It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

This is Sunday, March 18, 2018 [ 3-2-24 ].

We are in the 3rd big archetypal step. Tuesday is the third day of the week. So I am thinking Tuesday will be the target day in the 32nd week. That would be 5-15-2018 (May 15, 2018).

You have to admit that the stock market activity is interesting, no? Just hovering around in a channel. Went up too high and sold off. Went down to low and bought up. About 8 weeks left. I think stocks will just stay in the channel until they break downward. Something on Tuesday, May 15th could clear up the situation.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Today the Federal Reserve announced an interest rate hike. That is theoretically going to pressure the stock market downward. It is a classic idea in the investment world that higher interest rates will draw some participants away from stocks and into bonds. Keep in mind that the interest rates are still quite low, but still the idea remains in every trader's mind.

In order to counteract that downward pressure a special AP News headline was concocted.... IS suicide bomber kills 33 as Afghans celebrate new year

The number 33 in the headline signals you to buy the stock market. Remember 33 up, 32 down. It is not yet time to start the real selloff. Some people might be thinking that the Fed rate hike will start the selling in earnest, but we still have 8 more weeks until the target date.

Don't be shocked if the stocks rally big in the next few days or weeks due to a lack of selling interest. The talking heads will probably have some line about the rate hike being already priced in, etc. You know how it goes.

On this day, rate hike, 33 news. Just in case you're not sure. You know some new guy is out there following or being led, and he doesn't know about the mid-May target yet. Today is a learning opportunity. The general thought is down after rate hike and yet the market will move up in the near future.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
3/22 Skull-n-Bones day, down a big 700, only setting up the rally

Who runs the market? They knocked it down only to run it up.

Who runs the AP News? They told you to be in buying mode. Buy low, sell high. The next day you get the buying opportunity.

8 weeks to go. Watch it unfold!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Today is Wednesday, April 25, 2018 which is the 4th day of 3-2-29. 18 days from now we are at the 32nd week. Or the 32nd floor. The main character rains down death, supposedly, from the 32nd floor. Watch closely. Maybe there is some sort of wind-up that can help us see something before it happens. Something will have to happen in the 32nd week. First day, last day or I don't know. 3rd day is Tuesday, a war day. 2nd day is Monday, something about the great mother archetype or a moon thing. It's coming no doubt. Sure as the 40th week Vegas shooter. I always find these things to be total surprises. I am going to try to figure it out in the days just before it happens.

3-2-29 april 22, 2018

3-2-30 april 29, 2018

3-2-32 may 13, 2018

3-2-40 july 8, 2018

3-3-18 november 11,2018

3-3-23 february 3, 2019

3-2-30 march 24, 2019

3-3-40 june 2, 2019

-------> june 5, 2019 WEDNESDAY of the 40th week

3-4-1 june 9, 2019

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

Would I be correct in saying that it has much to do with astrology?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I don't know about astrology. I think that would be too difficult for members of the inside group to follow. Counting weeks is much easier. But who knows? Anybody notice any alignments with the 40-weeks cycle and astrology?

We are ten days away from the target week. May 13 - May 19. I would think nothing bad would happen on Mothers Day. That would be too cynical.

I am looking for something on the third day -- Tuesday, a war day. Remember 9/11 happened on a Tuesday.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Remember the central character, #23, goes to the 32nd floor and then rains down death on the unsuspecting crowd below.

Perhaps the 32nd week passes by and THEN something in the 33rd week...?

I really doubt it. I think the shooting takes place from the 32nd level. So it is the 32nd week we are waiting for. I would think traders would be positioned for the final blow by Friday of the 31st week. Something is going to happen in that 32nd week that will shake the stock market. I have no idea what it will be. I do think that the current stock charts show a weak market. Ever since the 18th week ''quickening'' of the bull's ending. We can only wait and watch. Something is going to slaughter the bull market and slaughter it good. At least 8 weeks of selling until we get another 40th week clue.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

The NHTSA reports that most accidents occur during "rush hour," between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. And according to the NHTSA, Saturday is the most dangerous day of the week to drive, primarily because there are more cars – and more drunk drivers – on the road than any other day.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
a reply to: XXX777

Would I be correct in saying that it has much to do with astrology?

