It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
OP is correct about the numerology:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still contend that people know when shootings are going to happen or people are going to die. Last night for example, the whole town was in on the sacrifice. Or at least a lot of people out there for that matter.

EDIT: and the "fire" hes talking about is the Dragon, the force of black (but not the actual black) that hurts or helps; is used to facilitate change but is very dangerous to harness
edit on 20-7-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by Timing

the flower of life... Batman Begins!

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by SisyphusRide

serve justice and truth

You must live in Gotham City.

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by XXX777

Why are there 52 cards in a deck? Because 52x7=364 which is very close to a full year of days.

You forgot the Joker so that makes it 365 days.

Just wanted to point these posts out. Not sure what it means or why you brought up Batman, but I definetly think theres a connection here (not accusing you guys of knowing about the shooting beforehand, just thin6k the synchronicity is so weird and want to point it out to everyone).

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Pretty synchronistic to be sure.

But then he also said this:

Originally posted by XXX777
I am going quiet now, as we are in a long 40-week selloff and there will be nothing new to talk about until the next gate on February 27, 2013.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Nevermind, found it.
Interesting, but I have a theory on how you can predict.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by strangedays

Pretty synchronistic to be sure.

But then he also said this:

Originally posted by XXX777
I am going quiet now, as we are in a long 40-week selloff and there will be nothing new to talk about until the next gate on February 27, 2013.

Yea thats how they do it. RED throws you a whole bunch of BS stories amongst 1 truth so the person delivering the info seems crazy and its just that they have been told and know whats up, its just they have also been told a lot of false info through the same "channel" that seems "mystical" and that helps the channelers to anonymize themselves as well. Blue will also strategically do this (although much less) to get an agenda accomplished. The medium never knows who he is talking to. But this guy is definetly connected to the "source" because hes still hitting on specific correct little things here and there.

Something else ive been told. They are about to "dust" Florida with that dust. They are saying its wind carrying South African dust over from the African continent, but really its biological warfare. Thats why they cancelled Obamas appearance today (im here and you can already "smell" it). There is going to be a hospital demolition outside of Orlando Sunday and thats going to be the main kickoff. Im thinking they are going to test the sky/heat-weather weapons combined with the conductive dust to do some sort of major test, using people as the ginuea pigs. That combined with the heat (I dont know what to expect but it makes it hard to breathe) might be a real bad thing. Im also thinking it may be payback for Trayvon Martin somehow. (These things are random but sometimes they link thats why I mentioned them all in this post) When they tell you things they tell you a lot of random stuff (like the OP) but it usually ALL ties in eventually.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
That ''Round 6, Week 30, Lack Of Viability'' line in the sand is defended again.....

The weekly view.....

We are finished with Round 1, Week 8.
Sometimes the 40-week period is divided into segments of 10-20-10 weeks.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
LOLzy LOLz.
There are some kookoo statements up above.
I think some of you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about.

Batman? The confusing red? The strategic mystical blue? Like... what? African dust and weather weapons?

No wonder it works so well. Nobody can catch on to it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Wednesday, August 1, 2012 is the tenth Wednesday of the 40-week cycle. The 10-20-10 motif is a standard in the Separation stage.

August 1 is also classically Lughnasadh, first harvest, and includes a sacrifice of a sacred bull. That would be nice.

After nine weeks of the new cycle… back in the channel… nerve-racking…

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
End of Week 10. Closed in the middle of the channel created by the week of March 12, Week 30 of the previous round.

Maria Bartiromo was on CNBC talking cash out.

This week we saw a ''glitch'' take down Knight Capital Group. News reports say a lot of money was lost. Lost? Who found it? Which trading group won?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Wednesday August 8, 2012

NEW YORK (AP) — Police returned on Wednesday to the site of a former grocery store to look for evidence in the 1979 disappearance of a 6-year-old boy.

New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne confirmed that investigators searched the retail space in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood, where the alleged abductor of Etan Patz once worked.

Police returned to examine an area that wasn't looked at on earlier visits, Browne said. The effort, he added, "wasn't based on any new information."

Browne declined to discuss what, if anything, was found.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I will always admit when wrong. This time I have guessed that the 10th Week would be significant, and I was wrong. The 11th Week is done and we see that the Dow climbed slightly and yet remained in the channel indicated by the previous round’s 30th Week. This is all very clever, or nonsense.

The 11th card is Strength & Fortitude. Will the 12th week bring the betrayal?

Something interesting in the news this week was the release of a photo showing Trayvon Martin’s body. Also, NYC Police revisted a building to search for clues in the case of Etan Patz.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Oh in case you don't know, the 12th card is the Hanged Man.

So next week I'll be looking for Judas to appear on stage.

Come on, Judas! We've got your Dow 30 pieces of silver waiting for you. We just need your kiss of death.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Tomorrow is the 16th Wednesday.
Tarot card 16... The Tower.

