It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 50
<< 47  48  49   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

They say life support was withdrawn. Purposely timed.

This is an example of a timed event, timed to coincide with the occult 40-week cycle. Week 30 is an important week. Read about it in Blavatsky's book.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The big secret is....

There is no secret.

Only a bill for $99.99

Pay up or you're going to collections.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

News tells us....

Claude F. Hudson sentenced.

There is another Elizabeth Smart movie.

Again they search for Kyron Horman.

Baby Charlie Gard passes.

Very busy week 30.

Today we start 31 and I expect the market to begin the down move. The major down move for at least 10 weeks until we get another opportunity for a signal in week 40.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Remember the Istanbul shooting in the last 40th week? The market is going to have to drop fast and far. We have to end at a point lower than we started. And the thing has been going up for 30 weeks! We have 10 weeks to take this market down and downer.

Searching for Kyron? Do they think he is hiding up a tree?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This real big secret is : What was katerrina posting that warranted a removal for being off-topic in this 5 year old thread where absolutely nobody, and I mean NOBODY, has a single iota of clue what it is about. I bet it was rude, no?

hit me

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Or did anybody notice anything about August 24th and May 1st?

Or just relax for a moment because the idea is really simple. There is a time table/time cycle and a method of sending information/signals which is all steeped in occult symbolism. One of these time periods lasts for 40 weeks. We are in week 34. Sunday starts week 35. There are six trading weeks left in the 40 weeks. In six weeks we will see a waterfall selloff that will take us back down below the start of the year. The whole year's gains will be wiped out in the next six weeks. Then in week 40 we'll see in the news some sort of story that signals the movement that will occur in the next forty weeks. And yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, my opinion, man.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49   >>

join