It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I'm posting this on the right spot. I'm new here. Actually was invited a while back. I thought the icon o had on my desktop was a result of all my searches. In viewing quite a few posts I have to admit this site does seem a little bit intimidating. But nevertheless, I am here because the matrix is real, very real. A lot of spirituality, a computer and a little red pill is all you need to experience it. I know I have been since 2009. The pill is not illegal. I just did the right search online 7 years ago. So why I'm hear is to see what everyone else is doing with this knowledge. Help me understand please and thank you I'm happy to be along for the ride

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Viola

Well, Viola, that's just the trippiest beginning ever.

We need to know who invited you a while back. And what about this matrix you've been experiencing since 2009?

Also. When you write "hear" are you making a mistake or do you mean to write "hear"?

So please help us to help you understand whatever this knowledge is that you have.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Oh and I'm very pleased with the market selloff. I am thinking the market will bottom in December. Maybe something like DOW 13K. We'll be rolling over into the third great archetype so probably 13,333. Then up to a pivot point half way through the third type. Or down. That would be nasty if the message tells us to sell again. We'll just have to wait and see what they give us. You know I'm waiting to see the star child.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

World economic forum just started in Davos, we already have some interesting statements from the NWO representatives :

George Soros says Europe on verge of collapse

World faces wave of epic debt defaults, fears central bank veteran

The global financial system has become dangerously unstable and faces an avalanche of bankruptcies that will test social and political stability, a leading monetary theorist has warned.

"The situation is worse than it was in 2007. Our macroeconomic ammunition to fight downturns is essentially all used up," said William White, the Swiss-based chairman of the OECD's review committee and former chief economist of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS).

"Debts have continued to build up over the last eight years and they have reached such levels in every part of the world that they have become a potent cause for mischief," he said.

"It will become obvious in the next recession that many of these debts will never be serviced or repaid, and this will be uncomfortable for a lot of people who think they own assets that are worth something," he told The Telegraph on the eve of the World Economic Forum in Davos.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Watch the AP raw news. There is so much there.

This number 23 year-old Samy Mohamed Hamzeh wanted to shoot Freemasons...

FBI: Man plotted machine gun attack on Masonic temple

This number 32 year-old Jawad Jawad said "He smoked weed all the time. He's crazy. He didn't show up" for work. "He's just a stupid kid, super stupid."
FBI: Man Said Masons 'Playing With the World Like a Game' Look at that address!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Notice the part about ''these 30 will terrify the world.''

30 pieces of silver.

If you were a trader and you were wondering what to do.... sell.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The earliest source of Mason temple plot news seems to be Tuesday evening around 6pm which is after the regular trading session in New York. Wednesday was a down day. Today was up, but the level remains below Tuesday's close. Early news names the plotter and says he is 23. Later news adds in the 32 year old.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Look at the Dow chart. The market seems to have found a natural channel over the past seven trading sessions. This is an area where many are thinking to support the market. The market participants are always looking for that next rally. They don't really know. They just DO NOT KNOW what the greater forces have in store for the future. So along comes a news article to signal their intentions. Who's intentions? They, of course. That group of manipulators known among all conspiracy theorists as They. Based simply on this recent news of an anti-Masonic plot I am of the opinion that They want to take the market down the water slide. They want to give fair warning. It is a public announcement.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Somebody writes in to say the market was up big on Friday proving you are a kook and your theory is nonsense.

The market was going to be up on Friday anyway, and it will probably be up on Monday and Tuesday. Markets have a way of moving at the end of the month/beginning of next month. Positions are closed out for one month while new positions are opened in the next month. This is precisely why the mystery news was fabricated. The top down manipulators are letting you know that the overall market direction is still downward. They are warning short term traders so they don't get suckered into the updraft.

This channel on the Dow chart is moving in a range similar to the September channel. There is a natural urge to buy into the market at what is perceived to be a major discount. The dumb money is getting shoveled into the market every trading day. People that run large investment funds are under pressure to invest all the new money coming in from payroll deductions. It is the workers with 401k plans that are pumping money into the scheme and not wanting to make a withdrawal for 20, 30, 40 years. That money is in the "pool" of capital which can be drawn from on any trading day. Those people are not concerned with the little ups and downs. They know that in the future they will have profits and they will be able to retire. The money is being pulled forward in a sense. When you or anybody else trades correctly short term and profits, then you can grab hold of some of that available money.