There are many successful companies that use astrology for business- Apple, JP Morgan Chase, in fact there are rumors that the US government also has a few astrologers on payroll.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXX777
The mainstream Media is edited.

When you see a story that makes headlines, all the channels, every paper, then you know that it came from the top.

When you can read the symbolism in the story, then you can follow the storyline.

Don't tell em how you are doing it...they will use your info to alter their tactics of disinformation......just rat them out online when you see what is coming down the pipes.....the lazy beestards don't deserve any more help putting the screws to We The People.

They have been dumb enough to keep using the same methods for so long why help them identify their own weaknesses.

Pattern recognition is a sign of being a visual thinker....be aware that this is something they know about and utilise.....explaining it to the masses will have less impact than you believe...better to keep deciphering and posting online...quietly.

edit on 3-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Search for AP News headline "Bombing at mosque in Afghanistan kills 14, wounds 33" on May 6 at 1:08 eastern time.

Two weeks to go.... I have changed my mind about the precise timing of a trade.... the clue tells us the action takes place on floor 32.... the system is a weekly system so at the close of trading on Friday, May 11 we will know the 31st week level. Not there yet. The 32nd week level is going to be known in week 32..... I think the AP News bombing 13 & 33 story is a clue telling us that the market creators are going to attempt to run this market up over the next two weeks. The stock chart looks all TOO OBVIOUS right now. So weak and faltering inside a descending channel. I think the market is going to run up for two weeks and then we will have arrived at the week 32 level. From there it is down.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Stocks are headed in the correct temporary direction -- up. These APNews 32 & 33 signals are very real in my opinion. They sometimes fail to deliver due to greater market forces ganged up against the market fabricators. They are suggestions given out in the broadcast press during times of indecision or critical moments involving chart formations.

Notice there is a new moon in Week 32 on Tuesday, May 15, 2018. That brings to mind the new moon of the Bible story. Between two thieving full moons. Some of you kicked back against that concept years ago. The new moon is the one centered between the two full moons. The moon doesn't create the light. It only steals the light from the sun. Same as the earth itself -- get it? We are sinners. Born. In darkness. Berthed upon the water. Birthed again into the light.

We are talking about the third greater archetypal step in the sequence. The creation of the hero via separation of the world parents. The bull market is going to be slaughtered. The idea that we see it coming gives us faith in the setup. We can see a chart pattern forming and it indicates a possible break down. Even as the market moves down we are shown signs that all is well. Nobody knows the exact time of the breakdown. Or do they? Some do. Most do not.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
So here we are at Week 32. It starts right here. What happens? When?

The Las Vegas Shooter started right away at the very start of the week.

That AP News story makes me think the market rises all the way into Friday.

Tuesday is a very curious day.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018. Very interesting day and the Moon.

If you look at the Dow Jones Industrial Average chart you can identify a target level above at DOW 25,633.

Tuesday is ridiculous.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Thought I'd have a go at your game... I'm guessing someone getting sucked out of a plane is interesting enough news to most people that this article will appear across the MSM because I don't read much news other than the guardian...

www.theguardian.com...

The windshield shattered about half an hour after the plane took off at 6.25am local time, the Chengdu Economic Daily said. A separate report said the aircraft had accumulated 19,912 flight hours since entering service at Sichuan Airlines in July 2011.

