seems to be an antenna atop the dome. I'm pretty sure this wallpaper is a screenshot from some footage made by the onboard cameras or perhaps a straight shot from the hand camera used by astronauts for personal photos. Well, it seems that someone at NASA missed that pic before upload the other images of the mission in the gallery.

We appreciate!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't know, it looks more like an artists painting than actual picture. Plus, surely NASA would not let such a pic slip through to the public.....or would they?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
OMG...there really are aliens! So what is that in the background....Earth or Moon, and when are they going to get here....??!!?

Nice find, but it could easily be just that....a desktop image and created for fun. Will wait to hear the REAL analyzers hit this one.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This wallpaper...looks like a fabrication to me. I mean...it's just a desktop wallpaper.

edit on 2-4-2012 by Mulattorus because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It's his desktop backround, so it could just be a picture that he decided he liked? I do think astronauts are allowed to believe in aliens or at the least favourite 'sci-fi' as a genre?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

You mean a 3D render? Hmmm I doubt astronauts would rather use fake photos of space, being right THERE for taking as many stunning shots as they want...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's a desktop wallpaper, lol. I seriously doubt it's a real photograph.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
go here
www.bing.com...
look at the 3rd picture and tell me its not similar to that picture

edit let me post the pic

edit on 2-4-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Do a search as this was already debunked...wallpaper maestro...

Link
edit on 2-4-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

4th page..sorry
edit on 2-4-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It's just a desktop background. I had one quite similar to that from deviantART website... The guys working up there would probably love to see a ufo as much as the rest of us, and most of them are lifelong sci-fi fans....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimjolnir

It's his desktop backround, so it could just be a picture that he decided he liked? I do think astronauts are allowed to believe in aliens or at the least favourite 'sci-fi' as a genre?

Yeah, it could be just a wallpaper of his "favorite sci-fi TV series" or an ACTUAL photo, what wouldn't be any surprise at all, because I just don't see how astronauts can think about TV shows, being up there living the whole thing and seeing everything with their own eyes.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Took about 30 seconds to find the exact picture on the inter-webs... you should be banned....

www.islandcrisis.net...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
It's just a desktop background. I had one quite similar to that from deviantART website... The guys working up there would probably love to see a ufo as much as the rest of us, and most of them are lifelong sci-fi fans....

Riiiiiiight... just a desktop background from devianART website... If the guy on ATS said it, so must it be the truth!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
SORRY !!!

No big mystery or conspiracy, it's just a Wallpaper theme for the laptop/PC available by us ordinary and puny humans..

(Notice the folder shortcuts around the left & top side edge of the laptop)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Took about 30 seconds to find the exact picture on the inter-webs... you should be banned....

www.islandcrisis.net...

It's NOT the same image. The one you found has 4 UFOs plus a bunch of stars in the background.

The astronaut's notebook has only ONE UFO and no stars in the background.

FAIL!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
it's artwork from zorgon's living moon site.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's like the others said. That's his wallpaper....probably put it up to be funny. I have seen that wallpaper before. Sorry

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You can see the other 3 ufos on the desktop background but it is hard to see because of the bad image quality which is why you can't see the stars, it's the exact same image as the craft is in line with the earth on both photos, I know you would love for it to be a alien spaceship, but sorry.....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

It's NOT the same image. The one you found has 4 UFOs plus a bunch of stars in the background.

look closely ... it IS the same pic. the screen glare or whatever is masking one or so ... the second largest in the upper right background is clearly visible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join