So to recap... we had two men questing for ginseng until they arrived at the place of the skull, the market went up until the summer solstice, then we got a story about a young crazy guy killing nine people in a church and leaving one alive to tell the story, so the market drifted downward until crashing suddenly in the ninth week and again in the tenth week it crashed down until rallying to print an up week on the chart, that was the tenth week that showed life and started a new natural channel of buying interest, the channel moved up and down and sideways until the story of El Faro and 33 sailors, then the market immediately shot upwards on the mention of 33, the news quickly let us know that 1 body was found and a search (quest) for the missing 32 was begun, the 33 trumps the 32 and the "quest" for the missing took the market ever higher until the next El Faro story ran telling us that the ship was found on the ocean floor and 32 are still missing, this new 32 story was telling us to turn back down, the market continued to channel sideways until the big 32,000 cash story turned it down again as the manipulators reminded us that the overall direction is down, so here we go sliding rapidly down another steep selloff until we arrive back at the level of the September selloff and a new channel starts up as ordinary "investors" come in to buy what they believe to be great price, and then we get another message reminding us that the overall direction is down, do not forget, read this news about a hoaxy undercover FBI sting on a crazy Muslim with a plot to get two of his friends (3 ruffians) and shoot up a Masonic meeting hall, this gets your attention no doubt, and the guy is 23, and when you would normally see the character witness saying "oh he was such a good boy and he didn't do nothing" you instead get a negative character witness saying that the guy was just really stupid, then you see the witness is 32 years old, down signal and the number of Masons the wacko wanted to kill was 30, of course because there are 30 stocks in the Dow and Judas sold out Jesus for 30 pieces of silver, all downward and negative signals.

I'll be back later to diagram that sentence for extra credit.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
New to this thread but I think I have an interesting bit of information to add today. Being Saturday (day of virtue) I came across an article on the AP about 37 migrants drowning trying to reach Greece. The story itself is absolutely heart breaking involving young children and babies. May they all rest in peace.
I found it interesting that when I turned on my local Long Island news channel, the original number was 33 deaths. When I checked my New York Post mobile app it claimed 35 deaths. When I checked the AP mobile app it posted the number 37. The differences in numbers from these sources were something to note considering I looked them up within a minute of the other. Maybe theres more to the number differences...

HOWEVER

From what I've read in the thread, I took the AP to be my source of focus. Based upon AP's article numbers 3+7=10 which rudeces to a 1 symbolizing Action/Motivation/Purpose. Drowning symbolizing a downward trend. So as per this information I translated.....

The happy (Saturday) will know the Action (3+7=10 reduced to 1) is trending down (drown).

Market indicator or am I grasping at straws here?!

edit on 30-1-2016 by kngfc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kngfc

You are a fantastic mimic but I have no clue what you are talking about. Just stay in your trance until something happens that makes sense. Then you progress. I don't know. It's all guesses in between the 40 weeks. I do notice some numbers showing up again and again. The news can't be too obscure though. It has to be some top level tv and radio and internet basic stuff.

The 40th week is where the real power shows. That message is the overarching market bias indicator par excellence.

And I'm broke. So if anybody here is successful then it is probably because of something you did and not something I said.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

It's crazy stuff. LOLz. I enjoy reading what I write more than you.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

You are a fantastic mimic but I have no clue what you are talking about. Just stay in your trance until something happens that makes sense. Then you progress. I don't know. It's all guesses in between the 40 weeks. I do notice some numbers showing up again and again. The news can't be too obscure though. It has to be some top level tv and radio and internet basic stuff.

The 40th week is where the real power shows. That message is the overarching market bias indicator par excellence.

And I'm broke. So if anybody here is successful then it is probably because of something you did and not something I said.

Like I said I'm new to this thread/idea, but if you have no idea what I was saying I guess I still have a lot of work to do before I can see the language.

