It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by swordwords
reply to post by XXX777

I think we are on the same page. I was actually contemplating creating a similar thread myself, but it is difficult to know where to begin and how to proceed without getting sidetracked. (This is a huge subject, and difficult, if not impossible, to put into a concise and coherent format that would fit into a single thread.) I first discovered this code (which I view as essentually allegoric in nature) in 2001, in writings from the 1st Century CE. I then traced it back to as far as 2000 BCE and forward to present day. I have been able to decipher some of it, but mostly around the 1st Century.

I know that the assignment of the "Camelot" metaphor to the Kennedy Administration was part of this code and it appears that JFK was assassinated because he bugged the wrong office.

I also know that this code forms the real "Matrix". And, yes, I see the use of this code in the movie "They Live". It is the basis for Free Mason allegory and it is the subject of Kaballah, Alchemy, Astrology, and a wide variety of other occultist and esoteric groups.

Definitely post a thread about it. I'd love to read it.

What about the ''Camelot'' metaphor? And assassinated because he bugged what office? That is new to me.

Do you have a specific accurate timeline for this coded information? What I am observing is the social, political and economic evolution of civilization along a timeline that is precise. It appears to be made up of 6 periods of 240 weeks. The 240-week periods are made up of 6 periods of 40 weeks. It counts 1-1-1 to 6-6-40. Thirty-six 40-week time periods, taking 1440 weeks to complete and then it starts again. I don't think it goes another six times for 8640 weeks because that is longer than a man's life. One can see the whole cycle in about 28 years. So you could be introduced to it and see it go maybe twice in your life.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
I like what you've done here. very similar to the REINHARDT timelines ....but slightly less compelling.

I just looked at R's page and it says he has, in November 2012, predicted the "next Enron". op, can you make any compare/contrast to R's information?

The first thing I notice is that he wants $70.

But whatever. I'm going to read that page and see what I can make of it. I'll get back to ya.

EDIT: Alright I'm back. Reinhardt called September 15, 2008. That is about 48 weeks late.

Type 6 ended March 12, 2003 and the Return of the Captive gave birth to a new bull market.
Type 1 (World Creation) ran from March 12, 2003 to October 17, 2007. Type 1 ended October 17, 2007 and Type 2 began. The easy credit expansion was over. The market turned down. Look at the DJIA chart. September 15, 2008 was way late, and already deep into the crash. Did Reinhardt pick the bottom in early 2009?

What is Reinhardt's method? What does the Catholic organization Legatus have to do with it?

edit on 7-1-2013 by XXX777 because: I'm back with some comments

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Numbering is digital form astrology.1 for sun,2 for moon and so on.
www.freeastrologyvedic.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

So its that, another thread about magic energy waves that tell you when to sell your stocks?

Explain to me why the world we live in is indistinguishable from a world without any of your mystical alphabet soup words. Make sure to include how the absence of any evidence for your claims is somehow proof that they are correct.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Originally posted by swordwords
reply to post by XXX777

I think we are on the same page. I was actually contemplating creating a similar thread myself, but it is difficult to know where to begin and how to proceed without getting sidetracked. (This is a huge subject, and difficult, if not impossible, to put into a concise and coherent format that would fit into a single thread.) I first discovered this code (which I view as essentually allegoric in nature) in 2001, in writings from the 1st Century CE. I then traced it back to as far as 2000 BCE and forward to present day. I have been able to decipher some of it, but mostly around the 1st Century.

I know that the assignment of the "Camelot" metaphor to the Kennedy Administration was part of this code and it appears that JFK was assassinated because he bugged the wrong office.

I also know that this code forms the real "Matrix". And, yes, I see the use of this code in the movie "They Live". It is the basis for Free Mason allegory and it is the subject of Kaballah, Alchemy, Astrology, and a wide variety of other occultist and esoteric groups.

Definitely post a thread about it. I'd love to read it.

What about the ''Camelot'' metaphor? And assassinated because he bugged what office? That is new to me.

Do you have a specific accurate timeline for this coded information? What I am observing is the social, political and economic evolution of civilization along a timeline that is precise. It appears to be made up of 6 periods of 240 weeks. The 240-week periods are made up of 6 periods of 40 weeks. It counts 1-1-1 to 6-6-40. Thirty-six 40-week time periods, taking 1440 weeks to complete and then it starts again. I don't think it goes another six times for 8640 weeks because that is longer than a man's life. One can see the whole cycle in about 28 years. So you could be introduced to it and see it go maybe twice in your life.

I have not paid much attention to when information becomes public since I have been spending most of my time examining early Christianity. Anything modern I pick up only by chance.

