It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid = Electric Generator

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098
reply to post by Sinny

Want a better theory?
www.andrewcollins.com...

The Cygnus alignment theory also does not hold up, the main problem is that it only works if you think the pyramids were built today. The theory does not take into account the fact that the stars are not in the same position as they were at the times they were built.
The Egyptians did know that there was such thing as electricity as well as the Greeks and the Arabs, none of them knew what to do with it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

OMG!! His article did mention the time difference and the correlation of the stars!!

Coming from the guy getting his info from childrens websites....I'm gunna give up talking to you....right about now.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by chr0naut

Seriously? I need to tell you about Tesla? Psshht..

Tesla Coil
Alternating current
Hydroelectric power
Fluorescent light
Laser beam
Wireless communications/transmission of electrical energy
Remote control
Robotics
Tesla's turbines and vertical takeoff aircraft
X-ray tubes of his own design
Vacuum tube which emitted light to be used in photography
A bladeless steam turbine based on a spiral flow principle
A pump design to operate at extremely high temperature
Basic system of radio, an instrument to receive radio waves the radio
Motors and Transformers.

And that's not including his patents....and especially not the ones the state robbed!!

ETA: Coneheads!! My childhood favorite

edit on 31-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Tesla never found a way to make the fluorescent light bright enough to be commercial. He only experimented with what others had already noted and patented. He neither invented it nor patented it. Ditto with a "vacuum tube which emitted light to be used in photography", never happened.

He never invented anything to do with robotics. The closest he got was a remote controlled model boat.

His vertical take off aircraft was never built because even the prototypes don't work.

X-Rays and X-Ray devices were patented and built well before Tesla. He just produced a redesign of technology covered by existing patents.

The laser beam! are you serious. This is a product of late 1950's physics theory and some dedicated scientists. The Laser is an optical implementation of the Maser. The "special" thing about lasers is that the light produced is coherent. Read up about them on the net. The closest thing Tesla came to it was his idea for a charged particle beam, which is not a laser, and which he never built (neither has anyone been able to build one from his plans).

The Tesla turbine may have been good for the time, but once blade design and manufacture improved, it was outstripped in efficiency by the more conventional bladed designs. His bladeless turbines do not use the 'priciple of spiral flow'. There is no such principle in science.

Tesla used an implementation of a transformer for the voltage step-up of a Tesla coil, but I don't think he actually used transformers for stepping down voltages like we do with todays transformers.

When we do mathematical calculations as part of electrical and electronic engineering we don't use the handy-dandy Tesla Equation. There isn't one.

Also, smoking is bad for your health. I think the science on it is in now and it is almost universally accepted. Please don't promote it.

edit on 31/3/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 02bmw76

Ya, I think Chris Dunn's theory and this one are ones that strike me as very interesting indeed.

Thanks for posting the wonderful video and shedding new light on the Giza Pyramid!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Please don't come to my thread, and deliberately ignore my personal request not to make this about Tesla.

Also, concern your self with your self, not my "promotion" of cigarettes you weirdo.

And it was the boat I was referring to in regards of "robotics"

I've also noticed you've posted very similar replies on other peoples threads:

I never said his turbine didn't work. The Tesla turbine may have been good for the time, but once blade aerofoil design and manufacture improved, it was outstripped in efficiency by the more conventional bladed designs. When we do mathematical calculations as part of electrical and electronic engineering we don't use the handy-dandy Tesla Equation. There isn't one.

Tesla gave nothing to science.

Are you just going round trying to discredit Tesla for all his work? A man who's undoubtedly achieved much more than you your self?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Please don't come to my thread, and deliberately ignore my personal request not to make this about Tesla.

Also, concern your self with your self, not my "promotion" of cigarettes you weirdo.

Sorry miss, I didn't see your request to ignore Nikola.

OK, back to topic, for electricity to be used, you need to have a circuit. Usually achieved with wiring. What evidence historical or physical is there that wiring was used?

*Note: Damp Limestone would be a better conductor than granite. The direct inverse of what is claimed in the video.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

That's more like it

To answer your question....I don't know. I haven't personally been there, or done any excavation work.....we don't know if the evidence was there, and may have been removed, we don't know if its around and just hidden.. we don't even know whether it existed or not.

