It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid = Electric Generator

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
No, misleading and wrong assumption. It was a big grave.
2nd line

If it is believed that the pyramids were already there before the time of the pharaohs, perhaps the Egyptians decided to use them as tombs, since they didn't know what they were for. Pretty nice tomb for a king, eh? Nice and secure.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Excellent post I love the idea and it gives the Egyptian light bulb theory a different approach as to how they powered them. But I don't know if I would of said the ark of the covenant was placed in there to use as a conductor but honestly I would have nothing else to place in that spot other than some golden structure made specifically for conducing electricity.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Just to defend one man who speaks the truth, and to challenge you on your way of thinking, where are all the hieroglyphs that are suppose to be in the kings chamber?

I have a friend that went there and he roamed around in the pyramids, and found no hieroglyphs of any sort. As well, the pyramid isn't something that was slave drawn or that slaves made it, too advance and too coordinated.

But since you got my interests on your inquiry on how they were built and what use it is, might as well tell you they had the technology to perform such a feat, and it was without slave labor of any sort. This is was a planned project that's design was to be a healing station and a communication relay.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I would just like to say to anyone who's going to reply with a one liner telling me it is a grave:

To provide me with proof it was a grave....I think you might get stuck

Nice one, since they never really proved the big one to be a tomb for any Pharaoh.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

2nd line

I noticed that your mood is: make fun of you..... Nice one man, just what the world needs, more of YOU

And your post reply was seriously a failed attempt at trolling the OP btw.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
No corpse was ever found inside the Great Pyramid and there's no written account of it being built. The Great Pyramid (and the other 2 large ones, forget their names) are completely different than all the others and served a purpose we don't truly know yet. The "King" and "Queen's" Chambers are empty of any writing.
A dead body doesn't need "air shafts" either and the "passageways" are only 3.5 feet tall. The "Grand Gallery" has nothing inside of it either.

Do you get where I'm going? All misleading names chosen by Egyptologists.

(From Sinny)
Many tourists have climbed to the top, which is not an easy journey. One such person was Sir Siemen’s, a British inventor. He climbed to the top with his Arab guides. One of his guides called attention to the fact that when he raised his hand with outspread fingers, he would hear an acute ringing noise. Siemen raised his index finger and felt a distinct prickling sensation.

He also received an electric shock when he tried to drink from a bottle of wine that he had brought with him. Being a scientist, Siemen than moistened a newspaper and wrapped it around the wine bottle to convert it into a Leyden jar (an early form of a capacitor). When he held it above his head, it became charged with electricity. Sparks then were emitted from the bottle.

One of the Arab guides got frightened and thought Siemen was up to some witchcraft and attempted to seize Siemen’s companion. When Siemen’s noticed this, he pointed the bottle towards the Arab and gave him such a shock that it knocked the Arab to the ground almost rendering him unconscious. When he recovered, he took off down the pyramid shouting loudly. What kind of natural phenomena on the top of the Great Pyramid could produce such an electo-static effect? It would be interesting to conduct additional physics experiments on the top of the Great Pyramid.

Well, all of those things seem pretty testable. Anyone here want to go try it and is athletic enough to climb 40 stories of stones with all that gear and a camera? Or shall I?
Haven't been to Egypt in a few years but it doesn't seem very safe right now.
edit on 1-4-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by DavidWillts

OMG!! His article did mention the time difference and the correlation of the stars!!

Yeah...how they don't really match up. He says that it matches up "better" than the orion constellation but it is still off.

Coming from the guy getting his info from childrens websites....I'm gunna give up talking to you....right about now.

No i recommended you start with that website so you don't fall for stuff like this.

From Andrew Collins

At the northwest corner of the triangle is the Tomb of the Birds (NC2), the entrance to the aforementioned cave system, rediscovered after nearly 200 years of obscurity by Egyptological researcher Nigel Skinner-Simpson and the author, and entered by them for the first time in March 2008.

From Dr.Hawass

www.drhawass.com...
Andrew Collins and Nigel Skinner-Simpson came to Egypt in order to rediscover the tomb. They thought that they were the first to fully explore the tomb although it had been found almost two centuries ago and has been explored and reported by many scholars....
t can be clearly shown that this tomb has been entered recently due to finds of modern debris and gypsum plaster coating the walls, as well as the modern lighting found in one of the chambers. Also, this tomb is known to have been used as a storeroom by George Reisner during his excavations at Giza in the 1910’s to 1920’s.