I picked up the JFK info from Billy Graham's autobiography Just As I Am. It is my interpretation of Billy Graham's account of his last meeting with JFK. I am sorry I can't quote it for you since I cannot find my copy. If you can locate a copy and read it, notice the ackward wording. It is not the type of writing that you would expect from someone who made their living with words. Note also that on the page following this account, Billy talks about about golfing with his friend-TW. "TW" just happens to be the initials of Theodore White who was responsible for the "Camelot" interview.

If you have doubts about Mr. Graham having hidden meaning behind some of his writing, you should look for 2 more obvious pieces of allegory in the same book. One begins with the phrase : "Therein lay a tale..." and the other begins with the phrase: "Therein lies a tale..." One "tale" appears in the pages that preceeds Graham's "Modesto Manifesto" and I interpret it as being about another kind of "tail". The other "tale" is linked to June Carter Cash's dream which resulted in the making of a movie. (This second tale seems to be more of an admission of deception than full blown allegory.) Since one of these introductions is grammatically incorrect, it should have been corrected in later editions of Mr. Graham's book. I have not looked, but I bet it is still there since the preservation of "errors" is one common indicator of allegory. Somewhere there has to be more allegory that would confirm my interpretation, and until I find it, I don't plan on making any arguments to support it, beyond what I have just said. (Again, my concentration is in early Christianity so I have not really looked for confirmation.)

I also believe that John Nash, whose story is told in the movie "A Beautiful Mind", was also onto the big secret. I base this belief on the scene in which Nash is portrayed as attempting to find a pattern in the movements of "pigeons" which I have identified as a spy metaphore.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by swordwords

I think people have been on Earth in their current form and intellect for millions of years. I think the six archetypes go way past the Muslims, Christians, Jews, Egyptians and other so-called pagans we know about from the past four thousand years. Helena Blavatsky talks about these things as if they were part of ancient Hindu and Aryan religion. She claims that the Hindus have star charts depicting the sky as it appeared eight million years ago.

Humans have obviously been around long enough to see the 26,000 year cycle that the Mayans were watching.

The modern power struggle demands an ignorant public and as far as I can see the public in general is completely ignorant of history beyond a few decades. The attraction of the mystery schools and the initiatic orders is based on the intense desire to know what the heck is happening here on Earth. Very few people even think about these things.

Definitely put together a thread on your findings. I'd like to know what you've discovered about early Christian beliefs. And of course the Billy Graham JFK thing if you find the book. I watched the Beautiful Mind movie last night and it was interesting, but it left me thinking that the purpose of the movie was to discredit any conspiratorial thought or at least discredit and put to sleep any ongoing cold war thought. The whole movie seemed to hinge upon the guy's hallucinations of a cold war plot against America as if the viewing audience was supposed to go away thinking that it was all nonsense and that mental illness is the cause of such thoughts.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

All allegory needs a false context or "cover". In the case with John Nash, the Cold War context fit
quite nicely. Not only that, but, since John Nash was most likely ignorant of any other possible
context to explain the pattern that he was seeing, he simply assumed that the messages were related to
Cold War intrigues. Since "Beauty" represents a good cover, it seems likely that John Nash's own
determination that he was dealing with Cold War issues, as well as his mental health issues, provided
the logic behind the title "A Beautiful Mind". The fact is that Nash was considered by many to be a
"genius" (I use quotes since "genius" also has a hidden meaning, but I am being literal here) whose
work was respected enough to earn him a Nobel Prize and yet we are supposed to believe that the
pattern that he seemed to be tracking in a wide variety of publications was entirely a figment of his
imagination. Also, why didn't the film makers' make any effort to explain the pattern that Nash was
seeing? If it was as a significant part of his illness as it seemed to be, wouldn't an illustration
of his thoughts regarding the pattern be worth some consideration? Additionally, if no pattern
existed, wouldn't part of any cure include efforts to help Nash discover for himself that his thinking
was flawed, which, in my view, would have provided a wonderful scene to put into the movie?

I believe what Nash was seeing the use of certain combinations of words repeated in multiple
publications. Since the English language has such a wide variety of choices, one would assume that
the probability of certain word combinations occurring independently in the writings of different
authors to be extremely low. If Nash could prove mathematically that these combinations could not be
dismissed as coincidence, then others would certainly take notice and then the study of these
combinations could eventually reveal the truth, or at least prove the existence of some extensive
conspiracy to manipulate the media. Therefore, Nash had to be discredited or eliminated. It is
likely that Nash did have some psychological issues and these were exploited so that he could be
presented to the world as something close to a raving lunatic.