Just more research to be doing I guess, but remember, just because something is absent doesn't mean it wasn't there before.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
but

what devices did they have that required electricity ?

the grave robbers took many mummies, but the proof is still undeniable, they were tombs
don't forget the many many pyramids that were made leading up to the glory of giza. lots of trial and error. my favorite is the one where thay change the angle half way up

and all tombs

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

And the radio transmitter.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

My guess is as good as yours, although I can give you my opinion...

I'm a firm believer in the fact that certain advanced tools were used to quarry and cut the rock, this is simply based on the ballistics of it all.

Clearly cut using precision tools, there's really no denying it apart from it clashing with built in beliefs that we were on using hammers and chisels...but if you think outside the box, it makes perfect sense.

So, stating I am a believer in machinery being used....I also have to locate that machinery

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Doesn't lightening work without wires?
I do not believe that you have to have wires, we just haven't figured it out yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Here's something interesting I just found on a image I thought was unrelated earlier:

Again we have an image of the double-helix, twin-serpent energy.

Tony Bushby in his book "The Secret in the Bible" wrote:

“Whenever a light is shone down into a glass pyramid in exact scale or proportion as the Great Pyramid, a ‘Rainbow Serpent’ is created.

The light provides a type of force or energy that, in turn, creates the vertical spiral of light, a serpent upraised, invisible in rock, but visible in a clear substance.

That is what the Ancient Egyptian Priesthood meant when they said, ‘A serpent lies coiled in the Great Pyramid’.” Bushby suggests that the capstone of the Great Pyramid was a clear crystal or glass that produced a visible beacon of light from the apex of the pyramid:

“The Priesthood knowledge appears to directly reference the known existence of an invisible spiral force operating within the confines of the Great Pyramid, precisely in the same manner as the spiral of visible light was seen in the Benben.

That explains exactly what the Benben originally was, but much larger; It was a clear pyramidal structure acting as a focal point to gather in, convert and distribute light from the sun into energy, and project its force deep into the heart of the Pyramid.”

“It appears the Benben was primarily intended as a type of amplifying principle to activate power into the specially designed chambers and passageways in the structure below. With the sun shining down upon it, a huge Rainbow Serpent was created and could be seen from miles away.”

Also, this is interesting:

Many tourists have climbed to the top, which is not an easy journey. One such person was Sir Siemen’s, a British inventor. He climbed to the top with his Arab guides. One of his guides called attention to the fact that when he raised his hand with outspread fingers, he would hear an acute ringing noise. Siemen raised his index finger and felt a distinct prickling sensation.

He also received an electric shock when he tried to drink from a bottle of wine that he had brought with him. Being a scientist, Siemen than moistened a newspaper and wrapped it around the wine bottle to convert it into a Leyden jar (an early form of a capacitor). When he held it above his head, it became charged with electricity. Sparks then were emitted from the bottle.

One of the Arab guides got frightened and thought Siemen was up to some witchcraft and attempted to seize Siemen’s companion. When Siemen’s noticed this, he pointed the bottle towards the Arab and gave him such a shock that it knocked the Arab to the ground almost rendering him unconscious. When he recovered, he took off down the pyramid shouting loudly. What kind of natural phenomena on the top of the Great Pyramid could produce such an electo-static effect? It would be interesting to conduct additional physics experiments on the top of the Great Pyramid.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
And this:

Alexander Golod, who coordinated groups of scientists in Russia, carried out scientific studies for over a decade in fiberglass Pyramids built by him. The results showed significant positive effects for both biological and non-biological materials.

The largest Pyramid built by Alexander Golod in Russia is 44 meters (144 feet) high and weights 55 tons.