Four weeks ago we closed above. Then two down weeks, or rejection as Bears kept Bulls in check.
Last week we surged again and closed above.
This week will either be a confirmation of a technical breakout, or it will be another rejection.

Most traders look for a follow through as a sign of a breakout that has the backing of all other traders. It is very significant that the previous breakout four weeks ago (week 12, Betrayal) was rejected. We can only watch and see....

Is Elizabeth setting us up for Holly news?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

My good man you never fail to absolutely fascinate me to new heights. I don't bump into you enough around here
but did well to befriend you some time back.

I want to see what you think of a conclusion I've recently thought out and believe is a sort of in our face yet very esoteric piece of info that seems to tie all of this together. I'll proceed.

I started out accepting that there is pure truth in the simple message our Heavenly Father conveys thru the Bible.

" For the root of all evil is THE LOVE of money "

My knowing your own complete lack of ignorance, you realize the emphasis is on love.

Any way there is a secret here in all of this that the bankers of the world ( BOW ) know.

That if human beings stop using the monetary system completely. If we eliminate money we eliminate the love of money. We eliminate evil.

So I think an even bigger secret is the fact that the world doesn't even need a monetary system and in fact it would be far better off without one. This can't be denied in the truth of Gods word in both fact and my opinion.

No money no evil that comes from it.

Every single human being on the planet has a job to do. He does his job and is compensated with every comfort man has created and will create. Man is entitled simply by being human, to all that humans manufacture design and create. I work at my job what ever it is sufficiently, I have a nice home cars T.V. kids pets and liesure time to enjoy all that is in my pursuit of moderate happiness. No one is rich and no one has power.
edit on 11-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

As someone who works in a very big global bank with this stuff, I can tell you the secret.
Statistics and math. Pure and simple

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I hear you. Those are good thoughts, but money is going to be necessary until all people are on the same page so to speak. And that will probably never happen. Money is the pragmatic answer over the idealistic alternative.

I think that money is a great tool, useful for motivating and controlling. Carroll Quigley would teach three methods of control... talk, money, force. Money is the intermediary between talking, which often leads nowhere, and force which always leads to some nasty realizations. So money is actually a great invention that has uplifted us as a whole and pacifies the general population at the same time that it pays for heroic soldiers.

The Revelation tells us that a man with wisdom can calculate the number of the beast, and yet the writer then immediately tells us that the number is 666. So most readers think they have wisdom because they can read the number, but they can't calculate the number so they don't have wisdom.

Later in the Book we are told that a mark of the beast is needed to buy and sell in the market. This is where most people freak out and begin to imagine that the mark is a tattoo or a microchip or something equally hellish that they will have to endure in order to line up and buy bread and cheese at the supermarket. I think that is ridiculous. Those people are only thinking of the buying part and not the selling part. Most people are only consumers. They are only buying, not selling. So who is buying AND selling? The businessmen. The ones that buy wholesale and sell retail. The ones that buy and transport the food from the field to the city. Or the ones that buy currency and sell for a different currency. I believe the mark of the beast is a mental achievement. I've read that the ''mark'' word in the Bible actually refers to something ''graven'' which is something ''deeply impressed'' and I believe is something different from a physical marking and something such as a deep philosophical understanding or occult wisdom. I actually believe the mark is a mark of distinction and discernment and ability to receive coded messages with eyes to see and ears to hear. It is an ancient price rigging mechanism for the traders to use in order to achieve an orderly outcome. Markets are not chaotic. They are very ordered. The occult field of study teaches a symbolic language that can be utilized in coded transmissions. That is what I have been studying for more than a decade. The markets are rigged. Everybody knows it in one way or another, in one form or another they sense it, but they don't know how it is actually achieved.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Money has to be one of the best inventions ever created. When one thinks of the things he has purchased and enjoyed and then to think had I had to trade something for it, it might not have been possible to ever obtain it. Not everyone wants or needs the few things I have that I could trade.

The quest for more and more profit along with loaning at interest is possibly the root of all evil. Inflation as well, how many smile and are happy to pay 5.00 for something that used to cost $.50? Or over 6.00 for a gallon of milk that was 1.39. Or a $700.00+ power bill that used to max at 250 in peak usage? We actually had to make 4 smaller payments on that 1 months bill.

Money rocks for those who have some.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Markets are not chaotic. They are very ordered. The occult field of study teaches a symbolic language that can be utilized in coded transmissions. That is what I have been studying for more than a decade. The markets are rigged. Everybody knows it in one way or another, in one form or another they sense it, but they don't know how it is actually achieved.

I have felt this very thing in my gut and the only time my gut has let me down, is when I didn't listen to it. I do agree.
Than you XXX. Bitchen thread and some great thoughts. SnF

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
End of 19. Next week 20. Let us look for Holly.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Holly is high profile. But there is another girl kidnapped...

Jessica Ridgeway disappeared Friday, 10/5.
On Wednesday, 10/10, Police said they think she was kidnapped.
We are in week 20. We are in the Separation. 1 becomes 2.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join