It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

They say life support was withdrawn. Purposely timed.

This is an example of a timed event, timed to coincide with the occult 40-week cycle. Week 30 is an important week. Read about it in Blavatsky's book.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The big secret is....

There is no secret.

Only a bill for $99.99

Pay up or you're going to collections.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

News tells us....

Claude F. Hudson sentenced.

There is another Elizabeth Smart movie.

Again they search for Kyron Horman.

Baby Charlie Gard passes.

Very busy week 30.

Today we start 31 and I expect the market to begin the down move. The major down move for at least 10 weeks until we get another opportunity for a signal in week 40.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Remember the Istanbul shooting in the last 40th week? The market is going to have to drop fast and far. We have to end at a point lower than we started. And the thing has been going up for 30 weeks! We have 10 weeks to take this market down and downer.

Searching for Kyron? Do they think he is hiding up a tree?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This real big secret is : What was katerrina posting that warranted a removal for being off-topic in this 5 year old thread where absolutely nobody, and I mean NOBODY, has a single iota of clue what it is about. I bet it was rude, no?

hit me

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Or did anybody notice anything about August 24th and May 1st?

Or just relax for a moment because the idea is really simple. There is a time table/time cycle and a method of sending information/signals which is all steeped in occult symbolism. One of these time periods lasts for 40 weeks. We are in week 34. Sunday starts week 35. There are six trading weeks left in the 40 weeks. In six weeks we will see a waterfall selloff that will take us back down below the start of the year. The whole year's gains will be wiped out in the next six weeks. Then in week 40 we'll see in the news some sort of story that signals the movement that will occur in the next forty weeks. And yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, my opinion, man.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

So here is week 40. I'm watching. Plus Friday, October 13th is coming up next week. That's pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

50 killed

400+ injured

64 year old "lone wolf" gunman

32nd floor

Week 40

13 days after new moon (Sept 20th)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

Just dont do anything and I mean anything during Mercury Retrograde

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Notice how in previous week forties there were shootings and bombings. Explosions go up and shootings go down. Blowing up and shooting down. I suspect 33 is a spiritual thing or lively thing versus 32 a material thing or dying thing. This time a shooter shooting down from the 32nd floor with 23 guns. Dude brought twenty-three guns to the deal. Dude.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Plus week thirty was an advance signal. It could take ten weeks to sell and reverse a gianormous position. So week 30 was the baby that didn't make it. That would be the signal at the point of viability. Not viable. But what is the headline news going to say is the regular old ordinary reason for the market?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Crystal Buttons at innearth that decide how 3d reaity gets printed
sad but true

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well. You know. It is the 40th week and news drops about Kim Wall's head and legs. Google "Kim Wall head and legs". Somebody? Anybody?

I mean head and legs?

Somebody is making this stuff up really nicely.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Is the Kim Wall news telling us the target date? Winter solstice? Market down until winter solstice?

Week 40 starts on Sunday with Vegas shooter and ends on Saturday with Kim Wall's skull and bones. Or more precisely head and legs. Or bones. The skull alone is a symbol of summer solstice and the bones are a symbol of winter solstice. Right?

Down now until winter solstice.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
23 guns shooting from the 32nd floor in front of the pyramid. In the fortieth week. And here we are in the first week with Friday the 13th. October no less. The stock market is at the highest high. What is going to happen on Friday?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
If this is the turning point then it is not only the SECOND week but the 12th week. And the hero 23 has the 12 helpers. Just the hero is dead because of the 30th Week news. So the market continues to rise after the 30th Week until the 2nd week of the second small step. Big step 3. Small step 2. Week 2.

Bump.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I just noticed this is the New Moon day. On the East Coast (Wall Street time) October 19, 2017 is the New Moon. The one between the two Full Moons. The place in between the two thieves. Whatever.

The Moon does not shine by itself. It only steals the light from the Sun. The new and dark Moon, eclipsed by the Earth, is chronologically located between two full moons. For a time we Earthlings are on the dark side of the Moon. Bathed in the light of the Sun we have a life free of Sin (the Moon).

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
The Moon does not shine by itself. It only steals the light from the Sun.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

More please...

If not just start a new thread, detailing this, hell, I'll make a site for it, if you get another right...
( if you start a new thread, post link here )

Very curious, I lightly invest and trade since bitcoin days, and have noticed a pattern already, but this info is even more dot connecty...
edit on 20-10-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join