Some of the scientific results of previous studies with Golden Section Pyramids built by Alexander Golod show:

The Immune system of organisms increased upon exposure in the pyramid (Scientific Research Institute named by Mechnikov, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences);

Specific properties of medicines increase with decreasing side effects after exposure in the Pyramid (SRI of Virology named by Ivanovskiy, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences);

Agricultural seeds placed in the pyramid showed a 30-100% increase in yield;

Russian military radar detected an energy column above the Pyramids built by Alexander Golod which is thought to have repaired the Ozone layer in Russia (the same can be done for example in Australia);

The pathogenic strength of different viruses and bacteria becomes less with exposure in the pyramid;

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

One of the thing to keep in mind is (some/all?) of the pyramids were stripped of their smooth granite exterior. This exterior is believed to provide a insulating function if the pyramids were in fact used as an energy generator.

Stripping the pyramids of their smooth exterior strikes me as being highly unlikely. I doubt a civilization would dismantle such a spectacular monument, built to last forever, for some material that could be excavated somewhere else.

Just my two cents...

Should also check out the bosnian pyramids. A scientist or engineer measured some sort of electromagnetic field above the pyramid, and they still have water running underneath. Still functioning but in a very weak way.

edit on 31-3-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

lol U mad u does nawt tink of dees before ?
noob, gtfoh w/ you hatin' bs. No one cares about haters in the end, you'll find that out soon.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Congradulations, you discovered what I've known for a few years now. Research into the relationships of underground rivers to the positions of churches and other structures that draw people to see them. The Masons are aware of this.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
s&f nice thread.

There are so many possibilities. Maybe they powered the flying vehicles that we're in those hyroglyph's? Or possibly they were just using the "spiritual energy" for enlightenment purposes? People of that time would not have much need for toasters and ipod's so stating lack of evidence of white goods in egypt is a moooo imho.

If the pyramids are as old as some of us suspect, they could have survived the earth replenishing itself several times over. Who know's how many nuclear ages have passed since the building of the great pyramid. It's so good to read a good pyramid thread i just wish some of the skeptics would open their minds just a little..

edit on 1-4-2012 by Samuelis because: spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jim3981

There was an earthquake, I believe, which resulted in the exterior being damaged. The locals started using the debris for buildings in the main town. (I also believe that some of these blocks can still be seen in Cairo to this day).
I read somewhere that when these facing stones were put in place they bore hieroglyphics which could (perhaps) have told us everything but they have of course been destroyed.
The pyramid debate will never die as new theories arise almost weekly. What is puzzling (apart from HOW they were built) is the fact that prior to the facing stones being placed the pyramid was 8 sided having been 'beveled' on all four main sides, but, the finished product was perfectly flat (apparently). Why? Also, there does not appear to have been anything inside to loot so why take 20 years building something that didn't serve a purpose. The only credible answer to that is that it was a monument honouring someone, something or an event which the loss of the hieroglyphics has left us clueless. There was a capstone btw which was described as being of gold and silver but this was taken by one of the many conquerors of Egypt afterwards.

If I also might add to the 'Pyramids have hidden powers' supporters, I seem to recall that this stems from someone hoaxing a science magazine into believing that a razor-blade, placed inside a hollow glass pyramid overnight, would sharpen itself. Thousands wrote up to say that they had tried it and it worked - some said they had used this system on the same razor-blade for 6 months. The purport-er of this hoax then came clean and said it was rhubarb and it didn't work (I tried it myself and it didn't) and apologized to all. However, those who purported to have found that it worked, not wishing to look like idiots, claimed that they have done things like bringing rotten fruit back to freshness and other outlandish things. (Sounds like the old fairytale regarding the Kings Clothes that were invisible to fools but not to people with brains).

Despite all the research done on the pyramids, in this modern day and age, we are still no closer to finding the truth as to what their purpose was for and why and how they were built.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Those vehicles you refer to in the hieroglyphs have been debunked many times. Closer examination will reveal to you that these are hieroglyphics engraved over existing hieroglyphics that have 'bled' through distorting them into what look like helicopters, bat-mobiles and stealth bombers.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

reply to post by oghamxx

In that case, this might interest you:

LINK

Yea, there were defiantly machines used for the building, human or alien, take your pick, this may explain how they powered them?

Although if it was just a generator, why all the geometry, alignments and mathematics? Did it have more than one purpose?

Beam up top looks exactly like a double helix....no....it IS a double helix..

interesting..

The removing of the gold capstone fitting into this makes sense to me..

Also why they don't want anyone excavating the ground under the Pyramids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join