As an example of what I think Nash was seeing, we might look at how the media reported Dick Cheney's
apparent selection of himself as Bush's Vice Presidential running mate. Nearly every major American
broadcast news agency employed the word "gravitas" despite the fact that most Americans, including
myself, would need to look its meaning up in the dictionary. Rush Limbaugh picked up on this and
strung the recorded references together for his listeners. This montage included quotes from: Al Hunt,
Juan Williams, Claire Shipman, Steve Roberts, Vic Fazio, Jeff Greenfield, Jonathan Alter, former
Senator Bob Kerrey, Margaret Carlson, Mike McCurry, Sam Donaldson, Eleanor Clift, Walter Isaacson,
Mark Shields, Judy Woodruff, and Sam Donaldson. This could not be coincidence and what reporter in
their right mind would want to demonstrate even the remotest suggestion of plagiarism in their work by
using obscure language that he knew someone else had already employed for the same story? Also, if
you are at all familiar with the supposed rules of journalism, you would know that reporters are
supposed to use language that is readily understood by a majority of their listeners or readers and I
don't think "gravitas" meets this standard.

So, I will explain it this way. Most of our words have hidden meanings and the rules that establish
these hidden meanings were created thousands of years ago. An elite group that has members all over
the world helps to create stories that use these hidden meanings to transmit their messages to other
members and many times these stories also have the secondary function of manipulating the perceptions
of the uninitated (i.e. religion). These people seek cover under a multitude of organizations, but it
seems that there is no single organization that is entirely their own. As a group, I can only refer
to them as "Sophists". In order to keep this great secret, I assume that there are many people that
do the bidding of the Sophists, but are not fully informed as to why they do what they do (i.e.
priests, Freemasons, etc.). In this way, most people that are involved in these actions have the
"plausible deniablity" which prevents exposure. In the case of "gravitas" there was probably an
unwritten rule that if a particular source used a particular word, other journalists
needed to echo that word. If the source happened to be AP or Reuters, then it was probably easy to
convince the journalists to fall into line.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Not making the major news site headlines, but on the AP news feed......

HERRIMAN, Utah

3:30 P.M. Wednesday, Jan. 9 --Brooklyn Gittins, 13 of Herriman has been missing since 8:40 p.m. last night. The Unified Police Department has issued an Endangered Missing Advisory.

Brooklyn went to bed at her home last night at 8:40 and was found to be missing at 7 a.m. today.

She appears to have left her home without her eyeglasses, coat or shoes and dressed only in pajamas.

The UPD is engaged in an ongoing search of the area but have so far, not located Brooklyn.

She was last seen wearing a grey shirt with a Lake Powell logo and black pajama pants with white Scotty dog logo.

A command post has been set up at 13900 South Friendship Way.

EDIT: you can search for the AP source by using Google and the headline "Volunteers search for 13-year-old Utah girl"

edit on 10-1-2013 by XXX777 because: Volunteers search for 13-year-old Utah girl

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I want to show you this interesting proof that the 9 months of pregnancy are important to occultists and Freemasons. I am starting with a diagram that MrSpiderMonkey posted in his thread on the numbers 3, 6 and 9...

and I remove the 1,2,4,5,7,8 figure he is contemplating....

there are 9 divisions of the 360 degrees of this circle. There are 80 degrees of arc between the 8 and the 1, leaving 280 degrees below it between the 1 and the 8. I draw a line to connect the 8 to the 1 and drop perpendiculars down to the ground....

Are these two perpendicular lines your two famous columns of Freemasonry? Now connect the bottom of the rectangle and find the center of the circle.....

cut the circle in half on the vertical and horizontal.....

draw a right angle on there....

use the 4, the 5, the center horizontal and the crossing of the dotted triangle lines to draw the next one....

there are 80 degrees of arc indicated by the bottom of the rectangle, so I draw a compass from the 9 down to those points....

and it looks like a popular symbol....

I also find it interesting that 280 divided by 360 equals .777777777.
360 divided by 9 equals 40.
280 divided by 9 equals 31.1111111 or the number of grams in a Troy ounce.
These things indicate to me that the number 280 is important.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Something eludes us all, a mystical force that plays with destiny. Something as simple as time and space is the greatest equation solved. I am free in mind, helping others to see the things written in time. When one acquires the minds of many they are open to the actions of others. If you want disclosure of whatever brings fear or hope then you must be receptive of what these things truly are. I 4 1 know what's at work here, and what happened with a certain machine and I have lots of proof so bring it on. Secretary of the illuminati in a different time!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTruth

I 4 1 know what's at work here, and what happened with a certain machine and I have lots of proof so bring it on. Secretary of the illuminati in a different time!

Cool. What machine? Proof of what? Are you saying that you can interpret this 40-week cycle of cycles?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Of course the secret of circles upon circles. Lol a piece of a pie. Circled in the sky that would ride the chariots of high.

edit on 15-1-2013 by TTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE NUMBER 22

A finishing work/endwork/resting point/preparing work/new work.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I just finished reading your thread. Interesting is. I understand it. Simple. Now is time to understand it in.. Outside.

