It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

edit on 03/03/2012 by coldlikecustard because: reply to wrong person

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

You mean they're cheating? Sounds about right

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

you called it this week terror attacks in brussels on an occult number 3/22 what is your take on this? fascinating thread here btw

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Good catch on "322". The month of March is named after Mars, the god of war. Tuesday is the day of Mars.

I see AP News headlines now that say "at least 31 dead". Let's wait to see how the numbers play out.

I've seen articles that have the number 33 within the text of the article, but not in the headline.

Let's keep watching the headlines. At this point it appears to be a negative sort of event, but the stock markets are all up.

I can't really say what the message is right now. We need some more information maybe.

Do you have any interpretation of this event? If you had to choose up or down which direction would you pick?

edit on 22-3-2016 by Generation9 because: some spelling corrections

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Remember that the encrypted message is going to tell us not what has happened, but rather what is going to happen in the coming 9 months.

This year the 40 weeks align with the start of Spring and then Christmas. This week (Week 40) is actually the 12th mundane week of the year 2016 and the next Week 40 begins on Christmas day of the 52nd mundane week. We are very curiously aligned with the start of Spring and Winter. That is obviously an ordinary time of new growth. Actually the entire cycle of new growth through maturity and the fall and deadly winter. This is a Chiron thing no doubt. These next nine months are like a theatrical presentation of mortal life. Esoterically that would be the Fall of Man, and actually the fall takes us all the way down to the Gate of the Gods near the Winter Solstice. This is totally Chiron stuff.

Let's watch the news headlines and meditate on this for a while. I always get good results by really dwelling on this for a few days. New concepts will form in your mind or new connections will be established in your consciousness.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There is information available to officials and they know who they are looking for. I would absolutely say that all involved are known and were being watched prior.

In Belgium they are moving on terrorists and making arrests. Also, latest AP News headline is reporting an airstrike on Al-Qaida militants in Yemen.

And now we're on page 40.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

AP News headline now telling us that Obama is playing the old tired "cold war is over" routine. That is obviously a ridiculous lie from the liar in chief. The propaganda is so obvious to anybody who is paying attention. There are people inside the Republic that are clearly not champions of the Republic. The truth is that the front line is everywhere.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Hey! Saw the news this morning and immediately went to my calendar to confirm. Incredible events going down today lining directly with the new turn in step. On Tuesday (Mars/War day) none the less. What's your take on it being World Water Day as well? I think it may be a nod at upcoming events...water scarcity/contaminated water supply/water wars/water control.

edit on 22-3-2016 by kngfc because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2016 by kngfc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kngfc

Hey! Saw the news this morning and immediately went to my calendar to confirm. Incredible events going down today lining directly with the new turn in step. On Tuesday (Mars/War day) none the less. What's your take on it being World Water Day as well? I think it may be a nod at upcoming events...water scarcity/contaminated water supply/water wars/water control.

I guess it's the water slide of my dream. Instead of a chart that draws the single well of a pool and then an immediate tumbling water slide down to a lower pool perhaps the chart draws a double pool above called hello and then slides down to a single pool below called kitty.

What's with the frogs?

Frogs need liquidity?

Actually all life needs liquidity. There is no dry life. Is there?

Silicon entities are not actually "alive". They run programs.

There could be a huge downturn in the market. But then again I could make the argument for a big new rally upwards. The whole March and Mars and Tuesday and 322 thing is totally making me think of war as a campaign or a crusade or a battle. It could be a quest for victory and then there you would have the "quest" or an upward movement in the market.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I saw an odd bit of news in the AP on Saturday of Week 39.

Last week on Saturday there was a story about hikers finding a skull near the Hollywood sign. You can search for "Hikers find human skull on trail near Hollywood sign" and you'll find it easily. It exists. AP created that headline on Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 11:12 PM. That is a curious time and a curious article except for the fact that it was published in the 39th week. I suppose that makes it just a strange story and one that did not occur in the 40th week. If somebody were to control the story's publishing time with the purpose of sending a message in the 40th week they would obviously have waited about an hour and published the story of a skull in the 40th week instead of the 39th week.

So I am thinking that the skull story on Saturday was just a random skull story. It could happen.

On the other hand the 40th week terror bombing seems to fit the mold perfectly.

