It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid = Electric Generator

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Another theory is that originally the pyramids were used as beacons for space travel, lasers were fired from one to the other, that is why pyramids exist all around the planet, they would use the beams for travel.however the capstones have been looted thousands of years ago.

About 20 years ago it was reported that there was some type of machinery still functioning under the Spinks however further examination was not allowed, and the actual report was very frightening with what they thought the equipment was doing, and any interuption of same was a prescription for disaster.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

I do not believe the pyramids were at all built in that order. What you depict there is the interpretation, which our time and archeologists give to these pyramids. You have to remember, even Nubians had pyramids! Drawing such conclusions, that there would be a developing "art of building pyramids" based on just looking around and seeing a pattern - may lead to wrong conclusion.

When you look at the other pyramids, the smaller ones (not the big three), you can see an attempt with substantially lesser knowledge to mimic, the way the big ones are built.

Also, these other pyramids clearly are graves - i.e. many contain hieroglyphs and stories about those who were buried there.

In particular, the step pyramid made of tiles, gives an impression of those builders now having anymore ability to figure out how to deal with large blocks of stone - and obviously balancing the task with the engineering abilities which they could handle.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Dged of Osiris

it's what i believe also
One must be close minded to think that those pyramids have given all their secreets.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I haven't read all the posts or gone through the links properly yet but I will when I get enough time,but I always believed that they used water only because of it's self levelling properties to get the pyramid bases perfectly level? They build a low four sided wall (only a few metres high),fill the interior space with water from the Nile and bore down through the sand the exact same distance from the surface of the water in a number of different locations,drain the water out and excavate between where they bored down until they have a perfectly level surface to build the base of their tomb on.Nothing more sinister than ancient surveying techniques used before the days of theodolites and lasers is what it looks like to me.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Thats a lot of power generator there, doesnt it ?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

To make sense of your sentence I've replaced "doesn't it" with "isn't it"...

And actually yes...I've already provided scientific proof from Russian scholars that just the shape of a pryramid can harness much energy...let alone anything else..

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Ever since I saw the bats in the Luxor (Las Vegas) beam "UFO" video, I have been wondering: Why does the Luxor have a light beam from the top?

Related?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hope4TheBest

I just checked that out

Maybe, it's either a strange coincidence, or someone knows something more....

Always the internal debate of whether coincidence is coincidence or.....

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
Hah...this is the video I watched right after the one I posted. No science buff aswell, but damn interesting.

Also would explain why everybody's so crazy about the arc of the covenant.
edit on 31-3-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

It is also important to note that the Arc of the Covenant was believed to be radioactive, as covered in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

I do not believe the pyramids were at all built in that order.

Why not?

You have to remember, even Nubians had pyramids!

Yes the nubians who built those were also ruling egypt. Look up the 25th dynasty.

Drawing such conclusions, that there would be a developing "art of building pyramids" based on just looking around and seeing a pattern - may lead to wrong conclusion.

Just making stuff up and "not believing" in things would probably lead to wrong conclusions before looking and seeing obvious patterns.

When you look at the other pyramids, the smaller ones (not the big three), you can see an attempt with substantially lesser knowledge to mimic, the way the big ones are built.

The red pyramid was built in the same way as "the big three" and is actually bigger than one of them

Also, these other pyramids clearly are graves - i.e. many contain hieroglyphs and stories about those who were buried there.

not really, unless we are making things up
guardians.net...
guardians.net...
guardians.net...

In particular, the step pyramid made of tiles, gives an impression of those builders now having anymore ability to figure out how to deal with large blocks of stone - and obviously balancing the task with the engineering abilities which they could handle.

Exactly that was before they started building true pyramids.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
No, misleading and wrong assumption. It was a big grave.
2nd line

giggles.

bah

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It has so much control over gravity if the right machines returns, don't fall under lame old theory about graves.
Ancient leaders with to much ego may used it as a grave, but that's it, the original purpose was not storing leaders with to much ego.

nanu nanu

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Here's something I'd just like to throw at you all, for anyone not familiar with "Spirit science":

Me and they creator both agree this isn't gospel truth, but just another theory based on circumstantial evidence, please have your own experience when watching:

I love this series just for being, informative, entertaining, and digestive....In the series, they guy presents a theory involving the pyramid being a "Murkuba"

I suggest you start at the beginning of the series if you feel the subject may interest you

edit on 1-4-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Also see the ancient Egyptian creation theory here: Zep Tepi
edit on 1-4-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The answer to this age old riddle is staring you in the eyes on the back of the dollar bill.

But, it in and of itself is another riddle.

Lets connect the dots.

It has long been established that the pyramid and all seeing eye on the back of the dollar bill is masonic symbology at its finest.

It has long been established that the masons were responsible for the building of King Solomons temple, which housed the arc of the covenant.

It has long been established that the templars (masons) have been involved with protecting the arc of the covenant and possibly to its demise/storage.

Now we are talking about hidden secrets of the great pyramids, the missing top of the pyramids, and possibly a chamber that held the arc of the covenant, all of which are linked to the theory of the greatest city of mankind at its time and its use of electrical power.

So Moses runs off with the arc, and the pharaohs send after him an army to capture Moses to bring back the arc, which supposedly only contains the tablets of the Ten commandments.

What interest would the Egyptians have in just the tablets of the Ten Commandments? They were not jewish, they worshiped the sun god RA.

Why the Sun God RA? Did it have something to do with the fact that the sun is the provider of life on this planet? Or, did it have to do with the pyramids, and their ability to generate electricity? hmmmm???

So what was in the Arc of the covenant that they wanted so badly? The Ten Commandments or something else, that has been rumored to have caused tumors and sickness to all those who came near it?

I think there is compelling reason to believe that the OP's post has some validity. The pyramids, the arc, and the missing top piece of the pyramids are more than just what they appear to be, or what you are led to believe....enough that they are depicted on the dollar bill of the greatest country in the world?

Please....look deeper. Solve the riddle.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I guarantee somebody is going to say "Well IF it just so happens that the Great Pyramid could be used that way, it must be just a coincidence. "

it probably had multiple uses

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Thank you for posting good to know about pyramids why dont we implement these techniques.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Spirit Science= my new obsession

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Water flowing does not create current as such.

where does lightning come from?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Thanks for sharing this video..
Certainly intresting and on my watch list

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

ok fine. you can leave now

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join