I agree with what you're saying In regards to the news being obscure. It was just interesting that I came across this thread and immediately saw something in the news that somewhat "fit the bill" to my extremely limited understanding. I tried to read into it, but as per your interpretation, I don't think I did it correctly!

On a personal note, you're very insightful and I can tell you're passionate about this. I look forward to more of your posts. Hopefully I can contribute in the near future.

Being an ignorant yet passionate freshman, is there a syllabus to this class?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I think you are well on your way to achieving what you need to achieve. Whatever you've been reading has created this effect you are experiencing. I read Helena Blavatsky's books and one by Erich Neumann titled Origins & History of Consciousness. The idea is to think like a mystic. Or to tune in. I think there is a way of thinking that one can achieve in order to receive this stream of consciousness.

The whole scheme is so wacky it hides right out in the open disguised as mumbo jumbo and mental disorder. Imagine being able to get actual useful information from news broadcasts. Wink.

You bring up a really interesting point with your 33, 35, 37 story. Which one is correct? What is truth? Since the AP ran with the 37 figure I would say that the truth (according to a major worldwide transmission) is 37. The 33 story is interesting because is uses the phrase "at least" 33 have died. That is very interesting. By the time the AP picks up the story the number is pushed up to 37, and THAT is what I believe is the truth of the matter. AP might have seen the number 33 being used and decided that they needed to change that number to 37 in order to prevent false signals spreading around. Read the history of the AP service. It was something that was created to help traders. I think one must attribute a lot of weight to this fact.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Another thing... what is going on in your sentence "The happy (Saturday) will know the Action (3+7=10 reduced to 1) is trending down (drown). "? Why do you want to do the number thing, gematria I think it is called? Is that something you've been taught? Are you Jewish? I was raised in a Christian church so this mystical way of thinking was not explicitly taught. I think the church teachings actually do prepare one, and fill one's mind with valuable stories, but the idea of thinking in a mystical way is not explicitly taught. Or at least I don't think so. It seems like the Bible stories prepare one's mind for the revelation, but the revelation has to be triggered by something in one's own personal life rather than a class that results in it, or a unique time for it, or a mass graduation indicating an arrival, etc. This is the old adage about the teacher appearing when the student is ready. All my lessons and preparation had me primed for the Elizabeth Smart event. The ES event actually WAS a mass indoctrination event, but not forced upon all like compulsory education. It was a secret signal for a secret society. Have you seen the movie Taxi Driver? It's a brooding movie all about values and society, war and commerce, schemes and preparation, training, posturing, political assassination, communication, adoration, saving the girl, hero stuff. The pen is mightier than the sword. Literally. The pen is a secret signal for a secret service. Taxi Driver is absolutely chock-full.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Another thing... what is going on in your sentence "The happy (Saturday) will know the Action (3+7=10 reduced to 1) is trending down (drown). "? Why do you want to do the number thing, gematria I think it is called? Is that something you've been taught? Are you Jewish? I was raised in a Christian church so this mystical way of thinking was not explicitly taught. I think the church teachings actually do prepare one, and fill one's mind with valuable stories, but the idea of thinking in a mystical way is not explicitly taught. Or at least I don't think so. It seems like the Bible stories prepare one's mind for the revelation, but the revelation has to be triggered by something in one's own personal life rather than a class that results in it, or a unique time for it, or a mass graduation indicating an arrival, etc. This is the old adage about the teacher appearing when the student is ready. All my lessons and preparation had me primed for the Elizabeth Smart event. The ES event actually WAS a mass indoctrination event, but not forced upon all like compulsory education. It was a secret signal for a secret society. Have you seen the movie Taxi Driver? It's a brooding movie all about values and society, war and commerce, schemes and preparation, training, posturing, political assassination, communication, adoration, saving the girl, hero stuff. The pen is mightier than the sword. Literally. The pen is a secret signal for a secret service. Taxi Driver is absolutely chock-full.

If i told you how I came to that conclusion, you might laugh at me! I admitted it before and I will admit it again, I'm new to this, but I did my best to keep in mind the bigger pictured theory that you've presented earlier. Instead of a theory though, I viewed it more of the factual reality and just tried to see if my novice interpretation could fit.