Birds or lightning strikes have been known to crack airliners’ windshields before but an entire windshield coming off is rare. In 1990 one of the pilots on British Airways flight 5390 was sucked partially out of the cabin window after its windshield blew out at 23,000 feet. He survived the incident, which occurred on a BAC-111 jet.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: f4andHALFtoads

I saw that linked at Drudge Report. Yes it has the number 32 thousand in the headline, but it isn't getting any traction in the AP News wire. Maybe some big traders saw it and sold today because of the 32? Who knows. Keep watching. I am.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
What I see is a shooting on the final trading day of the 32nd week. The clue was a shooting. They told you the 32nd floor. The Hero dies. Game over. Here we are at the end of the trading week and we get a shooting. I guess it is just a reminder or something. So I'm looking forward to the down move starting right away Sunday futures time.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The big Secret is that Osama Binladin was never killed by Seal team 6. Can any one physically prove it?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
The big Secret is that Osama Binladin was never killed by Seal team 6. Can any one physically prove it?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Are you guys watching this Dow index chart? This is exciting!

You know I always harp on about the best "selling" method is to start to the top side. Remember?

Here we have Week 33 starting to trade via Chicago Futures contracts on the evening of Sunday, May 20, 2018. The group with the most influence, the classic "They" group, started by gapping up and supporting the newly elevated level. When New York trading began Monday morning the market gapped up and then ran higher to meet the new line drawn in the Futures sand. And it was supported. Of course the majority of the outsiders group believed this was the beginning of a breakout from the downward sloping consolidation. It truly "looked" like the market was going to run fast and far above.

After Monday's New York session closed, the Monday night Futures contract traded slightly higher again as it appeared there would be nothing but support for this new breakout move. All looked rosy until Tuesday morning when the New York regular session opened and started selling all day into the close. About 2/3 of Monday's gain was wiped out Tuesday with the Dow index settling down 178 points.

What is next?! Do the outsiders think Tuesday was a consolidation? Back filled and ready to run again Wednesday? Will the insiders group bring the hammer down and sell off hundreds of points again? On Message Wednesday. On Thor's Thursday. When will the real avalanche begin?

This is edge of the seat conspiracy stuff right here!

And I have sketched an amazing chart move with math and everything that will blow your mind and show you that the market actually did reach floor 32 in Week 32. I'll post that picture if and when the market really settles in to a major down move. Also, Monday's intraday chart looks similar to the entire 32-week movement. Stay tuning.....

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Thanks again for detailing what you have here, there's certainly something to it as I watched the bull slaughter. I think you should consider the Irish abortion referendum in relation to your archetypal theories, I think there's something in it and we are about to see a major play. Maybe the Madrid V Liverpool match tonight will present a signal.

At the bottom right of this chart you can see that the bulls get slaughtered at the end of the day after trying to recover from numerous "hammer" attacks (img1), I was watching BBC news prior to this happening and I have to say the live commentary fit perfectly. Throughout the day they were covering a piece about a 96yr old pensioner (D-day veteran) who had survived a hammer attack but towards the end of the trading day (img2) they switched it, the story was about "badger baiters" and how time was running out for them.

My logic is that a badger is a form of bear, and that the bulls have been baiting them over the last few weeks but now the bears have managed to draw blood - next week will be a bad one for bulls. Watch GBPUSD/EURUSD.

For those who don't understand candles the white is a bear and black is a bull, on the second image you can see the bulls are slaughtered although there is a wimpering fight in the last minute (literally last minute comeback, I closed at 21:59 GMT with max profit).

edit on 26-5-2018 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

96yr old vet survives hammer attack - news.sky.com...

"Joseph Isaacs, 40, of no fixed address, shouted "money, money, money" as he advanced on 96-year-old Lieutenant Commander Jim Booth, hitting him repeatedly over the head in November last year."

Badger baiters - www.bbc.co.uk...

Watch the video in the featured piece as this was the video aired between 21:45-22:00 as the "bull slaughter" was happening, notice how toward the end of the video the bulls are being hounded. These people have already been convicted but it's set to bring about a wave of convictions where "badger baiters" are held accountable, think of badger baiters as bulls.

edit on 26-5-2018 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join