My academic opinion, based on the offical report, is that this is likely a catacomb cut during the Graeco-Roman Period that was used for the burial of sacred animals, similar to the catacombs at Saqqara and Tuna el-Gebel. These burials of sacred animals are well known in Egyptological literature, and were made for the purpose of offering to the gods, they have nothing to do with the idea of a lost civilization or other unscientific ideas that people come up with and circulate on the Internet.

The guy even was trying to peddle his "discovery" here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Just a quick historical answer, not siding with anyone with this section of my reply. The monuments such as the pyramids were built using a type of conscription. Think of it as if the USA decided that their next monument in Washington, D.C. would be built by people by using the drafting system. Weird huh? But it is kinda an honor to work for the Pharoah and they did get compensated although the job did waste a lot of their life away. :/
--

Ontopic opinion section:
The theories seem legitimate but we may never know because of all the cover ups that have been done. As stated in an earlier post we know that there was a gold capstone that isn't present on the pyramids now. If that was removed imagine what else was.

There is also the issue of people tampering with historical sites, but that is a mystery only TPTB know.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Think the pyramid focus should be on the 12,000 years ago astral alignment with the earth wobble thingie. That is also about the time of the supposed great floods that wiped the corrupt people from the planet. Other monuments also point to this astral alignment.

So the pyramids being an electric generator, Tesla 'free energy' style, could be a correct assumption. All the past knowledge was lost and we assume that all previous people were completely primitive when compared to us. I think they just chose a more balanced path than us. They used natural and more efficient means of doing things.

Nice post OP.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I had heard that the Egyptian government would not allow any digging under the pyramids or the sphinx?

I heard this on a show about the sphinx possibly being a hall of records, ancient library from Atlantis or aliens.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

Also from another forum...I don't know if everyone saw this from the Mayan pyramid.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Tesla coil=free energy is also a misunderstanding. A tesla coil is not a method of power generation it is a method of power transmission. He also patented a meter for measuring how much electricity is being used
www.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false
He did this in 1891 which makes the idea that JP pulled out because the "energy was going to be free" not to mention that Wardenclyffe Tower was going to be for communication not electricity

www.tfcbooks.com...
"It is intended to give practical demonstrations of these principles with the plant illustrated. As soon as completed, it will be possible for a business man in New York to dictate instructions, and have them instantly appear in type at his office in London or elsewhere. He will be able to call up, from his desk, and talk to any telephone subscriber on the globe, without any change whatever in the existing equipment. An inexpensive instrument, not bigger than a watch, will enable its bearer to hear anywhere, on sea or land, music or song, the speech of a political leader, the address of an eminent man of science, or the sermon of an eloquent clergyman, delivered in some other place, however distant. In the same manner any picture, character, drawing, or print can be transferred from one to another place. Millions of such instruments can be operated from but one plant of this kind. More important than all of this, however, will be the transmission of power, without wires, which will be shown on a scale large enough to carry conviction. These few indications will be sufficient to show that the wireless art offers greater possibilities than any invention or discovery heretofore made, and if the conditions are favorable, we can expect with certitude that in the next few years wonders will be wrought by its application."

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
Hah...this is the video I watched right after the one I posted. No science buff aswell, but damn interesting.

Also would explain why everybody's so crazy about the arc of the covenant.
edit on 31-3-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

Could they not have made another Ark if they were so advanced as suggested
edit on 1-4-2012 by hotbread because: mm

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

1) The mystery is not about just the pyramid, but the amount and accuracy of the DESIGN required to build one.

2) Pyramid does not only contain the visible above-surface parts, but has a significant underground structure. Even this underground architecture (with sophisticated RAM-PUMP) would be needed to be accurately designed.

3) The huge size. When considering the above in the context of sheer SITE ENGINEERING work, logistics and co-ordination work at the site, one is bound to recognize the fact, this complex was not by anyone having a religious approach. This requires significant scientific and engineering knowledge.

4) The REQUIREMENTS on knowledge of principles and of operation and design of a system, always surpasses the requirements of just building or integrating the system. You cannot build an engine, by just knowing the mechanics - you need to know the whole theory, principles of operation, transfer that to operational concept - and from that then to the actual design. For this to take place for Giza Pyramid - you realize the amount of knowledge in every aspect required - is still more than we can provide even guesses for!

