It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

RE: Brussels suicide attack.... I've seen articles that say 31 dead and I've seen articles that say 34 dead. It is interesting how the numbers 32 and 33 were skipped over. Now AP is running a story titled Belgians find elusive 'man in the hat' from airport video that states in the text of the article that 32 were killed. I am wondering if the number 32 is going to migrate into the headlines in the coming days.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Look at the information in the article. He is said to be the "man in the hat" and you know that this is his name for the black or dark hat he was wearing. Previous news articles have referred to him as the "man in white" because of the white or light colored jacket he was wearing. In this most recent article AP NEWS has changed the wording to indicate he wore a vest. Not a coat. Not a jacket. But a vest. Most people would say jacket or maybe coat. Who would call it a "vest"?

Notice in the article that Abrini is said to have thrown away his vest and sold his hat. Is this peculiar? Who tries to evade police by ditching a jacket and not a hat? Who would waste time selling his hat? Why not simply throw away both outer coverings and quickly move on? They say he threw away his vest and sold his hat.

What are the symbolic meanings of the hat and the "vest"?

If you look at the stock charts you see that the market is not immediately moving up or down, but is trapped in another highly contested area. Do you think perhaps there is a need for another signal in the news headlines to indicate which way the crowd needs to go?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Sell gbp/jpy

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

A vest is defined as a sleeveless garment. I would say that almost everybody knows this. The picture of Abrini shows him wearing a jacket or a coat, not a vest. The word vest is now being used by AP for a reason.

They say after Abrini was no longer vested he was seeking to sell his hat and he actually did find a buyer for his hat.

This is odd stuff.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I guess if one was not thinking about words and concepts the way I am thinking, then one may not understand what I am saying.

In the investment community there is a lingo used by the buyers and sellers, the investors and speculators. You may not know the following, but you will quickly get it. When somebody trades their capital (post tax cash, the cash you own outright, your highly liquid asset) for shares of stock then it is said that the person has a vested interest in that stock. They have invested. They hold a long position. They are the natural holders of the stock. They have swapped their cash for shares of stock.

When a person holds a natural long position they can also choose to open an artificial position based on their ownership of the underlying stock. They can tell their broker to sell short against the stock. If they hold 100 shares they can short sell 100 shares without letting go of ownership of the 100 shares. When they choose to close the secondary position they execute what is known as a "buy to cover". What are they covering? They are covering their artificial position and ending the matter. When you sell short and later buy to cover you are opening and closing a derivative position that was based upon ownership of the underlying stock.

You can open and close at a profit. You can open and close at a loss. What prevents complete bankruptcy? The underlying position. If you start to lose money, bleed cash, get yourself into a directional trade that incessantly moves in the opposite direction, then your broker will step in when your cash balance is getting dangerously close to zero and your broker will force the closing of the artificial position. You can be forced to close out a position even if you do not make the choice to close out the position. There are automated backstops in place.

But think about the real backstop. It is the natural long investment you hold in the form of shares. Ultimately, if you get caught in a position that is moving against you, then you can offer up the shares as a means of payment in order to settle and be done with the trade.

Options can be written based on the shares you own. You can contract to sell the shares at a later date. You can utilize the shares you hold to write new derivative contracts as a way of seeking to make profit. Sometimes you have to actually give up ownership and deliver the shares to another person as a means of settling. These shares are the true "cover" that covers you in any event. You acquired them by swapping capital for the shares. The game is played many ways.

A hat is a cover.

So in the AP News that has been spreading around television and radio they are saying that Abrini threw his VEST (jacket,coat) into a garbage bin and sold his hat. They are telling you that he does not want his vest. He has divested himself of his vestment. That is what he did. He no longer wants his investment (long term share ownership). Message delivered. Get out of the long position.

Next, he sells his hat. In order to sell, one must offer the hat and receive payment. The hat represents his cover, his underlying position in stock ownership. He doesn't throw it in the bin. "Throwing in" the hat would have a different meaning. He is not challenging anybody. He is not trying to enter into a contest. He is actually getting out of the contest. He offers the hat and he receives payment. Message received.

He has changed his mind about stock ownership, and he has put his shares (true cover) up for sale. He actually receives cash for his cover and he exits the game. He leaves the table with cash in hand.

The AP News is carefully crafting messages of financial advice inside messages of regular headline news. It is so completely bizarre that it is deniable. The defense against discovery is the defense of lunacy. Anybody talking about it must be a crazy conspiracy wacko. It is brilliant.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

We've ended the third week of trading. The market closed higher than the closing price of the 40th week. In fact it is at its highest point since week 40.

