It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

ummm the moment you attack me i would not wait for you to " inflict proper damage " im going to defend my life
from receiving " any damage "

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I agree, I wonder if anyone will mention the "propaganda" photos of Martin, of when he was younger, and if anyone showed this clip to someone who saw the Zimmerman photo would even know if it was him.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
well now...judging by george's face...even if treyvon did jump on him as stated...it doesn't look like treyvon was able to inflict enough pain/damage to warrant murder...

Are you supposed to wait until you are beaten nearly unconscious to defend yourself? Uhh, I think not. I wouldn't! If someone attacked me in the middle of the night, I'd have a much quicker reaction than ol' george did.

why didn't the murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom get turned into this huge media race war? what was done to them was far worse!
edit on 3/28/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

The media had better stories to report back then to get ratings. Things have been slow lately.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You can tell that the cops like the wannabe cop. Yes, he was injured. Yes, Martin died. Both were to blame. At least they took Zimmerman into custody. All those cops would not be involved in a coverup of a murder. I think they know what happened, and we don't. Let the crazies, the criminals and the cops all get together. That is what laws are for. They can tell it to the judge.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i still think this is all a bunch of bs hopla!

no matter who was to blame, it's all being trumped up

link   

Originally posted by WP4YT

well now...judging by george's face...even if treyvon did jump on him as stated...it doesn't look like treyvon was able to inflict enough pain/damage to warrant murder...

Are you supposed to wait until you are beaten nearly unconscious to defend yourself? Uhh, I think not. I wouldn't! If someone attacked me in the middle of the night, I'd have a much quicker reaction than ol' george did.

why didn't the murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom get turned into this huge media race war? what was done to them was far worse!

The media had better stories to report back then to get ratings. Things have been slow lately.

If someone was following you in the middle of the night, your reaction would probably be quick too..
edit on 28-3-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

o im 100% with you there. just pointing out that it's not always done " by the book " from experience.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I thought he had a broken nose? I'm with DestinyOne. This video certainly does not show a man who just got the crap beat out of him so bad he had to shoot someone.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What the video DOES show is that Zimmerman is far from the huge 250lbs monster the media is trying to say he is. Looks to be something on the back of his head as you can clearly see the officer looking at his head.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by timetothink

he received care from the EMTs at the scene

He did? I thought I read there was no ambulance or EMT called to the scene. Man, there's so much out there, i don't know what to believe anymore.

But I'll tell you this much--this does not look like a man who was just fighting for his life, so much so that he had to kill his perpetrator. He also looks quite capable of taking on a 17-year-old. He hardly looks out of shape.

In my long life I have seen many fights and the large majority of them are the little guy winning.
Why?
Because they almost always get the first strike in. And the first punch by anyone with even modersate skills accounts for most of the conclusions.
If he laid one on the nose and decked him zimmerman, that most likely is the game ender.
There is a short window where the receiver of the blow is disoriented and that would explain the head banging and the opportunity for someone to get on top without alot of struggle.

I really really wish I can stop playing devils advocate with these threads but dang man, I have known that they have been planning this race war for 25 years.
Thats not to say it's been planned for only 25 years. Thats just how long I have been aware of it coming. And the irony?
I have seen seen less racism every day in those 25 years.
I am a union carpenter by trade and it has become a great big melting pot.
Everyone gets along on racial lines.
But as we can see, it's coming.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Do you know any police officers. I do, and can tell you the one thing they are trained is to not let a bleeding suspect into their vehicle. That is why they wear gloves at all times with a bleeding person. They also call EMT's to bandage, or take to the hospital, severely injured people.

He had his wounds tended to by medical personnel, einstein. They probably covered it with a bandage.

Let me guess, you're not going to believe it unless you see a huge white bandage around his head.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
I thought he had a broken nose? I'm with DestinyOne. This video certainly does not show a man who just got the crap beat out of him so bad he had to shoot someone.

I've never heard of a broken nose, only a bloody nose. You seem to be the victim of a game of rumours

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This video doesn't really look good for Zimmerman. He says he was injured and bleeding, I can buy EMS cleaned him up. What I don't buy is that they cleaned him up and didn't apply any bandages. It was a rainy night yet his jacket is awfully light for red when it is wet. Now maybe he sat in the squad car at the scene long enough for the back to dry, but where is grass stains and earth one would expect to see on someone struggling with his back on the ground?

As far as the cops taking him in and the rather casual appearance. If he wasn't resisting or causing a problem that is normal.
edit on 28-3-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

link   

He had his wounds tended to by medical personnel, einstein. They probably covered it with a bandage. Let me guess, you're not going to believe it unless you see a huge white bandage around his head.

I hope you are being sarcastic. But, yes, if Zimmerman was treated by medics, there would be bandages. Which I would expect to still be there by the time this video was taken.

link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Did you happen to notice the officer checking out the back of his head? Then it looks like he asks him if hes okay while hes leaning on the wall.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by Destinyone

Do you know any police officers. I do, and can tell you the one thing they are trained is to not let a bleeding suspect into their vehicle. That is why they wear gloves at all times with a bleeding person. They also call EMT's to bandage, or take to the hospital, severely injured people.

He had his wounds tended to by medical personnel, einstein. They probably covered it with a bandage.

Let me guess, you're not going to believe it unless you see a huge white bandage around his head.

No, a regular band-aid would have sufficed. Which is what a professionally trained EMT would have done. No need to be condescending and rude.

Des
edit on 28-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

You are correct and it doesnt appear anyone else wishes to see the officer looking at the back of his head or the bumps?
The media knows they got this story wrong and are trying to cover up that mistake...

So basically the media has done a great job into escellating this sad story into a full blown racially motivated media frenzy

edit on 28-3-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

It doesn't remove BRUISES.

Watch it FULL screen like I just did. There are NO INJURIES. And NO BLOOD on his shirt.

NOTHING !

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

....and shrugging like he doesn't see anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join