5) This leads at least myself to the conclusion, the Giza Pyramid was NOT built by some semi-nomadic, or barely civilized culture. The task of mere building, let alone to design and what knowledge that required - is way more than bare farmers might have contributed. This leads to conclusion, Pyramids were not built using the knowledge which traditional Egyptians had 2,500 BC, but with knowledge derived from some substantially older and MORE ADVANCED culture and its knowledge. Or that some Egyptians had INHERITED this knowledge. But in any case they did not develop this knowledge.

6) Based on above, I myself conclude Pyramids representing a human past, with very advanced culture, both in science and technology, performing it in a level, which by any means contains achievements which in their specific parts represent something which is beyond our current capabilities.

7) We are not the first advanced culture on this planet. Who ever developed the KNOWLEDGE used in building the Giza Pyramid - those were the first advanced culture, - or the latest before us.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

4) The REQUIREMENTS on knowledge of principles and of operation and design of a system, always surpasses the requirements of just building or integrating the system. You cannot build an engine, by just knowing the mechanics - you need to know the whole theory, principles of operation, transfer that to operational concept - and from that then to the actual design.

And this is fairly well documented
They started with things like this

and

That one is interesting because it was a step pyramid that they encased to make it look like a real pyramid, see how it is transisting?

Then you have this which is a failed attempt to build a true pyramid

There is the first true pyramid and that one is actually larger than the smallest great pyramid and has a larger base than 2 of the great pyramids and only 10 meters short of having the largest base.

I don't see why people have no problem accepting the egyptians built all the other pyramids but not the great ones.

5) This leads at least myself to the conclusion, the Giza Pyramid was NOT built by some semi-nomadic, or barely civilized culture.

I don't think anyone educated on the subject thinks that the Egyptians were semi-nomadic or barely civilized.

The task of mere building, let alone to design and what knowledge that required - is way more than bare farmers might have contributed.

Yeah they were not farmers, the current theory is that they were skilled tradesmen. They were actually burried near the pyramid.

This leads to conclusion, Pyramids were not built using the knowledge which traditional Egyptians had 2,500 BC

Why not they built all the others?

but with knowledge derived from some substantially older and MORE ADVANCED culture and its knowledge. Or that some Egyptians had INHERITED this knowledge. But in any case they did not develop this knowledge.

Then why not more practical things like the wheel? They did not get those until they were invaded, or why not teach them how to get iron from their ore?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder
reply to post by Sinny

hair contains crystals, where ever there is a flow of water or blood a current is generated. Wether it be under the earth or beneath your skull.

Hair's nothing much more than dead cells that are glued together. Water flowing does not create current as such. Current doesn't have much to do with crystals, either, for good or bad.

Water sitting or flowing past an insulator like granite or limestone, whether it's cubic or pyramidal, isn't going to generate a current, even if you had a conductor for it to flow in, which you really don't in that case.

(grin) If you had a giant pyramidal neodymium magnet, then water flowing under it, if it had a lot of ionic contamination like salt, would generate current at right angles to the water flow, but not a lot.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I always though myself they were some kind of old version of places like our Iron Mountain facility...

they stored knowledge there and the Great Pyramid maybe something like a Capital building (a place to rule from) that maybe humanity assimilated and overcome somehow?

they remain as a reminder...

edit on 1-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Careful, OP, you're getting too close to the truth. Better go pick up a mainstream textbook that tells you the Great Pyramid was just a giant tomb for an invisible body and move on. You should also just believe it was built in a random spot with primitive means and without any mathematical or astronomical enigmas of any kind. It is just a big block in a desert.

Believe it, for your own good! I AM TRYING TO HELP YOUUUUU!
edit on 1-4-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

2nd line

Graves have bodies. No mummies have been found in any pyramid. The bodies were in the valley of the kings. I think the pyramid was like a church (NB church NOT cathedral) where ceremonies took place and the body was buried elsewhere.

Well that's my interpretation of the situation in the absence of mummies!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098
reply to post by Sinny

Want a better theory?
www.andrewcollins.com...

I personally believe the Egyptians had rudimentary forms of electricity, but the pyramid being a wireless transmitter of power is a pretty extraordinary claim. I have yet to see extra ordinary evidence to back it up.

Gee can't you see the name tells it all. PYRA-FIRE MID- MIDDLE Pyramid means Fire in the middle.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join