Recall the 40th week message was signalling down, but the market went up in week 1.
The market went down in week 2 and at the end of the week there was another signal pointing down. Remember that was the "vest" and "hat" signal.
Now in week 3 the market has gone up again. Apparently there is a lot of buying interest and the hidden force will have to overcome that upward momentum. If you read charts, then the charts all look bullish. The people that are managing money and funds are mostly thinking bullish.
The hidden force will have to return with a vengeance in the 4th week. The market will require an extreme push downward.

All we can do it watch and see what happens. The unusual news stories stand on their own. We simply require a market reaction to prove the signals true.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Is anybody familiar with the concept of Archetypal Synchronistic Resonance?

Perhaps I am projecting these alignments of quirky news and stock market moves.

There is definitely something going on here, but what exactly is going on is the question. Is some group controlling the market or am I beginning to tune into something deeper?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Stock market keeps moving upward. You asked what my take is. My take is that the signal is downward and yet the market moves upward. I don't know. I am confused as usual.

I have learned that the skull symbolizes the summer solstice gate of man. I think the addition of bones to the symbol makes it a different symbol. To me the skull & bones is not the same as the skull alone. I may be wrong.

Perhaps it is true the skull represents summer solstice. The bones could represent the sun cross of equinoxes and solstices. Maybe skull & bones is also a symbol of summer solstice. That seems wrong and unnecessary to me. Why have two symbols? Unless there are other ways of symbolizing fall equinox, winter solstice and spring equinox maybe? If the crossed bones were to be a symbol of the sun cross, then the skull on top could be the symbol of summer solstice. What then would be the symbols of the other three points? Does anybody know of any crossed bones symbol that shows an additional object to the left of the bones, to the right of the bones or below the bones? I've not heard of such a thing. The skull is always positioned at the top of the crossed bones. There wouldn't really be a need to show the bones if the skull alone was a symbol of the summer solstice. Is seems like the skull and bones together would symbolize the winter solstice if anything. So we might have a media signal telling us that the end point is the winter solstice, but that is already implied in the beginning point of the most recent 40-week cycle. What then would be the directional signal? How does skull & bones signal a direction? How does terrorist bombing on 3/22 signal a direction? What about the odd news of trashing one's vest and selling one's hat?

So does the skull & bones symbolize winter solstice? We know that the 40-week period happens to align with the spring equinox this year. The ending is in December just after the winter solstice at Christmas. Obviously. We're talking 9 months. It doesn't make sense to me. My mind doesn't make sense of it. I think the skull is the symbol of the upper room, consciousness, heavenly origin, etc. Summer solstice is said to be the peak of the sun hero's power and that the journey from that point onward is downward into feebleness of age until death. The summer solstice marks the height of achievement and then the journey moves downward until winter solstice marks the lowest point and the exit out of Earthly life. The summer solstice gate of man symbolizes man's exit from Heaven (entry to Earth's material Hell) and the winter solstice gate of the gods symbolizes man's entry to Heaven via exit from Earth's material Hell. The Earthly game is concluded at that point unless of course a new generation has been birthed to keep life in existence on Earth. That is why baby Jesus is born at Christmas. He is the new generation that is taking the place of the old generation.

Jesus is said to have come from Heaven to visit Earth in a human form, and he tells his followers that those on Earth will return to Heaven. The concept of "Jesus" is the Heavenly consciousness made into flesh upon Earth via combination of man and woman. Why isn't the story telling us that Jesus was born at the spring equinox? I think Jesus is born at the winter solstice in order to remind us that life is temporary and that new babies are necessary for continuance of human life on Earth. The Sun is said to come back around to warm the Earth and cause new life. Jesus is said to come back around to warm the Earth and cause new life.

In my mind the directional clue is downward. I can't understand why the market is moving up. There must be a point at which the hidden power steps in to push the market downward very forcefully. We are in the 4th week. I suppose the number 4 represents Earthly things. Also, Passover is Friday, April 22, 2016. Is that the beginning of the harvest?

We might be seeing the classic strategy of clearing out all the trades above the market before beginning the real directional activity of selling the market down. This could also be painting a very strong area of resistance near the top of the charts. We've seen a market top, a slow rollover, a couple of plunging selloffs, a couple of strong rallies and perhaps a gigantic crash in the making.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I just read something about Passover. It was talking about the bones not being broken. Leg bones during crucifixion. Google it. That is interesting. The skull & bones symbol is made of a skull and unbroken leg bones.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The Dow Jones Industrial Average chart shows a big letter "W" painted in the price movements of the last nine months. Google symbolism of the letter W. It is the 23rd letter of the alphabet. You know the significance of the number 23 already.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Add this into your thoughts. We have completed 4 weeks of this 40-week period. Google symbolism of the number 4 as it relates to Passover. This just happens to align this year. Odd.

Remember we are ending week 4. This is Saturday of week 4, greater count 2, lesser count 6. This is 2-6-4. Great Mother - Return of the Captive - week 4.

