It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

We are in the early stages of the 3rd great archetype and it is Week 16.
Aaron Hernandez news articles mention John 3:16.

I can't really say those two things are related.

The April puts are going to expire worthless unless there is some Earth-shattering kaboom. These things expire on the third Friday of each month. My target was Dow 20,000. Not going to happen. So this is another instance of knowing the turning point and yet still losing money.

The fact remains that the market did turn at the point I indicated. And it is trading lower as I indicated. Has anybody ever had this sort of thing happening in their lives? Has anybody experienced some linkage between news and stock markets? Did it simply turn out to be some sort of mental aberration?

Tomorrow IS Friday. It could be another Black Friday.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Today is the last day of week 18. The mainstream news seems to be very negative. There is confusion constantly. The news personalities and the popular celebrities are speaking against the President. They loved Obama and they hate Trump. The stock market in general has moved higher since week 1. Things seem shaky to me and on the chart the picture is perfectly confusing.

Week 9 DJIA closed at 21,005. This week 18 DJIA closed at 21,006. This is a potential double top formation stretched out over two and a half months. The number 19 is something to cautious about. Nineteen 9-11 hijackers. Degree 19 is the Pontiff. Even the Pope talks against Trump and the wall project.

Does anybody want to share their general feelings about the condition of the world, politics and the business cycle?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: reficul
?????? would you care to elaborate on this theory of yours? it's pretty vague.

It's all about monitoring the Sun.
Forecasting its behavior.
And betting on said behavior.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

originally posted by: reficul
?????? would you care to elaborate on this theory of yours? it's pretty vague.

It's all about monitoring the Sun.
Forecasting its behavior.
And betting on said behavior.

Tell me some more about this. What is with this "monitoring the Sun" and how do you do it?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
We are in week 20.

Remember I was thinking about a sine wave, as it represents a circle. I was thinking we might see a stock movement that would break the 40 weeks into four groups of ten weeks each. I was thinking we would see a move up, then down, down again and finally up similar to a sine wave. Now I am thinking that we might see a 50/50 move. The market has been up and bumping its head against a level just over DOW 21 thousand. (21 like black jack)

The DOW looks as if it could make a double top on the chart. News is bubbling around Kyron.... New details in the search for Kyron Horman "New documents and interviews suggest there’s increased activity surrounding the investigation into Kyron Horman's disappearance."

We are in the first small step -- I was thinking first archetype "the ALL" like a circle or sine wave.
We are in the third greater step -- I am now thinking 50/50 split, which is what the great mother is doing when she divides herself into female & male. The male, Baby Jesus, is being created inside the female. Half and half. 20 weeks and 20 weeks. Now, or a few days from now, would be a good time to see a broadcast news signal. The signal could represent a down movement with a duration indicated by something in the news story such as a symbol or a concept that indicates a calendar date in the future.

Politics is confusing and tearing apart the public viewer. There seems to be negativity in the air. I have to say I am not expecting a positive (stock market up) indication. I naturally expect a downward movement. Regardless, these are interesting times.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just some things I've noticed.... Kyron went missing June 4, 2010. June 2, 2017 will mark 365 weeks since that time -- a full circle in a sense. It will also be the last trading day of Week 22. 22 are said to have died in the Manchester concert bombing. 23 is the number of the Hero. Google Kyron Horman and see the news bubbling up.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Week 23. Last week Trump announces something that should be good for business and good for stocks. Stocks go up that afternoon and the next day. Makes sense.

Saturday London terror.

Sunday starts Week 23. The way I see the system and its signals, the market is going down. There has been a very real Trump rally so far. True. But I saw the signal of a downturn 23 weeks ago. I'm on the edge of my seat...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm just curious Gen if you don't mind me asking, but how do you filter the noise from the good stuff?
I was just reading your last few posts and I was thinking 'Who is Kyron Horman?'
So why is he important and not a missing teen in Australia for example?
edit on 6-6-2017 by Jubei42 because: typo

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
I'm just curious Gen if you don't mind me asking, but how do you filter the noise from the good stuff?
I was just reading your last few posts and I was thinking 'Who is Kyron Horman?'

My research starts with the kidnapping/recovery of Elizabeth Smart on June 5, 2002. June 5 is known as the Night of the Watcher. Kyron disappeared on June 4 -- close enough. You are correct in wondering "Why Kyron Horman?"

Exactly why? The mainstream media won't let the story fade away and so I think the story is going to be important and play some role in the 40-week cycle. We just recently saw the 7 year anniversary of the boy's disappearance. A full cycle? I don't know. I really was thinking some news about the boy's discovery (good or bad) would be played last week. But no. I just keep watching.

I only really look to see what happens in the 40th week and on June 5 or the day before or after June 5.

We are currently in Week 23. We may be seeing a silent turn around in the stock market. Who knows really? I don't rely on charts only, but I do look at charts as does every other person involved in the stock market. The charts tend to lead people one way or the other. The charts tend to be self-fulfilling prophecy of a sort. At least in the sense that certain chart patterns resolve in ways that tend to repeat over and over again. We are currently near the top of the charts and the thing really has a lot of people sucked into it as it appears to have made another breakout, a pull back to test the breakout, and now we wait to see if the market surges higher or breaks down. Trump says no to Paris climate scheme last week. London terror attack over the weekend. Lots of stuff boiling just under the surface. This is a very exciting time and a strange time indeed.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Ha! Filter the noise? Geese dump droppings on Disneyland guests, hitting 17 people
SEVENTEEN and SIX.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You know I'm slow sometimes.