Regards,
me.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wwwchronos

You people with your cryptic answers.
I have no idea what you are saying.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TTruth

TTruth:

Hi, can you tell me about the moon machine? Because my research has led me to the same idea. What does the baphomet have to do with it? And is John the Baptist involved?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Later today, or maybe tomorrow, I am going to show you two 40-week cycle examples that will blow your mind. I am going to show you a major stock market signal and Media circus event on the 40-week cycle. Then I am going to show you a minor stock market signal and Media circus event on the 40-week cycle involving BO and/or the writer(s) of his material. We all know he is a reader. If he doesn't know what he is involved in then he can claim to be a dummy. The people behind the man are the ones that feed the teleprompter. But I think he knows good and well what he is involved in. I'll present this information to you and let you decide. Fair and off balance. You can decide.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Here is a major stock market signal. This takes place during the weeks of June 5, 2002 to March 12, 2003. Take a look at the Dow Jones Industrial Average chart....

This is the 40-week cycle period known as Return Of The Captive, or Type 6. Remember that earlier in Type 5, The Slaying Of The Dragon, from August 29, 2001 to June 5, 2002 we saw the events of 9/11. During that Type 5 period we saw the World Trade Center demolition 13 days after the start of the period. September 11, 2001 is 13 days after August 29, 2001.

Helena Blavatsky tells us that the occultists pay special attention to the 18th week of pregnancy because it is the time when the spirit enters into the fetus and gives rise to movement such as kicking. In the 18th week of the 40 weeks of pregnancy the new creation will move of its own volition. This is known as the quickening. The 18th week is when the quickening takes place.

So, after the Type 5 Slaying of the Dragon begins on 8-29-2001, 13 days pass by, planes fly into the Twin Towers on 9-11-2001, the stock market crashes and recovers.

Then Type 6 Return of the Captive begins on June 5, 2002. Elizabeth Smart is kidnapped, a total and complete Media Circus takes place around her disappearance, the story of her capture is in the news almost constantly for 40 weeks, and then she miraculously reappears exactly 280 days later on March 12, 2003. Meanwhile the Dow Jones Industrial Average immediately sells off and bottoms out during the 18th week. By the time the 40th week rolls around and the news of Elizabeth's return makes headlines the stock market completes its 40-week cycle and the new bull market begins in earnest. The actual bottom of the years long bear market is during the 18th week of Elizabeth Smart's capture, the time of new bull market quickening.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Here is a major stock market signal. This takes place during the weeks of June 5, 2002 to March 12, 2003. Take a look at the Dow Jones Industrial Average chart....

This is the 40-week cycle period known as Return Of The Captive, or Type 6.
The actual bottom of the years long bear market is during the 18th week of Elizabeth Smart's capture, the time of new bull market quickening.

In the chart above you can see the stock market bottom during a significant week of Type 6 - Round 6, specifically the 18th week of E.S. captivity. This capture and return took place in Type 6 - Round 6. After the Week 18 bottom, twenty-two weeks later E.S. is magically found, the Type 6 - Round 6 cycle ends, and the new bull market begins to climb within the new Type 1 World Creation. This easy money, easy credit, boom time bull market takes place from Type 1 - Round 1 - Week 1 all the way until Type 1 - Round 6 - Week 40. It is the World Creation via economic expansion from the week of March 12, 2003 to the week of October 17, 2007, a total of 240 weeks of Type 1. See how this works? The stage was set for an easy credit housing and consumer boom, the occult timeline was utilized, the signal was sent during the significant week, the people who know made it happen.

Now, after the E.S. Return bull market, the bear market comes again. It is said to be caused by a financial crisis of bad loans. It begins in earnest as Type 1 comes to a close in the week of October 17, 2007. The new Type 2 Great Mother cycle starts, the stock market begins a 72-week fall, condensing and precipitating down into the matter, the market sells off for 40 weeks during Type 2 - Round 1. The selling continues during Type 2 - Round 2, but look where it ends....

The selling suddenly stops and a new market bottom is found during Week 32.
This is Type 2 - Round 2 - Week 32.
This is Great Mother - Great Mother - Week 32.
The Great Mother is a Widow and she is building her Son by degrees.
The next Round will bring the Separation.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

the big secret is there obvious use of pagan symbolism. what is the results of the real world application of paganism...the manipulation of man and nature. no foolish wand waving or silly incantations. no foolish praying or hoodoo. just plain and simple manipulation by any means necessary. whether it be crashing planes into buildings to sway the masses to give a government permission to insinuate themselves in a war they have no business in or hoax shootings to bring about new gun laws so the elite can go un challenged. we are pawns in a global game of chess. puppets to will of a single man who has the will to see it through even if he is already dead. the goal of one consciousness handed down through millenia. all hail my handle.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join