It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ten days from now we see the coincidence of minor and major cycles.
Thirteen days later.... massive moment of occult influence. June 5 is the Night Of The Watcher, a World Class moment in history.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Ironically my parents anniversary is on the 5th of June. HAHAHAHA

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Major kudos to you OP. I'm about to rip through the Blavatsky texts again with this in mind.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Not that those bi volume tomes can be ripped through but you know what I mean

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by XXX777

Ironically my parents anniversary is on the 5th of June. HAHAHAHA

Ask your parents who set that date? I bet your father, or his father, was steering the wedding towards that date. Maybe your mother's father.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by XXX777

Why are there 52 cards in a deck? Because 52x7=364 which is very close to a full year of days.

You forgot the Joker so that makes it 365 days.

So. Why not 73? 73x5 = 365 exactly

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
52 weeks in the mundane year, pack of cards.

Facebook couldn't beat the 9-month cycle.
Stocks are down again.
Next week is the end.
I'm looking for news along lines of Elizabeth Smart, Natalee Holloway, Madeleine McCann, Kyron Horman.
Next week I'm looking for mainstream headline news about birth/rebirth/return.
It can be positive or negative, but since the gang flashed their early warning signs in the week of March 12 I am guessing there will be negative news or no news at all, just a continuation of selling pressure and expectation of something useful on June 5.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
Satan told me it is the calendar that ends the 33rd trading week right here currently look the Easter bunny!

I said there would be two trading days. I was wrong. The market is closed on Friday.

So I'm a day short and a dollar long.

I actually do expect wholesale slaughter next week and week after and so on.

And fire.

To many these words will appear foolish, and to some extent they are as a source is revealed in them. Regardless of the understanding or lack thereof in reference to this posting I will say nice work, you are indeed plugged into the "secret calender".

Let me ask you this XXX777, what does Satan tell you occurs at the end of the 40th week?

40 weeks = judgement (time increment)

or more specifically Sunset ending May 26th begining May 27th 2012? For your source now knows exactly what will happen to him on that day.

God Bless

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

52 weeks in the mundane year, pack of cards.

Facebook couldn't beat the 9-month cycle.
Stocks are down again.
Next week is the end.
I'm looking for news along lines of Elizabeth Smart, Natalee Holloway, Madeleine McCann, Kyron Horman.
Next week I'm looking for mainstream headline news about birth/rebirth/return.
It can be positive or negative, but since the gang flashed their early warning signs in the week of March 12 I am guessing there will be negative news or no news at all, just a continuation of selling pressure and expectation of something useful on June 5.

Next week is indeed "the end".

Birth (Elohim), Re-Birth (Elohim), Return (of the King of Kings).

God Bless,

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I'll have to ask, but my mother's father died when she was 5 so I doubt that angle will fly and my living grandfather is not related to anything tied to the occult. He's a simple farmer and retired cop. I'm the first Mason in my immediate family; I think there are some distant 5th cousins, twice-removed kind of thing who are Masons, but not very active.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Man, I'm just being silly. I mean who is Satan really?
The cycle I observe lasts for 40 weeks.
I do not know what will happen, but at key moments I watch to see what news stories are run at the top of the headlines. Those stories always contain archetypal information. They are encoded messages. Period. The news broadcasts encoded messages. Let us watch and see.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This chart shows the early warning....

...and shows that we are approaching the 240-week moving average as we enter into the 240th week of the cycle.

Pfffff. It's just coincidence.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Satan told me it is the calendar that ends the 33rd trading week right here currently look the Easter bunny!

I said there would be two trading days. I was wrong. The market is closed on Friday.

So I'm a day short and a dollar long.

I actually do expect wholesale slaughter next week and week after and so on.

And fire.

To many these words will appear foolish, and to some extent they are as a source is revealed in them. Regardless of the understanding or lack thereof in reference to this posting I will say nice work, you are indeed plugged into the "secret calender".

Let me ask you this XXX777, what does Satan tell you occurs at the end of the 40th week?

40 weeks = judgement (time increment)

or more specifically Sunset ending May 26th begining May 27th 2012? For your source now knows exactly what will happen to him on that day.

God Bless

I have to revisit this post because it is simply the most awesome post of awesome posts.

Dude asks me what Satan tells me.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Two posts above, that refers to the 240-day moving average. Huh huh. Even I make mistakes. That is my self-discrediting style that keeps 'em on their toes. On the radio today I heard some talk about Obama not being a U.S. citizen. They've brought that topic back again. I even heard that Bill Clinton is on record as stating he knows that Obama is not eligible to be President. Interesting. I wonder if June 5 will be the day Obama gets impeached.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Elizabeth Smart was sighted in Spokane, Washington (home of Spokane International Airport & Fairchild Air Force Base) on Monday May 21.

Isn't that interesting that she has been positioned up there near Portland again?

At this time?

Get outta here!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Wednesday, May 23, 2012.
End of minor and major cycle.
Dow Jones Industrial Average closes down 6.66 points.

That is a wink and a nudge right there.

Tip o' the hat!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Etan Patz....
NY Police have a man in custody. He is supposedly confessing to the murder of the boy 33 years ago. Dow closes up 33.60.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
re: Etan Patz....
NY Police have a man in custody. He is supposedly confessing to the murder of the boy 33 years ago.

I was expecting news of a missing child such as Kyron Horman or Madelein McCann. Elizabeth Smart was in Washington this week so I really thought we would get a report on the discovery of Kyron Horman.

But this news about the murderer of Etan Patz is the key news for the week. And it has the number 33 in it so you are sure to not miss it. Don't think it is a good story because the murderer is in custody. It is a bad story about a murdered 6-year old. This is exactly the type of story I was looking for as confirmation. Of course the early warning was ten weeks ago so the biggest sellers have all had ample opportunity to unload their long positions and go short or hold cash.

There are various locks and keys along the way, various opportunities to display the power to new initiates. The public initiatic events are used to demonstrate that the tail actually does wag the dog. At first, the revelation of the lock. Later, keys are revealed. I just happened to have insight into the 30th week key 10 weeks ago, so I was totally expecting additional negativity this week.

Don't forget June 5 coming up soon....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Some guy, on some other thread, just brought to my attention the fact that Venus will pass in front of Mr. Sunshine on June Freakin' Five.

June 5th, 2012!!!

We've got.....
1. Night Of The Watcher
2. 13 days after new cycle begins
3. Venus transit

This is a powerful cocktail.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firewater

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by XXX777

Why are there 52 cards in a deck? Because 52x7=364 which is very close to a full year of days.

You forgot the Joker so that makes it 365 days.

So. Why not 73? 73x5 = 365 exactly

Ahhhh this is close to the 72 virgins thing.
5 refers to Venus.
5 x 72 = 360 degrees of the circle.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join