It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Election Week Results.....

We can see clearly that the Trayvon Martin event was a line in the sand, the Etan Patz event was apparently a signal to move higher even though the following week was down (I suspect that 1 week down move was necessary for big traders to cover and go long), and the Jessica Ridgeway event was the top. Election week trading hovers around the Trayvon area and ultimately goes down and breaks the 40-week moving average as well as the mundane 200-day moving average that many traders follow.

EDIT: The target date for further catalyst is March 12, 2013. Target date for market bottom is January 28, 2015.

edit on 11-11-2012 by XXX777 because: The target date for further catalyst is March 12, 2013. Target date for market bottom is January 28, 2015.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
40-week moving average is clearly broken through.
240-week moving average is the next target. We are going down.

We are in week 25. That would be 3-1-25. Third Type, first Round, twenty-fifth Week.
Etan Patz case is making news.

I'm looking for Holly Bobo, Kyron Horman, Elizabeth Smart, Etan Patz, et al.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Reminds me of the Simpons when Marge was selling the houses. The house is falling down...the code word is "fixer upper", the small home..."comfy", the house on fire..."motivated seller".

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I'm back XXX777! I have been offline for quite some time. Tomorrow I will be reviewing over your material and making notes. Just wanted to show ya I'm still interested ^^

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Thank you for your interest.

Here is what the Dow Jones Industrial Average weekly chart looks like in this the 28th Week of the 3rd Type and 1st Round.......

This is Type 3 - Round 1 - Week 28.
3-1-28.
Notice the way the market respects the range established in the 30th Week of Type 2, Round 6... 2-6-30... the Trayvon Martin event. Look at the last trading week of October (3-1-23) and the first trading week of November (3-1-24) which is the Presidential Election week. Is it just coincidence that the market did not want to go above the Trayvon Martin range? Is it just coincidence that the market is hovering about the 40-Week moving average? Is it only a coincidence that the market is playing around the lower bound of the Trayvon Martin range only two weeks away from Type 3 - Round 1 - Week 30? Is it simply a non-consequential coincidence that the mainstream media has broadcast a bloody photo of George Zimmerman this week?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Honestly, I don't get the whole week and round thing. Would you mind starting from the beginning once more? I understand it may be hard to compact every reference and everything you've discovered into a written paragraph, but if you don't mind please do!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
reply to post by XXX777

Honestly, I don't get the whole week and round thing. Would you mind starting from the beginning once more? I understand it may be hard to compact every reference and everything you've discovered into a written paragraph, but if you don't mind please do!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
So we are in 3-1-28.
Type 3, Round 1, Week 28.
The 3rd Type would be SWP, Separation of the World Parents.
This is the point at which the Great Mother divides Herself and gives birth to Her Son.
Remember She has no husband, She is the Widow, She is alone and Immaculately pregnant.
She separates Herself as represented by a circle with a diameter drawn across.

Look at the number 28...
Close to a month.
Close to a Moon.
28 times 10 equals 280.
1440 weeks is close to 28 years.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

The numbers you are presenting only make sense in the confused way youve mashed them together... "This matches this because i say so"

You are trying to make connections that support your delusions. You ignore the information that contradicts your beliefs.

This is the wrong way to go about finding the truth. Ive told you this over and over... but it doesnt seem to stick. New age stupidity has taken away the ability to reason.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
So it is the time for birth....

William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, are expecting a baby. Good for them!! They are involved in World Creation.

But remember that birth is the fall of man into the matter. Things go up. Things go down. The symbolic communications in the broadcast media are telling us that things are going down now. Down ways is the best ways right about now.

Type 3.... Separation of the World Parents, the Woman making Her Son.
Round 1.... World Creation, the generative force.
Week 28....

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by XXX777

The numbers you are presenting only make sense in the confused way youve mashed them together... "This matches this because i say so"

You are trying to make connections that support your delusions. You ignore the information that contradicts your beliefs.

This is the wrong way to go about finding the truth. Ive told you this over and over... but it doesnt seem to stick. New age stupidity has taken away the ability to reason.

No, I didn't mash them together. Other people are making this happen. I am only discovering it for myself.

No delusions. Nothing contradicts this.

You have an interesting philosophy.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Pelvi, we are now in Type 3 - Round 1 - Week 30.
That would be the Separation of the World Parents - World Creation - Week 30....

WC = World Creation
GM = Great Mother
SWP = Separation of the World Parents
BH = Birth of the Hero
SD = Slaying the Dragon
RC = Return of the Captive

(The ''Captive'' is actually the Goddess Herself, held captive in the high tower of ye olde dragon tales, awaiting the valiant Hero that will slay the Dragon and rescue Her. And then of course after being impregnated by the Hero the Goddess is held captive to her new condition for 40 weeks until She gives birth to the one held captive inside Her. It is recursive or fractal. The world is unfolding along these archetypal themes, along this 40-week timeline, as directed by the ? who are in charge of it. They are synchronizing economic activity. )

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Look at this old 2011 chart again....

