It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid = Electric Generator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey, so I've been poking my nose around what the actual purpose of the pyramids are, I must say the theories thus far are extremely interesting and diverse...

I've just stumbled across another interesting and plausible (as far as I know, but I'm not very clever) explanation.

I've searched the previous threads, and have found similar content, but not this theory exactly, so I'll provide you with it now, and you can enjoy picking it apart

Here's the site I originally found it on LINK

Here's some links that back up the the idea of a lake/reservoir/water pump being beneath the pyramids:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

The basic theory is that the pyramids, or at least one them, were actually electrical generators that received their energy from the Nile water that had formed in aquifers beneath the pyramids, by creating electromagnetic energy at the base of the pyramid they could conduct that energy to the top (to the conductive gold capstone), where it could wirelessly (< apparently that isn't a word lol) power the whole of Egypt. This was also achieved by the pyramid being encased by insulating lime stone, and conductive granite on the inside that also allowed for the ionization of the air.

Sorry I'm not very scientific, what do you guys make of it?
edit on 31-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
No, misleading and wrong assumption. It was a big grave.
2nd line

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Completely plausible. Although I'd like to see more evidence first.

Neat idea though...

@NullVoid: So you were around back in ancient egyptian times and know the answer for a fact? Didn't think so.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Great find....

Thank you for posting....I love hearing about the pyramids.

I think it is quite possible they were not just graves.

I am familiar with the weapon theory, this is a good alternative theory.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I would just like to say to anyone who's going to reply with a one liner telling me it is a grave:

To provide me with proof it was a grave....I think you might get stuck

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Are you basing that on all the bodies that have been found in the pyramids or the extensive heiroglyphs that have been found in them? Oh wait.. you see what I did there? =)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
A very good video and i think that there are a number of really excellent and profound coincidences with the pyramid that make me think its way more than one dead kings tomb.

Best estimates with millions of people helping put it way further ahead of one mans life time, rather than the 20 years always claimed.

Must have been 100's of years thought and planning before hand for a start!!

I hope there is more investigation. For every archaeologist we should have a scientist of every other kind there to, so we dont miss anything important when it comes to understand clearly more than some people that lived in a desert one time.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't buy the electric aspect but......

A cone is an infinite sided pyramid. A famous dowser, Verne Cameron, also did research with cones. I had a paperback by him back in the 60's or 70's. He claimed that the apex of a cone (metal) in sunshine emitted a nondivergent beam which did not dissipate in strength but extended just so far and stopped. The length of the beam could be extended by wiring cones in series, that is a wire from the apex of one to the base of another. He detected it with dowsing equipment

I recall that late in his life Tesla said that DC, not AC, was the way to go but beamed across country in a nondivergent beam.
edit on 31-3-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The video shines light on Christopher Dunn's Giza Power Plant theory. Clearly there was use of advanced cutting means as shown by Christopher Dunn. We most certainly have made the wrong assumption that these magnificent structures were carved with primitive tools and placed there by a lot of slaves. I just can't buy that story. The lack of hieroglyphics in the Giza pyramids has to tell us something. Null and Voids one line response as a rebuttal is quite amusing. Now that we have been told it was just a grave we can turn off the lights and go home. Nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

In that case, this might interest you:

LINK

Yea, there were defiantly machines used for the building, human or alien, take your pick, this may explain how they powered them?

Although if it was just a generator, why all the geometry, alignments and mathematics? Did it have more than one purpose?
edit on 31-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That was fantastic and that theory to me sounds more plausible than any other theory i've heard about.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

yorkshiretales.com... i found this after some googling, im not sure either way yet. might be significant.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hah...this is the video I watched right after the one I posted. No science buff aswell, but damn interesting.

Also would explain why everybody's so crazy about the arc of the covenant.
edit on 31-3-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Awesome ^.^ Ive seen a few people researching this specific idea. Some scientist managed to prove the wireless power part by finding a pyramid still active and building a receiver.

Suppressed technology is hard to keep on lockdown these days it seems
Good ole internet ^.^

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I told a friend who introduced me to ATS this idea bout a year ago. I also told my wife about pthalates, and what I thought would be a link to asthma in children about 2 years before that story broke. But thats just common sense, we shouldn't be drinking the universal solvent out of polymer vessels. I looked at the pyramid thing in a numerical sense, considering that a base of 4 would be a good transmitter for one, but how would the waters energy be harvested? Is it possible that the pyramids at one time docked a rather large spacecraftand/or possibly re-fueled it while it hovered?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Thanks, very interesting. At one time I tried to determine the origin of the cone shaped hat as portrayed for a wizard, witch and dunce. I believe it was to convey some 'power' or enhance intelligence. Tibetan monks and Catholic cardinals still wear stylized cone shaped headgear.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Just a cool way to stack rocks.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
The basic theory is that the pyramids, or at least one them, were actually electrical generators that received their energy from the Nile water that had formed in aquifers beneath the pyramids, by creating electromagnetic energy at the base of the pyramid they could conduct that energy to the top (to the conductive gold capstone), where it could wirelessly (< apparently that isn't a word lol) power the whole of Egypt.

Well, first off, energy doesn't just "form in aquifers". Second, having a pool of water under a pile of rock doesn't generally "create electromagnetic energy". Third, there doesn't seem to be a lot of evidence that Egypt had a lot of toasters to run even if you could pull off the "wireless" thing.

This was also achieved by the pyramid being encased by insulating lime stone, and conductive granite on the inside that also allowed for the ionization of the air.

Granite and limestone are about as conductive as each other, which is to say, not very. Both are pretty darn good insulators, in fact. And you don't really need something conductive inside something that's an insulator to ionize air, in fact, it sort of gets in the way. Not sure why you'd want to, anyway, ionizing air with your putative electromagnetic energy is more of a parasitic loss than a really desirable side-effect.

Sorry I'm not very scientific, what do you guys make of it?

It's one of those Fortean rumors you used to hear back at the dawn of time. I think it's mostly tied in with the concept that a pyramid has to be for some more advanced purpose than a religious artifact, well ok, but then their imaginations run off and you get landing pads for UFOs or whatnot.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
No, misleading and wrong assumption. It was a big grave.
2nd line

A big grave? Got anything to back that up with?

I agree with the OP. I believe the pyramids were used for something other than a burial tomb. IMO they were a form of technology of their own time. I also believe they helped create electricity in Ancient Egypt.

I tend to think all pyramids were used for something more than what we think they were used for. IMO they were a type of machine.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Pyramids are the locations of stargates...

FIRE!!!!!

what we fail to see is the mechanisms they use to be covered with... surely they use to be covered with wires and metal plating... if the core was a powerful generator and we know that there is a missing piece on top.... imagine what else they use to be covered with..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join