And on 3/22. Tailor made. There were a couple of bombs causing death and invisibility. Then there was one bomb that remained earthbound -- no explosion. Two out of three blew up and one did not. 2/3 up and 1/3 down. Approximately 432 and 234. Two out of three and one out of three. I said "one out of three". You can make 1 out of 3 by dividing 3 by itself. 3/3 = 1. So that is 1 out of 3. 3/3 and 2/3 give you 5/3. But what or who exactly is the fifth third? If you have two thirds and another two thirds then you have to obviously add a fifth third. The two thirds is the invisible part. There are two invisible parts. 2/3 and 2/3. When you find the visible part or that additional 1/3, then you have 2/3 and 2/3 and 1/3 or 5/3. The additional 1/3, or the fifth third, is the human. 2/3 represents the invisible part. 1/3 represents the visible part. Together they are 1 even though two of the parts are invisible. The two invisible parts would be the sun and the other something. That would answer the question "where did the sun come from?" The answer is from the other something. There is the other something and the sun and the human who has an eye to self reference the sun. The sun is represented by one of the 2 thirds. The other something is represented by one of the 2 thirds. And then the final third is the human.

And that, my friend, is the rambling style that is so common among the rambling stream of consciousness babblers of the internet.

Maybe the terror bombing is not even the message. Maybe something else happens later this week. I mean it is the 40th week. All week long. I'm going to be here all week long.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This week is week 40 of the fifth grouping of 40 weeks. This is the time known as the "Slaying of the Dragon".

We are in the last week of the Slaying of the Dragon and we are looking for the signal story to let us know which way the market is going to move during the next forty weeks either up or down. We have been busy in the previous 39 weeks Slaying the Dragon and turning the market.

The story this week will tell us what is going to happen during the next 40 weeks.

The next 40 weeks will comprise the 6th grouping of 40 weeks or the "Rescue of the Captive". So in the next forty weeks we are going to experience some sort of capture followed by rescue. The capture occurs at the beginning and then rescue occurs at the end.

And now we can figure this out.....

The Captive is the goddess herself, or the female, the mother, the earth, the body, etc. The Captive represents earthbound life or mortal life.

The third terror bomber is still in his body. He is the captive. He didn't die. His bomb failed to detonate. He didn't disappear. In fact he is now being held captive. The story begins with the captive. It is shown to us in the form of a scripted theatrical presentation of a terrorist event. Worldwide news story curiously timed. At the end of the next 40 weeks we will witness the rescue. In order to be rescued one needs to be in mortal jeopardy or earthbound and suffering. At death one is released from ones bondage to the earth. In other words rescued. Of course I do not think the captured bomber is going to be released later this year. I think we will see another scene of the play that shows to us the idea of release. We'll see that later perhaps in a form we have anticipated.

Think about this. Terror bombing reminds one of mortality. Mortality is one of those advertising memes. When an advertisement contains subtle or even subliminal references to death we tend to feel agitated and we pay attention. Our senses are heightened. We are subject to impressions. We might even subconsciously be looking for a diversion to take our minds off of the idea of death. We lock on to whatever product the advertisement is selling to us and we pay attention. We may even act on this at a later time and buy something when we see it in the store.

The terror bombing is the signal story. It carries a message of mortality. The message is to fall downward through nine spheres until rescue at the Gate of the Gods.

We don't have to wait for any more information.

The event has the mark of contrivance.

There is a signature on it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the market go up this one last final week before beginning the selloff. Nor would I be surprised to see the market go down. Waiting for Friday afternoon is the thing to do.

edit on 23-3-2016 by Generation9 because: I am thinking of both parts at the same time in order to understand this thing. While writing about the mortal part I also swithed things and wrote about the immortal part. I was in both places at once. This is what was take out.... "The captive will be rescued at the end of the forty weeks by being released from earthbound life. In one single nine month period the invisible is bound to earth only to become visible at the end of the nine months. The invisible thing is falling down through nine spheres into the mortal body and ultimately through a portal into the visible world."

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
from the edit above.... "The captive will be rescued at the end of the forty weeks by being released from earthbound life. In one single nine month period the invisible is bound to earth only to become visible at the end of the nine months. The invisible thing is falling down through nine spheres into the mortal body and ultimately through a portal into the visible world."