I took a more scaled back approach to the day/numbers/theme of the story. I viewed the numbers more from the tarot card perspective with regard to 3+7=10 and since the system of tarot cards uses reducing numbers, 1+0=1

1 representing will, force, action, motivation, purpose, drive, positivity, will Meaning of 1

The 37 (3+7=10 1+0=1) mentioned in the AP article became number 1 = Action

Saturday aka Day of Saturn I see the God Saturn's reign as a time of abundance and peace. Saturn being the 6th planet from the sun I look at the meaning of 6 in regards to the tarot. Meaning of 6

The day the Article was released Saturday became Truth/Virtue/Happiness

The theme of the article was pretty basic as the word drown was something that I simply interpreted as a market term as a downward trend.

That's how I saw it. Looking back on it now, I'm a little embarrassed I posted it so quickly but I just felt the need to share how I interpreted. Since yesterday I have done a lot more research on this thread and I have ordered Blavatsky's and Neumann's books, so I do hope to be able to dig a lot deeper into this. I 100% believe that there is a system at play here.

On the surface, this concept of big media messages helping guide the "big" market players makes soo much sense to me, I'm pissed at myself for not seeing it before. Even as a kid I always remember seeing these odd news headlines with these obscure detailed numbers and I used to cut out words in the article headlines and created my own just for fun. (My personal favorite being "44 Waco Teens Kill Shamu") What better way to keep constant communication on a global scale with no direct correlation? Right in front of your eyes. I look here.You look there. I see this. You see that.

I haven't seen Taxi Driver but it's been one of those movies that I've had on my list for quite some time. Now I know to watch it.

I myself was raised Christian and have had a few profound moments in my life that truly have defined who I am today in regards to my faith. I do know some bits and pieces of numerology but unless I'm truly tapped in I find a lot of the interpretation of numbers to be very confusing. I've never studied it as a subject, but I have always found myself drawn to numbers/frequencies/combinations. Being a piano player, maybe that's what draws me in. Harmonic combination and music theory is simply math.
edit on 31-1-2016 by kngfc because: explaining my math

edit on 31-1-2016 by kngfc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I just read your first post about your vocation. So you're a creative type gifted with a good ear I am guessing. Piano, or guitar, requires fine skill. Your timing and efficiency of movement makes for a good show while bartending. And you are motivated and strong enough to get things done instead of sitting around doing nothing. Good stuff. One of my earliest fascinations was drumming. I really liked the repetitive trance feeling. Maybe this is why I eventually caught on to something that was cycling through my life, albeit very slowly. Drumming is a bit of a course exercise, big and clumsy compared to the fine movements of piano or guitar. I have to warn you that reading Blavatsky is difficult. I did it over a couple of years. Some days were not good for absorbing the information. Other days I was more into it. I found the reading to be mechanical sometimes and then suddenly there would be some type of inspirational information presented. Keep at it. If we are all lucky enough to see something in March or December then there is a chance that one of us discovers another key piece of information and its relation to the greater puzzle.

I'll say again that I have not yet met anybody that knows anything about this. Some of my friends do provide a fresh perspective occasionally even though they don't know really the process I am talking about. Several of my friends always listen but probably think I am crazy. The cycle is just so hidden. It is so slow that people don't catch it. People just don't remember well enough to catch it. Something I do each day is dwell upon the thing. I think each day about it and try to remember each step through the years and allow my mind to find connections. It's there. I know it. It's there and really powerful.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Here is a chart of the regular session DJIA starting on last Tuesday, January 26, 2016. The AP News "shoot 30 Masons plot" was released after regular session trading around 6pm. See the highs of Tuesday become the areas of contention...

Here is the 24-hour futures market trading the news....

Zoom in closer and see some amazingly linear activity.....

There seems to be a line in the sand. Who runs such algorithms?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I read Helena Blavatsky's books...

I'm deeply sorry for you. She should have been pulled apart by mule teams at, say, 9 years old.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Look at the way the Tuesday line is respected...

The plot was to take down 30 and we know about the plot because it was revealed to us. A news article showed us that FBI agents thwarted some goons attempting to arm themselves. The plot actually does continue to exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join