This is showing Type 5 through an incomplete Type 2.
Each large Type is 240 weeks, or 6 Rounds of 40 weeks.

Rounds 1 & 6 are shown so you can see how each Type is a complete movement.

We are now in Type 3.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

edit on 4-1-2013 by XXX777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm only up to page 6 but just wanted to say so far, you've blown my mind! I think you've cracked it!
Great work, looking forward to catching up on the thread! S&F

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starcrossd
I'm only up to page 6 but just wanted to say so far, you've blown my mind! I think you've cracked it!
Great work, looking forward to catching up on the thread! S&F

Awesome! Good luck putting it all together. I have a rambling style of writing. My original intention was to throw a little bit of information out there and see if anybody knew anything.

We are about to start the 33rd Week of Type 3 Round 1.

Type 3 is the archetypal Separation of the World Parents. Think Immaculate Conception. The Great Mother is alone. She has no husband. She is a widow. She is going to create her son by separating herself into two. She will build the son of the widow step by step.

Round 1 has the characteristics of Type 1. This scheme I am talking about is sort of recursive or fractal in nature. Type 1 is called the World Creation. It is about the one, the totality, the all, the whole thing. It is symbolized by a single dot. In this Round 1 we have seen a move up in the stock market as signaled, at the gate, by the story of a man that admits to the kidnapping and murder of a boy named Etan Patz 33 years ago. When I say ''gate'' I mean the transition point between Rounds. A Round lasts for 40 weeks. The story was broadcast in Week 40 of the previous Round. I think the number 33 is used to signal up moves, but only at the correct time, during the correct week, or the week that is significant based on which Round we are in at the time. In the new Round, the market traded up for 20 weeks to a sort of midway point, a pivot, a balance, and then it turned down as a new story was being broadcast about a 6 year old girl that was found dismembered. She was separated into parts in the 20th week. The up move turned down. We are seeing a retracement of sorts from an intermediate bottom, but the Dow Jones Industrial Average is still down below the 20th week.

Currently, we just saw Week 32 result in a big up move in the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Let's see what those on the upper level have in store for us in the coming Week 33....

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
RE: event of 9/11 2001.

I have previously mentioned that events of significance appear to happen 13 days after a new Round begins.

For example, look at two events from the Type that was happening three Types prior to the current Type. We are currently experiencing a world of Type 3. Three Types prior we would have been experiencing Type 6. I am talking about a time 20 Rounds ago.

The Type 6 Round 1 ''gate'' is August 5, 1998. That is on a Wednesday, specifically the Wednesday of Type 5 Round 6 Week 40. So Type 5 is ending and Type 6 is starting on 8-5-1998. Thirteen days later President Clinton admitted to the Monica Lewinsky affair.

The Type 6 Round 5 gate is August 29, 2001. That is on a Wednesday, specifically the Wednesday of Type 6 Round 4 Week 40. So Round 4 is ending and Round 5 is beginning on 8-29-2001. Recall that Round 5 is Slaying the Dragon. Thirteen days later is September 11, 2001.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
reply to post by Truthandinfo

That is just me being silly.
It comes from a Melvins song.
It is a sample collage made up of the voice of a televangelist.

"Do you suppose God wants to heal cancer?
Christians are commanded: Acohol is good
A vision of crutches
You partake of the dust of the ground
I know some of you are frightened by this
You can go to church; and you're naked
and over the fowl of the air
And fire
Of course people said they're drunk
And this my friends is my prayer for you."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I think we are on the same page. I was actually contemplating creating a similar thread myself, but it is difficult to know where to begin and how to proceed without getting sidetracked. (This is a huge subject, and difficult, if not impossible, to put into a concise and coherent format that would fit into a single thread.) I first discovered this code (which I view as essentually allegoric in nature) in 2001, in writings from the 1st Century CE. I then traced it back to as far as 2000 BCE and forward to present day. I have been able to decipher some of it, but mostly around the 1st Century.

I know that the assignment of the "Camelot" metaphor to the Kennedy Administration was part of this code and it appears that JFK was assassinated because he bugged the wrong office.

I also know that this code forms the real "Matrix". And, yes, I see the use of this code in the movie "They Live". It is the basis for Free Mason allegory and it is the subject of Kaballah, Alchemy, Astrology, and a wide variety of other occultist and esoteric groups.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I like what you've done here. very similar to the REINHARDT timelines ....but slightly less compelling.

I just looked at R's page and it says he has, in November 2012, predicted the "next Enron". op, can you make any compare/contrast to R's information?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join