Do you understand how my mind was working when I wrote this? The first sentence is talking about a mortal that dies. The second sentence is talking about an immortal that gives up immortality momentarily to experience mortality. See the mythology of Chiron. The third sentence makes a point about abortion. No one will go to Heaven who did not come from Heaven. If you are aborted then it is as if you were on the mothership destined for birth from the very moment of conception, but somehow you were aborted and you never made it to your destination. You didn't make it. You're dead. You didn't enter into the light. You don't go to Heaven. Heaven is not a place for dead babies. Only the living go to Heaven. So don't worry about the aborted babies. They're alright with being dead and disintegrated within the earthly matter. Now if they are alive when they enter into the light then they are actually alive and born and at their death they will go to Heaven. So don't even worry about the babies that come into the light and then die. They are released from earthly bondage and they are in Heaven. Apparently even terrorist bombers are in Heaven. How about that? Everybody that was born and dying until death subsequently enters into Heaven. It is as if we all play a role. We play our part and that is what we do. To various degrees of course. Some are great and some are terrible.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is Wednesday, March 23, 2016, week 40 of greater step 2 and lesser step 5 (2-5-40) and there is news of a human skull found in Brick Township, New Jersey yesterday 3/22. I wonder if a lot of guys who work with bricks live in Brick.

I also wonder if the AP News site will post this story or if it will stay local.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Here's a local news link.

NJ Skull

CHECK OUT THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE

"A previous version of this story incorrectly stated that the skull was found on March 18th"

If AP picks this up, it's almost undeniable.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXX777
Anybody?
Come on. Reading is fundamental.
Here is a fantastic quote from Blavatsky's book which is linked a few posts prior to this post.....

Blavatsky writes, ''It is not the seventh day after six days but a period the duration of which equals that of the seven "days" or any period made up of seven parts.''

That, my random and anonymous internet friends, is absolute gold.

She is saying that in any story of seven ''things'' one can locate six periods in between. The six are in the seven. For example, the Biblical story of creation is commonly referred to as the six days of creation and one day of rest, or a Sabbath day. The story itself tells us that the entire creation took six days. The seventh day is added in there to make it all equal the seven day week we commonly arrange our lives around. Even the Bible, which fools never cease to denigrate, tells us that the whole ''week'' long creation only took SIX days. Crack your cranium on that.

Check it out.... two points and a line between the two. TWO points. ONE line.

How about three points and two lines connecting them? Here comes a mind melter.... 7 points, 6 lines connecting them, and when finally arranged in a self-referencing circular fashion the 7 is the 1. Pure Blavatsky to the dome!! Helena P. Blavatsky says the 6 are in the 7 and the 7 is the 1. She is telling us that the creation story repeats over and over. Get it?

Please.

Somebody check in. Somebody come to this thread and read and understand that I am talking about something YOU already understand and then post up here to let me know that somebody, anybody knows what I am talking about.

Do you think Blavatsky was a doofus? Erich Neumann wrote a book about the same subject like 70 years later. They are both on point and two of the most valuable authors of the 19th and 20th centuries. And two of the most overlooked authors I might add. In fact, other authors go out of their way to make fun of Blavatsky.

I don't know what your game is but you already know the BB language and are using it fine. Some of us have had to acquire it in the dark and you are taking the piss. You have bigger fish to fry now. You have the future of your soul to consider. You have screwed the 5 enough. Don't you think you should be thinking about how to do a full disclosure without causing multiple civil wars? A quarter of the population, if angry, will be much to contend with and judging how cowardly the As and Bs are, there will be little resistance to a flood of millions of 5s bent on revenge.

Stop your games and deal with the mess you have created.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kngfc

One does have to wonder why the supposed original article was published with the Friday, March 18 date. Was the date changed? Was somebody in the news chain instructed to change the date to March 22 for dramatic effect?

Oh, and speaking of drama... Scientists say Shakespeare's skull may be missing from grave

Some really interesting things are happening in the news this week.

We get 3/22 bombing. The next day we are told that a skull was found in Brick the previous day. Now they can't even locate Shakespeares skull! What does this tell us? What is all this skull business about?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Too much skull news in the past six days to ignore.

This is telling us the direction is down.

These skulls are all about the mortal being entering through the gate of man, born to die and rise up at the gate of the gods.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I was so enthralled by this week's events that I completely forgot the stock market would be closed for Good Friday. So I missed the best opportunity to position a trade. Anyway, markets frequently try the up side on Mondays so I'll be looking to pull the trigger on a trade next week.