It seems as if something is about to be birthed, or something is in the process of being created. LOLz. That just about covers any and every possible event. But seriously I am still interpreting the signals as downward. Remember also that the cycle hides itself very nicely. Otherwise anybody could just run math or statistical stuff and find it. But you can't do that. The cycle doesn't move from peak to trough, step by step, 40 by 40. The turns are well hidden.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
And now the Bank of Japan gets this thing going in the right direction?

It could be a temporary shock to the market.
Or it could be a major turn.

Remember the 9 shot in the church in Charleston? That was a 40th week story. So the story was telling us 9 dead months.
The recent story of 8 shot in Ohio was broadcast after 4 weeks of upward market movement. Is that story telling us 8 dead months ahead?
It is odd.
The story has been in the news for days and days.

The El Faro story has been shown in the news lately also. No numbers in the headlines though.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
AP News wants us to know that Mercury
makes a transit of the Sun on May 9th.
Will the mythical scribe show us the proverbial writing on the wall?
Does the messenger tell us something on that day?

The market has been down since Passover.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Do you think that Mercury transiting the Sun is the shadowy hand that appears to "write" on the palace wall?

If you see a reflection of this event it would be moving from right to left, or "writing" across the bright spot on the wall from right to left.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Mercury Transits Sun, The Writing On The Wall

Here is the picture...

We are beginning week 7. Time now 2-6-7 on Sunday, May 8, 2016.

Mercury will transit the Sun on Monday. I am calling this the Writing on the Wall. You've heard of this story in the Bible about the mysterious hand "writing" on the wall of the palace. Mercury is a scribe. He has power of speech and writing. He delivers messages and helps merchants. He is a trickster.

Notice on the chart the yellow week 40. In week 1 the market moved up. Week 2 down. News of the vest and hat. Week 3 up and week 4 up. Passover. Week 5 and 6 quietly down since Passover. Now week 7 is poised at a very unique spot on the chart and aligned with Mercury's transit of the Sun.

You can't Google this idea. Nobody is talking about it. I believe this is yet another very well hidden piece of information that nobody talks about. Nobody except me. I tell you. The story in the Bible is telling us about a nicely timed power move signaled by the mythological scribe Mercury "writing" on the wall of the palace. It is a timed event. God knows the times. You are warned against counting the times. I think I've uncovered a great piece of the mystery.

All we can do is watch and see what happens.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is the how the opening days of the 8th week look...

You see the 40th in yellow and the 7th in yellow. The closing price of the 40th is shown as a blue horizontal line. You can see the 7th closes above that level. In fact, you see that every daily close is above that level. The market has only closed above the 40 closing price. You see the common 50 day moving average is nearby. So far we have seven weekly closes above the 40. I am saying the writing is on the wall. We only have to interpret it. But how? How does the 3/22 bombing and the Hollywood skull and the Shakespeare bones tell us the market's direction? Are we destined to stay above the 40 level? I don't see how. I think we are destined to plunge below the 40 level. The question in my mind is how did the 40 message indicate this? How did the 40 bombing indicate a rise until Passover and then a plunge below the 40 (if indeed that happens)?

The writing on the wall could have told us that the market is headed upward no matter what. I'm not unaware of that possibility. I am just not seeing how the 3/22 bombing could have indicated that outcome. To me, the bombing indicated downward activity. If we get 7 closes above and 33 closes below then I could see some purpose to the upward 7. If this week closes above the 40 I may in fact give in to the idea of an upward movement. Several groups are indicated by the signals also. You can point to three or four groups by reading the chart and the calendar.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
EgyptAir Airbus A320 goes down today. Remember the number 32? Dowjones currently down 0.81% as of 12:10 pm EST. Let's see how this one plays out.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kngfc

Dow Jones Industrial Average closes at 17,500.94 so now we actually have a weekly closing price below the 40. If the market continues down then we will see something significant in 7 weeks above the 40 and 33 weeks below the 40. I've been thinking about this 7 up & 33 below concept. I'll post some thoughts on this later.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Definitely interested to hear more on that 7 up 33 below idea. I can't help but think the marker hides within the reported hours both pilots have flown, the altitude calculations, the time of the crash and the degrees of left/right turns recorded. It screams equation to me. What that equation is...let's see! I believe this will play out next week and maybe some of these numbers will/might/possibly/hopefully fit...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kngfc

Now that is something to consider. Can you post links to the news stories that you read to get those numbers? The news is always evolving as the events unfold and the numbers change over time. If you can, search for those stories (and preferably headlines) that contain the numbers you are thinking about. List those numbers. I always look for actual AP News stories as reliable sources. There has to be a central source for these news items that then get spread around the globe.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join