Just for the record... the Cathy Griffin and Trump's severed head photo made waves May 30, 2017. The market is up since then. The severed head is a symbol of spiritual elevation. The market also was elevated since the photo.

This is just an amazingly blatant use of symbolism in the media, in a way that grabbed attention, and in a way that was obviously over the top.

The timing is super suspect.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

Ha! Filter the noise? Geese dump droppings on Disneyland guests, hitting 17 people
SEVENTEEN and SIX.

Go read the Disneyland news again. The 17 people sullied by droppings June 10, 2017 "were given with clean clothes". This makes me think of Revelation 19:8. Now with clean clothing they are ready for the marriage supper of the Lamb.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The mainstream news media, the most watched, the constantly observed data stream, has us prepped now for the white horse. We have been shown the signal of spiritual elevation, we have been dressed for the feast and we are now waiting for the appearance of the white horse.

Can you feel things building up?

Seems like something is brewing.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

This is Week 24 by the way. Revelation mentions 24 elders and 4 living creatures. Is that 24 hours of a day and 4 directions? All the world? Time and location? The physical realm?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
A friend showed me Saturday Night Live from May 20 featuring Alec Baldwin as Trump singing Hallelujah. Ten days later on May 30 we get the Cathy Griffin severed Trump head photo looking like the 9 degree. Eleven days later we get a Saturday news article telling of people dressed in clean clothing at Disneyland. Eleven days later we have summer solstice. I'm looking for the white horse.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Claude Hudson convicted on summer solstice June 21, 2017.

Ma n convicted for punching officer at Elizabeth Smart event

They say this guy was at an Elizabeth Smart speaking and book signing event when he tried to skip ahead of the line and talk to Elizabeth Smart. He is approached by an Indiana State University Police Officer. News tells us that he punched the officer repeatedly in the stomach. He has a folding pocket knife on him. He has a record of arrests including attempted murder. He is currently on parole for a burglary conviction.

Another news article... Man with knife arrested for approaching Elizabeth Smart ...gives the additional details and the headline makes it sound as if a person can be arrested for simply approaching Elizabeth Smart. Weird, isn't it?

They just HAD to convict the guy at summer solstice.

Remember summer solstice is the place of the skull, it is an exit (presumably from Heaven), it is the choice time to kick a person out of your group, it is the peak of the sun's strength and the longest day/shortest night. Recall that Richard Griffin was kicked out of rap group Public Enemy on June 21, 1989 for supposedly making anti-Semitic statements.
edit on 21-6-2017 by Generation9 because: added the "exit" part

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Is this the first week of the stock market selloff? Are we seeing the marriage feast? What is the meaning of the Lamb and the Lion?

After 24 weeks the stock market closed at a new high. A new daily closing high. A new weekly closing high. Just days before the summer solstice. If you look at the Dow chart you will see 20 weeks of zig-zag upward followed by 4 straight weeks of up movement. Is this the 24 elders and the 4 living creatures? Look at the weekly chart. Read Revelation 19. 24 weeks and 24 elders. All the hours of the day. A complete cycle. This takes us up to the solstice, one of the living creatures. The 4 living creatures point to the solstices and equinoxes. Week 21-24 on the Dow chart show us four weeks marching upward. Up to the Lion. The Lion marks the summer solstice.

We've been shown a broadcast of Hallelujah. We've been shown a severed head. We've shown a story about being given in clean clothes. Go back and read it. AP wanted you to see it. "GIVEN IN CLEAN CLOTHES" like a bride is given in clean clothes by her father to her groom. The marriage feast of the Lamb.

We are looking at the Lion and the Lamb here. We are in Week 25. So far the Dow daily chart shows us a gap up on Monday creating a tall white candlestick. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday sell down and show us some small red candlesticks. This type of trading sets up a well known candlestick pattern that is supposed to be followed by a huge white candlestick in the fifth day of trading. In that sort of pattern you see a big move up, three small moves down and then a big move up beyond the original up move into new high territory. Search "rising three methods". You and I both know that there are a lot of traders looking for this pattern to emerge as the Dow surges up even higher to new record levels. But I think we may see the opposite. Why? The Lion. The peak.

The public (gentiles) are the weak.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It seems to me that you are talking terribly

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: maicata

Look at the Dow chart. The market is struggling since the solstice. The public broadcasting of the severed head image was telling us something. The "Rising Three Methods" candlestick pattern did not appear on June 23. That was the key Wednesday. If Wednesday June 23 had printed a huge up candlestick then the stock market would have launched higher. Instead it struggles and is down a bit currently. We can only watch and see how it resolves.

Time now 3 -- 1 -- Week 27.

edit on 6-7-2017 by Generation9 because: June 23

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Been a while. Making an observation here. Trading has concluded for Week 30 ("the period of viability") and news tells us that high profile baby Charlie Gard has died. The DJIA index closed at daily and weekly highs.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join