Mark this date on your calendars.... December 29, 2016.

To recap so far....
Sunday: Vernal Equinox
Monday:
Tuesday: 3/22 Terrorist Bombing
Wednesday: News about skull found on Tuesday
Thursday: Shakespeare's bones
Friday:
Saturday:

All pointing towards death. There is still time left in this week for some more information to be revealed in the news.

I am officially calling the direction down. I could be wrong. I've been wrong many times before. But this time I am saying down until the end of the year when the turning up signal will be given. You know already what it will be and that is how I am picking the date December 29.

Not much more to talk about here. As always I'll be looking for the intra-40 zig zags cued up by the symbolic headlines in the news.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kngfc

I am listing links to the news stories so we can see the timeline.
There are dates for the story publication, dates mentioned in the stories and also I have added the occult timeline dates inside brackets. The bracket dates show the 7-step greater cycle count, the 6-step lesser cycle count and then the 40-step weekly count. You will recall that the cycle count starts at 1-1-1 and progresses to 7-6-40. The week runs Sunday through Saturday.

1. On Saturday, March 19, 2016 [2-5-39] you have mention of a human skull found near Hollywood sign. This is a bit of foreshadowing I suppose. Notice the link is at the official AP.org website... Hikers find human skull on trail near Hollywood sign Look at the time stamp. It was published at 11:12pm or 23:12 in the 24-hour format. Number 23 is the number associated with the mythical hero and number 12 is a reference to the hero's companions. Also consider the publisher could have waited just a short while for midnight to pass and published the story in the early hours of Sunday, March 20, 2016 which would be in week 40. The other thing to consider is that the "day" ended at 8:00pm Saturday and thus the new week began and the story is actually within the parameters of the 40th week.

2. Sunday, March 20, 2016 is Vernal Equinox. On the ordinary level this is a time for the renewal and rebirth of the Earth. Everybody understands that the Sun has come back around to warm the Earth and start the cycle anew. On the esoteric level you will understand that the rebirth is actually a fall from Heaven down into the Earthly body. Most people think upward growth and life. The esoteric perspective is downward measured death.

3. Tuesday, March 22, 2016 Terrorist bombing in Brussels, Belgium. Obvious 3/22 association. We don't need to argue the order of month/day or day/month. That is nonsense. One might read right to left or left to right. The message is still present.

4. Wednesday, March 23, 2016 early morning 10:47am, with Associated Press attribution, a news story at Pix11 website Human skull found in woods in New Jersey Notice this article says the skull was found on Friday, March 18, 2016. That is the official word.

5. Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 1:56pm, with Associated Press attribution, Authorities in Ocean County are investigating the discovery of what appears to be a human skull in a wooded section of Brick Township the news now states that the skull was found on Tuesday and at the bottom of the story is a correction stating the previous date of March 18 is incorrect. Is this actually date tampering? Was it all just an error in the original story? Was a suitable story picked up and edited to show what would be an "appropriate" skull date of 3/22?

6. Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 2:45pm CBS New York with assist from AP posts this article Prosecutor: Human Skull Found In Brick Township also stating the skull was found on Tuesday, but without mentioning the date alteration.

7. Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 3:13pm WPVI-TV publishes this Men driving on road find what appears to be a human skull with date correction at bottom of story.

8. Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 6:33pm News12 New Jersey publishes 2 men find human skull in woods of Brick Township which explicitly states the skull was found on March 22 and at the bottom you see that the Associated Press contributed to the story. What was their contribution? Was it the date in question?

9. Finally, on Thursday, March 24, 2016 the AP.org official public website posted this Scientists say Shakespeare's skull may be missing from grave about Shakespeare's bones.

So you have a very curious news story on Saturday last week with a cultural timekeeping question. Was late night Saturday actually the beginning of the new week?

Then you have the equinox, the bombing, the skull and the bones.

I'm on the outside doing research. I didn't take any oath. Perhaps you guys did and don't want to talk about it.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Weeks like this are brutal.

So if you watch charts and read charts and whatever then you think this is totally bullish trading.

I know how you think. Don't forget the 13 days. The idea is real. There is an amazing coincidence of the Wednesday of the 40th week plus 13 days. Diagram that.

The day is Tuesday, April 5, 2016.

It's a cliffhanger.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join